Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Guys Pls Advice.is't Right Or Wrong. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Pls Advice.is't Right Or Wrong. (1106 Views)

My Mom Said Girls Don't Fart! Outta Curiosity Is't True Or False? / Is't Possible To Still Find A Virgin Lad In This Our Days? / Is't Advisable To Wash Your Wife's Underwear? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Pls Advice.is't Right Or Wrong. by Paulv(m): 10:46pm On Aug 31, 2014
Guy pls a broda needs your help. I'm giving it a thought : if it's really ideal / proper to tell my gf to buy me a gift/present as my birthday is fast approaching. I know some pple wil just jump into concluction that am not serious, u can say wat u like i no send. All i want nau is ur candid advise. I want to text if this gl love me to that extend bcus love no be for mouth nau abi how una see ahm. I want to see her reaction wen i poop the request. All Comment is welcome.
Re: Guys Pls Advice.is't Right Or Wrong. by LaurelP(m): 10:56pm On Aug 31, 2014
Bros, u shudnt have to tell her to buy u a gift on ur bday. If u think she's capable of doing so and she doesn't, its enuf to question her feeling for u esp if u have bin buying for her. Don't remind her, just wait and see wat she will do, she might also be planning somtin bigger dan jst a gift.
But if she doesn't do anytin at all, guy she no send you at all be dat!

2 Likes

Re: Guys Pls Advice.is't Right Or Wrong. by Nobody: 12:32am On Sep 01, 2014
Am ashamed of you. How can u ask ur girl for birthday present on ur bday?? totally not right. If she can't use her brain to get u a present, it means u are just a "maga" to her. I bet she hasn't spent a penny on you.
Re: Guys Pls Advice.is't Right Or Wrong. by Paulv(m): 1:51am On Sep 01, 2014
LaurelP: Bros, u shudnt have to tell her to buy u a gift on ur bday. If u think she's capable of doing so and she doesn't, its enuf to question her feeling for u esp if u have bin buying for her. Don't remind her, just wait and see wat she will do, she might also be planning somtin bigger dan jst a gift.
But if she doesn't do anytin at all, guy she no send you at all be dat!
i think she is capable...but i neva give her 5naira before oo i no go lie.
Re: Guys Pls Advice.is't Right Or Wrong. by Paulv(m): 1:53am On Sep 01, 2014
urhoboman: Am ashamed of you. How can u ask ur girl for birthday present on ur bday?? totally not right. If she can't use her brain to get u a present, it means u are just a "maga" to her. I bet she hasn't spent a penny on you.
chairman thanks.
Re: Guys Pls Advice.is't Right Or Wrong. by seanmozilla: 7:39am On Sep 01, 2014
No need of asking her abt bthdae gift.....if u worth it, she's gonna get u.....she may be planning something big for you
Re: Guys Pls Advice.is't Right Or Wrong. by djeezy(m): 7:47am On Sep 01, 2014
You don't have to ask her to buy you a gift. If you still intend to, ask her in a joking manner. You will know whether she will buy or not via her response.

1 Like

Re: Guys Pls Advice.is't Right Or Wrong. by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 01, 2014
Why are you worried if she will buy you a gift or not?
Re: Guys Pls Advice.is't Right Or Wrong. by Paulv(m): 2:39pm On Sep 01, 2014
andromida: Why are you worried if she will buy you a gift or not?
it is not the gift in particuler am after but the way she wil respond, ...shey u get my drift.
Re: Guys Pls Advice.is't Right Or Wrong. by daryoor(m): 2:56pm On Sep 01, 2014
this is why i patronize olosho.....primary school jist
Re: Guys Pls Advice.is't Right Or Wrong. by Coefficient(m): 3:11pm On Sep 01, 2014
Yea, tell her....to buy you a Brighter Grammar textbook. That's just what you need!

2 Likes

Re: Guys Pls Advice.is't Right Or Wrong. by GreenBobo: 3:31pm On Sep 01, 2014
If you ask her, how would you then 'test' her 'love' fr u? Even If you dont ask her, your 'parameter' for 'testing' love is totally biased!
Re: Guys Pls Advice.is't Right Or Wrong. by Mprex(f): 3:38pm On Sep 01, 2014
Op's conscience is flogging him cuz he havent given the gf money or spent on her before grin

ufen abasi ikama ke ikpa
dnt ask me the meaning
Re: Guys Pls Advice.is't Right Or Wrong. by phillycute(f): 4:11pm On Sep 01, 2014
U don't ask ur g/f or b/f for gift.
Re: Guys Pls Advice.is't Right Or Wrong. by Paulv(m): 6:47pm On Sep 01, 2014
Mprex: Op's conscience is flogging him cuz he havent given the gf money or spent on her before grin

ufen abasi ikama ke ikpa
dnt ask me the meaning
i dont no wat u mean by dat ur nonsense language....anyway same to you.
Re: Guys Pls Advice.is't Right Or Wrong. by Mprex(f): 8:50pm On Sep 01, 2014
Paulv: i dont no wat u mean by dat ur nonsense language....anyway same to you.
lmao! Nothing worth getting worked up over
Re: Guys Pls Advice.is't Right Or Wrong. by Booty4me: 9:08pm On Sep 01, 2014
Op how old are you?

1 Like

Re: Guys Pls Advice.is't Right Or Wrong. by Paulv(m): 7:59am On Sep 02, 2014
Booty4me: Op how old are you?
2yrs lolzz
Re: Guys Pls Advice.is't Right Or Wrong. by Houseofglam7(f): 8:13am On Sep 02, 2014
Ask her to get you Queen Primer.

Thank me later.

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Things That Drive Women Crazy / 8 Things Married Men Should Do Around Single Ladies! / How To Overcome Religious Differences & Barriers In Your Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.