Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,378 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Living Couples Life As A Student.. Love Or Poo mistaken for Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Living Couples Life As A Student.. Love Or Poo mistaken for Love? (1134 Views)

An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Living Couples Life As A Student.. Love Or Poo mistaken for Love? by tosyne2much(m): 5:36pm On Aug 30, 2014
It's of no doubt that those who are affected by this write up would start hurling insults at those whose views differ from theirs

Those who co-habits by living couples life mostly end up swerving into BRT lane grin though it can be harder to find the escape hatch.

Living together means you will learn to share everything, such as money and problems. Also, good and bad habits will be revealed. Is it that guys or ladies who indulge in this act do dat to cool off their s*xual urge without running helter skelter for underskirt things grin or do they do this to test run the quality of what dey want to pay for?

So to d ladies, Can you live couples life ?; and to d guys, do you consider dis as a poo ? Do these kind of people repulse you ?

1 Like

Re: Living Couples Life As A Student.. Love Or Poo mistaken for Love? by 234GT(m): 5:45pm On Aug 30, 2014
That was the popular thing when I was at Olabisi Onabanjo University.

I won't be surprised if the OP is an OOUITE or former OOUITE.

Back to the question, it is not a reasonable thing to do because you won't have time for your studies. You leave school with bad grades and a miserable life begins.

There is more time for sex in the future. If you are still a student, face your studies!

2 Likes

Re: Living Couples Life As A Student.. Love Or Poo mistaken for Love? by mencade5(m): 6:05pm On Aug 30, 2014
234GT: That was the popular thing when I was at Olabisi Onabanjo University.

I won't be surprised if the OP is an OOUITE or former OOUITE.

Back to the question, it is not a reasonable thing to do because you won't have time for your studies. You leave school with bad grades and a miserable life begins.

There is more time for sex in the future. If you are still a student, face your studies!
the worst part is that these unmarried couples go to church together. I wish God could swift to strike all of them with thunder.
Re: Living Couples Life As A Student.. Love Or Poo mistaken for Love? by tosyne2much(m): 6:09pm On Aug 30, 2014
mencade5: the worst part is that these unmarried couples go to church together. I wish God could swift to strike all of them with thunder.
I swear... There was a time my fellowship papa was informed that our fellowship mummy was secretly live couples life.. WTF !!! An investigation into fresh allegations of 'living couples life' was made and she was gulity and she was removed afterwards
Re: Living Couples Life As A Student.. Love Or Poo mistaken for Love? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 30, 2014
If u dare that,apart that ur studies will suffer but ur pocket will also suffer,the only advantage is intimacy but the disadvantages are way too much

2 Likes

Re: Living Couples Life As A Student.. Love Or Poo mistaken for Love? by mencade5(m): 6:27pm On Aug 30, 2014
tosyne2much: I swear... There was a time my fellowship papa was informed that our fellowship mummy was secretly live couples life.. WTF !!! An investigation into fresh allegations of 'living couples life' was made and she was gulity and she was removed afterwards
holyghost!

That is why i dont attach myself with all these mamas and papas thing in fellowship.
Re: Living Couples Life As A Student.. Love Or Poo mistaken for Love? by daveP(m): 8:25pm On Aug 30, 2014
Am closing this thread now.... Mencade5 sup. Lol @ thunder fire
Re: Living Couples Life As A Student.. Love Or Poo mistaken for Love? by mencade5(m): 8:29pm On Aug 30, 2014
daveP: Am closing this thread now.... Mencade5 sup. Lol @ thunder fire
davep am good. Long tome, hw madam na?
Re: Living Couples Life As A Student.. Love Or Poo mistaken for Love? by daveP(m): 8:36pm On Aug 30, 2014
mencade5: davep am good. Long tome, hw madam na?
naso o. Everything dey go well.
Re: Living Couples Life As A Student.. Love Or Poo mistaken for Love? by Houseofglam7(f): 8:47pm On Aug 30, 2014
Its poo that's often mistaken for love.
Re: Living Couples Life As A Student.. Love Or Poo mistaken for Love? by Xavier9ja(m): 8:28am On Sep 02, 2014
mencade5: holyghost!

That is why i dont attach myself with all these mamas and papas thing in fellowship.

i concur. @op thumbs up. I gave my GF a break when i discovered that she wanted to live these so called 'couple's life' with me. Damn it, i ran for my future.
Re: Living Couples Life As A Student.. Love Or Poo mistaken for Love? by Dmatter(m): 1:08am On Sep 06, 2014
Ok
Re: Living Couples Life As A Student.. Love Or Poo mistaken for Love? by Nobody: 1:19am On Sep 06, 2014
I detest cohabitation to a fault,my fiancee maximum day she had spent with me is one week,after that I will tell her to go home,or back to school,despite the fact that her parent knows she's with me.

Am a proponent of doing things right,why live with someone am not married to,I see it as being faster than my shadow.
Re: Living Couples Life As A Student.. Love Or Poo mistaken for Love? by Nobody: 2:06am On Sep 06, 2014
Mostly poo, why force the issue of "Marriage"? Why don't u allow him make an innocent woman of u?
This might be because the ladies have invested too much in the relationship that disappointment is not an option.
However,

Re: Living Couples Life As A Student.. Love Or Poo mistaken for Love? by Marverick(m): 7:02am On Sep 06, 2014
I hv seen many examples of Cohabitation ,and the couples always end up getting together sexually,it seems it has a lot of temptations. grin
Re: Living Couples Life As A Student.. Love Or Poo mistaken for Love? by Nobody: 7:14am On Sep 06, 2014
Present sir!

(1) (Reply)

If your partner cheats on you, can you forgive him/her? / She's Been Ignoring Me. Help Pals, Advice Needed. / Sexual Attraction Is Real Even When In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.