Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Modified - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Modified (18956 Views)

mODIFIED / modified / The History Of Ebira People (itopa Ane Ebira) Modified By Aliyu Abdullahi Onumo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Modified by kart042000(m): 12:15pm On Sep 02, 2014
My personal take on this subject, it is quite shameful Nigeria lost it after IBB took over, I can only imagine how great the nation would have been.
Jonathan had the privilege to prove to Nigerians for 6years of his capabilities. When do we want to start getting things right in this country? I dont care how many roads he built or is building, how does that add up to the gdp of each family. If he enters again for another 4years, if worse things beyond boko haram goes off, we will suffer it and he wont because their is a large disconnect between his government and the people, and his body language is as though someone who believes God anointed the post for him, so he owes nobody any explanation for his inactions, rather he would blame it on others, or say he met it like that, then set up a committee for Nigerians to forget about that issue and prepare to face the next issue.
As for Gen. Buhari, people claim he has lost 3times forgetting that even yaradua accepted it that they rigged him in, so I need another definition of success, is it peoples opinion, or just the powers from the govt? Agagu lost in ondo, and was declared winner from abuja, do you term that a win. Even though the court was eventually able to upturn that, it is easier at state level compared to the federal.
I actually wonder who GMB political advisers are, he is a good man, with good intentions, but he cannot cheat nature, the energy and zeal cannot be like 30years ago, he needs to support a younger person to whom he can trust, a person of integrity and character, a person who is accountable, open and honest( does not have to be hausa, anybody). He should flag such a person out. If GMB is still so eager to be part of the govt, he can be selected for the EFCC chairman, I am sure so many people ex govs and president would flee the country.
Under this present administration, a lot of people have died untimely, and nothing is been done to prevent a future occurrence.

As for those clamoring GEJ till 2019, I pray your family, friends dont get involved in the plague consuming the land all because of negligence from the govt. Everything in life is not about money, if you sell your conscience because of what you have to benefit today, dont forget IBB had it all, now he has lost his wife to cancer, he his aging, and has no freedom to tour the country, go to Nigeria resort to relax because there is none functional. One day you would get old too, if you dont clamour for change, your children might not benefit from a good country called Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Modified by ayukdaboss(m): 7:18am On Sep 03, 2014
gists:

Read the guy's sentences again and decide if it makes sense:

Is GMB hammering NE? No body has come out to prove he is involved with bh. Even the mumu-ish justineu didn't provide a shred of evidence to link GMB to bh.

BTW, I have never praised or made excuses for boko haram. I have always critise boko haram. Why on earth should I or anybody say amen to a condition that we have been criticizing and begging the government to use its resources to stop?

This is what he should have written: May God provide securty for my life the way GMB provided security for Nigeria during his tenure. May God fight any insurgent planning to disturb my life the way GMB fought insurgents in Nigeria during his tenure.

If he said this, it will make sense and you can accuse me of not saying amen. You cannot accuse anyone of not saying amen to something s/he has been criticizing. But is the height of hypocrisy and f00lishment not to say amen to a prayer fashioned toward what you have been praising and clamoring for more.

I believe I have said enough on this.
I respect your views jare.
Re: Modified by ayukdaboss(m): 7:47am On Sep 03, 2014
Imokay: I think an average Nigerian likes the way things are. Honestly, like Lagbaja rightly said in is Mumu song. We are all afraid of what will challenge our corrupt nature. We criticize the good and embrace the evil. We deserve our leaders, honestly. As election day is drawing near vot aree for anyone you like, feel free to lock yourself in for 4-8years. Enjoy the atmosphere of insecurity,uncertainty and more and then I believe,your soul will be satisfied.
The rot is not in government alone, it's in all Nigerian (as school principals) they will tell you how parents lobby for special centers to be arranged. Is that Jonathan too? We are corrupt and we are afraid that a regime like Buhari might fight it and it's just better to continue on the lenient path.
This is not about religion or geopolitical region....as some people have turned it.
Spot on bro. Even my aunt who is about 65 years told me the same thing. Nigerians are afraid of positive change because they will also have their shortcomings.

