Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) (62174 Views)

Young Girl Disgraces Her Mum By Posting Nudes On Facebook (pic) / (18+) See What This Girl Posted On Facebook (pic) / This Pics Gone Viral On Facebook: Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) by henryanna36: 9:25am On Feb 06, 2016
A lady took to Facebook to humiliate a student who sneaked out of her bedroom after a one-night stand with her.Unfortunately for the guy, he forgot his phone while sneaking out.

Read what the Sarah wrote below.....

'Hi Mark, it's Sarah from last night. Bet you thought you were clever sneaking out of my house this morning before I got up but you left your phone in my room.'Looked through your messages to try and find someone to get your phone back to only to see you call me a 'fat s***' a 'tramp' and a 'box of s***'.'If you want your phone back come back to my house and get it. Love from the 'big girl' that certainly made a wee man out of you last night.'

Being embarrassed with the post,the guy in question Mark said.....

I had originally sneaked away in the morning just because I wanted to avoid any awkwardness, which is quite ironic now. It was very embarrassing having to go back to hers to get my phone but there was nothing really to say. I apologised to her for what I had said in the text messages but she didn't really reply.

“I don't think she forgave me for it to be honest. I was only having a laugh with my friend in those messages because I was drunk - I didn't actually mean those things I said.I eventually plucked up the courage to call her but it must have been on vibrate as she didn't answer the first few times. When she did, all she said was 'your phone is here, come and get it'. So yeah, I could tell she was clearly not happy with me.

"I've had a lot of stick from all my friends and clearly it's taking off on social media and so on but I'm just keeping my head down trying to ignore it. I'll meet up with the boys later to talk to them face to face and tell them the crack. But I'll be steering clear of Facebook for a bit."

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/02/lady-takes-to-facebook-to-humiliate.html

1 Share

Re: Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) by henryanna36: 9:25am On Feb 06, 2016
Lol

1 Like

Re: Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) by HungerBAD: 9:27am On Feb 06, 2016
This is why phones should have passwords.

34 Likes

Re: Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 06, 2016
Big Furk up grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) by kokoA(m): 9:32am On Feb 06, 2016
Same thing almost happened to your's sincerely last year grin

7 Likes

Re: Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) by GworoChewinMaga: 9:33am On Feb 06, 2016
Nah the girl mess up pass

The guy bleeped your ass and snuck out only for you to rant on Facebook

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) by DaBullIT(m): 9:35am On Feb 06, 2016
This is why people should never get in one night stands, try to cheat ladies and if they're gonna be sneaking out , let them be sensible enough to leave no evidence or personal effects behind

#CommonSense
HungerBAD:
This is why phones should have passwords.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) by kullozone(m): 9:38am On Feb 06, 2016
I don't understand oh... Who was humiliated
The guy or the fat girl?

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) by Danielle22(f): 11:03am On Feb 06, 2016
kullozone:
I don't understand oh... Who was humiliated
The guy or the fat girl?
The guy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) by kullozone(m): 11:10am On Feb 06, 2016
Danielle22:
The guy

How?
The guy sneaked out and made fun of her with his friends. And everyone now knows that he used her.. Though it was a one night stand.
I think her humiliation was/is more than that of the guy.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) by omarithmetics: 11:13am On Feb 06, 2016
What dis she expect? He should wait for her ol lovey-dovey till she wakes up? Prolly make her sum breakfast? He didn't even use her its just a means to an end he's prolly moved on to better thing nd I suggests she doz same. Twas an oversight leaving his phone

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) by Davidovinci(m): 11:14am On Feb 06, 2016
The girl is dumb asf.....

2 Likes

Re: Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) by Swizdoe(m): 11:46am On Feb 06, 2016
The girl is a dumbass that ended up embarrassing herself...
Why not just tell him to come and have his phone and then discuss the matter with him privately instead of washing her dirty linen on Facebook.. The guy bleeped up, yes but it doesn't change the fact that the girl is silly

8 Likes

Re: Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 06, 2016
That's why it is advisable to look trim. Fat girls get disrespected all the time. undecided

However that man is a dumb fvck. Silly cracked face..bet he looks like a swollen pig.

8 Likes

Re: Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) by Lilprincey(m): 12:16pm On Feb 06, 2016
The girl turn out to embarass herself. How could she post such a thing on facebook?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) by pretydiva(f): 12:19pm On Feb 06, 2016
And these r leaders of 2moro undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) by RichYoungNigga: 1:00pm On Feb 06, 2016
Her pusssy stinks like rotten fish that's why he left his phone and ran

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) by doveda: 1:00pm On Feb 06, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:

Ode!

7 Likes

Re: Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) by SailorXY: 1:01pm On Feb 06, 2016
I guess shame is dead on planet Earth

2 Likes

Re: Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) by rollUP(m): 1:01pm On Feb 06, 2016
bitches don dey get mind now oooo.... hanging their duty linen in public
Re: Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) by kennyman2000(m): 1:01pm On Feb 06, 2016
Lol.. Girls no dey shame these days again
Re: Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) by tintingz(m): 1:01pm On Feb 06, 2016
I can only see two jobless sex starved people.

1 Like

Re: Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) by pTomz(m): 1:01pm On Feb 06, 2016
shii jst got realgrin
Re: Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) by Flashh: 1:02pm On Feb 06, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:

Why would he sneak out? Is it because he has no money to pay her or what?

I'm sure the phone will be more costly than the money he will pay.

The girl is too dumb to had exposed her slutty self to public.

11 Likes

Re: Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) by autolearner: 1:02pm On Feb 06, 2016
RULE 1: Never Sleep With a Woman You Have No Long Term Plans With At Her Place.

Exception: If For Any Reason You Have To Do a Quick Hit At Her Place, Never Sneak Out, Never Forget Your Personal Effects!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) by CaroLyner(f): 1:03pm On Feb 06, 2016
this cant happen in nigeria.
A typical nigerian girl wont publicly announce she had a one night stand with some random dude grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) by holuwerpelume: 1:03pm On Feb 06, 2016
endtime konji
Re: Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 06, 2016
Wait
Re: Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) by iykekelvins(m): 1:04pm On Feb 06, 2016
The girl na mumu.. Why did she now put on facebook.. Abi, She doesn't know where inbox is
Re: Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) by kullozone(m): 1:04pm On Feb 06, 2016
Swizdoe:
The girl is a dumbass that ended up embarrassing herself...
Why not just tell him to come and have his phone and then discuss the matter with him privately instead of washing her dirty linen on Facebook.. The guy bleeped up, yes but it doesn't change the fact that the girl is silly

I thought so too.
Re: Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) by vault(m): 1:04pm On Feb 06, 2016
why the fvck didn't you put password on your phone..... how could you even forget ya phone..... amateur oshi undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" / Self Defense For Ladies In Picture. / Desperate For A Husband.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.