Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,895 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

You Wanna Kill Her Softly?strum Her Pain Like A Gladiator. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Wanna Kill Her Softly?strum Her Pain Like A Gladiator. (1854 Views)

My Girlfriend In Final Year Wanna Kill Me( Advice Needed) / He Is In Love With A Fat Girl But Her Fatness Is Killing Him Softly(pix) / A Woman Scorned (i Wanna Kill Someone) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Wanna Kill Her Softly?strum Her Pain Like A Gladiator. by SoAmazing(m): 9:03pm On May 10, 2009
The way our society is set now, you have to be smart so as not to waste your money, and your time (which may I say is more valuable) on vulture-like females who are out to burn the biggest hole they can in your pocket. So it’s pertinent to know if your possible catch is really into you. Interestingly if she really doesn’t like you, you’re really wasting your time. Don't get played like a banjo, lose all your money, and end up cursing all women. Learn the game so you can become the winner that lurks within you. Even in this game, its survival of the fittest. Women will take advantage of the weak and powerless as much as they can. Don't think because you’re nice and sweet towards her, that you will score any points. If you don’t have a strategy to get to her mind so as to penetrate the sweet spot you hunger for, you will be masturbating every night of your life.
Fact is, she gave you all the signs she wasn't interested, you just wasn't paying attention. She told you exactly how she felt, using subtle body language that eludes the average man. So what are the signs she is into or not into you?
She Calls - If a woman calls you once, it doesn’t mean she's into you. Some women will call just to be courteous, or to fulfil a promise. When a woman is really into you, she will call numerous times. She calls you even if you never returned her last message. She calls when she’s bored, when she’s happy, when she wants to talk. Whatever, she will find every excuse to call you. Women think about love and romance more than men, so when you seduce a woman’s mind and get her thinking of kissing you, caressing you, feeling you deep inside of her, she can't help but call you. Take note of it because it means she's into you.
Her Eyes - Ever talked to a woman and see sex or even hate in her eyes? Yes, you can tell a lot by how a woman looks at you. When she’s really into you, you’ll begin to notice that her gazes are deep and penetrating and her pupils are dilated. She seems nervous, showing this by blinking her eyes excessively or raising her eyebrows with an immediate smile. She tends to hold her stare just a bit longer than usual. Take the hint. She’s into you.
The Way She Dances - If you're on the dance floor and she’s dancing together with you, you must also take the opportunity to find out if she’s really into you. She could be just into the music and you happened to be there as a dancing partner. Some women will dance with you, and you sometimes have to laugh, because you could fit another person between both of you. However, if she dances very close and tend to wine into you and to your rhythm that’s a good sign.
Her Kinaesthetic Movements - Another clue is to notice if she rest her head on your shoulders and pretend you're her daddy. She may also rub your back to the rhythm and basically keep her hands on your body. And the obvious one is if she looks into your eyes while dancing and smiles with you. Mimic her movements and everything she does, and do the same to her - she’s into you. Other things to consider are: does she sit with her posture facing you, does she play with her hair while talking together with you, does she bite her nails, does she inadvertently touch you from time to time, does she rub her thighs unwittingly or knowingly? Any and all of these little things give you some indication of interest, the more signs you see the more she’s into you and the deeper you should take her mentally.
Once you realize she’s into you, you have to go to work, not go to work as in smothering her until she begins to dislike you. Now is the time to show her your value. Once you do that, then you pull back and make her chase after you. Don't be too concerned about losing her. She will come to you for two reasons:
-She already likes you.
-She has seen your value, your uniqueness and style.
She will make sure you become hers so go out there and meet women that are really into you, instead of wasting your time and money on women who are not.

1 Like

Re: You Wanna Kill Her Softly?strum Her Pain Like A Gladiator. by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 10, 2009
Like a gladiator
Re: You Wanna Kill Her Softly?strum Her Pain Like A Gladiator. by FLGators1: 9:08pm On May 10, 2009
Yeah. . . . . .right!

