Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,171 members, 7,821,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

The Kind Of Raods TA Orji Constructs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Kind Of Raods TA Orji Constructs (4722 Views)

TA Orji Commissions Aba Mega Mall The Biggest Mall In Africa / A Rib-cracking Picture Of SE Governors Mocking TA Orji / Ta Orji Disgraced At Aba During Ojukwu Burial Rites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Kind Of Raods TA Orji Constructs by OdenigboAroli(m): 11:03am On Sep 01, 2014
koboko69: cheesy cheesy cheesy

I never knew there were rusted brown roofs too in Ndigbo ooo. One will think the whole of the SE is like New York the way they have been attacking our brothers from the SW. Yes they are our brothers cos we are all one Nigeria.

In b/w i cant stop laughing at the pics of roads.

So,what you are looking for in a thread about a governors abysmal performance is "brown roofs"?? Danm,Chino really did some damage to your way of thinking.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Kind Of Raods TA Orji Constructs by koboko69: 11:06am On Sep 01, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

So,what you are looking for in a thread about a governors abysmal performance is "brown roofs"?? Danm,Chino really did some damage to your way of thinking.

Wetin concern me with chino and una.i have never been a partaker of foolishness and foolish threads. So get lost!

4 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Raods TA Orji Constructs by chinasaekperem: 11:18am On Sep 01, 2014
koboko69:

Wetin concern me with chino and una.i have never been a partaker of foolishness and foolish threads. So get lost!
so why are you here trolling around like a headless chimpanzee?

6 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Raods TA Orji Constructs by danot1030: 11:27am On Sep 01, 2014
chinasaekperem: make una see road abeg, shey this one lead to hellfire abi wetin
chei all my life I have never seen red tarred road only now from the southeast region. Anyway am not surprise, they all always the originator of substandard products; China phone, china electronics and now china road.

5 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Raods TA Orji Constructs by chinasaekperem: 11:32am On Sep 01, 2014
TA orji keep bringing shame to abia and southeast as a whole, I don't think all these roads can survive one rainy season.

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Raods TA Orji Constructs by ikeyman00(m): 11:34am On Sep 01, 2014
@@@

Rubbish! If the same Igbo people that govern the SE states become politicians in an independent Biafra, the will be little or no difference. Start facing your problem now, not until you get Biafra.

u need to understand what Biafra stand for before u open up your Zoo Nigerian mouth

There is a difference between Being Biafra and igbo

those poli-fools has to go on exile

we dnt want them!

hope u following me!

Biafra is the answer;

nothing more or less or ur children children will be begging for white jesus when the next virus strike

However in anyway we are heading to Biafra

like it or not

if u are lossing sleep about your house in kano; u are on ur own

Biafra is bigger than that!

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Raods TA Orji Constructs by Johnolis(m): 11:41am On Sep 01, 2014
koboko69: cheesy cheesy cheesy

I never knew there were rusted brown roofs too in Ndigbo ooo. One will think the whole of the SE is like New York the way they have been attacking our brothers from the SW. Yes they are our brothers cos we are all one Nigeria.

In b/w i cant stop laughing at the pics of roads.
where did you see any brown rusted roof in that pix...p.i.g.l.e.t

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Kind Of Raods TA Orji Constructs by koboko69: 11:56am On Sep 01, 2014
Johnolis:
where did you see any brown rusted roof in that pix...p.i.g.l.e.t
Nkita...sebi u are blind?

2 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Raods TA Orji Constructs by rozayx5(m): 11:56am On Sep 01, 2014
Thank God for Ibom airport, i dont have to pass through this mess when travelling out smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Raods TA Orji Constructs by chinasaekperem: 11:58am On Sep 01, 2014
rozayx5: Thank God for Ibom airport, i dont have to pass through this mess when travelling out smiley smiley
I don't understand, where you come dey pass?
Re: The Kind Of Raods TA Orji Constructs by rozayx5(m): 12:00pm On Sep 01, 2014
chinasaekperem: I don't understand, where you come dey pass?

if you wanna go to Lagos from Uyo by road , you gotta pass through all those bad Abia roads, once you leave Akwa Ibom Borders and step into Abia the roads are hell cry cry

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Raods TA Orji Constructs by chinasaekperem: 12:03pm On Sep 01, 2014
rozayx5:

if you wanna go to Lagos from Uyo by road , you gotta pass through all those bad Abia roads, once you leave Akwa Ibom Borders and step into Abia the roads are hell cry cry
then you call travelling to lagos "travelling out"? "Travelling out" is more like travelling overseas.

