Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES (81419 Views)

Gallant Nigerian Female Soldiers On Display (photo) / Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field / Nigerian Armed Forces Display Boko Haram Flags Captured During Battle With Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by Nobody: 6:59am On Aug 31, 2014
Rich4god: Guy, no be model be that o... Na DSP Ngozi Braide, I think she is the PPRO of Lagos state, thats the last time I checked...
Yes. Check her resume; Ngozi Braide is a core professional who has served successfully in several Police Branches including international assignments. I understand that she's a hard nut Police Officer. Looks could deceive

1 Like

Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by cole265(m): 7:00am On Aug 31, 2014
queenet246: Wat of other uniformed organizations in Nigeria. Are there no beautiful officers?
You mean LASTMA?...poo! tue! Pseee, I won vomit.

2 Likes

Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by slap1(m): 7:00am On Aug 31, 2014
I don't really mind picking a fight with any of these women on the road. I'll enjoy being beaten by them.

5 Likes

Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by cole265(m): 7:04am On Aug 31, 2014
barcanista: Nigeria Security Services boasts p®etty ladies and its not a surprise. Nigerians are beautiful. However, the Military or Police Force is not beauty pageantry nor modelling Agencies. We should allow them face their primary responsibility rather than see them as s3x symbol. This is not romance section
SHAARAPU!

7 Likes

Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by cole265(m): 7:13am On Aug 31, 2014
EverestdeBliu:
her name is 'NGOZI'...
...include her phone number
Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by SpaceAngel: 7:20am On Aug 31, 2014
cole265:
...include her phone number
Don't also forget she is a Mrs

1 Like

Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by econome(m): 7:22am On Aug 31, 2014
They have very big heart....
Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by queenet246(f): 7:28am On Aug 31, 2014
cole265:
You mean LASTMA?...poo! tue! Pseee, I won vomit.

Not really , I meant orgs like FRSC, NSCDC , IMMIGRATION, etc

1 Like

Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by Soteriahascome: 7:36am On Aug 31, 2014
I Like Force!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by sherrylo: 7:37am On Aug 31, 2014
Immigration na them get fine girls pass jor

4 Likes

Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by cole265(m): 7:51am On Aug 31, 2014
queenet246:

Not really , I meant orgs like FRSC, NSCDC , IMMIGRATION, etc
Some beautiful checks in immigration. FRCN ladies are ugly, most of them fat hipo.

1 Like

Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by cole265(m): 7:53am On Aug 31, 2014
SpaceAngel:
Oh!...bad market.
Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by ygenius: 8:12am On Aug 31, 2014
If these ladies go sambisa,boko guyz go surrender grin #na bottom go end the world

4 Likes

Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by silversonuc(m): 8:15am On Aug 31, 2014
cole265:
My man you need to come to GRA Ikeja at archbishop vanning area. There is this female police traffic warden that is always stationed there. She is slime, tall and fairly dark...omo, this girl fine die!...come see figure. I mostly purposely drive through that area just to say hello to her. ...I one day drove past the light just to see her reaction, she only smiled and said I should always watch out and be careful. but you see those ugly ones would jump in front of your car even when you have not done anything, arresting you for the intention to commit crime.
she is beautiful nd she knows it, doz oda ones are sad, bros if na u nko?

1 Like

Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by Izunwa(m): 8:19am On Aug 31, 2014
cole265:
My man you need to come to GRA Ikeja at archbishop vanning area. There is this female police traffic warden that is always stationed there. She is slime, tall and fairly dark...omo, this girl fine die!...come see figure. I mostly purposely drive through that area just to say hello to her. ...I one day drove past the light just to see her reaction, she only smiled and said I should always watch out and be careful. but you see those ugly ones would jump in front of your car even when you have not done anything, arresting you for the intention to commit crime.
cheesy cheesy you need serious deliverance I swear cheesy
Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 31, 2014
SpaceAngel:

Since when does that matter in Naija? No be for Naija we dey?
Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by lifwyer(m): 8:34am On Aug 31, 2014
hushmail: these chics na pro models

9ja police no get dis type

i no how 9ja police women be grin

d police lady is not a recruitee...definitely frm nigerian police academy...
Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by Isometrick(m): 8:40am On Aug 31, 2014
A lot of dem.

Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by gallantsoldier(m): 8:44am On Aug 31, 2014
rasbaby:

Sho this gals too small na! Sure say dem go fit carry gun fight war so?
. Those gals are still student of Nigeria defence academy NDA there still have a long way to go. What about we the boy we no try

3 Likes

Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by delishpot: 8:50am On Aug 31, 2014
Tomorrow when women say na $ex men dey think of 90% of the time, we go say dem don generalize us. See how men here dey behave like dogs in heat? Na dem make women nor fit do some jobs. After reading all these, how police oga want get peace of mind send his fine fine female officers enter street to protect us? See how these horney dudes done want spoil show for the rest of us?
At this rate, dem go rape the women If eye no strong on them o.cos some boys sef dey call for arrest without crime. Just so dem go commit the crime after the arrest.

9 Likes

Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by NobleAky(m): 9:27am On Aug 31, 2014
MrMcJay:

Small ke? If those girls slap you, you go see Lord Lugard live!
....i doubt if it's applicable to romantic slap.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by fittty(m): 9:47am On Aug 31, 2014
"Mrs. Officer"
(Lil Wayne, feat. Bobby Valentino)

Hey...
Hey... Yeah
Hey... Yeah
Hey, Hey, Hey
(Valentino) Woo, Woo, Wooo... (Yeah, Yeah)... Yea, Yea, Yeah
(Yeah, Yeah) Woo, Woo, Wooo... (Yeah)... Yea, Yea, Yeah
(Yeah) Woo, Woo, Wooo... Yea, Yea, Yeah
(Yeah) Woo, Woo, (Yeah) Wooo... Bobby Valentino

[Chorus: Bobby Valentino]
When I get up all in ya (Yeah)
We can hear the angels calling us (Chea)
We can see the sunrise before us (Yeah)
And when I'm in that thang, I'll make that body sang
(She know what I mean) I make it say...
Wee Ooh Wee Ooh Wee (Wee),
Wee Ooh Wee Ooh Wee (Wee),
Wee Ooh Wee Ooh Wee,
(Like a cop car)
Wee Ooh Wee Ooh Wee,
Wee Ooh Wee Ooh Wee (Hey),
Wee Ooh Wee Ooh Wee (Hahaha)...
I'll make ya say...

[Lil Wayne:]
(Yeah)... Doing a buck in the latest drop
I got stopped by a lady cop
Ha Ha... she got me thinking I can date a cop
Ha Ha... cause her uniform pants are so tight
She read me my rights
She put me in the car, she cut off all the lights
She said I had the right to remain silent
Now I got her hollering sounding like a siren
Talkin' bout...
Wee Ooh Wee Ooh Wee (Yea),
And I know she the law, and she know I'm the boss
And she know I get high!! a-bove the law
And she know I'm raw, she know it from the street
And all she want me to do is Bleep the police
Talkin' about...
Wee Ooh Wee Ooh Wee,
Wee Ooh Wee Ooh Wee... (Yea),

When I get up all in ya
We can hear the angels calling us (Yeah)
We can see the sunrise before us (Umm)
I make it say...
Wee Ooh Wee Ooh Wee,
Wee Ooh Wee Ooh Wee (Yeah),
Wee Ooh Wee Ooh Wee,
(Like a cop car)
Wee Ooh Wee Ooh Wee,
Wee Ooh Wee Ooh Wee (Hey)...
I'll make ya say...

[Lil Wayne:]
Ha Ha... And after we got done
I said lady what's ya number she said 911
Haaa... emergency only
Head doctor perform surgery on me
Yeah... and now I'm healed
I make her wear nothing but handcuffs & heels
And I beat it like a cop
Rodney King baby yeah I beat it like a cop
Ha Haaa... beat it like a cop
Rodney King baby said beat it like a cop
But I ain't tryna be violent
But I'll do the time but her love is timeless
... Mrs. Officer...
I know you wish ya name was Mrs. Carter huh?
Wee Ooh Wee Ooh Wee,
Wee Ooh Wee Ooh Wee, Like a cop car...