In Buhari's regime even people at lower levels of government were afraid of stealing even the smallest amounts money. Come to my state and see how even "local government Councillors" are lavishly wealthy from stolen funds while the people lack major social amenities and reek of abject poverty. Haba. Current PDP Politicians know if Buhari is elected their milking source of Nigerian funds will be broken. Some of them know they'll definitely be arrested. PDP has changed the Democracy of Nigeria to Freedom of looting public funds.

I'm a Southerner but I support APC. 90% of Southerners I've asked why do you support GEJ? "Because he is from the South"...We want our brother there. Funny enough our Southern states are not much different from the other zones. We still reek of undevelopment even with our so-called brother there. It's a big Shame what tribalism had done to us. Even salaries are paid late most times. Sometimes 2weeks into a new month. It's a shame.

Nigerians we are truly the cause of our problems. I'm sure GEJ even asks himself sometimes "I hope these people are sane? Why are they even supporting me blindly with the backwardness of this country since I came in?"

Nigerians be the judge come 2015. As for me I can't just imagine PDP in the hem of affairs for another 4 years. It's gonna be devastating. We need to try something different. Personally I don't think there's anything that can be worse than PDP.

My Opinion.

4 Likes

Re: Modified by ayukdaboss(m): 7:54am On Sep 03, 2014
kart042000: My personal take on this subject, it is quite shameful Nigeria lost it after IBB took over, I can only imagine how great the nation would have been.
Jonathan haefinition of success, is it peoples opinion, or just the powers from the govt? Agagu lost in ondo, and was declared winner from abuja, do you term that a wdy). He lry called Nigeria.
Thank God people like you still exist in this country.
Re: Modified by Ayesman(m): 9:13am On Sep 03, 2014
What of the missing billions under the Buhari regime?

Any proof?
Re: Modified by glory2glory: 11:17am On Sep 03, 2014
barcanista: Not comparism per se but Nigerians need to look at the record of both men to decide which to align with. In the face of TAN propaganda, Nigerians deserve to know "What Is going on", otherwise, we may fall for another 4years scam

Buhari is the president we can trust for now to streer this country in the right direction. I wish every Nigerian would critically look at these comparisons, put sentiments aside and vote Buhari, come 2015. Even Gej and PDP know the truth, that is why they are trying to tarnish his image by falsely branding him a Bokoharam sponsor. Unfortunately, a lot of people have fallen for this propaganda.

3 Likes

Re: Modified by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 03, 2014
glory2glory:

Buhari is the president we can trust for now to streer this country in the right direction. I wish every Nigerian would critically look at these comparisons, put sentiments aside and vote Buhari, come 2015. Even Gej and PDP know the truth, that is why they are trying to tarnish his image by falsely branding him a Bokoharam sponsor. Unfortunately, a lot of people have fallen for this propaganda.
its operation #GiveMeBuhari2015

2 Likes

Re: Modified by M0GIDI: 3:57pm On Sep 03, 2014
barcanista: Since when did I become your spokesperson? Gentleman SPEAK for yourself.
To me my opinion
To You Yours.
Mine is based on facts gathered from continuous research. I dont know what influences yours but you look stupid basing your opinion in whatever I say without VERIFICATION.

I cannot imagine what you found in my initial post that elicited this your mindless response. You posted a topic and explained why Buhari would be a hard sell, in less than a week you did a U-turn and sang praises of same man you castigated earlier. If you were hoping no one realised your doublethink, you're wrong?

I'd be pleased to know where I implied you were anybody's spokesperson, that statement makes you out to be someone who thinks too highly of himself, pride goes before a fall.
Re: Modified by M0GIDI: 4:07pm On Sep 03, 2014
This was what Barcanista wrote on August 13th, facts that are universally accepted, this was before he subscribed to cartoon view of history.

barcanista August 13 2014
1. Buhari Truncated A Democratic Process and Never Put Machinery In Place To Handover To Democratic Government.

