Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Analysis On Vanguard Published 'Crack In Militant Camp Widens' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Analysis On Vanguard Published 'Crack In Militant Camp Widens' (19078 Views)

Military Bombards Militant Camp In Delta, Many Feared Dead / Fayose: Advert On Vanguard To Discredit Zenith Bank's Statement / Crack In Militants Camp Widens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Analysis On Vanguard Published 'Crack In Militant Camp Widens' by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:26pm On Jun 13, 2016
I read a Nairaland featured and Vanguard piece on disagreement within various Niger Delta Militants/Hustlers camps, and I shook my head in amazement. Indeed, these so called agitators are only making caricature of Niger Delta and Ijaw struggle.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/crack-in-militants-camp-widens-2/

MEND suddenly woke up to Raise 7 man team to "negotiate" with the FG on behalf of the 'agitators', a committee that comprises of NDtans that have agreed to 'serve'. They include; Henry Odein Ajumogobia, SAN (Rivers), Bismark Rewane (Delta), Sen. Florence Ita-Giwa (Cross River), Timipa Jenkins Okponipere (Bayelsa), Ibanga Isine (Akwa Ibom), Ledum Mitee (Rivers) and Lawson Omokhodion (Edo State). Now we know the sponsors of MEND. Funny enough, the same MEND are opponents of ex president Jonathan while virtually all 'committee' members were/are either allies or aides of the former president.

Reformed EGbesu Group disowns NDA and JNLF over the demand for KANU and Dasuki release, and also insist that they should negotiate with FG. They also warned Mend, Tompolo, Ateke Tom and others to stay away from this fresh negotiation. They demand that they should be accommodated into Amnesty package and pipeline surveillance jobs.

Joint Niger Delta Liberation Front JNDLF(that promised to shoot missiles) disowned NDA and agreed to negotiations with FG using SS Govs and Dr Ibe Kachukwu. They also demanded for end in corruption probe of ALL south south politicians LOL. We now know the culprits behind them

NDA has said that they are not negotiating and they decried that some people have hijacked their agitation. Perhaps they feel bad that some powerful people are taking their shine.

SS Monarchs led by HRH Edmund Dakoru of Brass Kingdom are talking about negotiating on behalf of the groups. This was a man that served as Petroleum Minister of State Under Chief Obasanjo.

I am awaiting the position of another joke group called Niger Delta Suicide Squad.

From the onset, I have always maintained that the so called renewed agitation by NDA and likes has nothing to do with the fundamental issues facing the Niger Delta region. It is purely a renewed scheme by various group to use the ND as a smokescreen to further their interest of 'chopping' from Amnesty money, furthering political interest, and contracts.

Sometimes I wonder whether these people take others from the region for fools but time for redemption won't be far.

Playing politics and doing business with ND struggle is pure wickedness. I am grateful though that Nigerians, specifically Niger Deltans are watching these people as their real motives are exposed(the internet and SM community including NL, FB and Palmchat will keep record of this expose).

May God Bless Us All and Bless Nigeria
Long Live Niger Delta!!!

93 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Analysis On Vanguard Published 'Crack In Militant Camp Widens' by haliruali(m): 12:36pm On Jun 13, 2016
No interest of d ordinary indigenes of Niger Delta at heart. They dont fight for a noble course except for dia pockets. I blame d system dat has brought so many selfish n unpatriotic pple. angry

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Analysis On Vanguard Published 'Crack In Militant Camp Widens' by cindybella101(f): 12:38pm On Jun 13, 2016
Thugs fighting for their pockets undecided

Nice one tonye

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Analysis On Vanguard Published 'Crack In Militant Camp Widens' by ShineuEye: 12:41pm On Jun 13, 2016
From the onset, I have always maintained that the so called renewed agitation by NDA and likes has nothing to do with the fundamental issues facing the Niger Delta region. It is purely a renewed scheme by various group to use the ND as a smokescreen to further their interest of 'chopping' from Amnesty money, furthering political interest, and contracts.

