Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,046 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Why Are Guys So Interested In Dating To Courting? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Guys So Interested In Dating To Courting? (1146 Views)

Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly / Do You Prefer "dating" Or "courting" / How To Tell If A Guy Likes You: Does He Like You? Why Are Guys So Hard To Read? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Guys So Interested In Dating To Courting? by askakim(m): 1:24pm On Sep 28, 2014
Why are guys so interested in Dating to Courting? Even most of my mates at work will tell me they prefer dating on silly excuses that both of them should know each other for three years and above.. Please need mature views
Re: Why Are Guys So Interested In Dating To Courting? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 28, 2014
What's the difference between dating and couring

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys So Interested In Dating To Courting? by ULSHERLAN(m): 1:31pm On Sep 28, 2014
krall: What's the difference between dating and couring
my thoughts exactly
Re: Why Are Guys So Interested In Dating To Courting? by ITbomb(m): 1:35pm On Sep 28, 2014
Courting na quarter to marriage wey you don confirm at least 70% of wetin you suppose know about the person,
While dating is the one wey we dey try know each other more while fucking, at the end, we might decide that she was not what we thought she was.

So dating is less committal, that is why guys prefer that one
Re: Why Are Guys So Interested In Dating To Courting? by askakim(m): 1:45pm On Sep 28, 2014
@krall, Imagine a 14yrs old gal telling me she has a boyfriend and you called that Dating, if she is your sister what will you do?.. Bt in courting you are 75percnt sure you will marry her and only people ready to get married courts
Re: Why Are Guys So Interested In Dating To Courting? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 28, 2014
Most silliest question of the day
Re: Why Are Guys So Interested In Dating To Courting? by djeezy(m): 1:47pm On Sep 28, 2014
krall: What's the difference between dating and couring
I wonder o
Re: Why Are Guys So Interested In Dating To Courting? by askakim(m): 1:48pm On Sep 28, 2014
Thanks ITBOMB for dat answer
Re: Why Are Guys So Interested In Dating To Courting? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 28, 2014
askakim: @krall, Imagine a 14yrs old gal telling me she has a boyfriend and you called that Dating, if she is your sister what will you do?.. Bt in courting you are 75percnt sure you will marry her and only people ready to get married courts
okay
anyone can date but not everyone "courts" before marriage.
Re: Why Are Guys So Interested In Dating To Courting? by ITbomb(m): 2:01pm On Sep 28, 2014
krall: okay
anyone can date but not everyone "courts" before marriage.
No, if she get belle in the process of dating, you fit fast forward to marriage, shei you grab?
Re: Why Are Guys So Interested In Dating To Courting? by valmunich(m): 2:07pm On Sep 28, 2014
ITbomb: Courting na quarter to marriage wey you don confirm at least 70% of wetin you suppose know about the person,
While dating is the one wey we dey try know each other more while fucking, at the end, we might decide that she was not what we thought she was.

So dating is less committal, that is why guys prefer that one
Re: Why Are Guys So Interested In Dating To Courting? by irishCream: 2:08pm On Sep 28, 2014
Okay...someone court me pleassssssse angry angry
Re: Why Are Guys So Interested In Dating To Courting? by DaWorshiper(m): 2:13pm On Sep 28, 2014
irishCream: Okay...someone court me pleassssssse angry angry
Bad market
Re: Why Are Guys So Interested In Dating To Courting? by askakim(m): 2:18pm On Sep 28, 2014
@irishcream...ask yourself this question, Do u see yourself getting married in d next two years Maximum and hope you have a source of income too.. There are many good guys on nairaland who are husband material and no guy want to court a Liability
Re: Why Are Guys So Interested In Dating To Courting? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 28, 2014
ITbomb:
No, if she get belle in the process of dating, you fit fast forward to marriage, shei you grab?
I grab and Hug grin
Re: Why Are Guys So Interested In Dating To Courting? by irishCream: 2:27pm On Sep 28, 2014
DaWorshiper:
Bad market
How

Never judge a book by the cover

And frm ur pic u're one of the kids in here so no need
askakim: @irishcream...ask yourself this question, Do u see yourself getting married in d next two years Maximum and hope you have a source of income too.. There are many good guys on nairaland who are husband material and no guy want to court a Liability

Abeg let them good guyss identify grin or are u one
Re: Why Are Guys So Interested In Dating To Courting? by ITbomb(m): 2:27pm On Sep 28, 2014
irishCream: Okay...someone court me pleassssssse angry angry
I still insist on dating please, can I take you out tonight?
Re: Why Are Guys So Interested In Dating To Courting? by irishCream: 2:32pm On Sep 28, 2014
ITbomb:
I still insist on dating please, can I take you out tonight?

