Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,825 members, 7,824,441 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys (44666 Views)

Things That Girls Secretly Envy About Guys. / 45 Things A Girl Must Know About Guys....TRUE OR FALSE? / 99 Secrets Girls Have to Know about Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys by protonz(m): 12:21pm On Aug 31, 2014
most of it is rubbish !!!....

Re: 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys by hameen11: 12:42pm On Aug 31, 2014
See The Photos Of The Polytechnic Students That Were Arrested After Father Reported Them For Selling A Baby

View from the link Link /p4C71u-48A
Re: 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys by hameen11: 12:43pm On Aug 31, 2014
See The Photos Of The Polytechnic Students That Were Arrested After Father Reported Them For Selling A Baby

View from the link below Link

/p4C71u-48A
Re: 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys by bennygreat1(m): 12:44pm On Aug 31, 2014
Opytim: Why 99 for Christ's sake? It's not as if this world is all about guys nah....

Not everything there is correct though!!! But I think the ladies will have more than 99 secrets..

What do U fink
Re: 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys by henrizzle(m): 12:51pm On Aug 31, 2014
No 52 so on point.
Re: 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 31, 2014
onirugbon1: firstEVA numero 17 is for you. wink
embarassed Now you make wanna cry embarassed

1 Like

Re: 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 31, 2014
firstEVA: embarassed Now you make wanna cry embarassed

Place your head on my shoulder kiss
Re: 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 31, 2014
onirugbon1:

Place your head on my shoulder kiss
ok cry

1 Like

Re: 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys by passionate88: 12:58pm On Aug 31, 2014
I haven't read all the points... When I got to number 12, I just had to comment... I passionate88 don't drink to get courage...
Re: 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 31, 2014
awon oloshi, the height of joblessness, I balme the fucking mod who put this on the frontpage
Re: 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys by passionate88: 1:02pm On Aug 31, 2014
25. Guys love their moms.
100 times more than I would ever love any girl...

2 Likes

Re: 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys by passionate88: 1:07pm On Aug 31, 2014
44. Guys cannot keep secrets that girls tell them.
Not me... That's one reason guys and some girls thinks that I am a player... I just love their company (some not all)
Re: 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys by passionate88: 1:10pm On Aug 31, 2014
49. When a girl makes the boy suffer during courtship, it would be hard for him to let go of that girl.
not me...
Re: 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys by oluwasegun007(m): 1:26pm On Aug 31, 2014
No 88 correct, 89. Wrong
Re: 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys by Lathunjimi(m): 1:30pm On Aug 31, 2014
mencade5: my brother wetin i do na? Na bad tin say i comment for nairaland? My own opinion?
I made a simple comment na im all the ladies begin wan yab me. Why cant they leave my comment na? Bros no vex, but any time person yab me for here i dey yab am too.

I learnt the hard way. When you speak the truth most times some people,(ladies especially will want to paint it black).

That aside, that liverpool v tottenham match na strong match ooo. Na who you go support sef? Me i dey go with tottenham because of adebayo.

She did that because u hit too hard on them even me def I fear sey setin dem do u but that talk na for another time.
I go with Liverpool tho & that's b'cos of Ballotelli, I can't wait to see him in his crazy but fantastic action. PEACE OUT.
Re: 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys by mencade5(m): 1:42pm On Aug 31, 2014
Lathunjimi:

She did that because u hit too hard on them even me def I fear sey setin dem do u but that talk na for another time.
I go with Liverpool tho & that's b'cos of Ballotelli, I can't wait to see him in his crazy but fantastic action. PEACE OUT.
hahaha...liverpool don score oooo.
Re: 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 31, 2014
mencade5: some secrets about ladies that guys dont know is that:

1. ladies operate the same way prostitutes operates.

A - they always demand money claiming they gave you sex that they offer their body to you. Meanwhile all they did was lie down like dried firewood screaming ''harder! Harder!''

B - most ladies have multiple boyfriends. Prostitutes have multiple customers. And these ladies will never let you know about this. Some of these boyfrieds are sex them more often than you who claim to be their real boyfriend. My God! Please fear ladies and their wiles. Deceit is their second name.

Disadvantage.

With this animalistic behaviour of most ladies, they normally dont use their senses.

Prostitutes in hotels makes sure you use condoms no matter what. But ladies will tell you they prefer ''skin to skin'' banging.
The increase of STis by these ''walka walka'' ladies is something that men need to worry about.

Naija men be wise. Many of these ladies we see dont have sense, only few of them.

Have a blessed week my brothers

Why are you so pained? Have you been infected? grin grin cheesy
Re: 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys by mencade5(m): 1:54pm On Aug 31, 2014
ojokojonwanyi:

Why are you so pained? Have you been infected? grin grin cheesy
hahahahaha....ojokojonwanyi.....you know i dont want to talk to you again after what you did to me.

