Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,570 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

What If You Just Found Out That Your Parents Ain't Really UR Biological Parents? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What If You Just Found Out That Your Parents Ain't Really UR Biological Parents? (14738 Views)

Photo: That Moment You Heard That Dangote Is Ur Biological Father. / The Biological Mother of President Goodluck Jonathan's Children / What Do You Do When Your Biological Parents Treat You Like A Slave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What If You Just Found Out That Your Parents Ain't Really UR Biological Parents? by defendedvictim(m): 7:18am On Aug 31, 2014
does it matter? I'd stick to d 'parents' I knw, n probably request for dem to help me identify my real roots#for knowledge sake.
finally, any normal man can impregnate a woman, n any normal woman can give birth to a baby...buh a real parent r d ones who provide u with d luv, attention, care n all ur possible needs. a classical example of parents r my dad n mum. Hpy Sunday everyone!
Re: What If You Just Found Out That Your Parents Ain't Really UR Biological Parents? by blackbliz: 7:30am On Aug 31, 2014
It first it gonna look lik a dream, but the best option is u forgeting it ni jawe.wen I was told that the person I called my mother is not my biological mum I felt lik my heart is gonna jump out of my chest,it six years nw am still in searching for my biological mum. Knw someday we er going to meet each other
Re: What If You Just Found Out That Your Parents Ain't Really UR Biological Parents? by Jesuspistol(m): 7:36am On Aug 31, 2014
MyPWisINCORRECT: [size=15pt]All of us saying "I will go and look for my biological parents".

Let me rephrase the Ops question: "What will you do if your Foster Parents own an Oil Block somewhere in the Niger Delta while ur Biological Dad and Mum is a Keke Rider and Akara Frier respectively?"

Will you still return to your biological parents?[/size]

Hmm! You're real ma guy

It won't be easy o. At aalll. Only children who were trained to like and help the poor from childhood would be able to cope a little. Besides ur real parents and other family members will expect u to be their financial messiah

But it would be easier if d foster parents are supportive. Like helping ur real parents get a gud shelter and pay u wholesomely telling u ure free to come over to them anytime, ure still dia son bla bla.

But if they just pay u off and don't wanna be recognized with poor ppl & perhaps u were trained not to hav any business with d poor. E no go easy o. Na suicide dey accompany such ppl.
Re: What If You Just Found Out That Your Parents Ain't Really UR Biological Parents? by bigx(m): 7:37am On Aug 31, 2014
Start looking through my ex's if I committed incesst by mistake

1 Like

Re: What If You Just Found Out That Your Parents Ain't Really UR Biological Parents? by wiringdpt(m): 7:40am On Aug 31, 2014
Kill yourself and runway? How in hell are you gonna runaway when youre dead? grin
PasD: This just hit me now! I missed my mum so much that I started thinking this weird thought. She's shown me much love and care that I can't wait to pay her back! All of a sudden the thought just hit me 'what if ssomeone else out there is your real mother?'

I have heard stories about perfect couples who kept the secret of the true parents of their foster children from them!

What will you do if you wake up one morning only to realize that your parents are not your real parents?

Have you ever thought of that? Think about it..and tell us.

For me....I will kill myself and run away!
Re: What If You Just Found Out That Your Parents Ain't Really UR Biological Parents? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:46am On Aug 31, 2014
temigracie: ...lol...you ll kill yourself and run away....ROTF
What if they turn out to be Dangote and Alakija, the richest man and woman respectively in Africa, and are willing to accept you?
Re: What If You Just Found Out That Your Parents Ain't Really UR Biological Parents? by Pennywise(m): 8:04am On Aug 31, 2014
You start looking at them 'one kind'.

