Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Why Do Girls Literally Take Advantage Of A Guy Who Loves Her So Much? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Literally Take Advantage Of A Guy Who Loves Her So Much? (4097 Views)

When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... / Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) / 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Literally Take Advantage Of A Guy Who Loves Her So Much? by samintegrity(m): 7:36pm On Aug 31, 2014
[s][/s]

Well, times without numbers i asked myself this same question over and over again, am a guy with principles, and am just too emotional ( dosnt mean getting violent oo). When i love, i love deeply, and i care soo much as well, buh i guess am jst not the lucky type wen it comes to meeting someone that won't just cheat on me and stay faithful just as i always av and will.

My major problem is i can't stand u been unfaithful once i get u, am gone no matter what u say or do to beg i dnt give 2nd chances cos i have once tried giving it buh turns out d more i try to the more i hate.

I can virtually go any length to make my girl happy, even though am not wealthy buh still i get her anything she wants.

Buh Still why??

Av always been faithful in all of my relationship buh i guess girls don't like faithful guys.

You might wanna think is my intimate side, well you so wrong, wen it comes to making love, i can virtually go hrs.

Now, there's this girl, we av been dating now close to 4 months mind u while it all Started she told me she gat no bf then i ventured more, she was so hard to get buh at it all i got her, buh to my surprise i gat to understand that the no bf earlier statement was jst a fabricated lies, just few weeks ago, she got to find out that d guy is a mere player, now d guy's been pleading,.

One thing you won't see me do is argue that hey u told me u had no bf b4 buh which is dis, naaaaa i didn't, i did as if i knew nothing, i was so calm in handling issues with her just because i love her so much.

To cut the long story short, cos there's lots of things to say, thou av talked to her severally buh each time she told me its over btw dem, recently i saw her chat with the guy, and one of her ex, dey both pleading 4 2nd chance, i wasn't comfortable with that told her to remove both of them, she said she has buh to my surprise all she did was just renamed both of them. Mind you all my female friends contact she has deleted. Buh can't remove her 2 ex. I tot past shd remain past.

Now my question is, why do you ladies cheat? Why So much i didn't mentioned buh i jst need your views on why you cheat even when you so sure that a guy loves you so deeply. Why cheat??

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Literally Take Advantage Of A Guy Who Loves Her So Much? by Tallesty1(m): 7:41pm On Aug 31, 2014
Why haven't you learnt your lesson?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Literally Take Advantage Of A Guy Who Loves Her So Much? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 31, 2014
Guy Abeg summarize undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Literally Take Advantage Of A Guy Who Loves Her So Much? by bsk86(m): 7:46pm On Aug 31, 2014
Bros, e b like say u 4get say na 9ja u dey abi? Wel, u should knw dat, dat's how Nigerian girls are.....chikenan

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Literally Take Advantage Of A Guy Who Loves Her So Much? by floma07(m): 7:49pm On Aug 31, 2014
My guy no mind dem.... Try and change your mindset, try being a "Striker" and not a mugu, maga or even a player but, a Striker... Massive result you'll get
Re: Why Do Girls Literally Take Advantage Of A Guy Who Loves Her So Much? by samintegrity(m): 7:56pm On Aug 31, 2014
Tallesty1: Why haven't you learnt your lesson?

My brother because someone did something wrong to me in the past doesn't mean i shd stop loving or caring, i guess that's just my nature. No hard feelings though i love to believe that we are all not the same that just because did something dosnt justify that B will make the same mistake. I guess i was wrong. Pls no hard feelings just advice
Re: Why Do Girls Literally Take Advantage Of A Guy Who Loves Her So Much? by makazona(m): 7:56pm On Aug 31, 2014
...come to think of it...
thats true o
Re: Why Do Girls Literally Take Advantage Of A Guy Who Loves Her So Much? by eph12(m): 7:56pm On Aug 31, 2014
She's not worth the headache bro. Play along, chop your kpomo, go outside and look for more. Its that simple!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Literally Take Advantage Of A Guy Who Loves Her So Much? by Tallesty1(m): 8:00pm On Aug 31, 2014
samintegrity:

