Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

Confinement Saga: Governor Chime’s Wife Makes a U-Turn, Begs for Forgiveness - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Confinement Saga: Governor Chime’s Wife Makes a U-Turn, Begs for Forgiveness (32418 Views)

Dokpesi Demands Solitary Confinement Against Assasination Plot By Tinubu-Wazobia / BREAKING!!! Biafra : British High Commissioner Visits Kanu In DSS Confinement / Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confinement Saga: Governor Chime’s Wife Makes a U-Turn, Begs for Forgiveness by thandii1: 9:21am On Sep 01, 2014
Edusouls: Chai the love of mony is the root of all doom for women, see clara chime, see a woman without self worth and esteem, begging just to become a dog wife to the governor that once tortured her to madness and confined her with the help of security guards to home prison, now comes back to apologise to be accepted back to prison, torture and maltreatment, just because of money, women soorry, this is a big curse to this lineage of humans, they easily,blindly, and willingly sell their body, soul to money, most of this species wont see God..shame to clara she is realy worthless..

You are actually more worthless and reetarrted. You can not read and comprehend to save your life. You are definitely the cursed one and the one that won't see God. Onye ara.

1 Like

Re: Confinement Saga: Governor Chime’s Wife Makes a U-Turn, Begs for Forgiveness by oweniwe(m): 9:21am On Sep 01, 2014
dealslip:

do you mean some women or all women? she sound like chauvinist p.g.
well. . .70% of women. . . . Especially naija women. . .
Re: Confinement Saga: Governor Chime’s Wife Makes a U-Turn, Begs for Forgiveness by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 01, 2014
quite interesting....happy for her.
Re: Confinement Saga: Governor Chime’s Wife Makes a U-Turn, Begs for Forgiveness by NaLaugh: 9:31am On Sep 01, 2014
MARKone:

grin grin....disorder.

Bipolarity = a state of being bipolar.
tongue
Re: Confinement Saga: Governor Chime’s Wife Makes a U-Turn, Begs for Forgiveness by InvertedHammer: 9:32am On Sep 01, 2014
/

Allures of power!

A man who enjoys dancing to the melodious flattery of women usually ends up in the belly of a beast.

\
Re: Confinement Saga: Governor Chime’s Wife Makes a U-Turn, Begs for Forgiveness by nitlad: 9:41am On Sep 01, 2014
The bıtch is broke already! cheesy
Re: Confinement Saga: Governor Chime’s Wife Makes a U-Turn, Begs for Forgiveness by xtervaganza(m): 9:44am On Sep 01, 2014
This woman truly has mental issues
Re: Confinement Saga: Governor Chime’s Wife Makes a U-Turn, Begs for Forgiveness by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 01, 2014
undecidedShe has finally nailed herself bcs of money
Re: Confinement Saga: Governor Chime’s Wife Makes a U-Turn, Begs for Forgiveness by benELOHIM7(m): 9:54am On Sep 01, 2014
this woman smokes weed.
Re: Confinement Saga: Governor Chime’s Wife Makes a U-Turn, Begs for Forgiveness by anitank(f): 10:07am On Sep 01, 2014
melojames: This apology isn't a sincere one
Re: Confinement Saga: Governor Chime’s Wife Makes a U-Turn, Begs for Forgiveness by zubby29(m): 10:13am On Sep 01, 2014
dhammyg: WHEN WILL NIGERIAN WOMEN HAVE SENSEangry
A MAN IS TREATING U BADLY BUT GO BACK TO HIM JUST BECUZ HE IS A GOVERNOR.WHEN NICOLAS SARKOZY WAS THE PRESIDENT OF FRANCE.HIS WIFE,CARLA BRUNI FILED FOR DIVORCE.THAT ONE WAS EVEN A PRESIDENT.TALKLESS OF CHIME THAT IS JUST A GOVERNORangry

WHEN WILL MY FELLOW NAIJA WOMEN STOP GOING BACK TO THEIR ABUSIVE HUSBANDS JUST BECUZ OF THEIR LOVE FOR MONEYangry

ABEG TODAY NA MY BIRTHDAY ,MAKE UNA CONGRATULATE ME ON THIS HAPPY DAYcheesywink

hbd.enjoy ur day
Re: Confinement Saga: Governor Chime’s Wife Makes a U-Turn, Begs for Forgiveness by shoprite: 10:19am On Sep 01, 2014
ceo4eva: Wife of Enugu State gov­ernor, Mrs. Clara Chime, who, last year, quit the Governor’s Lodge, where she lived with Governor Sul­livan Chime after she alleged she was forcefully confined in the Gov­ernment House, has apologised for her actions.

