Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,651 members, 7,809,457 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

2015: Buhari, Gov Kwankwaso’s Supporters Clash - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Buhari, Gov Kwankwaso’s Supporters Clash (25034 Views)

Photo Of Buhari,Gov. Rochas Okorocha And Ngige Laughing So Hard At Each Other / Gov Kwankwaso Cautions APC Over Zoning Policy / North Under Siege Because Of Buhari —gov Lamido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: Buhari, Gov Kwankwaso’s Supporters Clash by leo1234(m): 2:36pm On Aug 31, 2014
Rilwayne001: The both are more competent than the clueless man in Aso Rock now.

Nigeria needs cerebral minds at the helm of affairs to achieve accelerated development. The present administration led by Jonathan has failed in critical sectors like power, security, fight against corruption, reduction of poverty and unemployment rates.

The end of PDP is near, and they will all be swept out of office come 2015 general election.

Only a retarded person would vote into office that clueless Jona again after failing us in soo many ways.

I NOMINATE THE PEOPLES GENERAL
I may agree with u if u say this administration failed in the fight against corruption but developmental wise GEJ has done very well.
Even Buhari cannot stop Nigerians from been corrupt u should know that by now.
Re: 2015: Buhari, Gov Kwankwaso’s Supporters Clash by Dabragha: 2:36pm On Aug 31, 2014
but buhari sef de context for this election or
Re: 2015: Buhari, Gov Kwankwaso’s Supporters Clash by lacasa: 2:38pm On Aug 31, 2014
Forwetinnah: Bia, na only hausa people dey APC. ..how come the 2 people wey dey drag the Presidential ticket na Hausa?!! angry

Dumb qtn.

Na only South-South presidential candidate dey PDP too?

1 Like

Re: 2015: Buhari, Gov Kwankwaso’s Supporters Clash by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 31, 2014
BekeeBuAgbara: Your father is a dunce, son of a stinking wh0re. May satan punish you there for insulting me for no reason.
I called you a dunce because you commented foolishly. Its an honest discription of you and not an intended insult. You son of many fadas!!!! Product of inbreeding gang b@ng.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Buhari, Gov Kwankwaso’s Supporters Clash by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 31, 2014
soroptimist: I have noticed the convention of the Children of hate and TAN renegades on this thread which if read by an open-minded and unbiased avid watcher of party politics in Nigeria will know that what is presently happening in APC is just a family affair which is consistent with the way and manner people jostle for the party ticket....after a winner emerges,everyone goes back to his normal self

Those who have commissioned Marabouts,Necromancers,Diviners and Fake Prophets over APC's matter will have their deposits not refunded because what you are looking for will not happen.....you and your entire generation of haters,bigots and evil schemers will be disappointed to your 10th generation

Buhari remains our first choice.....Kwakwanso,Rochas,Oshiomhole,Fashola,Amaechi etc will have their opportunity later

Do you take those TAN people serious?
Re: 2015: Buhari, Gov Kwankwaso’s Supporters Clash by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 31, 2014
barcanista: I called you a dunce because you commented foolishly. Its an honest discription of you and not an intended insult. You son of many fadas!!!! Product of inbreeding gang b@ng.

Pay no heed to those whose DNA have hate and prejudice ingrained in it......

Their elders have told none of them not to contest for the Presidency of Nigeria having been settled by the clueless one

Yet they will scoff at other people who wants to exercise their constitutionally given free franchise by insulting them for daring to
Re: 2015: Buhari, Gov Kwankwaso’s Supporters Clash by Forwetinnah: 2:46pm On Aug 31, 2014
lacasa:

Dumb qtn.

Na only South-South presidential candidate dey PDP too?

Sharap there Opkonu..atleast in PDP the likes of Lamido are trying their luck too, in 2011 was GEJ contesting. Party primaries with a South Southerner..dumber!

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Buhari, Gov Kwankwaso’s Supporters Clash by klodike(m): 2:58pm On Aug 31, 2014
Are u in north?? Do you think everybody in the north supports buhari Buhari can never get 80% of northern vote. May be in 2019 but north the ethno-religious north of today.
donphilopus:

You've said it all. Kwnakwaso should try and support Buhari's Candidacy. Because with the way things are going, Buhari is highly respected in the North. His candidates always win any election in the North. He supported Umoru Tanko Almakura and he won. He's still the game player in Kaduna. If El-rufai behaves himself and enjoys Buhari's support, he'd become the Governor of Kaduna come 2015.