My brother because someone did something wrong to me in the past doesn't mean i shd stop loving or caring, i guess that's just my nature. No hard feelings though i love to believe that we are all not the same that just because did something dosnt justify that B will make the same mistake. I guess i was wrong. Pls no hard feelings just advice
I'm just trying to reason with you. If you are not lucky then it could be a sign that you shouldn't be dating now. Do you really need a girlfriendundecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Literally Take Advantage Of A Guy Who Loves Her So Much? by bastien: 8:09pm On Aug 31, 2014
Same wit guys....... it's vice versa, I once told a girl that loves me so much I mean too much,to reduce it from 70-30 to 60-40 atleast, mehn dis girl provoke die, na so miss understanding dey enter chai

Another do dsame, dis one papa dey work for oil company, mehn d love name 80-20,I dey fuccck, dem dey pay me,If I do wrong na she dey apologize hehehehe, but bad belle friends wey I no dey give share of d money,con spoil runz last month,na so so cry she dey cry on phone grin

Never love too much,make it 50-50,d moment u love the opposite than they love u,mehn forget it,u hv lost it.......them too will b busy loving another person dearly why the other person won't

Life is bitch......death is the sister, sleep is there cousin
Re: Why Do Girls Literally Take Advantage Of A Guy Who Loves Her So Much? by stint(m): 8:39pm On Aug 31, 2014
Op you have two problems:
1. you are too nice: if u put a girl on her toes and she keeps doing her 50-70percent to keep the relationship, she won't have much emotion left to share. Its like negotiating with omo IBO: if you want a good deal you must subtly show them you know your options and u r willing to walk away. All that while being as fun and attractive as you can be.
2. You have too much time:
Get busy: making money should be more important than selfish Nigerian girls who have no clue what they want. Be successful and you will be too busy being tempted by girls to be emotionally disturbed by a selfish girls.

Most people are just as happy as they have made up their mind to be. All you need to remember when a girl bleeps up is that

NOBODY IS INDISPENSABLE

there is always another beautiful sweet girl that is just your type.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Literally Take Advantage Of A Guy Who Loves Her So Much? by samintegrity(m): 8:48pm On Aug 31, 2014
stint: Op you have two problems:
1. you are too nice: if u put a girl on her toes and she keeps doing her 50-70percent to keep the relationship, she won't have much emotion left to share. Its like negotiating with omo IBO: if you want a good deal you must subtly show them you know your options and u r willing to walk away. All that while being as fun and attractive as you can be.
2. You have too much time:
Get busy: making money should be more important than selfish Nigerian girls who have no clue what they want. Be successful and you will be too busy being tempted by girls to be emotionally disturbed by a selfish girls.

Most people are just as happy as they have made up their mind to be. All you need to remember when a girl bleeps up is that

NOBODY IS INDISPENSABLE

there is always another beautiful sweet girl that is just your type.

Hmmmmm... Words.. Thanks
Re: Why Do Girls Literally Take Advantage Of A Guy Who Loves Her So Much? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 31, 2014
Tallesty1: I'm just trying to reason with you. If you are not lucky then it could be a sign that you shouldn't be dating now. Do you really need a girlfriendundecided
mayb i should nt be dstin nw too,bcus am also unlucky,,,,pls explain better
Re: Why Do Girls Literally Take Advantage Of A Guy Who Loves Her So Much? by Adaeze003(f): 12:13am On Sep 01, 2014
Mehnnnn... she deleted your female contacts? really? N u proud to say it?
The problem is not your love for her but you are! Loving and caring aint the same as being a doormat. You need to stand up 4 yourself n if you have insecurity issues then work on your confidence. Don't let no body walk over you.

To the girl... hmm, all I have to say is, if you can't feel the love then it aint there! Simplez...
Re: Why Do Girls Literally Take Advantage Of A Guy Who Loves Her So Much? by 100Cents: 8:16am On Sep 01, 2014
Its a dirty world, if you love sincerely, you get dumped in a refuse bin.