Chime, at the heat of his rift with his wife, had disclosed that she had health challenges and needed his protection. Meanwhile, Clara had replied by saying she was healthy but needed to move out of the Government House.

hmmm...true - true the woman get health challenges undecided
Re: Confinement Saga: Governor Chime’s Wife Makes a U-Turn, Begs for Forgiveness by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 01, 2014
zubby29: hbd.enjoy ur day
THANKSsmiley
Re: Confinement Saga: Governor Chime’s Wife Makes a U-Turn, Begs for Forgiveness by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 01, 2014
People should realize men in power go through much,and most time the women in their lives cant absorb the stress. Chime now pastror Chris. Lord give me my own wife,one who wouldn't bring my bedroom to puplic veiw,and help me to love her and treat her right in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Confinement Saga: Governor Chime’s Wife Makes a U-Turn, Begs for Forgiveness by cococandy(f): 10:50am On Sep 01, 2014
aisha2: Na wa oh. Do people even read at alll sad sad sad sad
Most of those commenting read the sensational headline and went to the market to start commenting lol.

Let me summarize:

1. She apologised to the WOMEN os ENUGU no to CHIME

2. She simply asked that politicians shouldnt use what happened to abuse Chime and score cheap points that despite what happened between them he is still their leader

3. She said her exit was divine and not to be blamed solely on him

4. This letter was written in 2013 and not recently, divorce proceedings have already started for them so this isnt a recent thing, She is not begging to go back to him, abeg before we comment read and understand if its too hard to understand or too long to read, waka pass no comment

No be NL? You go tire to explain cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Confinement Saga: Governor Chime’s Wife Makes a U-Turn, Begs for Forgiveness by zubby29(m): 10:56am On Sep 01, 2014
u r most welcome
dhammyg:
THANKSsmiley
Re: Confinement Saga: Governor Chime’s Wife Makes a U-Turn, Begs for Forgiveness by greggng: 11:01am On Sep 01, 2014
Like I always say comprehension is the main problem of most nairalander. Let me help some of you. In sumarry she moved out of govt house to prove to the world that she is not mad as was described by the doctor. I see nothing wrong in her action. She still loves her husband. I wonder why some peep will open their dirty mouth to talk as if she is hungry to have his husband back cos of money
Re: Confinement Saga: Governor Chime’s Wife Makes a U-Turn, Begs for Forgiveness by Keneeby(m): 11:02am On Sep 01, 2014
Hmmmm
Re: Confinement Saga: Governor Chime’s Wife Makes a U-Turn, Begs for Forgiveness by frodobee: 11:03am On Sep 01, 2014
aproko people should leave us alone my wife and I, pls. meanwhile we have left everything in the hands of God. thank you as out heed his request.
Re: Confinement Saga: Governor Chime’s Wife Makes a U-Turn, Begs for Forgiveness by Amya(f): 11:03am On Sep 01, 2014
Most of those commenting read the sensational headline and went to the market to start commenting lol.

Let me summarize:

2. She simply asked that politicians shouldnt use what happened to abuse Chime and score cheap points that despite what happened between them he is still their leader

4. This letter was written in 2013 and not recently, divorce proceedings have already started for them so this isnt a recent thing, She is not begging to go back to him, abeg before we comment read and understand if its too hard to understand or too long to read, waka pass no comment

Like you, I was one of those really rooting for this woman back then when she was forcefully imprisoned by her husband.

One of the things wrong with this article was she pointed fingers to an unknown psychiatrist for her house arrest rather than her husband who will all know is the only one with the power to enforce this.
Secondly, what was really the point of apologizing to Enugu women, if not to the fact she may have exaggerated her troubles.

The whole point of the speech was to paint her husband in a not-so-bad light even though we all know he was that bad to her.

The only question people will ask, is what's in it for her? Why didnt she just face her life and ignore politics and the limelight for now and move on with her life. Rather, she wants to undo the mess, thereby digging herself deeper into the pile.

I strongly disapprove of this written speech.
Re: Confinement Saga: Governor Chime’s Wife Makes a U-Turn, Begs for Forgiveness by holyfather(m): 11:09am On Sep 01, 2014
this is not about her love for the man,his money or any kind of popularity whatsoever.
She's simply protecting her ass from the political thugs and warlords...

I deeply perceive an air of duress in this write-up premised on her frantic effort enjoin the women to vote for him or support the man's political programme.