2. Buhari does NOT support Press Freedom. He Instituted DECREE 4 that bar journalists from "unfavorable" reporting. He even went as far as Jailing Journalists.

3. Buhari Stand on corruption is hypocritical. The Same Buhari that Jailed Politicians for corruption is the same Buhari that publicly said "ABACHA did NOT steal" " That Abacha was supposed to be celebrated". Buhari, in 2007, described the allegations of looting against Abacha as “baseless”, because according to him, “ten years after Abacha, those allegations remain unproven because of lack of facts”. . The same Buhari that accused the ruling Party of Institutionalizing corruption.

4. Buhari is Not a democrat. He doesn't believe in democratic process nor primaries. Buhari would rather have people step down for him in the Primaries (cite 2007 when all aspirants including Sani Yerima and co were asked to step down on the day of Convention). It led to the exit of Atahiru Bafarawa where he formed the DPP and contested on its platform. Gen. Buhari quitted ANPP and formed the CPC in 2010/11. The reason was because he doesn't want to go through Primaries with a "Small Boy"(Referring to then Kano State Gov Ibrahim Shekarau that ended up flying the flag). I am certainly sure that Buhari will want to be adopted as "consensus" of APC which will SPLIT the party.

5. Buhari is OLD. Nigeria need change in Leadership. 65yrs plus should have no business in 2015 Presidential Poll. there should be paradigm shift. A 70plus years Buhari will seldom sell to the Youths.

6. General Buhari was a Military Leader in early 80s(when I wasn't even born). Times has changed. Leadership dynamics of Yesteryears is different from now. The APC should replicate what is done in Lagos State. Allow the younger generation fly ticket. A man like Buhari will most likely ban facebook and twitter because his antecedents is in conflict with criticism.

7. Buhari's WAI saw Nigerian Adults being whipped to submission. Maybe it was due to his military background but I for one can't sacrifice my freedom of choice for anything. It is of great concern that he hasn't find cause to apologise for that act. His aides even justified it.

8. The opinion is an honest one of a Nigerian Citizen. I expect APC to be different in approach from the norm to reflect the "CHANGE" that it preaches.

What part of new research has Barcanista done now to dispute the above he posted on 13th of August?
Re: Modified by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 03, 2014
@Mogidi

1. From what I found out Buhari didn't participate in the coup. It shaped my opinion. IBB, Abacha, Gusau, David Mark, Onoja were the players.

2.My Opinion and disgust for Decrees 2 and 4 remains the same.

3.Buhari said the monies was found in the account of his family members and not him. Though I respect his view but don't agree with him.

4. That is common to World Leaders which is wrong. Even Jonathan wants automatic ticket. Obj made sure he got every "informal" nominations in 2003. Obama never had a rival in Democrat party in 2012, same with Bush in Republican Party, 2004.

5. Age is not a criteria for leadership but competence and vision. American had 70plus Presidents so was Mandela

6. On a second thought it makes no sense. Was driven by fear of the unknown

7. Yes, I'm against public humiliation but was common in the military. However, we still have security forces humiliate civilians without the Civilian Govt acting. Eg Soldiers givin ppl frog jump, brt buses burning etc.

8. Get the Bleep off my mentions. I've schooled you enough, go do your own research.

3 Likes

Re: Modified by KriTic24A: 6:22pm On Sep 03, 2014
\a
Sincere9gerian: The OP is just clueless. It is senseless to compare a democratic regime with a military dictator.
The worst democratic regime (which GEJ is not) is still far better than a benevolent military dictator (which Buhari was not).

The joy on the faces of Edo citizens when they voted and their votes counted for Oshiomole supercedes whatever rubbish you claim was achieved by a dictator like Buhari. Likewise the joy on the faces of Imolites when they voted out Ohakim for non-performance and their votes counted.

That joy or RIGHT to vote and be voted for is the BEAUTY of democracy and cannot be quantified.

It was for the right to vote and be voted for that the Arabs revolted in what was called the Arab Spring, during which thousands lost their lives.