What's wrong in people from the Niger Delta using resources from the Niger Delta to further their interest?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Analysis On Vanguard Published 'Crack In Militant Camp Widens' by eraly(m): 12:42pm On Jun 13, 2016
Thumbs up tonye. Uv said it all

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Analysis On Vanguard Published 'Crack In Militant Camp Widens' by ShineuEye: 12:47pm On Jun 13, 2016
cindybella101:

Nice one tonye
I knew it, this thread only serves the purpose of people against Niger Delta. The ones screaming that the army be brought to the Delta to eviserate the peoples of the Niger.

May the God of Thunder strike all those who says they're from the Niger Delta while they're not.
The Niger Delta will rise, there's no stopping us.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Analysis On Vanguard Published 'Crack In Militant Camp Widens' by PRYCE(m): 12:48pm On Jun 13, 2016
Funny enough, the same MEND are opponents of ex president Jonathan while virtually all 'committee' members were/are either allies or aides of the former president.
Are you by chance saying that GEJ, through his aides and allies sponsor MEND covertly?

5 Likes

Re: Analysis On Vanguard Published 'Crack In Militant Camp Widens' by joeprince23(m): 12:48pm On Jun 13, 2016
@op,Firstly you your self got it all wrong in your first paragraph by refering to ND strugle as an ijaw(ijo) struggle(thats pure bigotry). Over 30 unrelated ethnic minorities exists in SS nigeria,including (izon,urhobo,efik,ibibio,ogoni,igboid/ibo etc)i believe thats what you call niger delta. Secondly it took the so called"crack" in militant circles for you to start claiming knowlegde and motive behind this attacks,need i remind you that the Niger Delta Avengers who are the major group behind these attacks still maintain status quo(not negociating with any one,including FG). You claim to come from okrika community(wakrike ethnic stock) in my home state of rivers,yet you are so naive about rivers and ofcourse ND affairs. As a young man with riverine/wakrike(ijoid) ancestry did you ever comment about rape and murder of gbaramatu people,your supposedly (ijaw)brothers?... NOworryWEknowWHOareTHEtrue niger-deltans!!!

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Analysis On Vanguard Published 'Crack In Militant Camp Widens' by hucienda: 12:48pm On Jun 13, 2016
There are now lots of shadow groups claiming to fight for the peoples of the Niger Delta.

It is obvious most of these shadow ones began to reappear due to the increasing popularity of the credible one amongst them- the Niger Delta Avengers.

Anyway, till the NDA compromise and politicize themselves like the previous groups- MEND, JNLF and so on, the general public will take them seriously.

Besides the NDA put it to the public that they are not negotiating- so how can there be a crack when they are not part of the militant groups negotiating with the FG? Thus, took the crack news with a pinch of salt- and a bottle of malt.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Analysis On Vanguard Published 'Crack In Militant Camp Widens' by ShineuEye: 12:49pm On Jun 13, 2016
eraly:
Thumbs up tonye. Uv said it all
Yes my guy, as long as he sells us to your kind why not.

18 Likes

Re: Analysis On Vanguard Published 'Crack In Militant Camp Widens' by ShineuEye: 12:50pm On Jun 13, 2016
hucienda:
There are now lots of shadow groups claiming to fight for the peoples of the Niger Delta.

It is obvious most of these shadow ones began to reappear due to the increasing popularity of the credible one amongst them- the Niger Delta Avengers.

Anyway, till the NDA compromise and politicize themselves like the previous groups- MEND, JNLF and so on, the general public will take them seriously.
There's only one group in the Niger Delta, the rest are hapless pretenders set up by APC to checkmate the NDA.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Analysis On Vanguard Published 'Crack In Militant Camp Widens' by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:51pm On Jun 13, 2016
ShineuEye:

What's wrong in people from the Niger Delta using resources from the Niger Delta to further their interest?
Everything wrong in it. It is greed, evil and wickedness to take advantage of the suffering of your own people to advance your selfish interest.