1 Like

Re: What If You Just Found Out That Your Parents Ain't Really UR Biological Parents? by samuelnwankwo: 8:10am On Aug 31, 2014
It can be psycologically damaging,especially if the foster parents are responsible and responsive to You! But with a sense of understanding and maturity one will over come it.For me,I will not forgive my mother if she got from adultery,period!
Re: What If You Just Found Out That Your Parents Ain't Really UR Biological Parents? by Ajibel(m): 8:12am On Aug 31, 2014
I wont leave them, and I wont care to know who my real parents are. Before I discovered, they treated me well so why should I commit suicide and run away afterwards
Re: What If You Just Found Out That Your Parents Ain't Really UR Biological Parents? by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 31, 2014
PasD: Nigerian police! They will arrest the dead man and collect bribe from his relatives b4 they release him for burial. Believe me av seen police arrest a corpse b4
shocked
Re: What If You Just Found Out That Your Parents Ain't Really UR Biological Parents? by juman(m): 9:02am On Aug 31, 2014
I would look for my biological parents, but retain the link with the foster parents.

Life continues.

1 Like

Re: What If You Just Found Out That Your Parents Ain't Really UR Biological Parents? by Austyn44(m): 9:43am On Aug 31, 2014
I will wake up from the bad dream,call my mum n tell her "I love her", take a cold shower, get a chilled glass of juice and listen to some good music. smiley
Re: What If You Just Found Out That Your Parents Ain't Really UR Biological Parents? by mexxyaaron(m): 9:59am On Aug 31, 2014
PasD: This just hit me now! I missed my mum so much that I started thinking this weird thought. She's shown me much love and care that I can't wait to pay her back! All of a sudden the thought just hit me 'what if ssomeone else out there is your real mother?'

I have heard stories about perfect couples who kept the secret of the true parents of their foster children from them!

What will you do if you wake up one morning only to realize that your parents are not your real parents?

Bros how can you run away after killing urself ooooo or do u have more than one life,please borrow some too.
Re: What If You Just Found Out That Your Parents Ain't Really UR Biological Parents? by redsun(m): 10:03am On Aug 31, 2014
What difference does it make as long as you are loved? Some biological parents could be like parents from hell,unemotional and incapable.
Re: What If You Just Found Out That Your Parents Ain't Really UR Biological Parents? by Pdizzle(m): 10:10am On Aug 31, 2014
It won't change a thing, they've shown me unconditional love
Re: What If You Just Found Out That Your Parents Ain't Really UR Biological Parents? by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 31, 2014
Kill urslf and run away? undecided op, ur post needs 2 undergo a surgical operation grin
Re: What If You Just Found Out That Your Parents Ain't Really UR Biological Parents? by whitecat007: 10:24am On Aug 31, 2014
It changes nothing. Being a mother is much more than giving birth but raising the child, always there physically, emotionally and giving the child the world.

I hate the way our societies frown at adoption forgetting that every child needs a home.
Re: What If You Just Found Out That Your Parents Ain't Really UR Biological Parents? by redsun(m): 10:27am On Aug 31, 2014
The question should have been if you found out that the man you thought was your biological father isn't really your father as a result of mum's waywardness.That is the painful one and the one that could hard to bear for both suppose father and son.
Re: What If You Just Found Out That Your Parents Ain't Really UR Biological Parents? by anitaN(f): 10:37am On Aug 31, 2014
I will stop assuming
Re: What If You Just Found Out That Your Parents Ain't Really UR Biological Parents? by Shugajay(m): 10:48am On Aug 31, 2014
Hmmmm... Could really hurt, mehn... U know, living n bliving dose u called mum n dad werent really dose who brout u forth, n jux in a day, d story changes grin grin... As 4 me, dah stigma will remain n I would neva 4get dah 'DAY' in a hurry but still, LIFE CONTINUES grin...
Re: What If You Just Found Out That Your Parents Ain't Really UR Biological Parents? by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 31, 2014
Hmmm...really I wouldn't know wat to do... buh I won't be myself for the rest of my whole life..