Capital NO

I saw one of ur post u stated dat u guys used dating to bleep

Tho I appreciate ur sincerity

Bt if i am to date I'll insist on no sex till it is settled
Re: Why Are Guys So Interested In Dating To Courting? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 28, 2014
irishCream:

Capital NO

Lmao, u should try dating me and find out how persuasive a pretty face and angelic voice could be. # justsaying
Re: Why Are Guys So Interested In Dating To Courting? by askakim(m): 2:38pm On Sep 28, 2014
@irishcream,lolz, you are so funny, I dunno like saying that am a good guy but itbomb looks to be more serious in you,..
Re: Why Are Guys So Interested In Dating To Courting? by irishCream: 2:44pm On Sep 28, 2014
askakim: @irishcream,lolz, you are so funny, I dunno like saying that am a good guy but itbomb looks to be more serious in you,..

U see...hv chosen to be serious wid ya

But u're pushing me to niqqa that's bent on sampling my kpekus in d name of dating

It is not fair ooooo

Exit thread heartbroken cry
cry
benromeo39: Lmao, u should try dating me and find out how persuasive a pretty face and angelic voice could be. # justsaying
Re: Why Are Guys So Interested In Dating To Courting? by ITbomb(m): 2:46pm On Sep 28, 2014
irishCream:

Capital NO

I didn't say 'we guys', I was referring to those other guys like askakim
BTW, did you say 'no sex'?
Anyway I doubt if you could resist my sexual appeal, I would be the one to be reminding you that we said' no sex before marriage '.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys So Interested In Dating To Courting? by askakim(m): 2:51pm On Sep 28, 2014
@irishcream,, I will like to hang out with you on but itbomb look more serious than me..
Re: Why Are Guys So Interested In Dating To Courting? by irishCream: 2:52pm On Sep 28, 2014
ITbomb:
I didn't say 'we guys', I was referring to those other guys like askakim
BTW, did you say 'no sex'?
Anyway I doubt if you could resist my sexual appeal, I would be the one to be reminding you that we said' no sex before marriage '.

Now he's trying to sound different

Ok I give u the benefit of doubt then
Re: Why Are Guys So Interested In Dating To Courting? by irishCream: 3:00pm On Sep 28, 2014
askakim: @irishcream,, I will like to hang out with you on but itbomb look more serious than me..

Still cry cry cry

Tomorrow now u guys will say women do shakara angry
Re: Why Are Guys So Interested In Dating To Courting? by askakim(m): 3:05pm On Sep 28, 2014
@irishcream... Will like to court you but don't really know you now dat why I said we should hang out.
Re: Why Are Guys So Interested In Dating To Courting? by ITbomb(m): 3:06pm On Sep 28, 2014
askakim: @irishcream,, I will like to hang out with you on but itbomb look more serious than me..
Are you withdrawing because she says she will not release the kpekus? Lol

Anyway
irishCream:
Still cry cry cry
Tomorrow now u guys will say women do shakara angry
Don't be confused by people who don't have genuine interest in you, you are safe with me
Re: Why Are Guys So Interested In Dating To Courting? by irishCream: 3:08pm On Sep 28, 2014
askakim: @irishcream... Will like to court you but don't really know you now dat why I said we should hang out.

Hang out u say

What if we are not in the same location
Re: Why Are Guys So Interested In Dating To Courting? by irishCream: 3:12pm On Sep 28, 2014
ITbomb:
Are you withdrawing because she says she will not release the kpekus? Lol

Anyway

Don't be confused by people who don't have genuine interest in you, you are safe with me

Oh oh now I get

So the kpekus is the issh here

I grab

U must be d true son of ur father then

*gives him a holy hug* grin
Re: Why Are Guys So Interested In Dating To Courting? by askakim(m): 3:13pm On Sep 28, 2014
The location part of it, you must be a gidi babe because I don't like travelling oooOooo on this our nigerian roads..let me check ur profile now
Re: Why Are Guys So Interested In Dating To Courting? by ITbomb(m): 3:17pm On Sep 28, 2014
irishCream:

*gives him a holy hug* grin
Come closer sister, let me explore the nature at work in you
Re: Why Are Guys So Interested In Dating To Courting? by askakim(m): 3:36pm On Sep 28, 2014
@irishcream.. Hangout to me mean we should see each other first..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Divorce Controversy, A Word For All / She Loves Him So Much But He Is Afraid To Marry Her....help!!! / Chicks Only!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.