Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,332 members, 7,954,340 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:05 PM

Confinement Saga: Governor Chime’s Wife Makes a U-Turn, Begs for Forgiveness - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Confinement Saga: Governor Chime’s Wife Makes a U-Turn, Begs for Forgiveness (32535 Views)

Dokpesi Demands Solitary Confinement Against Assasination Plot By Tinubu-Wazobia / BREAKING!!! Biafra : British High Commissioner Visits Kanu In DSS Confinement / Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confinement Saga: Governor Chime’s Wife Makes a U-Turn, Begs for Forgiveness by janvier27(m): 2:17pm On Sep 01, 2014
esteltiarra: Interesting, l don't know who or what to believe again, could this be for love, money, to advance the governors popularity, l don't really know, watching as things unfold.
Oh yes. Let's wait a few days maybe there would be denials or retraction.
Re: Confinement Saga: Governor Chime’s Wife Makes a U-Turn, Begs for Forgiveness by maasoap(m): 2:24pm On Sep 01, 2014
The media that helped her then are now to be blamed, wonderful. Whenever you you want to make a u-turn on any issue, just blame the media.
Re: Confinement Saga: Governor Chime’s Wife Makes a U-Turn, Begs for Forgiveness by room089: 2:40pm On Sep 01, 2014
............as if the other woman that had borne children that are married for Gov. Chime that you unseated will fold her hands and watch you succeed on this dangerous journey you want to embark upon to Chime's heart?

I laugh throway for corner - corner; I call am bad laff!
Re: Confinement Saga: Governor Chime’s Wife Makes a U-Turn, Begs for Forgiveness by victor2exl(m): 2:52pm On Sep 01, 2014
barcanista: “I must confess that I miss you all, and please you all should acknowledge that my option of taking an exit then was divine, if you carefully listened to my last speech during my last outing in the state (Enugu)

In other words God spoke to her or worked through her. Won't be surprised IF she establish her own church soon and declare herself... Lady Prophetess(Excellency) Clara Chime, Enugu First Lady (Retired). grin

or I advise you renew your memory by getting a copy of my speech

In othr words,copies of her speech are available for SALE. Please GRAB YOUR COPY NOW grin

then you will ascertain that it was my personal decision, which was divine from God to take an exit; only that enemies played up my exit like there were other motives they had.

Restating her divine call grin

“My dear Enugu women, as we all know, the Bible made us to understand that we must always pray for our leaders at all times!

This woman has really done her rehearsal for her pastoral call. She will compete in the Pastor market with big players in the sector-The MoGs grin. I nominate her to be the Official Pastor of Enugu State. Or she be appointed Special Adviser on Women Religion.
I wish you well ma'am cheesy

Good Life is addictive..Who wan suffer??..chaiiiiiiiiiiiiii...money no get mate.....Even her clan and family members rather have her live as slave with the Gov than...................
Re: Confinement Saga: Governor Chime’s Wife Makes a U-Turn, Begs for Forgiveness by goodgood2(m): 6:46pm On Sep 01, 2014
Ezemarcel: Money is good
This is damage control. You can also call it paid advert. Clara and her relatives have really made a fortune out of this.
Re: Confinement Saga: Governor Chime’s Wife Makes a U-Turn, Begs for Forgiveness by Dmentor(f): 7:07pm On Sep 01, 2014
Now, I see it. This woman is really sick; blowing hot and cold at the same time? She it was that brought up her family matter for public comsumption.
Re: Confinement Saga: Governor Chime’s Wife Makes a U-Turn, Begs for Forgiveness by hameen11: 8:19pm On Sep 01, 2014
MYSTERIOUS!!! Meet 14yrs old Ali Hussain, The Boy With The Body Of A 110-year-old Man (photos)

This 14-year-old boy, Ali Hussain, has been left with the body of a 110-year-old
in India because he has a rare disease which makes him age eight times
faster than normal.

