Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,444 members, 7,826,704 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

EXPOSED: Powerful Nigerians Don’t Want Chibok Girls Back - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EXPOSED: Powerful Nigerians Don’t Want Chibok Girls Back (1110 Views)

[PHOTOS] 7 Powerful Nigerians EFCC Has Gone After Since Buhari Came To Power / : FINALLY! Lagos Pastor Set For Sambisa Forest To Bring The Girls Back / Powerful Nigerians Have Hijack Criminal Justice – Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EXPOSED: Powerful Nigerians Don’t Want Chibok Girls Back by nairaclass: 3:14pm On Aug 31, 2014
Something is not right. Some powerful Nigerians are sabotaging efforts of the Federal Government and other concerned citizens to ensure that the over 200 girls kidnapped by Boko Haram are set free.

This shocking revelation was made by the fearless Shehu Sani, who is the President, Civil Rights Congress, in an exclusive chat with Punch. He has been involved in efforts to get government and Boko Haram to discuss the fate of the girls in the past, and knows all that is going on.
He said the the powerful individuals have ensured that the talks to secure the girl’s release derailed.

Shehu Sani’s disclosure came even as the federal government has once again begun fresh talks with the dreaded Boko Haram sect to secure the release of the young girls.

According to Punch, reports have claimed that the girls have been sighted in camps inside Sambisa Forest, in some border towns near Cameroon and in the Central African Republic.

President Olusegun Obasanjo, Shehu Sani, and a United Arab Emirates-based Nigerian freelance journalist, Ahmad Salkida, who had communication channels with Boko Haram, had offered to mediate between the government and the sect.
But some men close to the Presidency always frustrates their efforts. But Obasanjo is set to try again.

There are speculations that recently President Goodluck Jonathan and Obasanjo held a meeting to discuss how to negotiate the release of the girls.

Sani, who is one of the negotiators facilitating the current talks, said:
“What I want to tell you is that something is being done about it but I’m not disposed to making it public. Most times, publicising these issues always lead to sabotage by those who do not want the girls freed. I will not mention the names of these Nigerians.

“However, I can tell you that real and genuine moves are going on, which I am a part of. The claim that the girls have been abandoned is not true. There are genuine efforts by government and some individuals, who are discreetly making efforts toward getting their (pupils’) safe return home.”

Sani noted that the girls could only be freed either forcefully or through dialogue and negotiation.

Source from www.afrinaija.com
Re: EXPOSED: Powerful Nigerians Don’t Want Chibok Girls Back by Antell95(m): 3:19pm On Aug 31, 2014
lipsrsealed
Re: EXPOSED: Powerful Nigerians Don’t Want Chibok Girls Back by gab264(m): 3:34pm On Aug 31, 2014
nnnaaaaa eeeeeh which one be powerful Nigeria,,, call them by name,, if u too are nt shekau spokesman niiii
Re: EXPOSED: Powerful Nigerians Don’t Want Chibok Girls Back by lilprinze: 4:35pm On Aug 31, 2014
Bunch of wicked souls I pray they all die of Ebola in Jesus name .Amen
I don't blame them it is because they are not their children that's why. They would go and keep their children abroad and be using the money they stole from us to take care of their own children and be destroying other people's children. what you sow you shall reap in 100 fold

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED: Powerful Nigerians Don’t Want Chibok Girls Back by nairaclass: 5:02pm On Aug 31, 2014
gab264: nnnaaaaa eeeeeh which one be powerful Nigeria,,, call them by name,, if u too are nt shekau spokesman niiii

Who dare mention them even the media can't.
Re: EXPOSED: Powerful Nigerians Don’t Want Chibok Girls Back by lyntiffany(f): 2:17am On Sep 01, 2014
this heart sickening, powerful Nigerians ke ! my people don't bother if we can't drive them away the god of Ebola will definitely sweep them away from us. cry
Re: EXPOSED: Powerful Nigerians Don’t Want Chibok Girls Back by Nobody: 2:40am On Sep 01, 2014
lilprinze: Bunch of wicked souls I pray they all die of Ebola in Jesus name .Amen
I don't blame them it is because they are not their children that's why. They would go and keep their children abroad and be using the money they stole from us to take care of their own children and be destroying other people's children. what you sow you shall reap in 100 fold

The person I blame in all of these is the one who calls himself the President and Commander-In-Chief of the Armed Forces who is afraid to use his power to bring wicked people to justice just because he doesn't want to step on powerful toes no matter how connected with him or his party...even if they are in the opposition!

That is why people like me clamour for Gen Moh'd Buhari...whose fearlessness,discipline,firmness and incorruptibility will shake this nation to its foundation! Its either these cabal of unrighteousness stop their nefarious activities or get run over by Hurricane Buhari

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Will Reveal Bigger Sponsor Of Boko Haram Soon - Australian Negotiator / Visuals From Amaechi's Visit To Emohua / THE VIDEO : I’m Not Dead!’ – Shekau Releases New Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.