Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Modified - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Modified (18931 Views)

mODIFIED / modified / The History Of Ebira People (itopa Ane Ebira) Modified By Aliyu Abdullahi Onumo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Modified by Firefire(m): 6:29pm On Sep 01, 2014
Barcanista, this is your thread... grin

Please don’t abscond...

Please come back...

abi you don escape to Cameroon due to the superior fire power of the opposition

1 Like

Re: Modified by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 01, 2014
I see team pdp struggling on this thread, not surprised though.

2 Likes

Re: Modified by Firefire(m): 6:32pm On Sep 01, 2014
Obiagelli: I see team pdp struggling on this thread, not surprised though.

sister you are back ? where is my friend bacanister... ?
Re: Modified by tomakint: 6:33pm On Sep 01, 2014
BrosPeter:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin you know what.......nigga be like.......

2 Likes

Re: Modified by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 01, 2014
Firefire:

Well until proven otherwise... maybe he has been purchase with a HUGE PRICE!

Barcanister, remember our future generation and posterity. Don't sell your birth right for a pot of porridge. You are from ND remember ?
purchased? See if I want sycophancy I think the Presidency/PDP pays better...but I don't worship money. As for my OPINION on that thread I still stand on some of its contents, never eg my displeasure for decree 2 and 4. But for the coup stuff, I've done more research on it and I kknw the perpetrators. Beside I never called buhari a failure in any of my comments or thread. If you need clarifications on some of my Opinions, ask me and I will gladly answer. There are people I don't respond to because I consider them too shallow. I respect you and I wouldn't want to change my perception of you.
My Opinion is my opinion
Fact is fact
I may be right I may be wrong
But fact remains fact!!!!

Adios
Re: Modified by tomakint: 6:35pm On Sep 01, 2014
Firefire:

sister you are back ? where is my friend bacanister... ?
.....the clown was peeping (even on his own thread shocked shocked) a while ago grin grin

1 Like

Re: Modified by Firefire(m): 6:38pm On Sep 01, 2014
barcanista: purchased? See if I want sycophancy I think the Presidency/PDP pays better...but I don't worship money. As for my OPINION on that thread I still stand on some of its contents, never eg my displeasure for decree 2 and 4. But for the coup stuff, I've done more research on it and I kknw the perpetrators. Beside I never called buhari a failure in any of my comments or thread. If you need clarifications on some of my Opinions, ask me and I will gladly answer. There are people I don't respond to because I consider them too shallow. I respect you and I wouldn't want to change my perception of you.
My Opinion is my opinion
Fact is fact
I may be right I may be wrong
But fact remains fact!!!!

Adios

Respect sir!

Politics without bitterness iS my watch word after all we are fellow Nigerians.

Nothing do you… tongue
Re: Modified by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 01, 2014
Firefire: Barcanista, this is your thread... grin

Please don’t abscond...

Please come back...

abi you don escape to Cameroon due to the superior fire power of the opposition
Abscond? Why should I?
Its not everything I respond to. I laugh at silly mentions(from some posters) and ignore them. Responding to such will mean denigrating myself. I only respond to a more decent mentions. Silence sometimes is golden.

Now don't derail this thread to "barcanista", if you can't discuss the original points then I see no need responding to you further. You know I regard you highly along with sincere9gerian.

Gracias

1 Like

Re: Modified by Firefire(m): 6:42pm On Sep 01, 2014
barcanista: Abscond? Why should I?
Its not everything I respond to. I laugh at silly mentions and ignore them. Responding to such will mean denigrating myself. I only respond to a more decent mentions. Silence sometimes is golden.

Now don't derail this thread to "barcanista", if you can't discuss the original points then I see no need responding to you further.

Gracias

You don dey vex ?

1 Like

Re: Modified by chinasaekperem: 6:42pm On Sep 01, 2014
APC, backdating nigeria with buhari from time immemorial. Niggas be like we want a 73years old who is a former head of state to rule nigeria grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Modified by Rawani: 6:44pm On Sep 01, 2014
[size=13pt]Another nose bruising session for the People Deceiving Party. I cannot believe that this thread is 10 pages deep and we are yet to hear of GJ's accomplishments, all we hear is El-rufai said this / General is too old. It's not bullying, just schooling cool.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Modified by Firefire(m): 6:44pm On Sep 01, 2014
APC should present a formidable candidate to challenge Jonathan and definitely not Buhari, baba is too old for democracy.
Re: Modified by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 01, 2014
Firefire:

You don dey vex ?
no Oga. Why I go vex for you? Abi you supposed host me this weekend sef....what do you think?
Re: Modified by Firefire(m): 6:46pm On Sep 01, 2014
barcanista: no Oga. Why I go vex for you? Abi you supposed host me this weekend sef....what do you think?