Buhari only needs a very strong APC guy from the South that can be able to garner atleast 80% of the votes Buhari would get from the North to become the President. I pray Atiku should remain mute till Buhari wins though!

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Buhari, Gov Kwankwaso’s Supporters Clash by deletrue: 2:59pm On Aug 31, 2014
M4gunners: This is just part 1, waiting patiently for part 2.
part 2 be Atiku. Na final finish be that.
Re: 2015: Buhari, Gov Kwankwaso’s Supporters Clash by YorubaBigot: 3:01pm On Aug 31, 2014
soroptimist: [s]I have noticed the convention of the Children of hate and TAN renegades on this thread which if read by an open-minded and unbiased avid watcher of party politics in Nigeria will know that what is presently happening in APC is just a family affair which is consistent with the way and manner people jostle for the party ticket....after a winner emerges,everyone goes back to his normal self

Those who have commissioned Marabouts,Necromancers,Diviners and Fake Prophets over APC's matter will have their deposits not refunded because what you are looking for will not happen.....you and your entire generation of haters,bigots and evil schemers will be disappointed to your 10th generation

Buhari remains our first choice.....Kwakwanso,Rochas,Oshiomhole,Fashola,Amaechi etc will have their opportunity later[/s]

senseless rant from an irredeemable fvctard!

1 Like

Re: 2015: Buhari, Gov Kwankwaso’s Supporters Clash by YorubaBigot: 3:02pm On Aug 31, 2014
soroptimist:

[s]Pay no heed to those whose DNA have hate and prejudice ingrained in it......

Their elders have told none of them not to contest for the Presidency of Nigeria having been settled by the clueless one

Yet they will scoff at other people who wants to exercise their constitutionally given free franchise by insulting them for daring to[/s]
priceless, coming from an irredeemable fvctard

1 Like

Re: 2015: Buhari, Gov Kwankwaso’s Supporters Clash by idumuose(m): 3:03pm On Aug 31, 2014
barcanista: There is no fight. Dr Rabiu Kwankwaso should know that even his ardent supporters are in support of Gen Buhari candidacy. General Buhari remains FIRST choice, Kwankwaso is only an alternative should Buhari decline to contest. Even Kwankwasiyya Camp can attest to this. But Buhari haven't declared officially, once he declares, it is.....

I'd unease
SAI BUHARI
SAI APC

Kwankwaso for Minister of Power or Defense under the New APC govt in 2015
keep dreaming bro.Its good for your health.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Buhari, Gov Kwankwaso’s Supporters Clash by YorubaBigot: 3:05pm On Aug 31, 2014
soroptimist:

[s]It seems Sam Amuka-Pemu the Publisher of Vanguard have sold off his hold in Vanguard not with the falsehood that tabloid have now become synonymous[/s]
senseless blabbing from an irredeemable fvctard
Re: 2015: Buhari, Gov Kwankwaso’s Supporters Clash by idumuose(m): 3:07pm On Aug 31, 2014
nigerianvenom:

u will soon witness the kwankwasiyan fighters engage bukari in a a combative fight.
You will also witness bombs thrown here and there very soon.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Buhari, Gov Kwankwaso’s Supporters Clash by Rijes: 3:14pm On Aug 31, 2014
Rilwayne001: The both are more competent than the clueless man in Aso Rock now.

Nigeria needs cerebral minds at the helm of affairs to achieve accelerated development. The present administration led by Jonathan has failed in critical sectors like power, security, fight against corruption, reduction of poverty and unemployment rates.

The end of PDP is near, and they will all be swept out of office come 2015 general election.

Only a retarded person would vote into office that clueless Jona again after failing us in soo many ways.

I NOMINATE THE PEOPLES GENERAL
Enough of ranting......
Regionalism is the best system of govt. So go and die.... Buhari lead north east, kwasokwa leads north west. Go away stupid, illitrate, jihadist hausa to ur desert.
Re: 2015: Buhari, Gov Kwankwaso’s Supporters Clash by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 31, 2014
soroptimist:

Pay no heed to those whose DNA have hate and prejudice ingrained in it......