Am not pained oooo. It was only a prophesy i saw. tongue
Re: 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys by Misbee(f): 1:55pm On Aug 31, 2014
Addition: Guys also beg especially for ego. ℓ̊ have one at hand now
Re: 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys by coolheed: 1:57pm On Aug 31, 2014
yungchop: Seun, mukina2 mynd_44 and any mod online, I know say una dey una village by now, but abeg front page tins!! Op ya head dey there. Marieolae shey you're reading abi? grin
Re: 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys by flashinglights: 2:04pm On Aug 31, 2014
interesting........ still can't believe i read all 99 though:-/
Re: 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys by Damsman10(m): 2:20pm On Aug 31, 2014
econome: This will take a whole day to finish reading..

LoL it took only 5mins
Re: 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 31, 2014
I dont get no.83
Re: 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys by Ryabcool(m): 2:33pm On Aug 31, 2014

A - they always demand money claiming they gave you sex that they offer their body to you. Meanwhile all they did was lie down like dried firewood screaming ''harder! Harder!''

B - most ladies have multiple boyfriends. Prostitutes have multiple customers. And these ladies will never let you know about this. Some of these boyfrieds are sex them more often than you who claim to be their real boyfriend. My God! Please fear ladies and their wiles. Deceit is their second name.

Disadvantage.

With this animalistic behaviour of most ladies, they normally dont use their senses.

Prostitutes in hotels makes sure you use condoms no matter what. But ladies will tell you they prefer ''skin to skin'' banging.
The increase of STis by these ''walka walka'' ladies is something that men need to worry about.

Naija men be wise. Many of these ladies we see dont have sense, only few of them.

I'm in tears! grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys by 100Cents: 2:36pm On Aug 31, 2014

Disadvantage.

God bless you broda !
Re: 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys by Idrismusty97(m): 2:39pm On Aug 31, 2014
eleojo23: 100. Men hate long lists like this!
Exactly!
Re: 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys by favouryemmy: 2:43pm On Aug 31, 2014
Number 80 is not completely true, All ladies are virtually the same with minor differences.
Re: 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys by faithboi: 2:44pm On Aug 31, 2014
Themaingate:

43. Guys virtually brag about anything.

44. Guys cannot keep secrets that girls tell them.

45. Guys think too much.

46. Guys' fantasies are unlimited

55. Guys are tigers in their peer groups but become tamed pussycats with their girlfriends.

40. A guy finds ways to keep you off from linking with someone else.

41. Guys love girls with brains more than girls in miniskirts..

59. Guys don't really have final decisions.

60. When a guy loves you, bring out the best in him.

64. Guys like femininity not feebleness.

65. Guys don't like girls who punch harder than they do.
I concur to these....mehn I dated a gal dat wasn't feminine.....no be small tin....(I wouldn't call her a tomboy, but she wasn't feminine in many aspects.)...
@bolded is my best of all.....very true for me!!!

Guys love girls with brains more than girls in miniskirts..
Re: 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys by 100Cents: 2:45pm On Aug 31, 2014
EternalBeing: Remember that currently (through satan or GOD)only the genuinely spiritual amount to something great in this generation. GOD is still very much in the business of making people celebrities. Chronicles 16:9 says "The eyes of GOD runs to and fro the earth seeking those HE can" make celebrities; holiness is the price. GOD (as HE did with Ben Carlson, D. K. Olukoya, etc. making them great today and tomorrow in the hereafter) and satan (as he did with... u know who, promises them today but no tomorrow because he knows they'll end in hellfire); both are still seriously looking for souls. True Love is still very real despite the fact that the devil has wrongfully programmed a lot of people's mind to live like dogs having multiple partners under self-deceit that true love does not exist. Get the mystery in Gen 2:24-25; Have sex only with 1 person you've chosen to "marry" because Sex=Marriage, the ceremony is not the marriage, Sex is the Marriage . If you've had sex with multiple partners, u r guity of polygamy ask your Creator for forgiveness. Paul said for those that can't hold yourself... search for your soulmate, pray and start Sexing. Marriage is NOT the ceremony and gathering of people NO! Read Genesis 2:24-25 to understand the Spiritual Mystery that Sex=Marriage. Whether u r 18 or 30, choose just one and GOD will prosper d union if both of u stay faithful to each other for d rest of ur lives. GOD created sex for us as a covenant Sweet bond between 2 persons that have chosen to become 1 (Sex=Marriage. Read Genesis 2:24-25 says "they cleave to become 1 and they were Unclad" . Understand the mystery that devil wants u to keep denying for the rest of their life). devil has deceived so many by trivializing Sex. Sex is grossly spiritual, whether you are a guy or girl, the person u give acess to your Private Part can easily destroy your Life and Destiny permanently. Remember, there's no physical way to identify a demon infested witch/wizard in church or in club; that girl, that guy u r planning and craving to have sex with might just be one. So, totally give your Life to JESUS and pray HIM to guide you to your own wife/husband, and HE surely will. Sex is the worst weapon that devil is using to destroy wonderful youths with Glorious Destiny in this End Time. BE WISE!

Gospel truth.

God bless you...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 31, 2014
I love that no 3.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? / She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help / A Man Without A Car Shouldn't Come Near Me - Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.