Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Is't Advisable To Wash Your Wife's Underwear? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is't Advisable To Wash Your Wife's Underwear? (9519 Views)

Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) / Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? / Guys Pls Advice.is't Right Or Wrong. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is't Advisable To Wash Your Wife's Underwear? by Ngemebiri(m): 1:56pm On May 18, 2010
There was a day we were discusing in my Office and this topic was raised, a colleague who is also a pastor said he do wash all his wife's underwears (Pants & Brassier), that it signifies love and care, so i felt i should bring it to Nairaland to get other opinions, please send your opinions.
Re: Is't Advisable To Wash Your Wife's Underwear? by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 18, 2010
I believe there is a topic on dis. search and you will see it.

As romantic as I am, I do not find that romantic. as long as the woman is not sick,
why should she allow her husband to wash her undies. undecided
Re: Is't Advisable To Wash Your Wife's Underwear? by Ben13: 2:13pm On May 18, 2010
Lol. . . Some husbands are Dry cleaners. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Is't Advisable To Wash Your Wife's Underwear? by MissyB1(m): 2:13pm On May 18, 2010
There's nuffin wrong in a man washing his Woman's undies once in a while. cool cool

Even if I have to use ma hands, I'll gladly do and so should he.

1 Like

Re: Is't Advisable To Wash Your Wife's Underwear? by Jaideyone(m): 2:45pm On May 18, 2010
@ topic why would i want to do that? Is she so sick she can't wash her own pants?
Re: Is't Advisable To Wash Your Wife's Underwear? by gongoaso1: 2:58pm On May 18, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Sorry poster but I can't seem to get past the shells wey dey your topic  undecided
grin grin grin
Re: Is't Advisable To Wash Your Wife's Underwear? by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 18, 2010
Adversable GBAGAUN!!! Some primary and high school english teachers should be hunted! Anyhoo, before I digress, this topic has been battered on several occasions. Poster, when in doubt, google

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-100089.0.html - Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes?
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-67079.0.html - Guys Can You Wash Your Girl Under Wears?
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-66240.0.html - Ladies Pants
Re: Is't Advisable To Wash Your Wife's Underwear? by meggieblac: 3:04pm On May 18, 2010
My own question. should a woman wash her husband's undies? if yes or no then it also applies to a man.

1 Like

Re: Is't Advisable To Wash Your Wife's Underwear? by amefi(m): 3:08pm On May 18, 2010
This practice in a typical African/ Nigerian society is considered as a taboo and as so be treated as such. However, civilization has taken a toll on most people from all works of life, especially in the developed world. In the developed world, and some people in the other world (developing) use largely WASH MACHINE, so it is hard to say who does the washing and drying, since the machine does it and either of the spouse can arrange the clothes including pants in the wardrobes.
So, it is about your level, if you can afford the machine good for you and your spouse, unless otherwise, otherwise. But in essence, there is nothing bad in washing your spouse clothes including pants or undies, chikena.

1 Like

Re: Is't Advisable To Wash Your Wife's Underwear? by jaybee3(m): 3:09pm On May 18, 2010
Thread Locked  grin grin
Reason: Duplicate
Re: Is't Advisable To Wash Your Wife's Underwear? by DOAweb(m): 3:40pm On May 18, 2010
rokiatu:

I believe there is a topic on dis. search and you will see it.

As romantic as I am, I do not find that romantic. as long as the woman is not sick,
why should she allow her husband to wash her undies.  undecided

Agree with you my sister - see me see trouble ooo   
Re: Is't Advisable To Wash Your Wife's Underwear? by DOAweb(m): 3:41pm On May 18, 2010
Missy B:

There's nuffin wrong in a man washing his Woman's undies once in a while. cool cool

Even if I have to use ma hands, I'll gladly do and so should he.