Niger Delta is for Niger Deltans not for a few politicians and their thugs. same politicians that looted ND legitimate allocation

32 Likes

Re: Analysis On Vanguard Published 'Crack In Militant Camp Widens' by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:54pm On Jun 13, 2016
hucienda:

lol, the thing is that the NDA were beating in the hustling game. I am sure people like you won't understand.

kudos to NDA for getting people to talk about them but unfortunately, others came fast to beat them at it. None is legitimate

3 Likes

Re: Analysis On Vanguard Published 'Crack In Militant Camp Widens' by hucienda: 12:56pm On Jun 13, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

lol, the thing is that the NDA were beating in the hustling game. I am sure people like you won't understand.

kudos to NDA for getting people to talk about them but unfortunately, others came fast to beat them at it. None are legitimate

Ok boss. Let's keep watching the drama unfold.

2 Likes

Re: Analysis On Vanguard Published 'Crack In Militant Camp Widens' by eraly(m): 12:56pm On Jun 13, 2016
ShineuEye:

Yes my guy, as long as he sells us to your kind why not.

Bro, weytin now? Lolz grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Analysis On Vanguard Published 'Crack In Militant Camp Widens' by ShineuEye: 12:59pm On Jun 13, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Everything wrong in it. It is greed, evil and wickedness to take advantage of the suffering of your own people to advance your selfish interest.

Niger Delta is for Niger Deltans not for a few politicians and their thugs. same politicians that looted ND legitimate allocation

Don't you think a thread like this only help those who continuously agitate for heavy military presence in regards to issues affecting the Niger Delta?

4 Likes

Re: Analysis On Vanguard Published 'Crack In Militant Camp Widens' by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:05pm On Jun 13, 2016
ShineuEye:

Don't you think a thread like this only help those who continuously agitate for heavy military presence in regards to issues affecting the Niger Delta?
The advocates of military presence in ND region are those behind the agitation. Every President would naturally want their national assets protected from carnage. My only concern is for the army to focus on those responsible and desist from harassing the innocent.

However, the so called agitators/hustlers should stop making the region a battlefield because of their own selfish interest.

18 Likes

Re: Analysis On Vanguard Published 'Crack In Militant Camp Widens' by Penaldo: 1:16pm On Jun 13, 2016
cindybella101:
Nice one tonye
All politicians are the same. APC=PDP

6 Likes

Re: Analysis On Vanguard Published 'Crack In Militant Camp Widens' by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 1:22pm On Jun 13, 2016
I cannot wait for the emergence of a separate Yoruba Nation, away from the Creek Militants; Sambisa Terrorists; Fulani Marauders; and the Ipod Yoots

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Analysis On Vanguard Published 'Crack In Militant Camp Widens' by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 1:25pm On Jun 13, 2016
ShineuEye:

There's only one group in the Niger Delta, the rest are hapless pretenders set up by APC to checkmate the NDA.
So APC that was formed in 2013 created MEND that has been in existence since circa 2004

19 Likes

Re: Analysis On Vanguard Published 'Crack In Militant Camp Widens' by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 13, 2016
Ever since this generation of militants came to the spotlight, I always doubted if they actually had the sufferings of an average Niger Deltan at heart. From all indication, these guy only want a big pay day and off they go just like Tompolo and co, the next we would hear is that they have established a university in Benin republic while their region keeps getting worst. I started doubting them after they asked for the release of Kanu-what communion has biafra with the oil spills all over the sea and chronic proverty in the Niger Delta?
Though i support the NDA, I don't believe other militant groups comprises of only Niger deltans.

2 Likes

Re: Analysis On Vanguard Published 'Crack In Militant Camp Widens' by shukuokukobambi: 1:32pm On Jun 13, 2016
Hehehehehe.....I talk am cheesy

The emergence of a true, honest and selfless agitator for the Niger Delta is still in the future.