For Full news and More Photos About this Mysterious Boy Click the link Below. Viewers discretion!!

http://www.tininews.com/meet-14yrs-old-ali-hussain-boy-body-110-year-old-man-photos/

Re: Confinement Saga: Governor Chime’s Wife Makes a U-Turn, Begs for Forgiveness by duncan511: 11:13pm On Sep 01, 2014
henrychubayo: So she want to go back to this failed marriage because of money. From what I read here, I can feel she was given this conditions by someone just to return at the seat of govt and start answering first lady. Be careful woman cause u re the one to regret it all. Don't marry for money or famous but marry for love and your marital life will endure when all is not good. Chime really have some Marital problems.
WHAT GOD HAS JOIN TOGETHER NO MAN SHOULD PUT ASONDA
Re: Confinement Saga: Governor Chime’s Wife Makes a U-Turn, Begs for Forgiveness by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 01, 2014
4bobo: She is confused. Life style in government is sweet.
I tell ya. Na who no lik beta tin nw. LOL

1 Like

Re: Confinement Saga: Governor Chime’s Wife Makes a U-Turn, Begs for Forgiveness by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 01, 2014
esteltiarra: Interesting, l don't know who or what to believe again, could this be for love, money, to advance the governors popularity, l don't really know, watching as things unfold.
Same here... More drama to comesmiley
Re: Confinement Saga: Governor Chime’s Wife Makes a U-Turn, Begs for Forgiveness by JEITO: 12:12am On Sep 02, 2014
Eya! The heart of a woman so tender and full of love. What a special breed they are.

NB: Except otherwise ie in the case of an aberration, all women are supposed to be tender hearted. A joy and a blessing to every man...
Re: Confinement Saga: Governor Chime’s Wife Makes a U-Turn, Begs for Forgiveness by lastpage: 12:28am On Sep 02, 2014
JEITO: Eya! The heart of a woman so tender and full of love. What a special breed they are.

NB: Except otherwise ie in the case of an aberration, all women are supposed to be tender hearted. A joy and a blessing to every man...

Women generally, ....are like the WEATHER! Very UNPREDICTABLE! shocked shocked shocked shocked

Infact, some have said that "Women dont know what they want ...but know What they DONT want".

She was dying to pack-out and in her desperation, she said all sorts of UNPRINTABLE THINGS about this Gov Chime!
Now, she is dying to "come back" (she might not have said so explicitly)... and she is saying all sorts of "Printable things" about him Now! grin grin grin

I guess, for whatever reason she is doing this (really, she could juts have learnt her lesson, l dont know), ..
...other WOMEN should learn a lesson from this saga: [size=14pt]BEFORE YOU DUMP THAT MARRIAGE..... THINK PROPERLY! THERE WILL BE NO GOING BACK AFTER YOU HAVE SATISFIED YOURSELF.....ENEMIES OR NOT[/size].

If l were Gov Chime, l will face her and say "NO PLEASE, THANKS for the OFFER" (And l would provide generously for her upkeep for the sake of the kids they seared together and hope she behaves herself ).
"Oju a'foo foo'tan, ija lo'nda lee" (Literal translation: "A half-blinded Eye, is a recipe for a life-time of acrimony"wink

People have to start taking responsibility for their actions, instead of blaming the DEVIL or some phantom ENEMIES.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Confinement Saga: Governor Chime’s Wife Makes a U-Turn, Begs for Forgiveness by liongirl: 8:31am On Sep 02, 2014
Wise decision or else impeachment would have followed u
ceo4eva: Wife of Enugu State gov­ernor, Mrs. Clara Chime, who, last year, quit the Governor’s Lodge, where she lived with Governor Sul­livan Chime after she alleged she was forcefully confined in the Gov­ernment House, has apologised for her actions.

Chime, at the heat of his rift with his wife, had disclosed that she had health challenges and needed his protection. Meanwhile, Clara had replied by saying she was healthy but needed to move out of the Government House.

Mrs. Chime, who had left the state since then, suddenly wrote to Enugu women, apologising and begging them to forgive her for all she did during that period.

In the letter, she personally released to Daily Sun, Mrs. Chime also told Enugu women that Chime is still her husband and the same good man she told them about when she was around.

She, therefore, urged the women to sup­port her husband in any political move he may have in mind.

She told Daily Sun that she was will­ingly making the apology to her husband and the entire Enugu women, having reviewed the actions that led to her leaving the state late last year. Her letter reads: “At the deepest of my thought emanated this truth, which I believe is worth to share with the nation because of the ongoing po­litical movement in Enugu State in which my name is attached.