1 Like

Re: What If You Just Found Out That Your Parents Ain't Really UR Biological Parents? by Shugajay(m): 10:57am On Aug 31, 2014
whitecat007: It changes nothing. Being a mother is much more than giving birth but raising the child, always there physically, emotionally and giving the child the world.

I hate the way our societies frown at adoption forgetting that every child needs a home.
U make it sound so easy, sweety... C'mon... We 're humans.. Yes, I know people adopt kids but I also bliv @ a certain age, dah child should be told d truth so dah, if he hears it outside (maybe, friends wantyn 2 mock @ him), twouldnt b new again but living ya life, all built on LIES, bliving dey are ya biological parents(4rm teen 2 adulthood) n den, 1 day, d news jux blow up!!! It could really HURT, save u av killed ya emotions but like I previously said, LIFE CONTINUES...
Re: What If You Just Found Out That Your Parents Ain't Really UR Biological Parents? by Shugajay(m): 11:00am On Aug 31, 2014
Pdizzle: It won't change a thing, they've shown me unconditional love
Hmmmm... No1 z disputing d unconditional love aspect but no shocks?
Re: What If You Just Found Out That Your Parents Ain't Really UR Biological Parents? by lizzlix(m): 11:29am On Aug 31, 2014
sad Well......I will still live with my non- biological parents...........but codedly, I will investigate my biological parents, who knows, they may be Mr and Mrs Dangote but if it turns out I have been day-dreaming, I go just humble je je
Re: What If You Just Found Out That Your Parents Ain't Really UR Biological Parents? by goodjack(m): 11:36am On Aug 31, 2014
Wake up from sleep. If the people you are staying with are not your parents, that means your parents left you and ran away or they dont want you. Dont kill yourself or anybody.
Re: What If You Just Found Out That Your Parents Ain't Really UR Biological Parents? by homesteady(m): 11:41am On Aug 31, 2014
I watched one film like that! Patience Ozorkwor and her husband adopted their bishop's daughter baby!
and latter the daughter came back!

what I'll do? I don't know!
Re: What If You Just Found Out That Your Parents Ain't Really UR Biological Parents? by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 31, 2014

"kill yourself and run away"...mtcheew... Since when did the dead start to walk, talkless of running. Well if it was me(though it can't be me), i would think of myself as a bastard.
Re: What If You Just Found Out That Your Parents Ain't Really UR Biological Parents? by miss2895(f): 12:18pm On Aug 31, 2014
Watt difference does it make?
A parent is someone who cares for you,, never gave up on you even when you have up on yourself has always showed you love, try to provide for you even when they are also having a hard time. It doesn't have any thing to do with if they are your biological patents or not.
It won't be a big deal to me I'll love them equally.
Re: What If You Just Found Out That Your Parents Ain't Really UR Biological Parents? by charly4tex(m): 12:35pm On Aug 31, 2014
Don't pray to visualize ursef in such a life. Victimization, slippery love e.t.c are the symptoms. I knew my biological dad after 24yrs of my life. Only God knows wot conspired btw my biological parents, though they own we explaination.
Re: What If You Just Found Out That Your Parents Ain't Really UR Biological Parents? by hameen11: 12:47pm On Aug 31, 2014
See The Photos Of The Polytechnic Students That Were Arrested After Father Reported Them For Selling A Baby

View from the link below Link

/p4C71u-48A
Re: What If You Just Found Out That Your Parents Ain't Really UR Biological Parents? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 31, 2014
Everything in life happens for a purpose.life must surely move on.I ll still acknowledge them as my parents tho
Re: What If You Just Found Out That Your Parents Ain't Really UR Biological Parents? by dontai(m): 12:50pm On Aug 31, 2014
Yeah, my dad is not my father, and I love that I said this. #Hecareless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Is To Blame For Broken Marriages, Man Or Woman? / Lady Who Waited For Many Years Before Welcoming Her Daughter, Shares testimony / When A Woman Is The Bread Winner Of The Home:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.