Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

If Hell Is A Country Which Country Can It Be - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Hell Is A Country Which Country Can It Be (1143 Views)

What If Hell Truly Exist?? / If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) / If Hell Is Real Then Half Population Of Earth Is Doomed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Hell Is A Country Which Country Can It Be by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 10:18pm On Aug 31, 2014
I really want to know that if the dreaded hell is to be on earth what country do you have in mind following the every day disturbing news coming from different continent
Re: If Hell Is A Country Which Country Can It Be by Mendo007(m): 10:29pm On Aug 31, 2014
Iraq/ Syria
Re: If Hell Is A Country Which Country Can It Be by maynation(f): 10:39pm On Aug 31, 2014
Any country Buhari rules cool

1 Like

Re: If Hell Is A Country Which Country Can It Be by DickDastardly(m): 10:46pm On Aug 31, 2014
North Korea cool

1 Like

Re: If Hell Is A Country Which Country Can It Be by pweetyholly(f): 10:51pm On Aug 31, 2014
Iraq/iran grin
Re: If Hell Is A Country Which Country Can It Be by Lovetinz(m): 10:57pm On Aug 31, 2014
Colombia
Re: If Hell Is A Country Which Country Can It Be by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 31, 2014
Yanky
Re: If Hell Is A Country Which Country Can It Be by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 31, 2014
DickDastardly: North Korea cool
...lol..That country is one hell of a country...

...their leader looks like a bag of locust beans...with his baby-ish haircut and pot-belly....

...has power to kill anybody at anytime....of recent, he killed one of his relatives cos he suspected he wanted to betray him.....

1 Like

Re: If Hell Is A Country Which Country Can It Be by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 31, 2014
...Iraq...currently, some bunch of fanatics are killing and murdering Kurdistans...making it the 72nd genocidal case in that region....

...evryday suicide bombing and rebel attacks ....

...I wonder what they are gaining from this...

...Lets say NO to ethnic genocide...
Re: If Hell Is A Country Which Country Can It Be by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 31, 2014
DickDastardly: North Korea cool

grin'
Dastardly has ansrd correctly grin
Re: If Hell Is A Country Which Country Can It Be by Nobody: 6:18am On Sep 01, 2014
Naai-geria. tongue
cheesy
Re: If Hell Is A Country Which Country Can It Be by emmyskies(m): 1:52pm On Sep 02, 2014
unfortunately for you all, no country on planet earth can be likened to 1% of real hell. If only you guys know how hell is and the level of torment there
Re: If Hell Is A Country Which Country Can It Be by mumumugu(m): 5:03pm On Sep 02, 2014
Can the poster above me tell me how it is since he has lived there with devil before

2 Likes

Re: If Hell Is A Country Which Country Can It Be by RayMcBlue(m): 7:21pm On Sep 02, 2014
No need of contemplating what is not real. No such thing as hell. It's just an expression, nothing more.
Re: If Hell Is A Country Which Country Can It Be by kevoh(m): 9:45pm On Sep 02, 2014
emmyskies: unfortunately for you all, no country on planet earth can be likened to 1% of real hell. If only you guys know how hell is and the level of torment there
It looks like you have been there before because you seem to exhibit such vast knowledge of hell undecided

#Just.my.observation

1 Like

Re: If Hell Is A Country Which Country Can It Be by emmyskies(m): 10:42am On Sep 03, 2014
kevoh:
It looks like you have been there before because you seem to exhibit such vast knowledge of hell undecided

#Just.my.observation
If and only if you, christians, atheists, muslims and the generality of the world populace could have the slightest knowledge of hell, then would the fear of GOD be in you all and would incline your hearts to serve Him with all your heart and avoid going to hell, coz nothing in this world is worth going to hell for

(1) (Reply)

"Why The So-called Christians Are Not Different From Pagan Greeks" / The 10 Commandments To Be Edited To 11 By God's "Representative" On Earth / Can Anyone Who Is Spirit Filled Tell Me How To Receive The Gift Of Tongues.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.