Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,918 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) (103520 Views)

Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris / Pastor Chris & Anita Oyakhilome Reportedly Share Their Two Children / How Chris & Anita Oyakhilome’s Children Are Coping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by jericco1(m): 8:22am On Sep 01, 2014
The one on the left side looks so much like Pastor Chris and the latter Like her Mum, stunning looking girls!!

1 Like

Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by Lilimax(f): 8:23am On Sep 01, 2014
diceman1: OP, what is your business with his daughters. Should we post your daughters pictures online if you quarrel with your spouse. Get a life.

1 Like

Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by chazim1(m): 8:24am On Sep 01, 2014
my type
Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by Akalia(m): 8:26am On Sep 01, 2014
To make up for this preposterous post, Anyway, join the moving train and Become a Transformation Ambassador of Nigeria(TAN) and enjoy great membership benefit. Click http://tan.org.ng/onestar/register.php?id=169176
Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 01, 2014
eyah
beautyful females sad
Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by fcmacdon: 8:38am On Sep 01, 2014
I THINK ALL NIGERIANS SHOULD PRAY FOR THIS FAMILY AT THIS TRYING TIME. WE SHOULD NOT GIVE DEVIL A CHANCE. EVEN IN BIBLE OUR LORD JESUS WAS TEMPTED AFTER FASTED FOR 40 DAYS AND NIGHT. WE SHOULD NOT MAKE MOCKERY OF THIS SITUATION, NO BODY IS ABOVE MISTAKES.

3 Likes

Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by Tdrumz(m): 8:44am On Sep 01, 2014
fcmacdon: I THINK ALL NIGERIANS SHOULD PRAY FOR THIS FAMILY AT THIS TRYING TIME. WE SHOULD NOT GIVE DEVIL A CHANCE. EVEN IN BIBLE OUR LORD JESUS WAS TEMPTED AFTER FASTED FOR 40 DAYS AND NIGHT. WE SHOULD NOT MAKE MOCKERY OF THIS SITUATION, NO BODY IS ABOVE MISTAKES.

Hu b dis? angry
Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by Lawalemi(m): 8:48am On Sep 01, 2014
Beauty comes with dough

1 Like

Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by dfav: 8:50am On Sep 01, 2014
from all indication wats causing the divorce is CHURCH WORK.... Not God

its high time Pastors understand that God comes first; then ur family before Church work...

if they can understand this i think they will solve the problem...

Pst Chris plz try and take a vacation with ur family; give ur wife attention & understanding; I think she will drop the divorce case.

Please leave church work for 2 wks or a mth; let ur other pastors run the church; while u focus on ur wife & kids...

Try and learn from Benny Hinns & Jay-z etc...

1 Like

Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by jojomario(m): 8:51am On Sep 01, 2014
Now tell me what to do with those pictures. Metcheeeeew. Joblessness of the highest order.

2 Likes

Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by thandii1: 9:04am On Sep 01, 2014
This thread is totally uncalled for and shouldn't have been brought to frontpage. Haba, this is about chris and wife, why do we need the pictures of their kids? To do what exactly? Not fair at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by ndidibabe(f): 9:05am On Sep 01, 2014
diceman1: OP, what is your business with his daughters. Should we post your daughters pictures online if you quarrel with your spouse. Get a life.
You should get a life, local man. This is the kind of content that makes NL juicy. Besides, he is not the first to post pictures of celebrities' family. OP is not a celeb. If he quarrels with his wife, nobody expect to see pictures of his daughters here.
Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by mrtimycc(m): 9:07am On Sep 01, 2014
Na their matter, I no fit talk, marital issues, family business

1 Like

Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by Mendo007(m): 9:20am On Sep 01, 2014
stingbreed: na d only thing u sabi
Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by billyG(m): 9:20am On Sep 01, 2014
Its a pity all this money,vast biz conglomerates but no heir apparent,he slhd hav spent all his time tryin 2 score a golden goal or bull's eyez,who will inherite all those money now?propably 1 nairaland golding-in-law.vanity + vanity =heartbreak,divorce,ridicule,disgrace

1 Like

Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by anishe(m): 9:22am On Sep 01, 2014
Mendo007: how old r they? if they r over 21yrs phone number pls!