The OP should have also told us what followed after the phantom achievements he claimed Buhari achieved. A leader that could not hold onto to the power he seized with the barrel of the gun is a MASSIVE FAILURE.

In sane countries, Buhari and his coup plotting gang would spend the rest of their lives apologizing profusely for sacking a democratically elected govt- federal and state elected officials.

Lest we forget, among those state governors sacked then were the likes of Jakande, Sam Mbakwe and others who were already massively transforming their respective states. Jakande for instance was already building railway in Lagos and that project was truncated by Buhari's coup and it was not revived again till 2010 or thereabout.

The OP should GO AND DIE with his Buhari's ars licking nonsense. Only a MAD man will still fantasize about 1983 model of TV in 2014. Nonsense!

But when your Gej went for a 1940 railway, instead of bullet train, and inspite of the money available to him, did you not aplaud him of transforming Nigeria of your dream?

So it is true when they said some of you are clueless?
A pity...

2 Likes

Re: Modified by KriTic24A: 6:23pm On Sep 03, 2014
\a
Sincere9gerian: The OP is just clueless. It is senseless to compare a democratic regime with a military dictator.
The worst democratic regime (which GEJ is not) is still far better than a benevolent military dictator (which Buhari was not).

The joy on the faces of Edo citizens when they voted and their votes counted for Oshiomole supercedes whatever rubbish you claim was achieved by a dictator like Buhari. Likewise the joy on the faces of Imolites when they voted out Ohakim for non-performance and their votes counted.

That joy or RIGHT to vote and be voted for is the BEAUTY of democracy and cannot be quantified.

It was for the right to vote and be voted for that the Arabs revolted in what was called the Arab Spring, during which thousands lost their lives.

The OP should have also told us what followed after the phantom achievements he claimed Buhari achieved. A leader that could not hold onto to the power he seized with the barrel of the gun is a MASSIVE FAILURE.

In sane countries, Buhari and his coup plotting gang would spend the rest of their lives apologizing profusely for sacking a democratically elected govt- federal and state elected officials.

Lest we forget, among those state governors sacked then were the likes of Jakande, Sam Mbakwe and others who were already massively transforming their respective states. Jakande for instance was already building railway in Lagos and that project was truncated by Buhari's coup and it was not revived again till 2010 or thereabout.

The OP should GO AND DIE with his Buhari's ars licking nonsense. Only a MAD man will still fantasize about 1983 model of TV in 2014. Nonsense!

But when your Gej went for a 1940 railway, in 2014 instead of bullet train, and inspite of the money available to him, did you not aplaud him of transforming Nigeria of your dream?

So it is true when they said some of you are clueless?
A pity...

2 Likes

Re: Modified by hoobs(m): 10:54pm On Sep 04, 2014
Nigerians can b xo dumb,hw can u compare a military regime wid a democratic government,wia d head ov state in a military regime can wake up nd do anytin he wantz 2 do widowt query nobody go ask am anytin......u tink say GEJ no no ppl way dy sponsor bokoharam,he does bt he doesn't av proof,nd he can't do anytin abt it............nigerians eh!,xo biased!
Re: Modified by Tas4life(m): 6:42pm On Sep 20, 2014
ayukdaboss:
As a Southerner I'm ashamed of you too
that guy wey dey sopot GEJ na mumu lifeo

2 Likes

Re: Modified by ISpiksDaTroof: 6:47pm On Sep 20, 2014
ayukdaboss:
Spot on bro. Even my aunt who is about 65 years told me the same thing. Nigerians are afraid of positive change because they will also have their shortcomings.

Not "Nigerians".

"Some Nigerians" from a certain part of the country hate to see a Buhari Presidency because they are mostly unruly, uncouth and brash in their everyday life. They fear the discipline that orderly societies bring.
Re: Modified by Thomsbuky(m): 5:50pm On Oct 11, 2014
HNosegbe:

Why wasn't Shagari (the Head of the government) jailed?

President shagari was political stooges (figure head) not one ruling the country, it was those cabinet minister who select him that dictates to him because he was clueless.. He was not found guilty of taking public money...hope this answer your question....
Re: Modified by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 26, 2014
I have to bring this thread back to light. I challenge whoever disagree to disprove this.