Yet they will scoff at other people who wants to exercise their constitutionally given free franchise by insulting them for daring to
You are correct.
Re: 2015: Buhari, Gov Kwankwaso’s Supporters Clash by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 31, 2014
foxxynik:

Dnt yu get it? We celebrate d dude coz his mediocreties are worth celebrating! And what do u care? He's a thief yet he gave us a standard stadium...airport....etc... Take a walk to aks and u'd shut ya toe-rag....
. He gave you AIRPORT, STANDIUM and?
Re: 2015: Buhari, Gov Kwankwaso’s Supporters Clash by guttentag(m): 3:19pm On Aug 31, 2014
All these Old Morons called Polithietians should Retire and give way for Younger Generation, why are the youths in Nigeria so weak
Re: 2015: Buhari, Gov Kwankwaso’s Supporters Clash by lacasa: 3:22pm On Aug 31, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Sharap there Opkonu..atleast in PDP the likes of Lamido are trying their luck too, in 2011 was GEJ contesting. Party primaries with a South Southerner..dumber!

Contesting my foot.

Is that y the party was put in disarray web Bamanga was appointed Chairman and Anenih was hoisted BOT chair for the single aim of givin GEJ (the South-Southerner) automatic ticket??.

Or do u think Lamido's contention is welcomed by pro-gejists PDP like you.

Eh? Cankerworm?? grin
Re: 2015: Buhari, Gov Kwankwaso’s Supporters Clash by cjrane: 3:24pm On Aug 31, 2014
Kwankwaso is a corrupt thug who believes in nothing else by violence.

APC will do well to give him the ticket. He will definitely create their desired Islamic state in Nigeria within only 2 months in power grin
Re: 2015: Buhari, Gov Kwankwaso’s Supporters Clash by karkel(m): 3:30pm On Aug 31, 2014
SEE AS POWER THE SWEET, BUHARIA AND KWAKWASHO WANT THE KILL THEM SELVES BECOS OF WHO BECOME PRESIDO WHERE THEM GO MISUSE,....................OGA JONA RIDE DE GO TILL 2019
Re: 2015: Buhari, Gov Kwankwaso’s Supporters Clash by homesteady(m): 3:31pm On Aug 31, 2014
this barcanista is just suffering from delusion! A worthy and capable candidate has entered into the battle for APC's ticket and he is making it look so easy for buhari! keep deceiving yourself!

1 Like

Re: 2015: Buhari, Gov Kwankwaso’s Supporters Clash by M4gunners: 3:34pm On Aug 31, 2014
deletrue: part 2 be Atiku. Na final finish be that.
Sure lol.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Buhari, Gov Kwankwaso’s Supporters Clash by Wealthlex(m): 3:57pm On Aug 31, 2014
Dis is just d begning of sepration,d child who say his mother won"t sleep will surely we nt sleep.
jmaine: I remember reading an article sometime ago, when a supporter of Buhari threatened that it is Buhari or the APC dividess . . .

So I ain't surprised here . . .
Re: 2015: Buhari, Gov Kwankwaso’s Supporters Clash by Wealthlex(m): 4:00pm On Aug 31, 2014
Dis is just d begning of sepration,d child who say his mother won"t sleep will surely we nt sleep.
jmaine: I remember reading an article sometime ago, when a supporter of Buhari threatened that it is Buhari or the APC dividess . . .

So I ain't surprised here . . .
Re: 2015: Buhari, Gov Kwankwaso’s Supporters Clash by gab264(m): 4:08pm On Aug 31, 2014
survival of the fitest niii
Re: 2015: Buhari, Gov Kwankwaso’s Supporters Clash by RebelLeader15(m): 4:12pm On Aug 31, 2014
koboko69:
Must u show over 5 thousand nairalanders and over 10,000 guests that will view this thread that you a compoud dunce on Sunday afternoon?

Very correct cool cool making much sense
I won't call it a clash of Titans yet, it is just a fight between the rat and the cat, meanwhile, Thief-nubu, Amechi and other result of this untimely marriage are still hanging aimlessly at the back of the house....

For the mid term, I am leaving this stage of the likes of the armchair analyst "KOBOKO69" and other APC e-rats to continue with their ranting.....

When the time come for the selection of who to fly the flag of APC, then I will reply back...

#shikena

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dasuki To Face Fresh Charges Over 1994 Millitary Charge / NNPC Releases First Monthly Oil And Gas Report / Photos From The Attack By Herdsmen In Adamawa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.