Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,383 members, 7,954,554 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:01 PM

OYO 2015: APC Offers Akala 1billion Anually To Step Down Election Bid - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OYO 2015: APC Offers Akala 1billion Anually To Step Down Election Bid (3157 Views)

Bola Tinubu's New Year Message: "APC Offers Nigeria Its Best Chance" / APC Offers Reps Automatic Tickets To Save Tambuwal / Oyo-2015: Ladoja And Akala Teamed-Up To Takeover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OYO 2015: APC Offers Akala 1billion Anually To Step Down Election Bid by Mtoluwase(m): 7:55am On Sep 01, 2014
funshint:
#Tura has been rejected by all...he can only win in Ogbomoso as usual.
Ajimobi is no sent either. the propaganda keeps coming even Ur so called teachers might fall his hand because he doesn't give them their right on time and he just increase their salary to save and redeem his image and #Ladoja might contest too
Re: OYO 2015: APC Offers Akala 1billion Anually To Step Down Election Bid by pontirock(m): 7:56am On Sep 01, 2014
Soyedele1:

I'm surprised this is coming frm yu cos ogbomoso pple luv him so much unless yu r nt an indigene. I don't like his characters one bit
i Am An Indigine Bt D Fact Is My Pple Luv Him Cos Of D Money He Used To Give Dem Nd Dat He Is Frm Ogbomoso

1 Like

Re: OYO 2015: APC Offers Akala 1billion Anually To Step Down Election Bid by pontirock(m): 7:59am On Sep 01, 2014
Mtoluwase: Ajimobi is no sent either. the propaganda keeps coming even Ur so called teachers might fall his hand because he doesn't give them their right on time and he just increase their salary to save and redeem his image and #Ladoja might contest too
akala Goverment Stil Owe Some Teachers Der Salary
Re: OYO 2015: APC Offers Akala 1billion Anually To Step Down Election Bid by Mtoluwase(m): 8:26am On Sep 01, 2014
pontirock: akala Goverment Stil Owe Some Teachers Der Salary
Not only teachers some civil servants too
Re: OYO 2015: APC Offers Akala 1billion Anually To Step Down Election Bid by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 01, 2014
femidejulius:

See this one o... U even need to know more the electoral process. Let me teach you a little.

I don't need to 'hail' from IB to vote in the elections. In fact I don't need to be an indigene of Oyo state. I only need to be a registered voter in Oyo State. And if you know how the Nigerian system works, u will know that the incumbent governor wields lots of power. If he lost while seeking for reelection, it is almost impossible he can win again as just a ordinarily citizen.

Oyo politics is even more interesting. Ao did Akala became governor in the first place? The Chief Executive Thug of the state at the time, Late Lamidi Adedibu in connivance with the highly questionable Maurice Iwu led INEC delivered him victory. Things have changed now guy.

Whether you are right or I am wrong, time will tell. February is almost here. I shall mention u again, God's willing.

No p bro
Re: OYO 2015: APC Offers Akala 1billion Anually To Step Down Election Bid by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 01, 2014
Soyedele1:

I live at Ibadan too(Amuloko) and I schl in Lautech.. Taking a close look at d Akala Posters, does d posters indicate he's coming as a Governor? I guess not cos the ones I av been seeing here at Ogbomoso didn't indicate such!
I think I saw something like "Akala for Governor 2015" engraved in the left side of his cloth during the rally organised for Fayose in Ibadan in July
Re: OYO 2015: APC Offers Akala 1billion Anually To Step Down Election Bid by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 01, 2014
Mtoluwase:

Unigwaz

Pardon my ignorance, what's Unigwaz?
Re: OYO 2015: APC Offers Akala 1billion Anually To Step Down Election Bid by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 01, 2014
pontirock: i Am An Indigine Bt D Fact Is My Pple Luv Him Cos Of D Money He Used To Give Dem Nd Dat He Is Frm Ogbomoso

Yu are right! Ogbomoso pple love him. They don't want to hear any other name apart frm his name but HELLO NO! I'm nt praying for his comeback. Enough is Enough!
Re: OYO 2015: APC Offers Akala 1billion Anually To Step Down Election Bid by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 01, 2014
enigmaotr:
I think I saw something like "Akala for Governor 2015" engraved in the left side of his cloth during the rally organised for Fayose in Ibadan in July

You think? Well, Yu may be right but seriously, I don't want him back
Re: OYO 2015: APC Offers Akala 1billion Anually To Step Down Election Bid by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 01, 2014
funshint:
#Tura has been rejected by all...he can only win in Ogbomoso as usual.

