Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,110 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

If you love car racing(interstate) you need to be here - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / If you love car racing(interstate) you need to be here (20046 Views)

Man Who Represented Nigeria In Dubai Auto Racing Returns After His Car Crashed / As A New Driver, Can I Attempt Interstate Roads? / Abuja Street Car Racing Gallery/discussions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If you love car racing(interstate) you need to be here by nurey(m): 1:15pm On Sep 08, 2014
I am currently writing my EXAMS, when I finish, then I will table my ride and we will see who wins hands down.

DENN, I am watching you in 2x 4D.
Re: If you love car racing(interstate) you need to be here by auhanson(m): 3:33pm On Sep 08, 2014
ZeusAyo: since you drive yours in nigeria, how do you service yours?

I saw this car in PH with one young man ,precisely in UNIPORT, maybe coming to check out some chick, so i alighted my clean c class and complimented him ,he felt impress and gave me the ear, sensing from where am coming from after seeing my neat MB . When i started asking him how he was able to keep such ride over here , he confess to me that the ride is actually his Brother's who stays overs and comes ones in a while , that what he does is only to change oil as at when due , if he has a electrical issue that any good technician can handle it. Also, that the car doesn't give issues but performance.
Re: If you love car racing(interstate) you need to be here by Readonee35L(m): 4:11pm On Sep 08, 2014
Coldplay007:
Readone! Readone! E no dey tire you.. grin
It's obvious I still intimidate you... so what's unbelievable? that a woman can hit 190km/hr or that I overtook someone... Have you ever traveled along the IleSha-Ife stretch of that road.. that road is a beaut.. it was recently renovated by ferma so it's so easy to hit 180/190 on that road...
Well at least my lie is believable, I dare you to post the pix of the dodge puny you said you fitted the SRT8 engine... grin
While you are at it you should also post engine shots of the SRT8... tongue
Lol
Mi oh ra ye eh

Driving home... had a bad day
Re: If you love car racing(interstate) you need to be here by snipesdam(m): 4:57pm On Sep 08, 2014
I don't want to brag it's my car, but my uncles. Currently am the custodian he is in Dubai.

Who wants to take a spin with me this weekend.
I love the weight, control, aero dynamics I love rear wheels for
drifting and sharp turns. This car delivers.

2 Likes

Re: If you love car racing(interstate) you need to be here by ZeusAyo: 6:54pm On Sep 08, 2014
auhanson:

I saw this car in PH with one young man ,precisely in UNIPORT, maybe coming to check out some chick, so i alighted my clean c class and complimented him ,he felt impress and gave me the ear, sensing from where am coming from after seeing my neat MB . When i started asking him how he was able to keep such ride over here , he confess to me that the ride is actually his Brother's who stays overs and comes ones in a while , that what he does is only to change oil as at when due , if he has a electrical issue that any good technician can handle it. Also, that the car doesn't give issues but performance.
тнαηкѕ man appreciated. which Ƈ class are Ʊ using?
Re: If you love car racing(interstate) you need to be here by yungboss(m): 6:55pm On Sep 08, 2014
^^^thought you put up that car for sale at N6.2m...?
Re: If you love car racing(interstate) you need to be here by yungboss(m): 6:57pm On Sep 08, 2014
snipesdam: I don't want to brag it's my car, but my uncles. Currently am the custodian he is in Dubai.

thought you put up this car for sale at over N6m?
https://www.nairaland.com/1807736/tokunbo-dodge-challenger-american-muscle#24597002
Re: If you love car racing(interstate) you need to be here by ZeusAyo: 7:01pm On Sep 08, 2014
Readonee35L:
Lol
Mi oh ra ye eh

coldplay and readonee why don't you guys just stop bickering around and race out the intimidations and see who is boss(lol) coldplay if na only stearing Ʊ see carry go house I no dey dere o
Re: If you love car racing(interstate) you need to be here by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 08, 2014
Denn:

Rio is existing... Sports trac is to be purchased... Hopefully this week. Deposit made already.

Maybe I should use the sports trac as the flogger?

