Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,787 members, 7,820,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

What If You Just Found Out That Your Parents Ain't Really UR Biological Parents? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What If You Just Found Out That Your Parents Ain't Really UR Biological Parents? (14754 Views)

Photo: That Moment You Heard That Dangote Is Ur Biological Father. / The Biological Mother of President Goodluck Jonathan's Children / What Do You Do When Your Biological Parents Treat You Like A Slave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What If You Just Found Out That Your Parents Ain't Really UR Biological Parents? by Funjosh(m): 5:09am On Aug 31, 2014
I will quickly just go and marry.
Re: What If You Just Found Out That Your Parents Ain't Really UR Biological Parents? by joe4christ(m): 5:14am On Aug 31, 2014
livinbygrace: That's not a big deal [size=15pt]most of the children being born dis days re product of extra marital affairs.[/size] Most married women now prefer to play away match.What abt the so many baby factories being discovered recently ?
So tell me how many children are truely from their fathers?
God help us.

You're sure losing it, you still think this is the stone age?
This is the 21st century Mr, and not 100BC, it's high time you upgrade your reasoning

1 Like

Re: What If You Just Found Out That Your Parents Ain't Really UR Biological Parents? by omoadeleye(m): 5:14am On Aug 31, 2014
nope, cux I use face resemble my mama and use behaviour resemble my papa. so wtf.
Re: What If You Just Found Out That Your Parents Ain't Really UR Biological Parents? by zheroes(m): 5:15am On Aug 31, 2014
funny but true ,blood isn't what makes someone a family, you said biological parents? i will stick with the chemistry parents. grin

6 Likes

Re: What If You Just Found Out That Your Parents Ain't Really UR Biological Parents? by lacreamieboie(m): 5:23am On Aug 31, 2014
wow... no big deal! itz an extra income... now I've gat two parents to pay for one handout... ;Dwow... no big deal! itz an extra income... now I've gat two parents to pay for one handout...

2 Likes

Re: What If You Just Found Out That Your Parents Ain't Really UR Biological Parents? by Originalsly: 5:28am On Aug 31, 2014
That's beyond my imagination. I know of someone raised in a good home as a sibling but the truth was revealed to her when her mad biological mother died. She was in her 20's at the time and overnight...she went from good to bad....from well spoken churchy young lady to foul mouth alcohol loving street prowler. Guess she walked off the edge of the earth. I was around 14 at the time and that made me strongly believe that no matter what...always tell a child who is their biological parents.
Re: What If You Just Found Out That Your Parents Ain't Really UR Biological Parents? by henryobinna(m): 5:47am On Aug 31, 2014
PasD: This just hit me now! I missed my mum so much that I started thinking this weird thought. She's shown me much love and care that I can't wait to pay her back! All of a sudden the thought just hit me 'what if ssomeone else out there is your real mother?'

I have heard stories about perfect couples who kept the secret of the true parents of their foster children from them!

What will you do if you wake up one morning only to realize that your parents are not your real parents?

Have you ever thought of that? Think about it..and tell us.

For me....I will kill myself and run away!
Oga @Bolded, how will you run away after killing yourself, am finding it hard to comprehend
Re: What If You Just Found Out That Your Parents Ain't Really UR Biological Parents? by Nobody: 5:54am On Aug 31, 2014
[size=15pt]All of us saying "I will go and look for my biological parents".

Let me rephrase the Ops question: "What will you do if your Foster Parents own an Oil Block somewhere in the Niger Delta while ur Biological Dad and Mum is a Keke Rider and Akara Frier respectively?"

Will you still return to your biological parents?[/size]

8 Likes

Re: What If You Just Found Out That Your Parents Ain't Really UR Biological Parents? by Malakh: 5:59am On Aug 31, 2014
For my Hebrew Israelites, yall know we have one parent, your son is my son, your daughter my daughter, and we are parents to our/your children
Re: What If You Just Found Out That Your Parents Ain't Really UR Biological Parents? by Nobody: 6:05am On Aug 31, 2014
@topic: act like I don't know and love them still. But if there is child abuse in the story, i'd find who the real parents are and give them hell unless they do something to change the abusive situation. Aren't people given up for adoption to get a better life? undecided
Re: What If You Just Found Out That Your Parents Ain't Really UR Biological Parents? by Pavore9: 6:08am On Aug 31, 2014
lf l had been well taken of, all l owe them is eternal gratitude.
Re: What If You Just Found Out That Your Parents Ain't Really UR Biological Parents? by Nobody: 6:15am On Aug 31, 2014
Bazinga!

Ologogoro.
Re: What If You Just Found Out That Your Parents Ain't Really UR Biological Parents? by smudge2079(m): 6:21am On Aug 31, 2014
i will thank dem for d luv cos i neva doubt dem for a second till d revelation came out.
Re: What If You Just Found Out That Your Parents Ain't Really UR Biological Parents? by rezzy: 6:21am On Aug 31, 2014
If my real parents are trillonaires, i will acknowledge them but if not, ................

