Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,599 members, 7,958,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:03 AM

Pls What Do u Guys Think!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls What Do u Guys Think!! (1533 Views)

Nairaland Guys Think With Their Joysticks! See Pics! / Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? / Why Do Nigerian Guys Think Short Girls Are Easier To Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls What Do u Guys Think!! by nonsovich(m): 10:14pm On Aug 30, 2014
I approached this very beautiful girl which I have been admiring since yesterday ...guess what she said when I finished introducing myself nd appraisal of how beautiful she is?thank u!...when I asked for her name ..she refused to tell me , saying that she doesn't knw me nor has she seen me before ...that she can only tell me that next time she see me
Well according to her that will make her confirm am nah a stranger in the environment nd probably become my friend
So peeps what do u think of this development ..should I talk to her next tym or just ignore her?do u think she has interest in me @ all?thanks
Re: Pls What Do u Guys Think!! by kudoxs(m): 10:17pm On Aug 30, 2014
Whick kain questions b dis.... Hw are we suppose to know weda she lyks u or not? Hw can u b askin us weda u shuld talk to her nxt tym or not? Shows u r a quitter! After talkn to a girl once u r already hia askin dis kinda questions.

1 Like

Re: Pls What Do u Guys Think!! by nonsovich(m): 10:20pm On Aug 30, 2014
kudoxs: Whick kain questions b dis.... Hw are we suppose to know weda she lyks u or not? Hw can u b askin us weda u shuld talk to her nxt tym or not? Shows u r a quitter! After talkn to a girl once u r already hia askin dis kinda questions.
guy aw far nawna fight?
Easy o..just answer by d few things I hav put down there
Re: Pls What Do u Guys Think!! by nickz(m): 10:21pm On Aug 30, 2014
nonsovich: I approached this very beautiful girl which I have been admiring since yesterday ...guess what she said when I finished introducing myself nd appraisal of how beautiful she is?thank u!...when I asked for her name ..she refused to tell me , saying that she doesn't knw me nor has she seen me before ...that she can only tell me that next time she see me
Well according to her that will make her confirm am nah a stranger in the environment nd probably become my friend
So peeps what do u think of this development ..should I talk to her next tym or just ignore her?do u think she has interest in me @ all?thanks
no offense bro,
have you got a strong mouth odour??
Re: Pls What Do u Guys Think!! by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 30, 2014
Please modify your topic
Tnx
Re: Pls What Do u Guys Think!! by nonsovich(m): 10:28pm On Aug 30, 2014
nickz: no offense bro,
have you got a strong mouth odour??
are u for real ? Mouth odour?
Of everything in this world??....any advice or nah?
Re: Pls What Do u Guys Think!! by nonsovich(m): 10:30pm On Aug 30, 2014
folly65:
Please modify your topic
Tnx
what problem av u got with it ?
Re: Pls What Do u Guys Think!! by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 30, 2014
nonsovich: what problem av u got with it ?
Can't you read?
Re: Pls What Do u Guys Think!! by nickz(m): 10:37pm On Aug 30, 2014
nonsovich: are u for real ? Mouth odour?
Of everything in this world??....any advice or nah?
nope bro,na the was the babe take discharge yougrin
na wetin make me ask
Re: Pls What Do u Guys Think!! by nonsovich(m): 10:42pm On Aug 30, 2014
folly65:
Can't you read?
thanks ...
Just noticed it ..so what's ur thought?
Re: Pls What Do u Guys Think!! by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 30, 2014
Op,dis ur question ehn....e get as it be.
Re: Pls What Do u Guys Think!! by nonsovich(m): 10:46pm On Aug 30, 2014
nickz: nope bro,na the was the babe take discharge yougrin
na wetin make me ask
she was actually reading in the library when I approaches her!guess that must hav contributed to d result I had
Re: Pls What Do u Guys Think!! by teewai3(m): 10:46pm On Aug 30, 2014
op na to beg u oo,haba we no b babalawo na
Re: Pls What Do u Guys Think!! by nonsovich(m): 10:48pm On Aug 30, 2014
Harbosede02: Op,dis ur question ehn....e get as it be.
sha answer am anyhow anyhow ...what do u think?
Re: Pls What Do u Guys Think!! by destino24(m): 10:48pm On Aug 30, 2014
nonsovich: I approached this very beautiful girl which I have been admiring since yesterday ...guess what she said when I finished introducing myself nd appraisal of how beautiful she is?thank u!...when I asked for her name ..she refused to tell me , saying that she doesn't knw me nor has she seen me before ...that she can only tell me that next time she see me