4.0l V6. 210hp. Rancho Shocks for those rough parts of the road.

I want to win... No point in an overkill. It's not fair. Don't you want the Dodge to get cleared at the ports?

What a waste! undecided its too big, too heavy, too vulgar, very cheap parts that easily fall off. Mediocre road handling ability, utterly ineficient gas guzzler. Even mind boggling torques and horsepowers can easily be gotten from pencil sharpeners using half a drop of fuel to run them. :-O
Re: If you love car racing(interstate) you need to be here by ZeusAyo: 7:12pm On Sep 08, 2014
lomomike:

What a waste! undecided its too big, too heavy, too vulgar, very cheap parts that easily fall off. Mediocre road handling ability, utterly ineficient gas guzzler. Even mind boggling torques and horsepowers can easily be gotten from pencil sharpeners using half a drop of fuel to run them. :-O
guy Ʊ brutal ø!
Re: If you love car racing(interstate) you need to be here by Denn(m): 7:18pm On Sep 08, 2014
lomomike:

Gosh...

this analysis is unfair.... Coming from an obsolete Japanese relic user.

I will not be intimidated.

Your prehistoric chariot cannot match my tarmac munchers anyday.
tongue

****this guy finish me o. He even said if you put small oil inside sharpener, e go better my car. Choi

2 Likes

Re: If you love car racing(interstate) you need to be here by Denn(m): 7:19pm On Sep 08, 2014
ZeusAyo: guy Ʊ brutal ø!

Park somewhere abeg.

Do you want your car to be missing at sea?
Re: If you love car racing(interstate) you need to be here by Denn(m): 7:24pm On Sep 08, 2014
ZeusAyo: coldplay and readonee why don't you guys just stop bickering around and race out the intimidations and see who is boss(lol) coldplay if na only stearing Ʊ see carry go house I no dey dere o

Breaking news. After a long day on the race track, Coldplay finally gets home with a polybag in her hand... Hubby asks 'baby where is the car?'. Coldplay responds 'the only part remaining is the steering wheel and it's in the bag, I lost other parts in a race'

Lmao

1 Like

Re: If you love car racing(interstate) you need to be here by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 08, 2014
nurey:
It is just virtual racing o abeg, until get mad and decide to challenge someone just for fun.

Denn how long o you think you can block a 4x4 offroader with enough horse power to burn the road. Even you cannot block the road or lane forever, while that outdated sport trac with rancho diaper absorber is still trying to stabilize itself on the road, my 3.5L v6 270hp 4x4 off and on road 4 wheel drive infiniti Qx4 has dashed off at a whooping 210km/h leaving the jaws of my contenders dropping with invite from house flies.
1. Bolded point, your QX4 have a 240Bhp, 286ib-ft

Your QX4 maxes at 120mph= 193km/h.

1 Like

Re: If you love car racing(interstate) you need to be here by nurey(m): 8:42pm On Sep 08, 2014
lomomike:
1. Bolded point, your QX4 have a 240Bhp, 286ib-ft

Your QX4 maxes at 120mph= 193km/h.

It still makes any LEXUS look and feel like a toy car. I won't brag here but I know the infiniti will surpass all your expectations I don't need to be doing 193km/h to beat you guys, I just need stability, durability, reliability, agility, focus and the believe to achieve my goal of SMOKING ALL CONTENDERS including muscle and japanese and korean contraptions.

1 Like

Re: If you love car racing(interstate) you need to be here by ZeusAyo: 8:43pm On Sep 08, 2014
nurey:
It still makes any LEXUS look and feel like a toy car. I won't brag here but I know the infiniti will surpass all your expectations I don't need to be doing 193km/h to beat you guys, I just need stability, durability, reliability, agility, focus and the believe to achieve my goal of SMOKING ALL CONTENDERS including muscle and japanese and korean contraptions.

in ur dreams right?
Re: If you love car racing(interstate) you need to be here by nurey(m): 8:45pm On Sep 08, 2014
snipesdam: I don't want to brag it's my car, but my uncles. Currently am the custodian he is in Dubai.