When I get up all in ya
We can hear the angels calling us
We can see the sunrise before us
I make it say...
Wee Ooh Wee Ooh Wee,
Wee Ooh Wee Ooh Wee,
Wee Ooh Wee Ooh Wee,

Wee Ooh Wee Ooh Wee,
Wee Ooh Wee Ooh Wee,
Wee Ooh Wee Ooh Wee...
I'll make ya say...

[Kid Kid:]
Mrs. Officer, Mrs. Officer
Tell your lieutenant get them cuffs off of ya
I'm kid kid... my face on every wanted poster
I'm wanted by every lady cop all over
That ass so big I catch a battery to hold ya
My hands so big you thought I told ya to pull it over
She pulled me over... pulled me out the rover
Then she pulled me closer... threw me in the back of the car
Put me in handcuffs start ripping my pants off
(all you heard on the dispatcher is...)
Wee Ooh Wee Ooh Wee,
Wee Ooh Wee Ooh Wee,
Wee Ooh Wee Ooh Wee,

When I get up all in ya
I make it say...

[Bobby Valentino:]
Maybe you can lock me up and throw away the key,
Call your sergeant and tell him you can't finish your shift...
Cause it's on... tonight...
Breakfast in bed turns to breakfast & head,
And I can't wait to get it on...
Wanna do it all night long... Mrs. Officer

When I get up all in ya
I make it say...
Wee Ooh Wee Ooh Wee,
Wee Ooh Wee Ooh Wee,
Wee Ooh Wee Ooh Wee,
Wee Ooh Wee Ooh Wee,
Wee Ooh Wee Ooh Wee,
Wee Ooh Wee Ooh Wee...
I'll make you say...

4 Likes

Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by leonard509(m): 10:06am On Aug 31, 2014
Osahon7: Nigerian Police And Airforce
the fourth one

The

Fourth

One... #blows kisses to the air# thats for you my dear . And we look alike

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by Nehemiah459(m): 10:10am On Aug 31, 2014
Osahon7: Nigerian Police And Airforce
That lady is Ngozi Braid.... The lying Machine of NPF Lagos State.

1 Like

Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 31, 2014
OP, you didn't try na. undecided

This thread actually makes things worse. If you couldn't find better pictures, you should have left it.

2 Likes

Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by xandyE(f): 10:31am On Aug 31, 2014

Dat woman is d police public relations officer in lagos

1 Like

Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 31, 2014
U be military?
xandyE:

Dat woman is d police public relations officer in lagos
Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 31, 2014
Look, can we be HONEST? Nigeria is a very sexist country. I did my own Google search, and the pictures are not there, because the WOMEN are not there. I've seen the same woman like 12 times from different people in this thread and the other thread. Sometimes the same person posted her picture twice. Blessing Liman. Nigeria's first female military pilot....in 2012. Two years ago, Nigeria had zero female military pilots. Do you see?

I actually had an argument with a Nigerian a few months ago about whether or not there were women in the Nigerian army, and the guy was insisting there were none. That Nigeria could never allow a woman to fight. This year. 2014. See in the other thread, how men were complaining that why should a woman be fighting. And you thought this thread was a good idea.

Why do Nigerians need to do this "pass my neighbor" ish, even when we know it's a lie? It doesn't make anyone feel better or more patriotic, it makes us feel worse. undecided

Anyway sha, it's a free forum. But the mod who put this on the front page is having a laugh at Nigeria's expense.

4 Likes

Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 31, 2014
Suspicious thread

2 Likes

Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 31, 2014
that police chick was photoshoped. if all our police be like her, i dont mind to be arrested three times a day
Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by steffoode: 10:54am On Aug 31, 2014
before nkor, na only ugly women dey do force work?

1 Like

Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by 100Cents: 10:58am On Aug 31, 2014

They do. Have seen at least 3 like this .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Real Reason Governor Obaseki Was Disqualified - Sahara Reporters / Who Is This Senator And Why Is He Angry (pic) / Top 10 Contenders For The Presidency In 2019 If President Buhari Fails To Run

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.