Nigerians open your eyes
Re: Modified by Akpama47(m): 11:19am On Nov 06, 2014
barcanista:
DR. GOODLUCK EBELEMI JONATHAN

ECONOMY
1. Nigeria Debt profile was cleared by the Obasanjo Administration. As at September 2010(6 Months After Jonathan ascended to power), Nigeria's Debt was $4.53 billion. As at today, Nigeria's debt stand at $66.99 billion. Yet The country still suffers High Unemployment rate and relatively lack of Infracstructure.
2.The inflation rate in Nigeria was recorded at 8.30 percent in July of 2014
3. Nigeria import-Export ratio stand at 97%-3% in favor of Import
4. Under Jonathan, Hoarding, Black market, selling above approved price eg Fuel, Gas, Kerosene etc and all.

CORRUPTION:
1. Ministers Stella Odua is walking a free woman despite Her 1ndictment by Presidential Committee, Senate Committee, HoReps on the N260m bullet proof cars. She's even aspiring for the Senate.
2. Corrupt convict Alamesiegha was pardoned in less than 8 years after his conviction for corruption by the Administration
3. Femi Otedola, Ifeanyi Ubah, Dizieani Maduekwe and other Subsidy THIEVEs 1ndicted by Presidential Panel and Parliamentary Panel for billions of DOLLAR fraud, are walking scot free..Coincidentally, Maduekwe is the Petroleum Minister and Chairman of NNPC and Ifeanyi Ubah is the leader of TAN Group Campaign-that advocated for Jonathan's reelection.
4. Alleged Corrupt Officials in the ruling and opposition parties are walking scot free. Some of them have corruption case withdrawn by the Government eg Presidential allies Fani Kayode and Mohamed Abacha. Some have their conviction upturned for "flimsy" reasons.eg Olabode George.
5. despite the High corruption in every sector, NO HIGH PROFILE conviction has been made by the administration.
6. The President Publicly said "Stealing Is Not Corruption"
7. $20b is allegedly missing from the treasury. Though the Finance Minister refuted the claim but admited that "about $10b is unremitted"

INSURGENCY
1.The Government Inherited Boko-Haram sect...After they were initially contained by the Yar Adua's Administration. under the watch of this government, scores have dies prematurely by the sect, towns, villages and communities captured. Military Personnel demotivated, some refused posting, majority complaining of inadequate weapons and ammunitions. over 6000 Nigerians have been killed. Hundreds kidnapped, infamous of the kidnap is the CHIBOK KIDNAP of over 200 school girls.
2. Militants and Not Naval Personnel are incharge of our waterways in the creeks earning Billions on monthly basis. Oil Bunkering is still common and shortchanging the treasury.

OTHER SECURITY
1. Robbery, Rituality, BABY FACTORY, Advanced Fee Fraud, "One Chance" is a common menace.
2. Political motivated thuggery, street thuggery is not uncommon.

PETROLEUM INFRASTRUCTURE
The Government Promised 4 NEW Refineries in 2012 and upgrade of existing ones. Till DATE nothing has changed. Fuel Subsidy Import Bill stands at N1trn.

THE PRESS
The Government SIgned the Freedom of Information Bill into Law, which is plausible. But Cases of Military harrassing Pressmen and journalists on daily basis, That the Committee to Protect Journalists on August 22, 2014Warned of dire consequences should the infringement persist.(One begins to wonder the sincerity in the FOI law).

