Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,960 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES (81428 Views)

Gallant Nigerian Female Soldiers On Display (photo) / Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field / Nigerian Armed Forces Display Boko Haram Flags Captured During Battle With Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by TerryCarr(m): 9:43am On Sep 01, 2014
iamdsam: Nigeria got the strongest women in the world. I love them. Proudly Nigerian
nah that goes to Israel

2 Likes

Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by polarman(m): 1:56pm On Sep 01, 2014
@op, This Ngo.. is too pretty for the job she is doing. I wish i had an oil Company, she would have been my S.A/P.A on ALL matters. grin wink wink

Aunty Ngozi, abeg na joke i dey joke ooo nor vex, i dey fear frog jump with pistol for my head angry undecided
Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by jfrances1: 9:40pm On Sep 04, 2014
Check her out too

1 Like

Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by neighy(m): 9:19am On Sep 12, 2014
Galads: them still day tama 2. Within 3 yrs, them go don grow small.
tama wetin? D 1st set of female cadet go do dia PoP nex year
Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by Galads(m): 9:34am On Sep 12, 2014
neighy: tama wetin? D 1st set of female cadet go do dia PoP nex year
oga am talkin as regards the picture. Those ladies wr in tama 2 when they took that pics. No make me feel am beginning to go blind gradually.
Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by PhockPhockMan: 11:11am On Sep 12, 2014
hushmail: these chics na pro models

9ja police no get dis type

i no how 9ja police women be grin
That first and second police woman seem to be NGOZI BRAIDE, the Lagos police spokeswoman.
Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by neighy(m): 9:37pm On Sep 12, 2014
Galads: oga am talkin as regards the picture. Those ladies wr in tama 2 when they took that pics. No make me feel am beginning to go blind gradually.
l0l... Tot u wia lyk dey r currently in TAMA 2.. #MyBad
Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by bidexiii: 11:32am On Nov 27, 2014
NAF pilot Blessing !

Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by bidexiii: 12:23pm On Jan 04, 2015
Some more

Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by bidexiii: 9:51am On Apr 06, 2015
More uniform beautiful NA ladies -

Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by mekadinho(f): 11:16am On Apr 06, 2015
brownlord:

Kai, that girl set o, I just like make the girl arrest me
Hahaha...... Rape case go do d magic, just rush to her office, grab her and push her to d floor, I mean her office oh... Nt @ home.
Ok... Pls don't try it, cos even as I m writing ds, I can see d out come live, not in a vision oh... Cos even ur grand papa/mama go suffer d consequences of ur action.
Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by mekadinho(f): 11:22am On Apr 06, 2015
MrMcJay:

Small ke? If those girls slap you, you go see Lord Lugard live!
I NEED TO SEE LORD LUGARD, I WANNA ASK HIM SOME QUESTIONS CONCERNING NIGERIA, CAN U LINK ME TO ONE OF THEM? ESP NGOZI.
Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by misterjosh(m): 8:19pm On Apr 14, 2015
Gallant ladies
Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by bidexiii: 1:32pm On May 01, 2015
More gallant NA women

1 Like

Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by millhouse: 3:05pm On May 01, 2015
kel4soft:
nice
Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by bidexiii: 2:59pm On May 16, 2015
Brave women

Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by vickylala239: 6:43am On Jul 16, 2015
Chai see boobs inside kaki!! Chai Jst see my food inside kaki!!

Jst take a look at d green arrow guys,c Hw ha yash create space BTW it n d next gel.chai

I Dnt tink I cn do Without boobi Xpecially.

I Dnt mine face, Bt Mke ur milk factory Jst set.

Chai men we r lucky I swear,everything was created for us,from boobi to ass,to punnai, soft skin lips.

D ladies brain was created in such a way Dat a man cn easily manipulate wit word,handsome or money.

Dey where made to b very very weak So that we can always have our way.

They gave d load of pregnancy irrespective of Hw weak they are,rada Dan men wit greater strength.

They made up dominant in all areas of economic.

Chai men.

Bt u see boobi u cn poison Mi wit it.

Dis gel Don Mke my rod find air,Mke I go find nnenna

Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by EmmyBoy2(m): 6:51am On Jul 16, 2015
Daaayumm....the air force lady in sun glasses..
Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by Okeycima: 7:33am On Jul 16, 2015
Am coming
Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by shigoslim(m): 7:33am On Jul 16, 2015
bidexiii:
Brave women

no be aunty fawusa be dz lipsrsealed
Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by SouthernBreeze(m): 7:58am On Jul 16, 2015
donphilopus:

cheesy grin tongue... Ekpoma guyz no dey dull ooo. I hail thee. Proudly AAUite!
I Rep AAU
Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by georgennamdi: 12:22am On Aug 09, 2015
Hi, my name is GEORGE, i am a male 31yr old from Abia state Nigeria. I am presently residing here in abuja. I am an electrical electronic engineer. I wish to meet a God fearing lady of 25-28yrs of age in the nigerian Navy or Air force for marriage. She must be igbo speeking. pls any interested lady should contact me on 08024185563. Hope to hear from you soon thanks. my emai is george.nnamdi@naij.com
Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by LaBebe: 12:52pm On Dec 12, 2020
What does “gallant women" mean in Nigerian culture ? Thanks !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Real Reason Governor Obaseki Was Disqualified - Sahara Reporters / Top 10 Contenders For The Presidency In 2019 If President Buhari Fails To Run / Who Is This Senator And Why Is He Angry (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.