Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

APC National Chairman Commits Another Treasonable Blunder In Owerri! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC National Chairman Commits Another Treasonable Blunder In Owerri! (7570 Views)

Buhari Commits Another Blunder In USA / Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement / Oyegun, APC National Chairman Loses Ward To PDP In Edo - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC National Chairman Commits Another Treasonable Blunder In Owerri! by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 01, 2014
THE OP IS AN ASTUTE LIAR.!!!!!!!
I WATCHED DIS PROGRAMME KEENLY....
and NEVER, NEVER HEARD OF THIS TREASONABLE FACT.
ATIKU ,EVEN SPOKE VERY VERY WELL...FOR D 1ST TIME.
AJIMOBI SPOKE ON BEHALF OF ROCHAS.
D PROGRAMME JUST ENDED.
LIAR..OP ...LIAR ...OP...LIAR....
How can u feed people with such an ABSURD news
..?
Is it because u have access to a QUALITY FONE or SYSTEM...?

4 Likes

Re: APC National Chairman Commits Another Treasonable Blunder In Owerri! by Collynzo16: 2:25pm On Sep 01, 2014
kayciano: THE OP IS AN ASTUTE LIAR.!!!!!!!
D PROGRAMME JUST ENDED.
..?
I thought Rochas was the host? Why did someone speak on his behalf?

5 Likes

Re: APC National Chairman Commits Another Treasonable Blunder In Owerri! by M0GIDI: 2:27pm On Sep 01, 2014
This speech is second only to Buhari's baboon speech, we're yet again reminded of the true mindset of the average APC doctrine of "power at all cost".

Oyegun is a disaster waiting to happen, he should be arrested asap.

3 Likes

Re: APC National Chairman Commits Another Treasonable Blunder In Owerri! by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 01, 2014
GOV.AJIMOBI SPOKE ON BEHALF OF D APC GOVs. BECAUSE HE IS THE ELDEST OF THEM ALL.
WHEN ROCHAS WAS CALLED UPON TO SPEAK ..HE POLITELY INVITED AJIMOBI...WHO HURRIEDLY PREPARED HIS SPEECH.
OP is BIG LIAR.!!!!

1 Like

Re: APC National Chairman Commits Another Treasonable Blunder In Owerri! by Arysexy(m): 2:52pm On Sep 01, 2014
kayciano: GOV.AJIMOBI SPOKE ON BEHALF OF D APC GOVs. BECAUSE HE IS THE ELDEST OF THEM ALL.
WHEN ROCHAS WAS CALLED UPON TO SPEAK ..HE POLITELY INVITED AJIMOBI...WHO HURRIEDLY PREPARED HIS SPEECH.
OP is BIG LIAR.!!!!

Ur name is lienus

Rocha spoke first, he was blabbing that propaganda made people call apc boko haram party, hausa /Yoruba party, Islamic party etc. Infact he did not make sense

5 Likes

Re: APC National Chairman Commits Another Treasonable Blunder In Owerri! by maestroferddi: 2:54pm On Sep 01, 2014
berem: I was watching the live programme before I changed the channel.
I need to watch the replay. The Op is a liar and a Rochas hater so I do not believe him.
APC are showing themselves as very unserious people with their brand of politics.

If they continue with their total disregard for decorum and constituted authority, they would be dreaming ad infinitum for Nigerians to take them serious.

I didn't catch the APC chairman's speech, but most of the speakers were needlessly insulting the President.

Even the guest speaker Prof Joy Ifeoma Okoye was trying too hard to justify her pay cheque by making some ridiculous statements.

The worst was Prof Tomorin, the ex-VC of Redeemers University who was mindlessly insulting the President with a clearly indiscreet anecdote. I was highly disappointed.

The way to promote civil liberties is not to make it impossible for the government to shun repressive measures.

14 Likes

Re: APC National Chairman Commits Another Treasonable Blunder In Owerri! by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 01, 2014
BOTH SPOKE.....but AJIMOBI TALKED XTENSIVELY ON BEHALF OF APC GOVs. being d ELDEST.
Re: APC National Chairman Commits Another Treasonable Blunder In Owerri! by chinasaekperem: 2:58pm On Sep 01, 2014
maestroferddi: APC are showing themselves as very unserious people with their brand of politics.

If they continue with their total disregard for decorum and constituted authority, they would be dreaming ad infinitum for Nigerians to take them serious.

I didn't catch the APC chairman's speech, but most of the speakers were needlessly insulting the President.

Even the guest speaker Prof Joy Ifeoma Okoye was trying too hard to justify her pay cheque by making some ridiculous statements.