You are having a laugh - right!!
Re: Is't Advisable To Wash Your Wife's Underwear? by MissyB1(m): 3:43pm On May 18, 2010
No, I'm not. cool

What's wrong in washing Your woman's pants?
Re: Is't Advisable To Wash Your Wife's Underwear? by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 18, 2010
pata! payint! droows!

1 Like

Re: Is't Advisable To Wash Your Wife's Underwear? by DOAweb(m): 3:50pm On May 18, 2010
Missy B:

No, I'm not. cool

What's wrong in washing Your woman's pants?

I simply just cant phantom this in my head - and trust me girl I am very open minded but this is a NONONO for me.
Re: Is't Advisable To Wash Your Wife's Underwear? by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 18, 2010
poster

THE TIME SPENT DISCUSSING WHETHER OR NOT TO WASH AND SNIFF YOUR GIRLFRIEND OR WIFE'S UNDERWEAR WOULD BE BETTER UTILIZED READING A NOVEL OR FINDING SOME OTHER WAY TO IMPROVE YOUR SPELLING BY HOOK OR BY CROOK.

PLEASE SPARE US THIS KAIN TORTURE NAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

them for fire all of una in that your office! angry
Re: Is't Advisable To Wash Your Wife's Underwear? by MissyB1(m): 4:09pm On May 18, 2010
DOAweb:

I simply just cant phantom this in my head - and trust me girl I am very open minded but this is a NONONO for me.
I call it Ego problem. If You can wash her with Your tongue, why can't You wash her undies with Your hands? Well, it's cool, if You say You can't.
**Throws pants at DOAweb** Please, wash them for me, I just had a manicure. Thanks!  grin

tpia.:

poster

THE TIME SPENT DISCUSSING WHETHER OR NOT TO WASH AND SNIFF YOUR GIRLFRIEND OR WIFE'S UNDERWEAR WOULD BE BETTER UTILIZED READING A NOVEL OR FINDING SOME OTHER WAY TO IMPROVE YOUR SPELLING BY HOOK OR BY CROOK.

PLEASE SPARE US THIS KAIN TORTURE NAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

them for fire all of una in that your office! angry
Lmao!!

1 Like

Re: Is't Advisable To Wash Your Wife's Underwear? by DOAweb(m): 8:51pm On May 18, 2010
Missy B:

I call it Ego problem. If You can wash her with Your tongue, why can't You wash her undies with Your hands? Well, it's cool, if You say You can't.
**Throws pants at DOAweb** Please, wash them for me, I just had a manicure. Thanks!  grin
Lmao!!

Ego problem? Not at all girl - it's simply a no can't do for me - finito. Yea the tongue business is oh well!  grin

**Picks up the pants and dump it straight into the laundry basket **Ushers pretty Missy B straight into the naughty corner, you have been naughty and need to be spanked  wink grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is't Advisable To Wash Your Wife's Underwear? by MissyB1(m): 10:34pm On May 18, 2010
I hope You can spank hard, else, You'D have to pay for wasting ma time. tongue
Doctor says it's good for ma health. Have You washed the panties? grin

1 Like

Re: Is't Advisable To Wash Your Wife's Underwear? by DOAweb(m): 11:14pm On May 18, 2010
Missy B:

I hope You can spank hard, else, You'D have to pay for wasting ma time. tongue
Doctor says it's good for ma health. Have You washed the panties? grin

Washed the panties? Naughty naughty girl, now I will  have to stretch it wider and farther for maximum pain  cheesy grin
Re: Is't Advisable To Wash Your Wife's Underwear? by luap: 12:06am On May 19, 2010
Regular undies, no problem, look at it as just plain dirty clothes. We wash eachother's clothes.