1 Like

Re: What If You Just Found Out That Your Parents Ain't Really UR Biological Parents? by mekuzee1(m): 6:23am On Aug 31, 2014
Iis nt hard nahh...I accept both parents...so in tym of need I can run 2 dem...I dn get 2 parents b dat...
Re: What If You Just Found Out That Your Parents Ain't Really UR Biological Parents? by timilehing(m): 6:26am On Aug 31, 2014
It doesn't matter whether they're the biological or not. A family I grow up with will forever be my biological everything

1 Like

Re: What If You Just Found Out That Your Parents Ain't Really UR Biological Parents? by DollyParton1(f): 6:32am On Aug 31, 2014
With everything they have done for me? I refuse to acknowledge any other parent.

1 Like

Re: What If You Just Found Out That Your Parents Ain't Really UR Biological Parents? by justi4jesu(f): 6:33am On Aug 31, 2014
*eyes rollings*
Re: What If You Just Found Out That Your Parents Ain't Really UR Biological Parents? by tscent(m): 6:34am On Aug 31, 2014
It hurts I knw, but u at to live wiv da fact dat dey luv n care for u. Jst let it go.
Re: What If You Just Found Out That Your Parents Ain't Really UR Biological Parents? by arsetalks(m): 6:50am On Aug 31, 2014
Life always go on. I had to deal with something like this but as a lion heart, I just move on. See, parents are a mini god but we Africans slightly ( I hope not to be misunderstood here) overrate them.

Doesn't matter who transports you to the world, what matters is what you do in the world.

1 Like

Re: What If You Just Found Out That Your Parents Ain't Really UR Biological Parents? by iceberylin(m): 6:58am On Aug 31, 2014
Nl Mods Bringing Rubbish to the FP since 2005 grin
Re: What If You Just Found Out That Your Parents Ain't Really UR Biological Parents? by LaBonito(f): 7:03am On Aug 31, 2014
Not a big deal.... am a product of dat, together with 3 of my siblings! Tho two are outside d country with their family. My foster parents raised us well, we never lacked anytin...we are all graduates and married too. I even graduated at d age of 23yrs.... some with their biological parents does not hav dat privilege. Everything happens 4 a reason... God knows why he kept us away from our biological parents...... Be grateful anywhere u find urself....and think of how 2 be successful in life because dats d real thing. So we re not bothered 2 know our biological parents. Life goes on.

7 Likes

Re: What If You Just Found Out That Your Parents Ain't Really UR Biological Parents? by NickiRoman: 7:04am On Aug 31, 2014
They are still my parents no matter what, Being a parent is more than having a child who is related to you by blood.
Re: What If You Just Found Out That Your Parents Ain't Really UR Biological Parents? by Hopeyeme: 7:06am On Aug 31, 2014
Well i wount care to even ask wu dey ar..,cos d one i got na are d best most especially my mum bt in d case of dad i prefer nt to even kmw d one i have now.
Re: What If You Just Found Out That Your Parents Ain't Really UR Biological Parents? by Nobody: 7:07am On Aug 31, 2014
Op, I won't kill myself and I won't run away.
I'll just sit down and listen to their stories/explanation on how I came into their Lives, after that, If my Biological parents are still alive, I'll quietly go and look fr them, that's just to knw dem, bt if they aren't, I'll stil do just for the sake of knwin my origin and not goin back to them.
And since I now have people that trained me and I grew up wif d fact dt dey r my parents, not knwin Dey arent truly my Biological parents, It doesnt matter at all, as I'll allow d sleeping Bull Dog lie.
Re: What If You Just Found Out That Your Parents Ain't Really UR Biological Parents? by dimexilux(m): 7:08am On Aug 31, 2014
go and watch Mara and clara. u will know what to do
Re: What If You Just Found Out That Your Parents Ain't Really UR Biological Parents? by Nobody: 7:09am On Aug 31, 2014
It's not possible...I look like my dad's twin..
Re: What If You Just Found Out That Your Parents Ain't Really UR Biological Parents? by Jesuspistol(m): 7:09am On Aug 31, 2014
It only means the number of parental mouths that would eat from my purse has increased cus I can't forget the care of my foster parents and I have to take care of my real parents too

But if my real father is a polygamist with several children, then I'll have to tread with caution so they won't say it is now that they have known who will inherit what... that one useless son is coming to prove grounds. Let us make him mad or dead

That's why there's dignity in FRUITFUL labor. As far as I have my own enough money all I need is take care of them and avoid family wahala. Shikena!
Re: What If You Just Found Out That Your Parents Ain't Really UR Biological Parents? by nickz(m): 7:13am On Aug 31, 2014
ask them to adopt me
Re: What If You Just Found Out That Your Parents Ain't Really UR Biological Parents? by Nobody: 7:14am On Aug 31, 2014
it will be hard for me to believe If I was told and also difficult for me to Love them because I haven't been missing them, but as time goes by...
Re: What If You Just Found Out That Your Parents Ain't Really UR Biological Parents? by poiZon: 7:18am On Aug 31, 2014
PasD: This just hit me now! I missed my mum so much that I started thinking this weird thought. She's shown me much love and care that I can't wait to pay her back! All of a sudden the thought just hit me 'what if ssomeone else out there is your real mother?'

I have heard stories about perfect couples who kept the secret of the true parents of their foster children from them!

What will you do if you wake up one morning only to realize that your parents are not your real parents?

Have you ever thought of that? Think about it..and tell us.

For me....I will kill myself and run away!

mara n CLARA..............

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Long Do You Think Courtship Should Take? / Can You Be A Full Time House Husband! / Please Help!! My Dad Passed Away. Please How Do I Overcome The Pains?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.