What girls need is good phu.ck first then seal your heart, she will work for it before you decide to love her.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Literally Take Advantage Of A Guy Who Loves Her So Much? by Tallesty1(m): 9:41am On Sep 01, 2014
Olazy239: mayb i should nt be dstin nw too,bcus am also unlucky,,,,pls explain better
Ok.....*100% from experience*. Every woman wants a gentle man, a gentleman who is stubborn untamable, controlling, confident and independent. They don't want a man that will treat them like a brother(aka nice-guy). They all need a good kick in the as's somtimes and nice guys can't do that cause they pamper-women.
Re: Why Do Girls Literally Take Advantage Of A Guy Who Loves Her So Much? by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 01, 2014
samintegrity: [s][/s]

Well, times without numbers i asked myself this same question over and over again, am a guy with principles, and am just too emotional ( dosnt mean getting violent oo). When i love, i love deeply, and i care soo much as well, buh i guess am jst not the lucky type wen it comes to meeting someone that won't just cheat on me and stay faithful just as i always av and will.

My major problem is i can't stand u been unfaithful once i get u, am gone no matter what u say or do to beg i dnt give 2nd chances cos i have once tried giving it buh turns out d more i try to the more i hate.

I can virtually go any length to make my girl happy, even though am not wealthy buh still i get her anything she wants.

Buh Still why??

Av always been faithful in all of my relationship buh i guess girls don't like faithful guys.

You might wanna think is my intimate side, well you so wrong, wen it comes to making love, i can virtually go hrs.

Now, there's this girl, we av been dating now close to 4 months mind u while it all Started she told me she gat no bf then i ventured more, she was so hard to get buh at it all i got her, buh to my surprise i gat to understand that the no bf earlier statement was jst a fabricated lies, just few weeks ago, she got to find out that d guy is a mere player, now d guy's been pleading,.

One thing you won't see me do is argue that hey u told me u had no bf b4 buh which is dis, naaaaa i didn't, i did as if i knew nothing, i was so calm in handling issues with her just because i love her so much.

To cut the long story short, cos there's lots of things to say, thou av talked to her severally buh each time she told me its over btw dem, recently i saw her chat with the guy, and one of her ex, dey both pleading 4 2nd chance, i wasn't comfortable with that told her to remove both of them, she said she has buh to my surprise all she did was just renamed both of them. Mind you all my female friends contact she has deleted. Buh can't remove her 2 ex. I tot past shd remain past.

Now my question is, why do you ladies cheat? Why So much i didn't mentioned buh i jst need your views on why you cheat even when you so sure that a guy loves you so deeply. Why cheat??

am just like u.i guess u also av an xplanation y guys take faithful ladies for granted.i also got played twice nd since then i choose to stay single.

my point is not all ladies ar like that.
Re: Why Do Girls Literally Take Advantage Of A Guy Who Loves Her So Much? by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 01, 2014
samintegrity: [s][/s]

Buh Still why??

Re: Why Do Girls Literally Take Advantage Of A Guy Who Loves Her So Much? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 01, 2014
ephee:

am just like u.i guess u also av an xplanation y guys take faithful ladies for granted.i also got played twice nd since then i choose to stay single.

my point is not all ladies ar like that.
You guys are a perfect match then.
Re: Why Do Girls Literally Take Advantage Of A Guy Who Loves Her So Much? by olumaxi(m): 3:05pm On Sep 01, 2014
Cos love is wicked
Re: Why Do Girls Literally Take Advantage Of A Guy Who Loves Her So Much? by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 02, 2014
Tallesty1: Ok.....*100% from experience*. Every woman wants a gentle man, a gentleman who is stubborn untamable, controlling, confident and independent. They don't want a man that will treat them like a brother(aka nice-guy). They all need a good kick in the as's somtimes and nice guys can't do that cause they pamper-women.
so u mean i shouldnt be nice again

(1) (Reply)

Lolz At This Point What Would You Do....pix / I Receive Atleast 10 Pms Per Day, Am I The Hottest? / 15 Best Questions To Ask On Your First Date - Eharmony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.