Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,292 members, 7,860,699 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:33 PM

Discussion Between Shekau And The Australian Negotiator. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Discussion Between Shekau And The Australian Negotiator. (2419 Views)

My Boko Haram Saga, By Negotiator Stephen Davis / Australian Negotiator Insists Modu Sheriff, Ihejirika Sponsor Boko Haram - / Sheriff & Iherijika Are Named As Boko Haram Kingpins By Australian Negotiator. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Discussion Between Shekau And The Australian Negotiator. by ibietela2(m): 8:59am On Sep 02, 2014
noblezone:

Not at all!
it was a gross mistake.

I am not and will never be.

Ok.... No problem
Re: Discussion Between Shekau And The Australian Negotiator. by Orunto: 9:14am On Sep 02, 2014
This smacks of deceit, ignorance and arrantly distructive intentions. Nothing good can come out of Shekau. He is just satanic. Davis is unskilled.
Re: Discussion Between Shekau And The Australian Negotiator. by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 02, 2014
ibietela2:

Ok.... No problem

but do you know that in real life, this kind of mistake has landed people in real trouble.
People do pay for crimes they never committed!

Honestly, shame catch me!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Tune To AIT And Watch A Mega Rally By APC In Lokoja / Nigerians Are Easy To Rule; Akpabio's Example. / NIGERIA: When Will The Shedding Of Innocent Blood Stopped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.