Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

A Woman Scorned (i Wanna Kill Someone) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Woman Scorned (i Wanna Kill Someone) (4255 Views)

My Girlfriend In Final Year Wanna Kill Me( Advice Needed) / I Wanna Kill Myself..... HELP!!! / You Wanna Kill Her Softly?strum Her Pain Like A Gladiator. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

A Woman Scorned (i Wanna Kill Someone) by zarah(f): 12:05pm On Oct 27, 2008
Hi guys,

I am angry, i am in a rage, and I am hurting so bad, why? cos I have been so so gullible.

My boyfriend stringed me along for 2years, and I just found out he has been telling me lies like forever.

I soooo, want to hurt him, i want to make life so miserable for him that next time he sees another chick with my name, he will take off.

My aim is not to get him back, hell I don’t even want him back. My aim is to inflict pain. cos i am tired of being the cheated one always. For once I wanna teach them bastards a lesson, a girl just can’t be real and expect the best outta life; they must find a way of making you look and feel so stupid.

Worst of all after all the wrongs the idiot did me; he had the audacity to tell me, he needs time to think about us. What the hell is US?

Am gonna get thugs to go rape him, beat him blue black, burn up his car and harass him every time he leaves the house.

I want him to have sleepless nights, and keep checking his back when he is walking on the streets. I wanna imprison him with fear.

Women always take the high way out by saying 'that's life' and it must go on, it's not the end of life and move on. Av done that one too many times in my life I wanna try something else for a change. Maybe if we all find a way of fighting back, the lies and takings for granted will stop. And they will learn to respect us as human beings with feelings too.

angry angry angry angry angry
Re: A Woman Scorned (i Wanna Kill Someone) by adekennis(m): 12:19pm On Oct 27, 2008
take hrt dear,na so we dey do tongue
shit happens anyway undecided
Re: A Woman Scorned (i Wanna Kill Someone) by yimiton(f): 12:21pm On Oct 27, 2008
@ Poster,
What you want is very simple yet very difficult to pull. To inflict all of that pain on him, simply ignore him like he doesn't exist. Imean, you're better off without him than with him. Kill the anger, kill the hurt feeling, kill the frustration, hang out with fellow girls, love yourself, get yourself another boy friend (with time of course), get busy and TOTALY ignore him as if he never even crossed your path.

When he notices you don't even remember him and feels he never meant anything to you, you would have won. It's sort of a hard one but it sure does work.
Re: A Woman Scorned (i Wanna Kill Someone) by Nautillus(m): 12:23pm On Oct 27, 2008
4 every action . . .there is a Reaction . . . .Pls be ready for the consiquencies of your action.
Re: A Woman Scorned (i Wanna Kill Someone) by arramyjay: 12:28pm On Oct 27, 2008
I knw it hurts but just calm down,If you take any action now,it will come back to hunt you,just chill I knw tht is hard but just leave him.
Re: A Woman Scorned (i Wanna Kill Someone) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 27, 2008
zarah:

Hi guys,

I am angry, i am in a rage, and I am hurting so bad, why? because I have been so so gullible.

ok I can see you are really angry, do not do anything
at this moment. if you do anything it will be done out of anger and rage.

zarah:

My boyfriend stringed me along for 2years, and I just found out he has been telling me lies like forever.
I know how disappointed you must be feeling it is part of life, we must
all suffer disappointment regret, betrayal etc you must not let it bring you down.

zarah:

I soooo, want to hurt him, i want to make life so miserable for him that next time he sees another chick with my name, he will take off.

My aim is not to get him back, hell I don’t even want him back. My aim is to inflict pain. because i am tired of being the cheated one always. For once I want to teach them bastards a lesson, a girl just can’t be real and expect the best out of life; they must find a way of making you look and feel so stupid.
as much as you may want to make life hell for him, I advice you shouldn't
As hard as this might be for you, you deserve better. Don't sloop down to his level of being a beast
God will pay him for what he did to you.

zarah:

Women always take the high way out by saying 'thathat'se' and it must go on, it's not the end of life and move on. Av done that one too many times in my life I want to try something else for a change. Maybe if we all find a way of fighting back, the lies and takings for granted will stop. And they will learn to respect us as human beings with feelings too.

angry angry angry angry angry
that's true dear, as long as you live, you will
always suffer a setback or disappointment that doesn't mean your faith
should deteriorate.
Re: A Woman Scorned (i Wanna Kill Someone) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 27, 2008
Hmmmmmm cry cry cry cry
My Sista pls dont do anything wth ur present state of mind
That may have a worse effect on you
Share ur burden wth ur friends, close family members etc
Wasted two years can be really painful, but, what of if its more than that?
Decide that u'll be better than when u re wth him
I wish u well. Pls, do not kill, u can spend the rest of ur life behind bars.
Re: A Woman Scorned (i Wanna Kill Someone) by deariekay(m): 1:16pm On Oct 27, 2008
@zara,
the lord is ur strenght,relax dear,ur honesty will take u to were u dont expect,doing such harms to him might cause some adverse effect in your way,u dont even know what GOD has in stock for you.

i wish you the best in all your endavours.dont worry,be happy. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Woman Scorned (i Wanna Kill Someone) by Livvvvy(f): 1:20pm On Oct 27, 2008
@Poster
Calm down, Calm down.