Roberta Flack agrees with you too
Re: You Wanna Kill Her Softly?strum Her Pain Like A Gladiator. by SoAmazing(m): 9:27pm On May 10, 2009
If she's into you, then light up the skies and rule your world!
Re: You Wanna Kill Her Softly?strum Her Pain Like A Gladiator. by Czarskit(m): 9:30pm On May 10, 2009
~ Hmmn. . . So she really likes me? Damn! I beta go 2 work! ~
Re: You Wanna Kill Her Softly?strum Her Pain Like A Gladiator. by StrStruck(f): 9:36pm On May 10, 2009
I don't get the simile. How do you strum someone's pain like a gladiator?
Re: You Wanna Kill Her Softly?strum Her Pain Like A Gladiator. by FLGators1: 9:39pm On May 10, 2009
I don't get the simile. How do you strum someone's pain like a gladiator?

[flash=300,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoSgmBhEMVQ&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]
Re: You Wanna Kill Her Softly?strum Her Pain Like A Gladiator. by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 10, 2009
hmm nice guide.
Re: You Wanna Kill Her Softly?strum Her Pain Like A Gladiator. by t00cUTE(f): 9:46pm On May 10, 2009
i wud read 2morrow wink
Re: You Wanna Kill Her Softly?strum Her Pain Like A Gladiator. by follypimpi(m): 9:51pm On May 10, 2009
Lmaoo @ Masturbate everynight with her PIC or voice.
Re: You Wanna Kill Her Softly?strum Her Pain Like A Gladiator. by tope5000: 9:54pm On May 10, 2009
follypimpi:

Lmaoo @ Masturbate everynight with her PIC or voice.

Pls give me the shorter version of this story wink
Re: You Wanna Kill Her Softly?strum Her Pain Like A Gladiator. by duabba: 10:02pm On May 10, 2009
Little wonder you're called 'so amazing'. Nice lecture!!
Re: You Wanna Kill Her Softly?strum Her Pain Like A Gladiator. by follypimpi(m): 10:03pm On May 10, 2009
@Tope
Well read the poster's story now.
Re: You Wanna Kill Her Softly?strum Her Pain Like A Gladiator. by tope5000: 10:04pm On May 10, 2009
follypimpi:

@Tope
Well read the poster's story now.

I no fit . . . . its too long embarassed
I am done reading essays . . .skool days are over cheesy
Re: You Wanna Kill Her Softly?strum Her Pain Like A Gladiator. by follypimpi(m): 10:07pm On May 10, 2009
tope5000:

I no fit . . . . its too long embarassed
I am done reading essays . . .skool days are over cheesy

Well,let me read some to ya while stroking u hair and sleeping peacefully like in my arms.
Re: You Wanna Kill Her Softly?strum Her Pain Like A Gladiator. by Secretz(f): 10:08pm On May 10, 2009
Hmmmm. . . . . interesting. smiley
Re: You Wanna Kill Her Softly?strum Her Pain Like A Gladiator. by tope5000: 10:09pm On May 10, 2009
follypimpi:

Well,let me read some to ya while stroking u hair and sleeping peacefully like in my arms.

Well if i am going to fall asleep then wats the point of reading tongue just be honest u didnt really read it either
U just glanced thru. cheesy
Re: You Wanna Kill Her Softly?strum Her Pain Like A Gladiator. by StrStruck(f): 10:09pm On May 10, 2009
follypimpi:

What would be the purpose of you reading to her when she's tryna sleep?
Re: You Wanna Kill Her Softly?strum Her Pain Like A Gladiator. by StrStruck(f): 10:09pm On May 10, 2009
tope5000:

Well if i am going to fall asleep then wats the point of reading tongue just be honest u didnt really read it either
U just glanced thru. cheesy

lol I just said the same thing.
Re: You Wanna Kill Her Softly?strum Her Pain Like A Gladiator. by tope5000: 10:11pm On May 10, 2009
St☆rStruck:

lol I just said the same thing.

are u minding the silly boy grin cheesy
Re: You Wanna Kill Her Softly?strum Her Pain Like A Gladiator. by follypimpi(m): 10:12pm On May 10, 2009
St☆rStruck:

What would be the purpose of you reading to her when she's tryna sleep?

