Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,553 members, 7,958,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:05 PM

Pls What Do u Guys Think!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls What Do u Guys Think!! (1532 Views)

Nairaland Guys Think With Their Joysticks! See Pics! / Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? / Why Do Nigerian Guys Think Short Girls Are Easier To Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls What Do u Guys Think!! by nonsovich(m): 11:12pm On Aug 30, 2014
deneris:
ure confused about what exactly??
There's no doubt she's seen me before ..we take abt 2 courses together ...so when she was lik she's never seen me before ...I was surprised nd confused ! U got d story line?
Re: Pls What Do u Guys Think!! by nonsovich(m): 11:15pm On Aug 30, 2014
kudoxs: now I know this kinda girl. I bet next time you approach her she'll say she can't remember telling you about giving her name. She just displayed a great deal of immaturity. She is either too young or she is not too wise.
guess its d latter ..so what do I do from here ...ur honest advice ?
Re: Pls What Do u Guys Think!! by kudoxs(m): 11:15pm On Aug 30, 2014
nonsovich: There's no doubt she's seen me before ..we take abt 2 courses together ...so when she was lik she's never seen me before ...I was surprised nd confused ! U got d story line?
don't know why you are confused. Go and ask any of her friends her name, call her by the name the next time you see her, @least she'll know you are really interested in her.
Re: Pls What Do u Guys Think!! by deneris(f): 11:16pm On Aug 30, 2014
nonsovich: There's no doubt she's seen me before ..we take abt 2 courses together ...so when she was lik she's never seen me before ...I was surprised nd confused ! U got d story line?
its not ROCKET SCIENCE. she might hv pretended to not know you as most girls to not seem weird or like a stalker or feel awkward or she sincerely might have not noticed u before... EASY.
Re: Pls What Do u Guys Think!! by nonsovich(m): 11:18pm On Aug 30, 2014
kudoxs: don't know why you are confused. Go and ask any of her friends her name, call her by the name the next time you see her, @least she'll know you are really interested in her.
hmmmm I guess u hv a point there .thanks
Re: Pls What Do u Guys Think!! by nonsovich(m): 11:19pm On Aug 30, 2014
deneris:
its not ROCKET SCIENCE. she might hv pretended to not know you as most girls to not seem weird or like a stalker or feel awkward or she sincerely might have not noticed u before... EASY.
u think its d former tho ...cos am quite active in class ...and there was dis day we sat down together on a chair ..so she hav seen me before
Re: Pls What Do u Guys Think!! by kudoxs(m): 11:21pm On Aug 30, 2014
On the bright side, next time you see her. Sing wizkid's song ' no need for frontin frontin girl'
Re: Pls What Do u Guys Think!! by kudoxs(m): 11:23pm On Aug 30, 2014
nonsovich: u think its d former tho ...cos am quite active in class ...and there was dis day we sat down together on a chair ..so she hav seen me before
just because you sat down together doesn't mean she has seen you before. You only remember that cause you have been admiring her. She may not have even noticed you.
Re: Pls What Do u Guys Think!! by nonsovich(m): 11:26pm On Aug 30, 2014
kudoxs: On the bright side, next time you see her. Sing wizkid's song ' no need for frontin frontin girl'
lmao funny dude!..would rather sing davido aye for her ..
Not a fan of wizkid!
Re: Pls What Do u Guys Think!! by nonsovich(m): 11:29pm On Aug 30, 2014
kudoxs: just because you sat down together doesn't mean she has seen you before. You only remember that cause you have been admiring her. She may not have even noticed you.
bros na me dey tell u!...she don see me oooo....e sure me like .die ooo..She's is just pretending !...that's was d only thy got me confused
When she refused to tell ,me her name on d ground that she avent seen me before !
Re: Pls What Do u Guys Think!! by deneris(f): 11:29pm On Aug 30, 2014
kudoxs: just because you sat down together doesn't mean she has seen you before. You only remember that cause you have been admiring her. She may not have even noticed you.
true... that could be case too.. no matter what tho.. continue the convo and have the upper hand.. be the mature one and just act neutral
Re: Pls What Do u Guys Think!! by kudoxs(m): 11:32pm On Aug 30, 2014
deneris:
true... that could be case too.. no matter what tho.. continue the convo and have the upper hand.. be the mature one and just act neutral
hope you are satisfied with this @Op, now go and sleep, it's already past your bed time, leave NL for adults.
Re: Pls What Do u Guys Think!! by nonsovich(m): 11:39pm On Aug 30, 2014
kudoxs: hope you are satisfied with this @Op, now go and sleep, it's already past your bed time, leave NL for adults.
lol.......am an adult last tym I checked ...do I always need to remind u that?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help!!!she Is Pregnant For Me But Am Not Ready / Is It Okay For Your Woman To Drag You To The Salon And Shopping? / 10 Reasons Why A Lady Above 30 Is Still Single.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.