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Raods TA Orji Constructs by chinasaekperem: 12:04pm On Sep 01, 2014
rozayx5:

then you call travelling to lagos "travelling out"? "Travelling out" is more like travelling overseas or out of the country.
Re: The Kind Of Raods TA Orji Constructs by Johnolis(m): 12:04pm On Sep 01, 2014
koboko69:
Nkita...sebi u are blind?
you seriously need to stop your intake of oily soups for you to start seeing clearly or are you browsing with nokia torch?
Re: The Kind Of Raods TA Orji Constructs by BOAR: 12:09pm On Sep 01, 2014
Just good rain of 4 hours non-stop, and all those asphalted foot-path call roads will be gone.... grin

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Raods TA Orji Constructs by Bryan12(m): 12:22pm On Sep 01, 2014
That second picture looks like my village
Re: The Kind Of Raods TA Orji Constructs by rozayx5(m): 12:24pm On Sep 01, 2014
chinasaekperem: then you call travelling to lagos "travelling out"? "Travelling out" is more like travelling overseas or out of the country.
Good you understood the point

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Raods TA Orji Constructs by EddyNumerouno(m): 12:38pm On Sep 01, 2014
ABIIIIIIAAAAA in the news for all the wrong reasons cry cry shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Raods TA Orji Constructs by obailala(m): 1:18pm On Sep 01, 2014
Ahhhh shocked shocked shocked

So the cretin even constructed a road at all??... These pictures are a shocking revelation!

With this revelation, I think Uduaghan has just taken the first place as the 'best' governor shocked
Re: The Kind Of Raods TA Orji Constructs by emindu: 12:42pm On Sep 02, 2014
The person posting these fake stories and lies against the governor is a big fool
Re: The Kind Of Raods TA Orji Constructs by emindu: 12:44pm On Sep 02, 2014
This are some of the legacy projects by ochendo

Re: The Kind Of Raods TA Orji Constructs by Law211: 2:12pm On Sep 02, 2014
Is good you're showing them these pictures but i know these useless michief makers will not see them.Ochendo is working and Abia is better today under Ochendo that it was before.He remains the best governor of Abia state.
Re: The Kind Of Raods TA Orji Constructs by abagoro(m): 2:52pm On Sep 02, 2014
rozayx5:

Sometimes I get mad at you for trying to feel good and denigrating Igboland when you are not in any way better. Tell me if Itu-Calabar road is better than these roads or exactly same. Jonathan neglected all the federal roads linking your State to outside world and you are busy writing trash and feeling good.

I agree that roads in Aba are in deplorable state but Orji deserves only 30% of the blame as most of these roads are federal roads. Jonathan has failed Eastern Nigeria. A journey from Port Harcourt to trailer park on East/West road now takes 4hours.
Re: The Kind Of Raods TA Orji Constructs by rozayx5(m): 2:56pm On Sep 02, 2014
abagoro:

Sometimes I get mad at you for trying to feel good and denigrating Igboland when you are not in any way better. Tell me if Itu-Calabar road is better than these roads or exactly same. Jonathan neglected all the federal roads linking your State to outside world and you are busy writing trash and feeling good.

I agree that roads in Aba are in deplorable state but Orji deserves only 30% of the blame as most of these roads are federal roads. Jonathan has failed Eastern Nigeria. A journey from Port Harcourt to trailer park on East/West road now takes 4hours.

@bolded unless your new in this section can you please tell me instances where i was mocking igbo??
we are talking about facts here.
Do you know how many federal Roads Akpabio has fixed?? If he were to wait for FG we would still be swimming in Aka nung udoe RD
Re: The Kind Of Raods TA Orji Constructs by abagoro(m): 3:19pm On Sep 02, 2014
rozayx5:

@bolded unless your new in this section can you please tell me instances where i was mocking igbo??
we are talking about facts here.
Do you know how many federal Roads Akpabio has fixed?? If he were to wait for FG we would still be swimming in Aka nung udoe RD

Maybe Abia does not have as much money as Akwa-Ibom to construct federal roads. Are you happy that all roads leading to your State from Rivers, Abia and Crossriver States are all in deplorable state? Not everyone has the money to fly.
Re: The Kind Of Raods TA Orji Constructs by rozayx5(m): 3:21pm On Sep 02, 2014
abagoro:

Maybe Abia does not have as much money as Akwa-Ibom to construct federal roads. Are you happy that all roads leading to your State from Rivers, Abia and Crossriver States are all in deplorable state? Not everyone has the money to fly.

aside federal Roads Orji is still a failure

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Military Releases Pics Of Weapons Seized From BH After Recapturing territories / Pictures Of New Structures Going On In Akwa Ibon State. / Can You U Go To War If Our Current President Is Killed Outside This Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.