Are they still Virgins?
Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 01, 2014
see dis wan undecided
Mendo007: how old r they? if they r over 21yrs phone number pls!
Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by stagger: 9:27am On Sep 01, 2014
fcmacdon: I THINK ALL NIGERIANS SHOULD PRAY FOR THIS FAMILY AT THIS TRYING TIME. WE SHOULD NOT GIVE DEVIL A CHANCE. EVEN IN BIBLE OUR LORD JESUS WAS TEMPTED AFTER FASTED FOR 40 DAYS AND NIGHT. WE SHOULD NOT MAKE MOCKERY OF THIS SITUATION, NO BODY IS ABOVE MISTAKES.

You should know Nigerians thrive at envying the success of others. The moment I bought a new car my neighbour started carrying face for me until I told him to hide his face in the sand. I then bought another one to rub it in. Nigerians are generally wicked and envious of successful people. I am hardly surprised by all the negative posts out here.

I only wish Pastors Chris and Anita can see what their actions are doing to their kids and congregation.

2 Likes

Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by hiss(m): 9:34am On Sep 01, 2014
U people should stop spreading false rumour...our monthly rhapsody of reality is out and Anita is still there..what's all these rumour about...Nigerians and fake rumours..keep the mans name outta Ur months puleaseee

1 Like

Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by athorello(m): 9:42am On Sep 01, 2014
Some that glitters are not gold.
To Chris and Anita: Don't f**k up, bro! (James 1 vs 16).
In btw, dose girls b virgins? I just ask oooo
Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by xtervaganza(m): 9:53am On Sep 01, 2014
I can only the emotional kini?

Mellons of ppl go to bed hungry and u think I'll spare a thought for these rich kids?

Sod it
Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by ajidesola: 10:04am On Sep 01, 2014
Hmmn
Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by olayanju22(m): 10:05am On Sep 01, 2014
Thought of this long ago,they live apart (Pastor chris in lagos wife based in london) #IMO its not good for a chrsitian couple let alone a Pastor,how does he preach about living together to other church folks.
A fine pastor living in the midst of those pretty BLW babes is a time bomb awaiting detonation,if Pastor Adeboye can confess of bn seduced(at his age o) ya all call read between the lines.
He should just live under the very same roof with his wife.
God bless their ministry.

Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by benELOHIM7(m): 10:09am On Sep 01, 2014
mehn those girls soft scarra cry
Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by Jerryolumide(m): 10:30am On Sep 01, 2014
Y is 1 darker than the other? Fine girls tho, we av ur family in our prayers[color=#770077][/color]

1 Like

Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by Izunwa(m): 10:30am On Sep 01, 2014
The one in white resembles Pastor Chris by jaw tongue while the one in black resembles Anita. Pretty damsels. How can I get their contact please Wanna introduce the one in black to my mama.
Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by ChiSun27(m): 10:46am On Sep 01, 2014
speener:
Ofcos, is that not snow around, in the background?
The money and investment is from Nigeria, but the level of life it can provide is not in Nigeria, so they keep their kids overseas. Period.

Word for thought.
Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by DuchessLily(f): 10:56am On Sep 01, 2014
Beautiful girls!
Kai! God punish satan! He does not like good things

1 Like

Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by Louislewis: 11:07am On Sep 01, 2014
Mr and Mrs Chris, please u pple should have a rethink for the sake of your daughters. Please, don't break up. Each of you should forgive and forget the past for the sake of peace.
Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by kosiobabiolorun: 11:21am On Sep 01, 2014
Divorce is not the solution Rev; God help you
Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by chuqudy(m): 11:22am On Sep 01, 2014
In another news, suarez bites anita. See details and many more @ ..com
Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by DuchessLily(f): 11:28am On Sep 01, 2014
praying for them is very good but if †ђξ reason †ђξ wife is divorcing him (adultery/infidelity) is true. Den its no mistake... Its a sin pple calcul8 and delebr8 on b4 dey commit. And for her τ̲̅ȍ go as fast as filing for divorce, den he didn't start it 2day nor is it only once he has committed †ђξ act. Dats if †ђξ accusation is true though!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) / Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I / Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.