The worst was Prof Tomorin, the ex-VC of Redeemers University who was mindlessly insulting the President with a clearly indiscreet anecdote. I was highly disappointed.

The way to promote civil liberties is not to make it impossible for the government to shun repressive measures.

this guy showing be awarded.

3 Likes

Re: APC National Chairman Commits Another Treasonable Blunder In Owerri! by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 01, 2014
maestroferddi: APC are showing themselves as very unserious people with their brand of politics.

and how did they insult the president? I know the truth hurts but you don't have to say its an insult to the president. Stop being a sentimentalist and face the realistic facts.
Re: APC National Chairman Commits Another Treasonable Blunder In Owerri! by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:05pm On Sep 01, 2014
I watched the programme, there was nothing treasonable in John Oyegun's comment. What stops you for calling for the arrest of Ali Modu Sheriff and Azubuike Ihejirika by the SSS for questioning after an Australian accused them of sponsoring Boko Haram?

1 Like

Re: APC National Chairman Commits Another Treasonable Blunder In Owerri! by maestroferddi: 3:07pm On Sep 01, 2014
meforyou1: another member just confirmed it
Little wonder the man was looking remorseful from when I started watching.

He must have realised he committed an unforgivable blunder and so became taciturn.

He should guide against talking himself into a boiling cauldron in a bid to please Tinubu and Buhari.

I was thinking Murtala Nyako's sorrows would have served as a moot point...

2 Likes

Re: APC National Chairman Commits Another Treasonable Blunder In Owerri! by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:08pm On Sep 01, 2014
Collynzo16:
I thought Rochas was the host? Why did someone speak on his behalf?
Rochas Okorocha spoke for himself.
Re: APC National Chairman Commits Another Treasonable Blunder In Owerri! by bankyblue(m): 3:11pm On Sep 01, 2014
APC IS BOKO HARAM
APC IS EBOLA
APC IS BAD THING TO HAPPEN TO THIS POOR COUNTRY
FACT

3 Likes

Re: APC National Chairman Commits Another Treasonable Blunder In Owerri! by maestroferddi: 3:14pm On Sep 01, 2014
abagoro: Whether he said it or not APC and PDP are same people with different names. However we need to get ready to oust the wicked man known as Jonathan. He has destroyed Igboland. No single good road in all of Southeast and Southsouth apart from Onitsha/Owerri mostly done by Obasanjo. Only a useless fool will support the man who has lead Nigeria to religious war, tribalism, poverty, endless strikes by Doctors, labour unions, ASUU,ASUP. The security situation is at all time low. Zero power supply, zero pipe-born water. The lowest WAEC result ever. May God punish anybody hiding this bitter truth.
I am greatly disappointed with this piece coming from you.

The piece is totally bereft of objectivity, maturity, critical thinking and fair-mindedness.

You are under no compulsion to be Mr Jonathan's fan but allowing sentiments to taint your view of things is completely deplorable.

3 Likes

Re: APC National Chairman Commits Another Treasonable Blunder In Owerri! by dealslip(f): 3:27pm On Sep 01, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: I watched the programme, there was nothing treasonable in John Oyegun's comment. What stops you for calling for the arrest of Ali Modu Sheriff and Azubuike Ihejirika by the SSS for questioning after an Australian accused them of sponsoring Boko Haram?

They cannot be arrested, they can only be invited for questioning. SSS should start looking for concrete evidence against them.
Re: APC National Chairman Commits Another Treasonable Blunder In Owerri! by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 01, 2014
Nonsense comment....youtube of the said comment or you know the drill grin
Re: APC National Chairman Commits Another Treasonable Blunder In Owerri! by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 01, 2014
maestroferddi: I am greatly disappointed with this piece coming from you.

The piece is totally bereft of objectivity, maturity, critical thinking and fair-mindedness.

You are under no compulsion to be Mr Jonathan's fan but allowing sentiments to taint your view of things is completely deplorable.

Dispel whatever points the guy has made in his post before your undying love for Jona can make sense. grin
Re: APC National Chairman Commits Another Treasonable Blunder In Owerri! by ritux: 3:38pm On Sep 01, 2014
valicious1: The 3rd APC progressive governance series is being held in owerri right now and aired on channels tv.
The national chairman apc chief john oyegun made a statement that I think he should be made to explain to the SSS and police and I quote

" We would make sure Nigeria doesn't survive another four years should pdp/jonathan win next year "

He should be made to explain to Nigerians and indeed security agencies what he means by this treasonable statement.

