Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit - Business (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit (260381 Views)

Safe Daily Betting On 2/3odds That Guarantees Success / Earn Good, Continuous And Steady Profit From "Printing Biz". Start Up Is Easy. / Any Business Idea That Guarantees Steady Profit/income Flow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by Khaytunechi: 2:59pm On Apr 13, 2015
SolutionTipster:
I still ask; what is your greatest challenge now that has kept you from succeeding in the game?

greed.. cheap mistakes.. vowing not to accumulate games but once I log in,, I accumulate,, then I lose..
Just stumbled on this thread,, i'm still on page 1,, Kudos sir..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by Khaytunechi: 3:01pm On Apr 13, 2015
SolutionTipster:
I still ask; what is your greatest challenge now that has kept you from succeeding in the game?

greed.. cheap mistakes.. vowing not to accumulate games but once I log in,, I accumulate,, then I lose..
Just stumbled on this thread,, i'm still on page 1,, Kudos sir...
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 3:47pm On Apr 13, 2015
Deprime007:
The two sites you gave i having being studying dem but they re contradicting one another and i am nt bugging you just dat i wanted clearification

What are the two sites? Let me know how the are contradicting.
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 3:53pm On Apr 13, 2015
stingbreed:

Lost angry

Yes Sir. It happens.

The most important is to maintain a green percentage way higher than red. And that's what I'm doing.

1 Like

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by Deprime007: 7:50pm On Apr 13, 2015
Soccervista and betexplorer one will say loss de other win which one do i believe
SolutionTipster:

What are the two sites? Let me know how the are contradicting.
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 8:52pm On Apr 13, 2015
Deprime007:
Soccervista and betexplorer one will say loss de other win which one do i believe

I see.

Now you use your instinct. Personally, I do not use any site's prediction. What I do is to use the site's features to analyse matches for myself and consequently make my verdict on the match.
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 9:01pm On Apr 13, 2015
stingbreed:

Lost angry

Yes Sir. It happens.

The most important is to maintain a green percentage way higher than red. And that's what I'm doing.

I actually bet three times today. Two won and one failed. The one that failed was the one I posted here on the thread.

The odd for each bet was 1.69. I bet 1k in each of the three for instance, won two and lost 1. Total money staked is 3k, total money won is 1690 times 2 equals 3380. So I'm not on loss, there's small profit.

The idea is to make profit each day no matter how small.

I'll show you a chat with one of my subscribers in the next post to proof my claim.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 9:04pm On Apr 13, 2015
Here's the chat. A subscriber from SA

[11:29AM, 4/13/2015] Ralph Igwilo: Ukraine 12noon Karpaty : Vorskla
Romania 1.30pm Otelul Galati : Pandurii
Under 1.5ht
[11:29AM, 4/13/2015] Ralph Igwilo: Double combo
[11:29AM, 4/13/2015] ‪+27 71 890 3876‬: Yep
[11:30AM, 4/13/2015] ‪+27 71 890 3876‬: Will play nw
[12:07PM, 4/13/2015] Ralph Igwilo: Russia 1pm Ural : Lokomotiv Moscow
Russia 4pm Torpedo Moscow : Terek Grozny
Under 1.5ht
[12:07PM, 4/13/2015] Ralph Igwilo: That's next
[12:10PM, 4/13/2015] ‪+27 71 890 3876‬: Thanks
[3:44PM, 4/13/2015] Ralph Igwilo: Italy leg proB 6.45pm Pisa : SPAL 2013
[3:44PM, 4/13/2015] Ralph Igwilo: Russia 4pm Torpedo Moscow : Terek Grozny
[3:45PM, 4/13/2015] Ralph Igwilo: Use this to make up the first loss today
[3:45PM, 4/13/2015] Ralph Igwilo: So that today will be only little added
[4:59PM, 4/13/2015] ‪+27 71 890 3876‬: Ok cool
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by Chuksyd1: 9:33pm On Apr 13, 2015
It's just the first day of the week... I'm sure other days will be better.. Losing is actually inevitable but the truth is that, using this system there is a higher possibility of winning to losing. Keep calm and keep winning.
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 9:45pm On Apr 13, 2015
Khaytunechi:

Just stumbled on this thread,, i'm still on page 1,, Kudos sir...

I sight you.

All these you mentioned are the things you can.easily avoid. Next time, write down what you want to bet. Head to bookie site and do exactly what you've in your book..
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by Deprime007: 1:10am On Apr 14, 2015
Ok i get tanz
SolutionTipster:

I see.