The way u r going u may even kill yourself.

Vengence is for God. Though it is quite hard to forgive, I will advice that u forget that dude ever existed and if his existence irritates u that much then keep away from that place where u can possibly see him, meet him or spot him so that you can think less of him.

Also, i dont think anyone here will advice u to kill him, so move on with ur life. He may be happy he has succeeded in doing what he has done to u, but such people get it so bad in life afterwards.

One thing i want you to know is that when something good we hold onto leaves us, then another best is so close to our life again.
Re: A Woman Scorned (i Wanna Kill Someone) by wurdz: 1:28pm On Oct 27, 2008
@ yimiton,nice signature.
Re: A Woman Scorned (i Wanna Kill Someone) by arktivitym(m): 1:54pm On Oct 27, 2008
Baby,please do take heart for it is one of them things, Men like us have also been(and possibly are still being) jilted by the opposite sex.So what's the big heck?No go kill person oooooooooooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: A Woman Scorned (i Wanna Kill Someone) by 1one: 2:04pm On Oct 27, 2008
@zarah
ur signature reads- life's a bitch, dats nt an enviable way 2 look at life if u wd agree wt me,one thing about u ladies is that ur lives revolve 2much around guys nd dats y whn u face a breakup u eithr wnt 2 maim d guy or launch urself into anthr rship 2 dissolve d hurt,thre r so many othr thngs in life dt r worth while,d reason y some guys behave d way they do is cos u ladies hv given thm d power, so 4gt abt ds guy, breathe nd move on
Re: A Woman Scorned (i Wanna Kill Someone) by NGKOLI: 2:11pm On Oct 27, 2008
poster u want to kill smbody?why not start by killing urself first? undecided

2 yrs and u r here making unnecessary noise,wat about those pple that have been deceived for 7 ,10 yrs

abegiii make i hear word
Re: A Woman Scorned (i Wanna Kill Someone) by DaPhoenix(f): 2:24pm On Oct 27, 2008
All the time you have spent and/or are spending thinking about what to do to him, he's been sleeping like a baby. I suggest, for you own good, you let him go physically, mentally and emotionally and focus on ways to rebuild and better yourself rather than looking for ways to tear him down.
Re: A Woman Scorned (i Wanna Kill Someone) by minute(f): 2:39pm On Oct 27, 2008
You sure sound like a female dog . . . . LOL

You either learn to let it go or get rid of him . . . . your

thoughts are causing you unnecessary pain. undecided undecided undecided
Re: A Woman Scorned (i Wanna Kill Someone) by zarah(f): 3:02pm On Oct 27, 2008
NGKOLI,
Me kill myself why? what for? i will rather kill someone else.
If you were un-lucky in love for 10yrs or 10days it's not my issue. all i feel is my own 2yrs. it is he who wears the shoes that knows where it hurts.

DEARIEKAY,
You are indeed a dearie.

FEMMACE,
I wish i can do just that, my qualms is i have lied to my family and friends about this particular relationship, i cant even comprehend the lies but as i think of it i just know that i wanted to believe them. what i cant understand is the fact that they were even told in the first place.  Damn,
My family and friends i talk to about everything, now this bites more cos i dont want to hear you sef. 'Na wa o!' (i had given them an angels picture).
I am embarassed to tell the story. even i feel stupid now.

SHEYGIRL71,
Thanks girl.

NAUTILLIUS,
Nothing go happen am in my turf. i can pull strings.

ROKIATU,
Thanks. and YIMITON, Thanks too.

1ONE,
I dont know how you reached the qualifier that my life revolves around a Man. i havn't maimed be4, i wanna try, i will eventually go into another relationship, that doesnt mean this one isnt hurting me now. breath and move on yeah in good time, now it's time for that Pound of flesh for making me look and feel stupid.

DAPHOENIX,
Trust me on this, he aint sleeping like no baby.

MINUTE,
This pain is necessary, and thanks for the insult.
Re: A Woman Scorned (i Wanna Kill Someone) by NGKOLI: 3:05pm On Oct 27, 2008
zarah:

NGKOLI,
Me kill myself why? what for? i will rather kill someone else.
If you were un-lucky in love for 10yrs or 10days it's not my issue. all i feel is my own 2yrs. it is he who wears the shoes that knows where it hurts.

the problem sm pple have on dis forum,is trying to go personal wen one challenges ur posts

when will y'all grow up,really when?
Re: A Woman Scorned (i Wanna Kill Someone) by MissyB1(m): 3:08pm On Oct 27, 2008
Hhehehehehehehehe . . Anotha heartbreak!!!
Alot of people have walked on this path and alot will
still walk on it.Killin' him doesn't guarantee safety or success in
the next relationship . . . . How many men can you kill,ask thugs to rape,imprison with fear?How many?
Re: A Woman Scorned (i Wanna Kill Someone) by DaPhoenix(f): 3:21pm On Oct 27, 2008
@zarah, I just have to ask you this, will killing him erase the fact that he lied to you or will it shorten the two years that he lied to you? Show him that you're over him and actually get over him. It doesn't make you the weaker sex instead it makes you the stronger one.
Re: A Woman Scorned (i Wanna Kill Someone) by Feelitx(m): 3:45pm On Oct 27, 2008
Zarah,

