Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,030 members, 7,953,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:36 AM

How Reliable Is The Australian Negotiator's Boko Haram Report - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Reliable Is The Australian Negotiator's Boko Haram Report (755 Views)

My Boko Haram Saga, By Negotiator Stephen Davis / Australian Negotiator Insists Modu Sheriff, Ihejirika Sponsor Boko Haram - / Sheriff & Iherijika Are Named As Boko Haram Kingpins By Australian Negotiator. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Reliable Is The Australian Negotiator's Boko Haram Report by Idokojimmy: 7:58am On Sep 01, 2014
This question has become imperative following allegations and counter allegations, accussations and counter accusations.
Now that he's indicting some political gladiators and exonorating some, was d report not doctored to give some cabal political edge? Am jus thinking aloud
Re: How Reliable Is The Australian Negotiator's Boko Haram Report by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 01, 2014
de austrian guy don drink shekpe!!! the thing don scatter him head finish
Re: How Reliable Is The Australian Negotiator's Boko Haram Report by ratiken(m): 8:05am On Sep 01, 2014
Saying Ihejirika is a bokoharam sponsor without evidence fails every logic test.
That act single handedly rubbishes the entire report and nobody will take it seriously except the Western nations who are only interested in balkanizing a united Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: How Reliable Is The Australian Negotiator's Boko Haram Report by agriboom: 8:31am On Sep 01, 2014
And I'm guessing all the idiots that have been shouting Buhari must have evidence shey?
This is the first time anything concrete is coming out from the insiders or atleast from someone connected to them, so why isn't the government picking them up and giving them the usual Nigerian interrogation beating?

Read about general shuwas murder told by his wife and tell me again ehijirika is not involved
Re: How Reliable Is The Australian Negotiator's Boko Haram Report by PointB: 8:37am On Sep 01, 2014
So Boko Haram commander told Mr. Davis their sponsors, but could not volunteer the name of their bag-man in Egypt? While at it, what are the identities (real not made up ones) of the Boko Haram commanders that Mr. Davis had encounter with? Surely, they would have told him their names as part of the ice breakers during his interaction with them. He could have even overheard them calling themselves.

Personally, I think Mr. Davis is just being mischievous.

2 Likes

Re: How Reliable Is The Australian Negotiator's Boko Haram Report by koboko69: 8:42am On Sep 01, 2014
chukwudi44: de austrian guy don drink shekpe!!! the thing don scatter him head finish

See them...bunch of clowns. If the report had named Buhari or El rufai.....the report will be come authentic! cheesy

Keep running from reality till BH gets to your door steps.
Re: How Reliable Is The Australian Negotiator's Boko Haram Report by PointB: 8:46am On Sep 01, 2014
People point fingers of blame at those who give them so much distress.

I think the Boko Haram commanders are good student of subterfuge and misdirection.

They are simply trying to create confusion in their 'enemies' camps. Who better to use than someone who 'trust' them.

Anyone with who has seen movies like 24hrs, or even Spartacus will clearly understand the tool being deployed by Boko Haram in this phase of their struggles. This plot is simple sow discord, confusion in your enemy camp, use this period of their confusion to regroup and launch devastating attack.

Nigeria military cannot have a better them to mount a serious offensive against the terrorists than now. This particular play is borne out of weakness, and stress of battle by the terrorist. It's time for Nigeria to launch a massive offensive!

1 Like

Re: How Reliable Is The Australian Negotiator's Boko Haram Report by egift(m): 8:56am On Sep 01, 2014
- The man was hired by Jonathan and paid by Jonathan.
- He has been doing business (negations) for Presido since the days of collecting fat checks for abducted foreigners in the creek.
- The implicated the Presidency and those working with them.
- He exonerated Buhari and El-Rufia

Suddenly, all the Jonathians, thugs, TAN, Neighbour2Neighbour, militants, Boko Haramists and members of the Coven are now questioning f the man drank expired Ogogoro for not including a full list of those opposing Jonathan's greedy 2015 agenda.

And people keep asking what is the problem of Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: How Reliable Is The Australian Negotiator's Boko Haram Report by Orunto: 8:57am On Sep 01, 2014
Not reliable at all. How can any negotiator incriminate a very reliable, Guinness book of record, peace keeping nation like Nigeria? He is a fraud. He is surely a member of the Amnesty report on the Nigerian military operations in the Northeast.
Re: How Reliable Is The Australian Negotiator's Boko Haram Report by omenka(m): 9:12am On Sep 01, 2014
Idokojimmy: This question has become imperative following allegations and counter allegations, accussations and counter accusations.
Now that he's indicting some political gladiators and exonorating some, was d report not doctored to give some cabal political edge? Am jus thinking aloud
Why wouldn't the report be "doctored" when it doesn't promote the uncanny agenda of the "morbidly" corrupt and morally bankrupt Aso Rock occupants to taint the person of GMB??

Names have been mentioned, and I bet to my last nickel that Aso Rock already knew this before it blew open, so I wouldn't be surprised if no action is taken to bring those men to book!!

Doctored ni, nursed ko.

1 Like

Re: How Reliable Is The Australian Negotiator's Boko Haram Report by lilprinze: 10:14am On Sep 01, 2014
The Australian Negotiator' is not reliable atoll he his a drunkard if not how would someone in his right senses say that buhari is not one of the sponsors of BH when the devil even knows that buhari is on of the sponsors of BH and by the way who even employed him sef?
Re: How Reliable Is The Australian Negotiator's Boko Haram Report by jerusalem101: 10:14am On Sep 01, 2014
What do u expect from a jobless white fool who is being paid by some politicians in Nigeria to say? even my JSS two boy read the story and smile with so much disbelief in his face.

Falsehood of the Highest order why has he bot directed his allegations to the FG,, Nigeria Politic is worst than cancer of the breast.
Re: How Reliable Is The Australian Negotiator's Boko Haram Report by egift(m): 10:25am On Sep 01, 2014
jerusalem101: What do u expect from a jobless white fool who is being paid by some politicians in Nigeria to say? even my JSS two boy read the story and smile with so much disbelief in his face.

Falsehood of the Highest order why has he bot directed his allegations to the FG,, Nigeria Politic is worst than cancer of the breast.

Suddenly a man that was brought and paid by President Jonathan AND has been negotiating for him since the days them were making Billions in kidnapping foreign experts in the Creeks of Bayelsa - he is now a "a jobless white fool". You guys can be very amazing just for sucking JonaSambo Feeding Bottles.
Re: How Reliable Is The Australian Negotiator's Boko Haram Report by khattab02: 10:32am On Sep 01, 2014
ratiken: Saying Ihejirika is a bokoharam sponsor without evidence fails every logic test.
That act single handedly rubbishes the entire report and nobody will take it seriously except the Western nations who are only interested in balkanizing a united Nigeria.
gbam! All the allegations wey I don dey hear na for mouth and paper. Nobody has dare filed a nail hitting evidence to appropriate authorities with cogent proves.
Re: How Reliable Is The Australian Negotiator's Boko Haram Report by Idokojimmy: 11:56am On Sep 01, 2014
I just remembered that BH once called for d prosecution of SARS, not because they were against him as a sponsor of their activities, but as a revenge for abandoning and not identifying with them.

The group hasn't changed. If at all they engaged d Australian in any dialogue, their revelations were diversionary, and at best vindictive. Thy want to divert d attention of nigerians while shielding their real sponsor. By their fruits, we have come to know them

(1) (Reply)

Kill Them All If Found Positive, Yes I Said It... / Hippopotami Got Driven Ashore! Behold, We Are Conquared... / Abuja:-the Home Of Vultures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.