Lol @ Tura. Did he say he's using Tura? Lol
Re: OYO 2015: APC Offers Akala 1billion Anually To Step Down Election Bid by pontirock(m): 10:17am On Sep 01, 2014
Soyedele1:

Yu are right! Ogbomoso pple love him. They don't want to hear any other name apart frm his name but HELLO NO! I'm nt praying for his comeback. Enough is Enough!

his Komin Bak Wil Spell Doom For Oyo State Cos He Wil Embezzle More Dan He Did Before,i Heard Dat Pdp Hav Already Given An Ibadan Man In Person Of Teslim Folarin Der Ticket
Re: OYO 2015: APC Offers Akala 1billion Anually To Step Down Election Bid by farem: 10:27am On Sep 01, 2014
Dung for the...
credulous,
inexperienced,
simple,
naive,
fleeceable,
ingenuous,
susceptible,
unsophisticated,
silly,
dupable,
foolish,
irresponsible,
unsuspecting,
artless,
easy,
exploitable,
impressionable,
vulnerable,
neophytes ...

1 Like

Re: OYO 2015: APC Offers Akala 1billion Anually To Step Down Election Bid by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 01, 2014
pontirock: his Komin Bak Wil Spell Doom For Oyo State Cos He Wil Embezzle More Dan He Did Before,i Heard Dat Pdp Hav Already Given An Ibadan Man In Person Of Teslim Folarin Der Ticket

Teslim Folarin is a Joke! I have met with him personally and I bet yu, APC don't need to do any work cos he will just be taken for a ride. He spent 7 years in senate without anything to show for. I hv even forgotten he's existing, NO THANKS to Elewe omo drama
Re: OYO 2015: APC Offers Akala 1billion Anually To Step Down Election Bid by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 01, 2014
Soyedele1:

You think? Well, Yu may be right but seriously, I don't want him back
He's not coming back...not by any means.
Re: OYO 2015: APC Offers Akala 1billion Anually To Step Down Election Bid by Ediskcab(m): 11:58am On Sep 01, 2014
ONLY MEMBERS OF "TAN" WILL BELIEVE THIS RUBBISH
LIKE UR MASTERS IN PDP, U MUST AV CONCLUDED DAT NIGERIANS ARE COMPLETELY FOOLISH AND DEVOID OF ANY SENCE OF REASONING.
UR POST HAS NO SOURCE(CREDIBLE OR OTHERWISE)
1. 4BILLION NAIRA IS AN OUTRAGEOUS AMOUNT
2. AKALA IS IN D OPPOSITION AND ANY CONCRETE EVIDENCE OF SUCH WILL DEAL A FATAL BLOW ON AJIMOBI'S GOVT
3. D STUBBORN AJIMOBI DAT I KNOW WILL NOT ATTEMPT SUCH ACT OF COWARDICE
4. IF AJIMOBI COULD DEFEAT AKALA IN 2011, Y PAY D SAME AKALA 1BILLION/YR TO PREVENT HIM 4RM CONTESTING

UR POST IS SO ILLOGICAL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OYO 2015: APC Offers Akala 1billion Anually To Step Down Election Bid by Mtoluwase(m): 2:16pm On Sep 01, 2014
Soyedele1:

Pardon my ignorance, what's Unigwaz?
unibuja
Re: OYO 2015: APC Offers Akala 1billion Anually To Step Down Election Bid by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 01, 2014
Mtoluwase:
unibuja

Oh thanks. My bro schls there too! Saw yur ' Letter to my Replacement '. So touching! Did yu copy dt or just sat down, thought of it and begin writing?
Re: OYO 2015: APC Offers Akala 1billion Anually To Step Down Election Bid by Mtoluwase(m): 11:08pm On Sep 01, 2014
Soyedele1:

Oh thanks. My bro schls there too! Saw yur ' Letter to my Replacement '. So touching! Did yu copy dt or just sat down, thought of it and begin writing?

added to it because it.
Re: OYO 2015: APC Offers Akala 1billion Anually To Step Down Election Bid by Papertrail11(m): 2:00am On Sep 02, 2014
femidejulius: When Adebayo Alao Akala was the governor of Oyo state, he had d power of incumbency at his disposal and yet he lost his re-election bid. Now that he has been out of office due to popular votes, he is a big threat that the APC is willing to offer him a billion naira annually? grin

What a wonderful story for the fools! If APC will offer anyone money, it will be our darling dark skinned Bola Tinubu and not a bleaching cream enhanced light skinned Alao Akala grin grin

Adedibu is long dead and so is Akala's gubernatorial chances. Mark my word!

Oga u are gettn it wrng na no be sae he had d power dem chop hin money life chop and cleAn mouth...dat is his campaigners just like how a yahoo boi chop and run wif a client money promising he would marry her

just lik3 d way am encorouraging TAN members to chop jonatahn Goorlurd Egbele money....sorry if I spelt dat wrng am not used to ijaw names

dey should eat deir money and vote for oda parties...money dey cannot give to nigerian youths to develop demsleves and deir business should be choped wifout mercy na so it suppose be
Re: OYO 2015: APC Offers Akala 1billion Anually To Step Down Election Bid by Nobody: 2:53am On Sep 02, 2014
Mtoluwase:

added to it because it.

Added to it because of what? Btw, hw ws ur exams?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Cannot Win In 2015---Asari Dokubo / Withdraw From Presidential Race, Igbo Group Tells Buhari / Photos; The State Of Nigeria Prison.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.