1 Like

Re: Is't Advisable To Wash Your Wife's Underwear? by Tattooboy: 1:23am On May 19, 2010
@op, yes! If u really need to.
Re: Is't Advisable To Wash Your Wife's Underwear? by Absu(m): 1:38am On May 19, 2010
depends on d kind of pant sha.catapolt is always gud n sexy 2 behold,i guess d washin wud kind of b fun.but d sanitory pants,guess d use wud take kia of dat.
Re: Is't Advisable To Wash Your Wife's Underwear? by emiwanlee(m): 3:26am On May 19, 2010
Close this thread fassssst
Re: Is't Advisable To Wash Your Wife's Underwear? by queeneve: 10:26am On May 19, 2010
First of all, why is you SUPPOSED TO BE WORKING MISCREANTS TALKING ABOUT PANTY WASHING AT A PROFESSIONAL SETTING?

Second of all, why is THERE A PROBLEM WITH WASHING A WOMAN'S PANTIES BUT A WOMAN MUST WASH
HER HUSBAND CHITTY BOXERS?!!!!!!!! IF WE CAN TOUCH THAT FILTHY RAGS, YOU GUYS CAN TOUCH OUR FRUITY PANTIES!

1 Like

Re: Is't Advisable To Wash Your Wife's Underwear? by sexdoctor(m): 12:54pm On May 19, 2010
YOU GUYS CAN TOUCH OUR FRUITY PANTIES!

hmmm fruity apple i presume embarassed lipsrsealed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Is't Advisable To Wash Your Wife's Underwear? by MissyB1(m): 1:22pm On May 19, 2010
DOAweb:

Washed the panties? Naughty naughty girl, now I will  have to stretch it wider and farther for maximum pain  cheesy grin
embarassed
Re: Is't Advisable To Wash Your Wife's Underwear? by kDB1(m): 2:04pm On May 19, 2010
All the ladies saying they find nothing wrong with it dnt know that subconciously they'll be loosing respect for their man. Later they'll follow the ultra-masculine guy that doesn't do such mushy things. Worse still when the guys finishes round two they both have a good laff about how whimpy her man is.

Not to say I cant if my wife is ill or something else i cant think of comes up.
@ Missy B: How many of your ex-b.fs have washed your pants? Please put their names up so we'll not do business or employ any of them.lol!

1 Like

Re: Is't Advisable To Wash Your Wife's Underwear? by MissyB1(m): 2:13pm On May 19, 2010
Number 1- K.D.B cool
Re: Is't Advisable To Wash Your Wife's Underwear? by queeneve: 2:17pm On May 19, 2010
So if my fiance washes my panties, HE A WIMP? So you mofos equate masculinity with HIS INABILITY TO WASH
HIS WIFE PANTIES?!!!! W, T, F, ?

I surely hope there are MEN WITH SENSE in the mix SOMEWHERE!

1 Like

Re: Is't Advisable To Wash Your Wife's Underwear? by omega25red(m): 2:19pm On May 19, 2010
Naija mentality kills me sometimes  grin why is this even a question? what ever you and your woman do should be between the both of you. If your wife asks you to wash her undies and you dont want to say NO abi and give her your reasoning for not wanting to do it. simple matter. besides what will happen if you wash her undies your hand will melt away or people will think it's yours instead of your wife. why are we so obssessed with trivial things such as these when our country is being robbed blind by a bunch of theives who ruled before and they are coming back for seconds. The mind set of some people makes me laugh.

p.s get a washing machine

1 Like

Re: Is't Advisable To Wash Your Wife's Underwear? by MissyB1(m): 2:25pm On May 19, 2010
queeneve:

So if my fiance washes my panties, HE A WIMP?   So you mofos equate masculinity with HIS INABILITY TO WASH
HIS WIFE PANTIES?!!!! W, T, F, ?

I surely hope there are MEN WITH SENSE in the mix SOMEWHERE!
No mind NL men jare.
Most of them saying 'No', have washed and are still washing their[i] mama Iyabo's [/i] panties. grin

Naija men and their yeye ego!!! tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dutch Police Adopt Sexiest Police Uniform(pic) / This Is What A Redpiller's Dick Looks Like (disgusting Photo) / What Is Ur Best Chyking (wooing) Line?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.