APC supporters should keep supporting these devils....when GEJ wins come 2019, these devils will instigate a protest which will lead to bloodshed while their immediate family members will be aside the country.

3 Likes

Re: APC National Chairman Commits Another Treasonable Blunder In Owerri! by Chigold101(m): 3:39pm On Sep 01, 2014
If u read what FFK wrote in www.vanguardngr.com today u will know tht APC and its members are always high on something...
Re: APC National Chairman Commits Another Treasonable Blunder In Owerri! by omenka(m): 3:42pm On Sep 01, 2014
talktimi: These are the type of people barcanista, egift and omenka want us to vote into power but I say tufiakwa, as long as apc remains a blood thirsty party, their anus shall never smell the seat of aso rock

How does...
Juliet11111:
I'm watching the event live on NTA right now. That's EXACTLY what the apc chairman said. He said that should pdp win next year, nigeria would not survive. Op is right.

Tally with...
The 3rd APC progressive governance series is being held in owerri right now and aired on channels tv.
The national chairman apc chief john oyegun made a
statement that I think he should be made to explain to the
SSS and police and I quote

We would make sure Nigeria doesn't survive another
four years should pdp/jonathan win next year.

He should be made to explain to Nigerians and indeed
security agencies what he means by this treasonable
statement.
??

gringringrin

It's really not been the best of times for the Nest of Killers especially in the past Three Days. grin

I know the Cankerworms have been scratching and drilling rocks looking for dirt to cast at APC after the Aussie exposition series! gringrin

Someone watched a clip ALONE and then ran to nairaland to crap his butt out grin

Asari said he and his partners in crime would Tear Down the Country if Jonathan is not returned in 2015, and everybody knows he said so!!

If anything (should one believe the first quote), the man was simply alluding to what would happen to the country in an event the morbidly incompetent incumbent president is returned to power going by his trail of mind buggling failures over the past 6yrs!! grin

Well, still on the previous matter: #ArrestIhejirikaNow!!! grin

4 Likes

Re: APC National Chairman Commits Another Treasonable Blunder In Owerri! by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 01, 2014
valicious1: The 3rd APC progressive governance series is being held in owerri right now and aired on channels tv.
The national chairman apc chief john oyegun made a statement that I think he should be made to explain to the SSS and police and I quote

" We would make sure Nigeria doesn't survive another four years should pdp/jonathan win next year "

He should be made to explain to Nigerians and indeed security agencies what he means by this treasonable statement.
@op and others that share ur view should sit down and ve a rethink.
Wen Asari/PDP said their own and promised blood bath should Jonathan did not win or even refuse to contest, no one say a thing about it instead ur likes gave dem a standing ovation.
Both parties are de same

3 Likes

Re: APC National Chairman Commits Another Treasonable Blunder In Owerri! by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 01, 2014
berem: and how did they insult the president? I know the truth hurts but you don't have to say its an insult to the president. Stop being a sentimentalist and face the realistic facts.
tank u for saying de fact.

Talking abt insulting de president which people ve insulted de president like boko haram? And what did he do?

The Answer we all know as boko haram keep eating into Nigeria territory !!!!
Re: APC National Chairman Commits Another Treasonable Blunder In Owerri! by econity(m): 3:52pm On Sep 01, 2014
OP making up words since 15BC
Even if Join took as much ogogoro as ur leaders, he can't utter such rubbish u posted here.
I don't ve to watch d programme on tv for of to tell know that he didn't say it.
Saying that another 4yrs of pdp rule will destroy nigeria doesn't mean that he or APC will destroy nigeria
Re: APC National Chairman Commits Another Treasonable Blunder In Owerri! by omenka(m): 3:52pm On Sep 01, 2014
The Op is even a terrible halfwitt and a liar!! grin
He exposed himself without even knowing it!! grin

Now, he said Oyegun said..

"We would make sure Nigeria doesn't survive another
four years should pdp/jonathan win next year"

Note the quotation sign and the bolded.

Now, how in the world would one say the bolded?? Did the man say "pdp stroke jonathan" or "pdp forward slash jonathan"??

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!

Somebody help me out here!! gringrin
What a shame! grin

3 Likes

Re: APC National Chairman Commits Another Treasonable Blunder In Owerri! by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 01, 2014
APC and their militant arm will get what they are asking for soon

1 Like

Re: APC National Chairman Commits Another Treasonable Blunder In Owerri! by maestroferddi: 4:00pm On Sep 01, 2014
berem: and how did they insult the president? I know the truth hurts but you don't have to say its an insult to the president. Stop being a sentimentalist and face the realistic facts.
What are you talking about?