“At the point I wrote to Human Rights Commission and got linked to Falana & Falana Chambers to facilitate in grant­ing me right of freedom from the Enugu Governor’s Lodge, it was my personal decision because then, His Excellency Governor Sullivan Chime and a brother of mine were brain-washed by a psychiatrist who advised that I should be locked in and confided in an enclosure on the grounds that I was sick, which I’m yet to find out; and must see the end of it.

“The psychiatrist presented to the world that I was suffering from mental illness and till date, has refused to furnish H.E. Governor Sullivan with detailed report of his assumed illness assessment.

“My appearance on Channel TV was to debunk some awkward perceptions, and to be seen and heard by the public, which was triggered on the grounds that H.E. Governor Sullivan Chime permitted dehumanising plans that were targeted at me by his enemies.

“I hereby sincerely apologise and take back my words, leaving other things in the hands of God.

“My dearest Enugu women, like you all know, my teachings, right from the onset have been ‘making heaven a priority; and let the truth be told and accepted at all costs.’ Indeed, I plead with you all to for­give me if by chance I was misunderstood, especially going by the manner the media played out my exit. I still remain that your lovely daughter, teacher, wife and mother.

“I must confess that I miss you all, and please you all should acknowledge that my option of taking an exit then was divine, if you carefully listened to my last speech during my last outing in the state (Enugu) or I advise you renew your memory by getting a copy of my speech, then you will ascertain that it was my personal decision, which was divine from God to take an exit; only that enemies played up my exit like there were other motives they had.

“My dear Enugu women, as we all know, the Bible made us to understand that we must always pray for our leaders at all times!

Like I rightly said to you all three years ago, (during Governor Sullivan Chime second term election) that your votes are for H.E. Governor Sullivan Chime, a man who’s zeal and passion are to create good governance and instill virtues of good gov­ernance in his staff. I remember stressing that your votes weren’t meant for any of his staff rather to him, whom you all know his call for service was divine.

“I hereby state that you all shouldn’t mind the detractors who are using my name to gain cheap loyalty, popularity and distrust towards H.E. Governor Sullivan Chime. He still remains who I have always made you all to believe he was (a lovely God fearing good man!). Please, do not hesitate to ride on with him towards any direction he chooses to go.

“H.E. Governor Sullivan Chime still remains President Goodluck Jonathan’s loyal son and all thanks to Mr. President for believing in him till date. My sincere gratitude and loyalty go to the First Lady of Federal Republic of Nigeria, Her Excel­lency, Dame Patience Jonathan, for the new opportunity God used her to bestow upon me.

“The letter that was published by Sahara Reporters on November 5, 2013 didn’t emanate from me and can never emanate from me.

“Finally, please my family squabbles should be left between Gov Sullivan Ihe­anacho Chime and I, which we too have left in God’s hands. It must seize to be for public consumption. Thank you and God bless.”

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=79651
Re: Confinement Saga: Governor Chime’s Wife Makes a U-Turn, Begs for Forgiveness by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 02, 2014
aisha2:

I don't see where she was asking to return, she was asking that her personal issues shouldn't be used to judge him, big of her because most women would want to destroy him.
People of Enugu say despite his dictatorial tendencies he is a working Governor. Some politicians may have been using their rift to score cheap points she was simply saying he may be a good leader despite being a bad husband. This letter was in 2013, If one is not careful to read through journalists and headlines sensational will mislead one.

[size=15pt]this post summarises everything
[/size]

It's very unfortunate that most people don't read before commenting or probably they read but don't comprehend.
Re: Confinement Saga: Governor Chime’s Wife Makes a U-Turn, Begs for Forgiveness by millionboi(m): 7:00pm On Sep 02, 2014
Jaz @work
Re: Confinement Saga: Governor Chime’s Wife Makes a U-Turn, Begs for Forgiveness by mikeabah(m): 11:47am On Sep 03, 2014
Having listened to the woman speak on channels TV and reviewing this so-called apology letter, I have doubt if she is mentally stable.
Re: Confinement Saga: Governor Chime’s Wife Makes a U-Turn, Begs for Forgiveness by esteltiarra: 7:16am On Sep 04, 2014
nnekamezor: Same here... More drama to comesmiley

Yeah.... smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Air Bombardment Continues As Troops Mop Up More Communities (photos) / Aisha Buhari Celebrates Eid Al-fitr With Children At Aso Villa (Photos) / PDP Governors Dump Atiku, Pick Sule Lamido - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.