It's either the hand of her estranged husband holding the gun,or that of her present employer(directly or indirectly),her excellency Dame P.
This is nothing short of some cheap political propaganda with no element of sincerity.
mho
Re: Confinement Saga: Governor Chime’s Wife Makes a U-Turn, Begs for Forgiveness by Amya(f): 11:10am On Sep 01, 2014
greggng: Like I always say comprehension is the main problem of most nairalander. Let me help some of you. In sumarry she moved out of govt house to prove to the world that she is not mad as was described by the doctor. I see nothing wrong in her action. She still loves her husband. I wonder why some peep will open their dirty mouth to talk as if she is hungry to have his husband back cos of money

She left the govt house because she was emotionally and verbally abused from her husband. He stopped her from seeing friends and family and totally cut her off from the rest of the world by preventing her from using phones, laptops and any other form of technology. He locked her up in an enclosure in the govt house without even bothering to see her.
Re: Confinement Saga: Governor Chime’s Wife Makes a U-Turn, Begs for Forgiveness by ugoezeik(m): 11:10am On Sep 01, 2014
barcanista: “I must confess that I miss you all, and please you all should acknowledge that my option of taking an exit then was divine, if you carefully listened to my last speech during my last outing in the state (Enugu)

In other words God spoke to her or worked through her. Won't be surprised IF she establish her own church soon and declare herself... Lady Prophetess(Excellency) Clara Chime, Enugu First Lady (Retired). grin

or I advise you renew your memory by getting a copy of my speech

In othr words,copies of her speech are available for SALE. Please GRAB YOUR COPY NOW grin

then you will ascertain that it was my personal decision, which was divine from God to take an exit; only that enemies played up my exit like there were other motives they had.

Restating her divine call grin

“My dear Enugu women, as we all know, the Bible made us to understand that we must always pray for our leaders at all times!

This woman has really done her rehearsal for her pastoral call. She will compete in the Pastor market with big players in the sector-The MoGs grin. I nominate her to be the Official Pastor of Enugu State. Or she be appointed Special Adviser on Women Religion.
I wish you well ma'am cheesy
hahahahahaha U made me laffffff soteyyyy street ppls cm tink say na patient from yabaleft. I won't forgiv U for wat U jux did to me nau
Re: Confinement Saga: Governor Chime’s Wife Makes a U-Turn, Begs for Forgiveness by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 01, 2014
ugoezeik: hahahahahaha U made me laffffff soteyyyy street ppls cm tink say na patient from yabaleft. I won't forgiv U for wat U jux did to me nau
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Happy New Month Bro
Re: Confinement Saga: Governor Chime’s Wife Makes a U-Turn, Begs for Forgiveness by Amya(f): 11:13am On Sep 01, 2014
holyfather: this is not about her love for the man,his money or any kind of popularity whatsoever.
She's simply protecting her ass from the political thugs and warlords...

I deeply perceive an air of duress in this write-up premised on her frantic effort enjoin the women to vote for him or support the man's political programme.

It's either the hand of her estranged husband holding the gun,or that of her present employer(directly or indirectly),her excellency Dame P.
This is nothing short of some cheap political propaganda with no element of sincerity.
mho

I think you're right. This has patience jonathan written all over it.

1 Like

Re: Confinement Saga: Governor Chime’s Wife Makes a U-Turn, Begs for Forgiveness by ugoezeik(m): 11:14am On Sep 01, 2014
barcanista: cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Happy New Month Bro
Sam to U bro, if to say U de close to me l for giv U 1 hot kiss bt am scare of 14yrs
Re: Confinement Saga: Governor Chime’s Wife Makes a U-Turn, Begs for Forgiveness by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 01, 2014
ugoezeik: Sam to U bro, if to say U de close to me l for giv U 1 hot kiss bt am scare of 14yrs
Abeg You fit still tell your GF to give me the Kiss on your behalf cheesy cheesy cheesy

Or Your wife grin grin
Re: Confinement Saga: Governor Chime’s Wife Makes a U-Turn, Begs for Forgiveness by zanga420: 11:18am On Sep 01, 2014

Let me summarize:

thats great reasoning n understanding you'v got there
Re: Confinement Saga: Governor Chime’s Wife Makes a U-Turn, Begs for Forgiveness by ugoezeik(m): 11:34am On Sep 01, 2014
barcanista: Abeg You fit still tell your GF to give me the Kiss on your behalf cheesy cheesy cheesy

Or Your wife grin grin
hhhhhh nau l kwn dat U r enemy within. Issoryt, l wil tel seun to ban U because U r a galfrnd or shud l say wifrey thief
Re: Confinement Saga: Governor Chime’s Wife Makes a U-Turn, Begs for Forgiveness by Billygee2u: 12:03pm On Sep 01, 2014
I do not believe this junk news
Re: Confinement Saga: Governor Chime’s Wife Makes a U-Turn, Begs for Forgiveness by YourCoffin: 1:13pm On Sep 01, 2014
From where I'm standing this read like a suicide note, a lengthy one though. I won't be surprised if...
Re: Confinement Saga: Governor Chime’s Wife Makes a U-Turn, Begs for Forgiveness by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 01, 2014
grin see strategy. Why she no join army?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Massive Presidential Rally Nassawara State Live! (pics) / After 15 Days, Man Trekking For GEJ With 2 Ladies Arrive Bayelsa (Photo) / Aisha Buhari Celebrates Eid Al-fitr With Children At Aso Villa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.