Where do you stay... Lagos, Abuja, PH or North ?
Re: Modified by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 01, 2014
Rawani: Another nose bruising session for the People Deceiving Party. I cannot believe that this thread is 10 pages deep and we are yet to hear of GJ's accomplishments. It's not bullying, just schooling cool.
Honestly Rawani I've been monitoring the thread, waiting for a "counter" argument.

2 Likes

Re: Modified by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 01, 2014
Firefire:

Where do you stay... Lagos, Abuja, PH or North ?
eko 4 sure...lol
You are sure in lag I think?
Re: Modified by Firefire(m): 6:48pm On Sep 01, 2014
I have much respect for General Mohamodu Buhari S.W.A but he cannot rule Nigeria again.

The SW will not buy such candidate from APC.

Military rule is different from democracy
Re: Modified by agabaI23(m): 6:50pm On Sep 01, 2014
barcanista: DR. GOODLUCK EBELEMI JONATHAN

ECONOMY
1. Nigeria Debt profile was cleared by the Obasanjo Administration. As at September 2010(6 Months After Jonathan ascended to power), Nigeria's Debt was $4.53 billion. As at today, Nigeria's debt stand at $66.99 billion. Yet The country still suffers High Unemployment rate and relatively lack of Infracstructure.
2.The inflation rate in Nigeria was recorded at 8.30 percent in July of 2014
3. Nigeria import-Export ratio stand at 97%-3% in favor of Import
4. Under Jonathan, Hoarding, Black market, selling above approved price eg Fuel, Gas, Kerosene etc and all.

CORRUPTION:
1. Ministers Stella Odua is walking a free woman despite Her 1ndictment by Presidential Committee, Senate Committee, HoReps on the N260m bullet proof cars. She's even aspiring for the Senate.
2. Corrupt convict Alamesiegha was pardoned in less than 8 years after his conviction for corruption by the Administration
3. Femi Otedola, Ifeanyi Ubah, Dizieani Maduekwe and other Subsidy THIEVEs 1ndicted by Presidential Panel and Parliamentary Panel for billions of DOLLAR fraud, are walking scot free..Coincidentally, Maduekwe is the Petroleum Minister and Chairman of NNPC and Ifeanyi Ubah is the leader of TAN Group Campaign-that advocated for Jonathan's reelection.
4. Alleged Corrupt Officials in the ruling and opposition parties are walking scot free. Some of them have corruption case withdrawn by the Government eg Presidential allies Fani Kayode and Mohamed Abacha. Some have their conviction upturned for "flimsy" reasons.eg Olabode George.
5. despite the High corruption in every sector, NO HIGH PROFILE conviction has been made by the administration.
6. The President Publicly said "Stealing Is Not Corruption"
7. $20b is allegedly missing from the treasury. Though the Finance Minister refuted the claim but admited that "about $10b is unremitted"

INSURGENCY
1.The Government Inherited Boko-Haram sect...After they were initially contained by the Yar Adua's Administration. under the watch of this government, scores have dies prematurely by the sect, towns, villages and communities captured. Military Personnel demotivated, some refused posting, majority complaining of inadequate weapons and ammunitions. over 6000 Nigerians have been killed. Hundreds kidnapped, infamous of the kidnap is the CHIBOK KIDNAP of over 200 school girls.
2. Militants and Not Naval Personnel are incharge of our waterways in the creeks earning Billions on monthly basis. Oil Bunkering is still common and shortchanging the treasury.

OTHER SECURITY
1. Robbery, Rituality, BABY FACTORY, Advanced Fee Fraud, "One Chance" is a common menace.
2. Political motivated thuggery, street thuggery is not uncommon.

PETROLEUM INFRASTRUCTURE
The Government Promised 4 NEW Refineries in 2012 and upgrade of existing ones. Till DATE nothing has changed. Fuel Subsidy Import Bill stands at N1trn.

THE PRESS
The Government SIgned the Freedom of Information Bill into Law, which is plausible. But Cases of Military harrassing Pressmen and journalists on daily basis, That the Committee to Protect Journalists on August 22, 2014Warned of dire consequences should the infringement persist.(One begins to wonder the sincerity in the FOI law).
OP
Can you follow my argument in the link below and stop preaching falsehood. Read till page 2

https://www.nairaland.com/620012/why-vote-buhari-bakare
I have got facts spelt out for you there
Re: Modified by Firefire(m): 6:52pm On Sep 01, 2014
barcanista: eko 4 sure...lol
You are sure in lag I think?

50% 30% 20% ratio. Lag/Abj/eu

We can hook up within the week in VI if you don’t mind. PM me for Rapp up
Re: Modified by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 01, 2014
Firefire: I have much respect for General Mohamodu Buhari S.W.A but he cannot rule Nigeria again.

The SW will not buy such candidate from APC.