Well I agree wit you about all these thing that was enforced by the buhari led military government and thank God for the late Gen tunde idiagbon who made sure all this things were enforced (may his gentle soul rest in peace)but one thing you must have forgotten about is that buhari ruled in a military government where the military could carry out any decision with out the consent of any house and no bill had to be passed and the judiciary will completely work according to the military arrangements and where by if you try to sabotage the government you were either jailed for as you said a 100-300 yrs let's simply say life in jail (pls coate me wronge if I am) or ur simply executed bt that is not the case of Gej a man surrounded by lions,tigers and bears and still with all the pressure that is put on him we are still moving,is it the economy issues,joblessness,neglect of youths,tribalism,political killings and so on just name it and tell me what government past and present is not guilty of any of these offences then I'd give you a round of aplauds mind you this is democracy nd I'm sure when the time comes you would be number one person to criticize this same Mohammedu buhari that you are praising,of cause now we are nigerians and one thing we knw how to do best is to criticize rather than being supportive and patriotic.
Re: Modified by tosyne09: 11:32am On Nov 06, 2014
JUST FOR THE RECORDS

On December 31, 1983, the army struck again.
This time the brazen corruption, the economic
mismanagement, and the inept leadership of
civilians provided the grounds for military
intervention. Indeed, conditions had deteriorated so
much in the Second Republic that when the coup
came, it was widely acclaimed. Major General
Muhammadu Buhari, a Hausa/Fulani northerner
from Katsina State and a former member of the
SMC in the Muhammad/Obasanjo governments,
became the head of state. Because of the great
powers that his second in command, Major
General Tunde Idiagbon, chief of staff at Supreme
Headquarters, was believed to wield, many
commentators refer to this government as the
Buhari/Idiagbon regime. In broad outline, the
structure of government remained essentially the
same as it was under Muhammad and Obasanjo.
At the apex was the SMC, and the subordinate
bodies were the Federal Executive Council and the
National Council of States.
The urgent task before the government was to
salvage the country's economy, which had suffered
from the mismanagement of the Second Republic
and from the rapid drop in the price of crude oil.
Nigeria had become heavily indebted to several
foreign monetary agencies, and the price of crude
oil had begun to slide. Buhari believed that urgent
economic problems required equally urgent
solutions. He also thought that it was not a
pressing issue to prepare to hand power over to
civilians; in fact, all of Nigeria's military regimes
have ruled without the benefit of democratic
checks and balances.
The Buhari government investigated and detained
the top political leaders of the Second Republic,
holding them responsible for economic excesses
of the previous regime. Constraints were placed on
various groups, including the Nigerian Medical
Association, which was outlawed, and the National
Association of Nigerian Students, and it
promulgated two decrees that restricted freedom of
the press and suppressed criticism of the
government. Decree Number 4 forbade any
journalist from reporting information considered
embarrassing to any government official. Two
journalists, Tunde Thompson and Nduka Irabor,
were convicted under the decree. Decree Number
2 gave the chief of staff at Supreme Headquarters
the power to detain for up to six months without
trial anyone considered a security risk. Special
military tribunals increasingly replaced law courts
while the state security agency, the National
Security Organisation, was given greater powers.
Buhari's controls also extended to his efforts to
deal with the problems of "indiscipline" in the
areas of environmental sanitation, public decorum,
corruption, smuggling, and disloyalty to national
symbols such as the flag and the anthem. He
declared a War Against Indiscipline and specified
acceptable forms of public behavior, such as a
requirement to form lines at bus stops. The main
concern, however, remained the economy. The
government introduced a comprehensive package
of austerity measures. It closed the country's land
borders for a period to identify and expel illegal
alien workers and placed severe restrictions on
imports and heavy penalties on smuggling and
foreign exchange offenses. The austerity measures
made it difficult for local industries to procure
essential imported raw materials, leading many of
them to close or to operate at greatly reduced
capacity. Many workers were laid off, and
government itself retrenched many workers to
increase its "cost effectiveness." All of these
actions were accompanied by high inflation. The
price of basic food items rose, and life became
increasingly difficult, even for the affluent.
Despite the increased efficiency with which Buhari
and his associates tackled the multifaceted
national crisis, the regime's inflexibility caused
discontent. The latter was the main justification
given for the overthrow of Buhari by General
Babangida in a palace coup on August 27, 1985,
although the personal ambition of Babangida was
an important contributing factor.
Data as of June 1991

NOTE: The information regarding Nigeria on this
page is re-published from The Library of Congress
Country Studies and the CIA World Factbook. No
claims are made regarding the accuracy of Nigeria
The Buhari Regime information contained here. All
suggestions for corrections of any errors about
Nigeria The Buhari Regime should be addressed to
the Library of Congress and the CIA.
Re: Modified by Ogosoga: 11:48am On Nov 06, 2014
Only a fool or anybody that was born after Buhari administration will beleive this.