dear OP

Re: Pls What Do u Guys Think!! by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 30, 2014
nonsovich: sha answer am anyhow anyhow ...what do u think?
i think u sud go and sleep,2mao is sunday
Re: Pls What Do u Guys Think!! by nwaobitex: 10:51pm On Aug 30, 2014
blah blah blah...
Re: Pls What Do u Guys Think!! by nonsovich(m): 10:55pm On Aug 30, 2014
Harbosede02: i think u sud go and sleep,2mao is sunday
lol....d probabilty I would see her is very high ....close to 1 sef ...so I need urgent answers ....
Re: Pls What Do u Guys Think!! by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 30, 2014
nonsovich: lol....d probabilty I would see her is very high ....close to 1 sef ...so I need urgent answers ....
if u guys r meant to be,then u wud see ha again.
Re: Pls What Do u Guys Think!! by kudoxs(m): 10:59pm On Aug 30, 2014
nonsovich: guy aw far nawna fight?
Easy o..just answer by d few things I hav put down there
ok, my honest thought goes thus : it's either the girl is way over her head and an ego-maniac ( you asked for name alone not her contact), or you aren't on top of your game when you approached her (@ least she should tell you her name) . Get this straight, most girls don't like to be approached on streets , so it depends on where you met her.
Re: Pls What Do u Guys Think!! by nonsovich(m): 10:59pm On Aug 30, 2014
I would av just overlooked her ...my like for her but d way she said she would giv me her number,name d next tym we see..that's why am kinda asking
Re: Pls What Do u Guys Think!! by deneris(f): 11:00pm On Aug 30, 2014
next time ask us when u wake up , are u supposed to brush?? wat kind of irrrelevabt question is this?? u've already started conversation OBVIOUSLY the NORMAL thing to do is to continue when next u see.. how can u even ASK THAT?? angry
Re: Pls What Do u Guys Think!! by nonsovich(m): 11:02pm On Aug 30, 2014
kudoxs: ok, my honest thought goes thus : it's either the girl is way over her head and an ego-maniac ( you asked for name alone not her contact), or you aren't on top of your game when you approached her (@ least she should tell you her name) . Get this straight, most girls don't like to be approached on streets , so it depends on where you met her.
she was like she ve nt seen me before ..so she don't tell pple she don't knw her name ??bla bla
Re: Pls What Do u Guys Think!! by farano(f): 11:04pm On Aug 30, 2014
nonsovich: I would av just overlooked her ...my like for her but d way she said she would giv me her number,name d next tym we see..that's why am kinda asking
Ok go chop liver first. You need am
Re: Pls What Do u Guys Think!! by kudoxs(m): 11:04pm On Aug 30, 2014
nonsovich: she was like she ve nt seen me before ..so she don't tell pple she don't knw her name ??bla bla
do you have any inkling whether she's seen you before and do you live on the same street.
Re: Pls What Do u Guys Think!! by nonsovich(m): 11:06pm On Aug 30, 2014
deneris: next time ask us when u wake up , are u supposed to brush?? wat kind of irrrelevabt question is this?? u've already started conversation OBVIOUSLY the NORMAL thing to do is to continue when next u see.. how can u even ASK THAT?? angry
easy miss or Mrs ....I asked cos am confused! That's all ...u just succeeded in making me more confused!
Re: Pls What Do u Guys Think!! by nonsovich(m): 11:07pm On Aug 30, 2014
kudoxs: do you have any inkling whether she's seen you before and do you live on the same street.
Bros e sure me like die!!!!! We dey take courses together !..she must have seen me a hundred of tym!
Re: Pls What Do u Guys Think!! by kudoxs(m): 11:08pm On Aug 30, 2014
deneris: next time ask us when u wake up , are u supposed to brush?? wat kind of irrrelevabt question is this?? u've already started conversation OBVIOUSLY the NORMAL thing to do is to continue when next u see.. how can u even ASK THAT?? angry
am begging on his behalf, please don't be angry, he's only displaying juvenile delinquency.
Re: Pls What Do u Guys Think!! by deneris(f): 11:10pm On Aug 30, 2014
nonsovich: easy miss or Mrs ....I asked cos am confused! That's all ...u just succeeded in making me more confused!
ure confused about what exactly??
Re: Pls What Do u Guys Think!! by nonsovich(m): 11:10pm On Aug 30, 2014
kudoxs: am begging on his behalf, please don't be angry, he's only displaying juvenile delinquency.
chaii...I don die ..na ontop u na dey blow all these grammar?
Re: Pls What Do u Guys Think!! by kudoxs(m): 11:11pm On Aug 30, 2014
nonsovich: Bros e sure me like die!!!!! We dey take courses together !..she must have seen me a hundred of tym!
now I know this kinda girl. I bet next time you approach her she'll say she can't remember telling you about giving her name. She just displayed a great deal of immaturity. She is either too young or she is not too wise.
Re: Pls What Do u Guys Think!! by deneris(f): 11:12pm On Aug 30, 2014
nonsovich: easy miss or Mrs ....I asked cos am confused! That's all ...u just succeeded in making me more confused!
ure confused about what exactly??
kudoxs: am begging on his behalf, please don't be angry, he's only displaying juvenile delinquency.
grin lol ok sir

(1) (2) (Reply)

Surprisingly They Are Still Virgins Everywhere / 13 Things EVERY Independent Woman Must Know To Find Love / Letter To Young People About the movie Fiftyshades Of Grey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.