I feel your pain. I think getting violent and acting out of sync will not solve this issue.You need to conduct yourself well and earn my respect at this time. Getting violent for what ever reason is not acceptable type behaviour.I know it hurts,but it can onlky get better.
Re: A Woman Scorned (i Wanna Kill Someone) by tope2000(f): 3:48pm On Oct 27, 2008
Feelitx:

Zarah,

I feel your pain. I think getting violent and acting out of sync will not solve this issue.You need to conduct yourself well and earn my respect at this time. Getting violent for what ever reason is not acceptable type behaviour.I know it hurts,but it can onlky get better.

well said wink
Re: A Woman Scorned (i Wanna Kill Someone) by sesman(m): 3:53pm On Oct 27, 2008
Killing him will not solve anything, i understand he has caused you a lot of pain but that dosen't give you the right to have him killed, leave him in the hands of God. God's punishment is far more greater than any punishment you will ever inflict on him. Just let it go, if its any consolation there is somebody out there for you who will treat you just the way you want to be treated, All the Best,
Re: A Woman Scorned (i Wanna Kill Someone) by Vannesa(f): 4:03pm On Oct 27, 2008
Am sorry dear but u dnt have to go that far in hurting back.It really hurts to be treated like shit but men dnt know that just take hurt.What goes around comes back around,he sure would meet his someday.
Re: A Woman Scorned (i Wanna Kill Someone) by Royce29: 4:06pm On Oct 27, 2008
@zara

I feel your pain right now and you have every rite to be livid, but please before you inflict pain or kill him make sure you are calm and no more livid, cos then you would find out that he is not worth the energy and time you are going to expend on him.
Re: A Woman Scorned (i Wanna Kill Someone) by GoldCircle: 4:22pm On Oct 27, 2008
na so life be o!

We are nothing but pencil in the hands of the creator!! wink wink
Re: A Woman Scorned (i Wanna Kill Someone) by Gamine(f): 4:28pm On Oct 27, 2008
Eyahhh

2years undecided undecided undecided undecided

@Godalone,

So you think this is a superstory!! angry
Re: A Woman Scorned (i Wanna Kill Someone) by zarah(f): 4:37pm On Oct 27, 2008
DAPHOENIX, ROYCE,VANNESA,SESMAN,FEELITX,ROKIATU,

Thanks guys for ur words they kainda relieve the pain.
I am getting numbness in place of the rage now.

Am gonna get me so drunk and off to sleep. (after work of course). will give a situation report later.

If the rage comes back, you good guys have better be here to talk some sense into me like today.  grin grin appreciate it.

He is one lucky bastard. sad
Re: A Woman Scorned (i Wanna Kill Someone) by phillybabe: 4:38pm On Oct 27, 2008
easy girl,
dont throw ure life away.get someone better than him. u can.ps.
dont forget u played a part in this mess. did u get carried away with the fine looks or money or wot?u have to have ure wits about u all the time dearie.no guy is that good!
Re: A Woman Scorned (i Wanna Kill Someone) by Angolobabe(f): 4:49pm On Oct 27, 2008
i feel u gal but please please calm down and take it easy on urself,even if u inflict pains on him it still wont get ur 2yrs back ,no need for all that.try to move on,things like this happens for a reason,u will meet someone better than him with time
Re: A Woman Scorned (i Wanna Kill Someone) by obukoko(m): 5:17pm On Oct 27, 2008
Lady,
I feel for your,
I know u will be passionate and desireable but somehow you should also try to find out why guys still keep dumping you like trash,
If they have done it to you over and over again, then something must be wrong with you,
I know guys can be bad, but believe me when i say that we only use those that want us to use them,
A well behaved woman, seldom weeps about a broken heart,
Zarah, look deep down inside yourself,
Ask yourself what you may have been doing wrong,
Perhaps you have been sending the wrong signal, or you may have been saying the wrong things, Maybe you were selling yourself cheap to men,
the moment you change inside, then you can change externally,
Maybe I am yakking too much, but the truth still remains that some women are out there and many men will fight to marry them, something in them makes them worth men's respect, love and time, find out what it is, learn and see yourself never get hurt again.

Hope i put a smile on your face,

Take Care Zarah
Re: A Woman Scorned (i Wanna Kill Someone) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 27, 2008
Poster

No wonder the guy left you lipsrsealed
Re: A Woman Scorned (i Wanna Kill Someone) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 27, 2008
@ poster, take it easy.

(1) (2) (3)

Dating Cousins And Step-brothers Dating Step-sisters / Why Women Cry On Their Wedding Day / Long Distance Relationship Is Not A Joke ( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.