Now you use your instinct. Personally, I do not use any site's prediction. What I do is to use the site's features to analyse matches for myself and consequently make my verdict on the match.
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by Rick9(m): 8:44am On Apr 14, 2015
SolutionTipster pls help me I don't know why bet9ja is doing this to me, I bet on live betting, if I bet on a particular odd they would change it. I don't just know why
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by Rick9(m): 8:45am On Apr 14, 2015
Or is there sth else I need to know about Live bettings
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 9:02am On Apr 14, 2015
Rick9:
SolutionTipster pls help me I don't know why bet9ja is doing this to me, I bet on live betting, if I bet on a particular odd they would change it. I don't just know why

I can't really tell the exact problem bro but I feel you placed the bet when the odd depreciated. During live match, odds fructuates
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by Rick9(m): 9:04am On Apr 14, 2015
SolutionTipster:

I can't really tell the exact problem bro but I feel you placed the bet when the odd depreciated. During live match, odds fructuates
Bro am thinking maybe I placed the bet after the match ended but that website are kinda slow in updating their website ah I just lost eh
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by eagle70: 1:09pm On Apr 14, 2015
Hello,
Can someone show me through the screenshot where we have under 1.5 ht in bet365 thanks

1 Like

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 4:42pm On Apr 14, 2015
Rick9:

Bro am thinking maybe I placed the bet after the match ended but that website are kinda slow in updating their website ah I just lost eh

Okay.
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 4:45pm On Apr 14, 2015
eagle70:
Hello,
Can someone show me through the screenshot where we have under 1.5 ht in bet365 thanks

Hello

When you click on a match in bet365. You've three menus: main , goals , and half. Click on half. Scroll down you will see first half goals.
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 11:26pm On Apr 14, 2015
Was it solved?
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by Khaytunechi: 1:07am On Apr 15, 2015
SolutionTipster:

I sight you.

All these you mentioned are the things you can.easily avoid. Next time, write down what you want to bet. Head to bookie site and do exactly what you've in your book..

Thanks. I took a break alrdy.. But I'll be back.. Please,, be available in two months time.. I'll get Ur e-book then..
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 7:57am On Apr 15, 2015
Khaytunechi:

Thanks. I took a break alrdy.. But I'll be back.. Please,, be available in two months time.. I'll get Ur e-book then..

Smiles...

Alright till then
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by Rick9(m): 12:26pm On Apr 15, 2015
SolutionTipster:

Okay.
I made a research and I now understand live betting. When I bet on who win rest of the match, they don't consider the goals that has been scored, as soon as u place ur bet the match score automatically is 0 - 0
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 6:34pm On Apr 15, 2015
Rick9:

I made a research and I now understand live betting. When I bet on who win rest of the match, they don't consider the goals that has been scored, as soon as u place ur bet the match score automatically is 0 - 0

Exactly
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 9:10pm On Apr 15, 2015
Brace up yourself guys. I might be up to something extremely powerful in football trading world by next week.

To my able trusted buyers. You know I don't sell shit.

Testing mode for now
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 10:14pm On Apr 16, 2015
How to beat the bookies without predicting the outcome of a match. You do not need to analyze the match. You do not bother about who wins.

You just need a calculator beside you. You calculate, place your bet and watch your money rise.

It is more easy for a horse to pass through the opening of the needle than you to lose your bet capital. It only grows gradually.

No ebook tutorial for now, but it must be ready by next week.

Price is 10k(lunching price) for now. I'll set the normal price after lunching it.

It is not a farce, I'm not blabbing here. Those closer knows I don't sell shit.

We can do trial before you pay me. Immediately profit starts crawling in I stop.

You can only get it as cheap as 10k from now to next weekend.

You can contact me for more details.
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 10:33pm On Apr 16, 2015
Call - 08174943732
Whatsapp – 2347034691458
BBM – 74530BC7
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 10:05pm On Apr 17, 2015
Hi guys.

The thread will be dull for some days to come. I've got the most reliable method of beating the bookies.

Packaging things.

I'll be back
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 17, 2015
Ana akogheri... Abeg proove it first by predictin a consecutive two odd only for three times... Then we know you are real!

1 Like

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by Kochilo: 4:59am On Apr 18, 2015
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by Kochilo: 5:03am On Apr 18, 2015
SolutionTipster:
How to beat the bookies without predicting the outcome of a match. You do not need to analyze the match. You do not bother about who wins.

You just need a calculator beside you. You calculate, place your bet and watch your money rise.

It is more easy for a horse to pass through the opening of the needle than you to lose your bet capital. It only grows gradually.

Price is 10k(lunching price) for now. I'll set the normal price after lunching it.

We can do trial before you pay me. Immediately profit starts crawling in I stop.

dude.... stop acting like a snail and stop extorting money from people... 10k my ass..... mtchew.....
SolutionTipster:

dude.... stop acting like a snail and stop extorting money from people... 10k my ass..... mtchew.....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (25) (Reply)

Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) / Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.