Military rule is different from democracy
Bro what Buhari need is good image marketing. That's all!!!! And that's my Profession grin
Re: Modified by chinasaekperem: 6:54pm On Sep 01, 2014
If buhari contests, its gonna be a walkover for GEJ. Apc shouldn't think of fielding buhari, any PDP contestant will flawlessly beat him.
Re: Modified by Firefire(m): 6:54pm On Sep 01, 2014
barcanista: Bro what Buhari need is good image marketing. That's all!!!! And that's my Profession grin

I see grin

Etisalat... now you are talking. cool
Re: Modified by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 01, 2014
Firefire:

50% 30% 20% ratio. Lag/Abj/eu

We can hook up within the week in VI if you don’t mind. PM me for Rapp up
I will follow you. Pls ffbk so I can send direct message to your mail with my email as the message. I had to change my mail during that picture posting period.
Re: Modified by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 01, 2014
Firefire:

I see grin

Etisalat... now you are talking. cool
But seriously we need to look @ issues. One thing I like about you is how you present an opinion without resorting to insult.
If you must know, I love Jonathan as an elder, a kinsman and a human. But his leadership style sucks and I am affected directly and indirectly.
Re: Modified by Firefire(m): 7:04pm On Sep 01, 2014
barcanista: But seriously we need to look @ issues. One thing I like about you is how you present an opinion without resorting to insult.
If you must know, I love Jonathan as an elder, a kinsman and a human. But his leadership style sucks and I am affected directly and indirectly.

But cutting off head is never the solution to headache {Ori bibe kọ ni ogun ori fifọ}
Re: Modified by Firefire(m): 7:09pm On Sep 01, 2014
Bacanista, you got a mail.
Re: Modified by LeStylo: 7:09pm On Sep 01, 2014
Talking about a probe of GMB's Govt for complicity in corruption, IBB's Govt a great job of it. It needed to badly justify to the world the incarceration of GMB and his immediate aides.

The best IBB Govt came up with on corruption is the allegation that Prof Tam David-West - the erstwhile Petroleum Minister received a "bribe" (read gift) from an expatriate oil staff. It was a gold-plated Rollex Wristwatch! Prof Tam got slammed 10yrs for it. He only got freedom 7yrs later!

Non-verbatim narration from Max Siollun's "Soldiers of Fortune" - Cassava Republic Publication.
Re: Modified by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 01, 2014
Firefire:

But cutting off head is never the solution to headache {Ori bibe kọ ni ogun ori fifọ}
you are right. Like Shagari, Jonathan is not a bad man but only aiding bad people consciously or unconsciously. He needs to step aside. 5years and counting nothing!!!!!

Check your mail. Reply to the email direct(nt nl email)

1 Like

Re: Modified by Firefire(m): 7:14pm On Sep 01, 2014
barcanista: you are right. Like Shagari, Jonathan is not a bad man but only aiding bad people consciously or unconsciously. He needs to step aside. 5years and counting nothing!!!!!

Check your mail. Reply to the email direct(nt nl email)

Buhari should not attempt again...

Done!
Re: Modified by gists: 7:29pm On Sep 01, 2014
Obiagelli:
Aw too deadly for the weakling or they were actually planted shocked some sponsored them, like ihejerika or SaS.
This was one of the reasons why I didn't vote for ebola Jonathan in 2011. It was too obvious that he will be a weak president even if he wanted to do something positive. But above all, there was absolutely nothing that suggested he even had the capacity - even till this moment. And some folks still want the coward-in-chief to go for another 2nd term. Whlie failing to recognise the fact that there are very few -if any- Ijaw victims in the northern violence. The people from your Messiah's tribe are not likely to be attacked - only the Igbo. What a shame.

gej supporters mainly from the SE are doing more harm than good to themselves. Why support a clueless man under whom many of your tribe men die like chickens while he goes on skelewu dance competition. There were far better candidates you people could have supported and voted for in 2011 that were southern christians (if having another northern muslim was/is a taboo). The same applies today, why support a man that obviously doesn't give a damn about how many innocent people are killed when you have far more capable hands that are southern christians. Although it too late now - you guys blew your chance 4 years ago. If for any reason pdp dumps gej, I can bet my next 12months salary that pdp (your beloved party) will field a northern - most certainly muslim- candidate tongue tongue tongue
Re: Modified by PetroDolla3: 7:33pm On Sep 01, 2014
BrosPeter:

Its ok to portray JJ Rawlings as a hero, go ask any Ghanain what they think of him now. A visit to Ghnaweb or one of their forums would change your mind.

In saner climates, the court hold juridiction on matters of corruption and fraud, not the supreme military council.
Don't make definite conclusions about anything based merely on what you read online. HThe Rawlings phenomenon is much more complex that what you will get from the Internet. Yes, I am Ghanaian and I am not one of his fans, but some Ghanaians have a great deal of respect for him. so don't go spreading lies that all Ghanaians hate him because of what you read on the Internet

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Arms Deal Probe: PDP Torn Into 4 Factions / APC Crisis: Govs Back Down As Buhari Supports Oshiomhole / PHOTOS: Shehu Shagari's Body Leaves Abuja For Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.