I will love to seat in this car, breathe in the air, feel the leather work, handle the gear and steering and think of how to make money and own something better than this. Nice ride badoooo
Re: If you love car racing(interstate) you need to be here by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 08, 2014
nurey:

Ever wondered why I sold off my QX4 3.5L V6 RWD and went for a Lexus RX330 AWD?
If you haven't, I have no case with you; I rest my case.
Re: If you love car racing(interstate) you need to be here by nurey(m): 8:53pm On Sep 08, 2014
ZeusAyo: in ur dreams right?

You know your CHALLENGER on the high sea has enough horse power to smoke most contenders, but where you didn't phantom lossing is that car is heavy, has very lousy control and handling, is only useful as a police vechile for chasing toy cars and the engine is so noisy you will be arrested for noise pollution, I won't even be surprised DENN's korean contraption and american wheel barrow will beat you.

The only ride that gives me concern is the AVALON but as usual, slow and steady INFINITI wins the race. HATTERS are fuming.

1 Like

Re: If you love car racing(interstate) you need to be here by Denn(m): 8:59pm On Sep 08, 2014
Hnmmmmmmmmmm..
Re: If you love car racing(interstate) you need to be here by nurey(m): 9:04pm On Sep 08, 2014
lomomike:

Ever wondered why I sold off my QX4 3.5L V6 RWD and went for a Lexus RX330 AWD?
If you haven't, I have no case with you; I rest my case.

Lomomike I am sure you know the infiniti comes in a 4x4 variant, but that aside, I will not say any mean words about your lexus 330 until you declare an interest to join in the race. Vehicles already in the race
1. Readone's mighty dodge charger SRT8
2. Denn's superior ford explorer sport trac
3. Zeusayo's undefeatable dodge challenger
4. Coldplays speed demon 2010 toyota Avalon
5. Nurey's most respected infiniti Qx4

So bro are you up for the challenge

2 Likes

Re: If you love car racing(interstate) you need to be here by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 08, 2014
nurey:
Lomomike I am sure you know the infiniti comes in a 4x4 variant, but that aside, I will not say any mean words about your lexus 330 until you declare an interest to join in the race. Vehicles already in the race
1. Readone's mighty dodge charger SRT8
2. Denn's superior ford explorer sport trac
3. Zeusayo's undefeatable dodge challenger
4. Coldplays speed demon 2010 toyota Avalon
5. Nurey's most respected infiniti Qx4

So bro are you up for the challenge

I know it do have a 4x4 models, but its no where near the RX330 in speed and handling. I've done high speeds with my QX4, my and my RX330 but I don't take pictures when doing those delicate speeds for there's a thin line between life and death. I'm gladly gonna decline this race. I've grown weary of pushing my cars to such high teen numbers. I am not getting any younger, I have more responsibilities, I care about people's lives and properties, and I respect the law of the land.

1 Like

Re: If you love car racing(interstate) you need to be here by nurey(m): 9:29pm On Sep 08, 2014
lomomike:
I know it do have a 4x4 models, but its no where near the RX330 in speed and handling. I've done high speeds with my QX4, my and my RX330 but I don't take pictures when doing those delicate speeds for there's a thin line between life and death. I'm gladly gonna decline this race. I've grown weary of pushing my cars to such high teen numbers. I am not getting any younger, I have more responsibilities, I care about people's lives and properties, and I respect the law of the land.
With all this you said, you just took everything personal Sir, the race is actually a virtual one not real life, only a person wishing his death sentence will actually race a dodge charger and challenger built for real racing with suv and trucks built 4 work. We are all actually joking

And let me say the lexus Rx330 is finer and more luxurious than the infinit Qx4, I hope this will put a smile on your face, I can see you are already blushing
Re: If you love car racing(interstate) you need to be here by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 08, 2014
Lol nice thread. . . After you all might have crashed up into one another, kerbs and into bushes while trying to overtake or when y'all get into uncontrolallable drifts with your tail swingin muscle cars and whatnot, I'm just gonna slide on by @ 130 km/h in my 1.3L engine Toyota Yaris and win the race without much ado haha cheesy