The reading wld make her fall asleep now.
Re: You Wanna Kill Her Softly?strum Her Pain Like A Gladiator. by follypimpi(m): 10:13pm On May 10, 2009
tope5000:

are u minding the silly boy grin cheesy

Ezioku shocked shocked shocked Me Silly ??
Re: You Wanna Kill Her Softly?strum Her Pain Like A Gladiator. by kaypumpin2(m): 10:14pm On May 10, 2009
True for most part of the post.

Would have appreciated it more if it's from a female poster.Nothing like hearing from the horse's mouth really.
Re: You Wanna Kill Her Softly?strum Her Pain Like A Gladiator. by StrStruck(f): 10:14pm On May 10, 2009
follypimpi:

The reading wld make her fall asleep now.

lol, Then you should have said:

follypimpi:

Well,let me read some to ya while I stroke your hair TILL you fall asleep peacefully in my arms.

Re: You Wanna Kill Her Softly?strum Her Pain Like A Gladiator. by tope5000: 10:16pm On May 10, 2009
follypimpi:

Ezioku shocked shocked shocked Me Silly ??

Lol, Tis was a typo
i meant good boy cheesy

kay_pumpin:

True for most part of the post.

Would have appreciated it more if it's from a female poster.Nothing like hearing from the horse's mouth really.

For all we know the poster might be a female pretending to be a man lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: You Wanna Kill Her Softly?strum Her Pain Like A Gladiator. by follypimpi(m): 10:17pm On May 10, 2009
tope5000:

Lol Tis was a typo
i meany good boy cheesy

Nah u know oo Tope,I rest my case.
Re: You Wanna Kill Her Softly?strum Her Pain Like A Gladiator. by tope5000: 10:21pm On May 10, 2009
follypimpi:

Nah u know oo Tope,I rest my case.

lol. . . i know nada tongue
Re: You Wanna Kill Her Softly?strum Her Pain Like A Gladiator. by follypimpi(m): 10:23pm On May 10, 2009
tope5000:

lol. . . i know nada tongue

WareFa (In Offa ascent).
Re: You Wanna Kill Her Softly?strum Her Pain Like A Gladiator. by tope5000: 10:25pm On May 10, 2009
follypimpi:

WareFa (In Offa ascent).

tongue
Re: You Wanna Kill Her Softly?strum Her Pain Like A Gladiator. by follypimpi(m): 10:35pm On May 10, 2009
tope5000:

tongue

How was ur weekend my dear ?
Re: You Wanna Kill Her Softly?strum Her Pain Like A Gladiator. by tope5000: 11:02pm On May 10, 2009
follypimpi:

How was ur weekend my dear ?

Tis was great darl . . . . how was urs?
Re: You Wanna Kill Her Softly?strum Her Pain Like A Gladiator. by Sauron1: 12:56am On May 11, 2009
SoAmazing!:

Her Kinaesthetic Movements - Another clue is to notice if she rest her head on your shoulders and pretend you're her daddy. She may also rub your back to the rhythm and basically keep her hands on your body. And the obvious one is if she looks into your eyes while dancing and smiles with you. Mimic her movements and everything she does, and do the same to her - she’s into you.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Other things to consider are: does she sit with her posture facing you, does she play with her hair while talking together with you, does she bite her nails, does she inadvertently touch you from time to time, does she rub her thighs unwittingly or knowingly? Any and all of these little things give you some indication of interest, the more signs you see the more she’s into you and the deeper you should take her mentally.

Naija women don't exhibit these characteristics.
All they want to do is EAT.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 2} / I Hate Kissing Her / Lies Ladies Tell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.