Did you watch the broadcast to be in a position to deem comments sentimental?

The man Tomorin after blabbing away for a couple of minutes, finally delved into the prepared barb he came to deliver.

The way he was speaking made it so easy to deduce that he was highly compromised.

He said he heard the President state that Nigeria cannot be a poor country because she has produced the likes of Aliko Dangote, the world's 25th richest man and that the number of private jet owners is so many.

He went on to say that he believes that despite the so-called affluence that poverty pervades the land.

For me, no issue. At least he was making sense.

Then he delivered the coup de grace. He said anyone concluding that Nigeria is rich based on the reasons above as given by the president MUST BE SICK.

In a futile bid, to redeem himself, he blurted out that he was not saying the president was sick.
His paymasters enjoyed the ridicule by bursting out into laughter.

I lost interest in the whole episode thereafter.

3 Likes

Re: APC National Chairman Commits Another Treasonable Blunder In Owerri! by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 01, 2014
kayciano: THE OP IS AN ASTUTE LIAR.!!!!!!!
D PROGRAMME JUST ENDED.
..?
CHAIIIIIIIIIII OP

1 Like

Re: APC National Chairman Commits Another Treasonable Blunder In Owerri! by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 01, 2014
maestroferddi: [s] What are you talking about?

Did you watch the broadcast to be in a position to deem comments sentimental?

The man Tomorin after blabbing away for a couple of minutes, finally delved into the prepared barb he came to deliver.

The way he was speaking made it so easy to deduce that he was highly compromised.

He said he heard the President state that Nigeria cannot be a poor country because she has produced the likes of Aliko Dangote, the world's 25th richest man and that the number of private jet owners is so many.

He went on to say that he believes that despite the so-called affluence that poverty pervades the land.

For me, no issue. At least he was making sense.

Then he delivered the coup de grace. He said anyone concluding that Nigeria is rich based on the reasons above as given by the president MUST BE SICK.

In a futile bid, to redeem himself, he blurted out that he was not saying the president was sick.
His paymasters enjoyed the ridicule by bursting out into laughter.

I lost interest in the whole episode thereafter. [/s]
you're not making sense! Excuse me please!!!

1 Like

Re: APC National Chairman Commits Another Treasonable Blunder In Owerri! by 100Cents: 4:25pm On Sep 01, 2014
Is the man illiterate ?
Re: APC National Chairman Commits Another Treasonable Blunder In Owerri! by maestroferddi: 4:25pm On Sep 01, 2014
Keneking:

Dispel whatever points the guy has made in his post before your undying love for Jona can make sense. grin
I cry for the youth of Nigeria. Almost a wasted generation.

Displaying a visceral inability to critically analyse issues.

What does it tell you when a person who should know better chooses to completely rubbish/villify a government without commending same on areas it has scored high or performed creditably?

In sane climes, the opposition acknowledges where the party in power has performed but sells itself to the electorates through manifestos that explain better optimal performance. The opposition doesn't see white colour as black just because the ruling party said something was white.

These APC folks are making it look like Nigeria would instantly become an Eldorado should they come to power next year. No serious person plays the ostrich on thorny issues that require a critical appreciation of the underlying limitations/constraints while searching for solutions.

4 Likes

Re: APC National Chairman Commits Another Treasonable Blunder In Owerri! by VcStunner(m): 4:29pm On Sep 01, 2014
We are following..." I will make this country ungorvernable" in just the most unified and collective way, this cohorts in APC wants to make their stands clear. They will soon say its GEJ who made the statement.... Stupid mofos
Re: APC National Chairman Commits Another Treasonable Blunder In Owerri! by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 01, 2014
maestroferddi: I cry for the youth of Nigeria. Almost a wasted generation.

Displaying a visceral inability to critically analyse issues.

What does it tell you when a person who should know better chooses to completely rubbish/villify a government without commending same on areas it has scored high or performed creditably?

In sane climes, the opposition acknowledges where the party in power has performed but sells it to the electorates through manifestos that explain better optimal performance. The opposition doesn't see white colour as black just because the ruling party said something was white.

These APC power folks are making it look like Nigeria would instantly become an Eldorado should they come to power next year. No serious person plays the ostrich on thorny issues that require a critical appreciation of the underlying limitations/constraints while searching for solutions.

You made some loose sense in the last paragraph. A trial would convince you grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dear Nigerians, This Is Not Our National Flag (see Photos) / What Will Be Tinubu Reaction After Reading This Headline - Photo / Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic Zaria Hostels Under Attack, Students Feared Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.