BUHARI has nothing to offer this country any longer.

2 Likes

Re: Modified by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 06, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
It was Not Easy ForLawrence Anini!
It Was Not Easy ForShina Rambo,
Alamieseghadid it,
James Iboridid it,
IBBDid it,
Now GoodLuck Ebele Jonathan Is Doing it!
Mr. President, keep Stealing because the thieves behind you, are more than the saints against you!
A message sponsored by:
Transformation Ambassadors Of Nigeria(TAN)
Thieves Ass of Nigeria
Re: Modified by menesheh(m): 12:57pm On Nov 06, 2014
Story
Re: Modified by LeStylo: 1:10pm On Nov 06, 2014
On decree 4, it might surprise you all to know that the Buhari government is perhaps the only government that NEVER shut down a media house. Yes! Pressmen were arrested for inciting or unsubstantiated publications but never was a full media house shut down.

Of Shagari, Shonekan and Abdulsalam governments, i'm not sure but ALL others did since end of civil war to date! Yes including Yaradua and Jonathan.
Re: Modified by muktarmtt(m): 3:55pm On Nov 06, 2014
justineu:
Hw much dem pay u to write dis long write up just to disqualify GEJ ova buhari?
is not abt money if ur papa still alive ask weather us true or lies course dey all knw wat hppend
Re: Modified by muktarmtt(m): 3:58pm On Nov 06, 2014
justineu:
ok,if u like write cover 2 pages, dat won't stop me frm givin my vote to jonathan..na my own be dat
course u tink with ur as*s mumu
Re: Modified by muktarmtt(m): 4:01pm On Nov 06, 2014
sovpounds:
Both of them are corrupt. What of the missing billions under the Buhari regime? That was conveniently excluded from the writeup of the OP. The Etete deal also shows that Jonathan is corrupt.

I pray for the day we would compare a corrupt leader and a non corrupt leader. What we are doing now is comparing two corrupt leaders.
u can help by writing up wat he stole nd prove not come splitting rubbish bad Cos ur mumu is high
Re: Modified by muktarmtt(m): 4:16pm On Nov 06, 2014
sovpounds:
Both of them are corrupt. What of the missing billions under the Buhari regime? That was conveniently excluded from the writeup of the OP. The Etete deal also shows that Jonathan is corrupt.

I pray for the day we would compare a corrupt leader and a non corrupt leader. What we are doing now is comparing two corrupt leaders.
can u kindly tell us wch millions he stole wen hw or alagation against him , if not stop being a hypocrite nd shut ur pie hole mumu
Re: Modified by donshaddow(m): 7:35pm On Nov 06, 2014
omerta:
You could come shut me up, if you can! You opened your bigotry infested mouth to beat the drum of war, and I replied you in the same fashion. So, your "peace preaching" is very laughable. If indeed you are an "elder", then you are an insult to old age! Get your old, worn-out self out of mentions, and do not quote me again. Nonsense!

I really love your post...

Its just so constructive and mature.

That's all I can say, at least for now.
Re: Modified by remmer56(m): 4:00pm On Jan 15, 2015
berem:
Another reason why I must vote for Buhari to crush Boko Haram. Jonathan is just too extremely dull for my liking!

SMH!
Re: Modified by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:11pm On Feb 18, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Modified by Topeakintola: 11:14pm On Feb 18, 2015
Re: Modified by Seequadry(m): 12:06am On Feb 19, 2015
lol.......bad guys no dey tire

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Nuhu Ribadu ‘Offered’ Ministerial Position To Step Down For Buhari’s In-law / Petroleum Commission To Relocate Key Departments To Lagos / Jonathan Urges World Leaders To Support Buhari’s Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.