Like the coming of Jesus Christ, patience, watching and praying is very vital cheesy

Whoever thought the grandstanding and destructive activities of the NDA will lead to emancipation of the Niger Delta is a dunce.

Worse is whoever believed the NDA matter will be used to further the ipunk yoot dream. I no even know how to describe those ones cheesy

Let me jes kip qwuayet cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Analysis On Vanguard Published 'Crack In Militant Camp Widens' by 989900: 1:44pm On Jun 13, 2016
Toying with the lives of the poor to 'further' enrich their pockets. sad

2 Likes

Re: Analysis On Vanguard Published 'Crack In Militant Camp Widens' by engineerboat(m): 1:52pm On Jun 13, 2016
ShineuEye:

Be informed dat those agitators are only using the NDA as foot soldiers.

If the government is serious let them to after their sponsors.
Re: Analysis On Vanguard Published 'Crack In Militant Camp Widens' by modath(f): 1:52pm On Jun 13, 2016
Opportunists riding piggyback on genuine struggle!! Rocket science it is not! cool

Bismarck Rewane, no wonder he was postulating different economic theories! To each his own!!!!

7 Likes

Re: Analysis On Vanguard Published 'Crack In Militant Camp Widens' by engineerboat(m): 1:58pm On Jun 13, 2016
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
So APC that was formed in 2013 created MEND that has been in existence since circa 2004

Those people are only looking for ways to sell the idea of Pipeline survellance to their boys.

Nothing more. The sponsors have nothing to do with Niger Deltans interests. Since Tompolo had been scheme out by the Present govt.

1 Like

Re: Analysis On Vanguard Published 'Crack In Militant Camp Widens' by engineerboat(m): 1:59pm On Jun 13, 2016
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:

Those people are only looking for ways to sell the idea of Pipeline survellance to their boys.

Nothing more. The sponsors have nothing to do with Niger Deltans interests. Since Tompolo had been scheme out by the Present govt. They also want to get their share as government person

1 Like

Re: Analysis On Vanguard Published 'Crack In Militant Camp Widens' by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:26pm On Jun 13, 2016
This yoruba man calling himelf NigerDeltan , according to ipods!

2 Likes

Re: Analysis On Vanguard Published 'Crack In Militant Camp Widens' by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:34pm On Jun 13, 2016
walcut:
Ever since this generation of militants came to the spotlight, I always doubted if they actually had the sufferings of an average Niger Deltan at heart. From all indication, these guy only want a big pay day and off they go just like Tompolo and co, the next we would hear is that they have established a university in Benin republic while their region keeps getting worst. I started doubting them after they asked for the release of Kanu-what communion has biafra with the oil spills all over the sea and chronic proverty in the Niger Delta?
Though i support the NDA, I don't believe other militant groups comprises of only Niger deltans.
NDA also said they want Dasuki released by govt. One wonder when Dansuki became a southerner! Politicians and their games!

7 Likes

Re: Analysis On Vanguard Published 'Crack In Militant Camp Widens' by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:38pm On Jun 13, 2016
engineerboat:

Be informed dat those agitators are only using the NDA as foot soldiers.

If the government is serious let them to after their sponsors.
Of course brother. Just like MEND their motive would soon be known

1 Like

Re: Analysis On Vanguard Published 'Crack In Militant Camp Widens' by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:39pm On Jun 13, 2016
walcut:
God knows that I have never supported armed struggle, specifically militants agitations

1 Like

Re: Analysis On Vanguard Published 'Crack In Militant Camp Widens' by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:40pm On Jun 13, 2016
engineerboat:

Nothing more. The sponsors have nothing to do with Niger Deltans interests. Since Tompolo had been scheme out by the Present govt.
FACT not opinion

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra2021: Did The Governorship Debates Affect The Decision Of The Voters? / Police Ignore Woman Trappped Under Trailer / Buhari Meets South African President, Ramaphosa (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.