3 Likes

Re: If you love car racing(interstate) you need to be here by nurey(m): 9:41pm On Sep 08, 2014
meekpie: Lol nice thread. . . After you all might have crashed up into one another, kerbs and into bushes while trying to overtake or when y'all get into uncontrolallable drifts with your tail swingin muscle cars and whatnot, I'm just gonna slide on by @ 130 km/h in my 1.3L engine Toyota Yaris and win the race without much ado haha cheesy
Welcome bro, you have successfully joined the race

Toyota YARIS abeg bro yarn us model year before we know your position.
Re: If you love car racing(interstate) you need to be here by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 08, 2014
nurey:
With all this you said, you just took everything personal Sir, the race is actually a virtual one not real life, only a person wishing his death sentence will actually race a dodge charger and challenger built for real racing with suv and trucks built 4 work. We are all actually joking

And let me say the lexus Rx330 is finer and more luxurious than the infinit Qx4, I hope this will put a smile on your face, I can see you are already blushing

I no know say na virtual race una dey run. I'm not taking it personal.

Do blackmen blush? Lol!
Re: If you love car racing(interstate) you need to be here by ZeusAyo: 10:00pm On Sep 08, 2014
meekpie: Lol nice thread. . . After you all might have crashed up into one another, kerbs and into bushes while trying to overtake or when y'all get into uncontrolallable drifts with your tail swingin muscle cars and whatnot, I'm just gonna slide on by @ 130 km/h in my 1.3L engine Toyota Yaris and win the race without much ado haha cheesy
stay dere ther decieve urself lol!!! Na only handbrake Ʊ go see carry go house
Re: If you love car racing(interstate) you need to be here by nurey(m): 10:04pm On Sep 08, 2014
ZeusAyo: stay dere ther decieve urself lol!!! Na only handbrake Ʊ go see carry go house
Abeg zeusayo, the guy na newbee, but they guy funny, everyone dey tender v6 and higher, the guy waka come with i3 engine, yaris for that matter abeg yaris yago lono jare.
Re: If you love car racing(interstate) you need to be here by ZeusAyo: 10:13pm On Sep 08, 2014
nurey:
Abeg zeusayo, the guy na newbee, but they guy funny, everyone dey tender v6 and higher, the guy waka come with i3 engine, yaris for that matter abeg yaris yago lono jare.
lol!! Leave am
Re: If you love car racing(interstate) you need to be here by Denn(m): 10:17pm On Sep 08, 2014
Mister Yaris,

A man who swallows a whole coconut, has complete faith in his anus....

Your Yaris will be good only for picking up Mrs Coldplay's car parts strewn all over the race track.

As for lomomike who diplomatically ran away by using a tactical manouvere, we all know your lexus toy is only useful as a mini school bus.... We forgive you.

Nurey and his really used Infiniti..... Remember your maximum speed has been limited to 100kmph by using generator oil to service the cart once a year.

3 Likes

Re: If you love car racing(interstate) you need to be here by Coldplay007(f): 10:28pm On Sep 08, 2014
Well. At this juncture, We can all see that cash madam coldplay007 has won this game.. your awkward 4wdS With the high centre of gravity are not meant for racing..
The only competition I have so far is the dodge puny.. and with the puny's penchant for catching fire at speeds above 160km/hr (e no go better 4 Nigerian rewires) grin tongue...
It is obvious I'm the Winner.. cheesy grin
So please take a bow for the queen.... tongue

2 Likes

Re: If you love car racing(interstate) you need to be here by Coldplay007(f): 10:32pm On Sep 08, 2014
Readonee35L:
Lol
Mi oh ra ye eh

Lol...
Eyah! Wetin do puny again? tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Help Nissan Primera P11-144: Engine Not Starting Error Codes P0335 & P1336 / Check Out This Ferrari Inspired Air Jordan XXXII / Has Anyone Driven An Innoson???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.