Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit - Business (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit (260210 Views)

Safe Daily Betting On 2/3odds That Guarantees Success / Earn Good, Continuous And Steady Profit From "Printing Biz". Start Up Is Easy. / Any Business Idea That Guarantees Steady Profit/income Flow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 9:02pm On Apr 21, 2015
Hahaha

I was out and my thread has been filled with negative comments. Okay ooo...Lol

Now we will do maths here. Stay tuned....lol
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 10:02pm On Apr 21, 2015
Oya.....carry your calculator....Lol

The bet was twice.
Start up capital was 4000
First bet was on number of goals in first half.

Odds and bet amt are as follow
0 goals 2.50, bet amt - 100
2+ goals 3.10, bet amt - 71.43
1 goal 2.55, bet amt - 98.78
Total bet amt is 100+71.43+98.78 = 270.21
Now, to know the remaining money after placing the bet.
4000 minus 270.21 equals 3729.79
Remaining money is now 3729.79
After result... It was 1nil in first half
Won bet is bet amt(98.78) times odd(2.55).
I.e 98.78 x 2.55 = 251.89
Add it to the remaining amt after placing bet
3729.79 + 251.89 = 3981.68

Total money after first bet result is 3981.68

Second bet was on home, draw, away.
Total money in acct is 3981.68

Odds and bet amt are
Home 2.60, bet amt - 156.25
Draw 3.15, bet amt - 103.99
Away 2.30, bet amt - 115.38
Total bet amt is 375.62
Now, to know the remaining money after placing the bet
3981.68 minus 375.62 equals 3606.06
Remaining money is now 3606.06
After result! It was home win.
Won money is bet amt(156.25) times odd(2.60)
I.e 156.25 x 2.60 = 406.25
Add it to remaining money after bet.
3606.06 + 406.25 = 4012.31

Total money after second bet result is 4012.31

Profit after second bet is
4012.31 - 4000 = 12.31......lol

Note that the reason why his profit rose to 169 is because of bonuses he got from the won bets

Got it? Now clap for me.

Wisdom is greater than witchcraft.
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by Britboy(m): 10:30pm On Apr 21, 2015
SolutionTipster:

The bet was twice.

Odds and bet amt are
Total bet amt is 375.62

Note that the reason why his profit rose to 169 is because of bonuses he got from the won bets

Got it? Now clap for me.

New to this thread.
Inasmuch as your strategy still guaranteed no loss of capital, the return/profit is very poor.
Do you realise that N645.81 was the invested capital (270.21+375.6), with a miserly return of N12.31?
Not impressive...truth be told.
Like someone initially posted...Seems like a total waste of time!
I stand to be corrected!

5 Likes

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 21, 2015
SolutionTipster:

The bet was twice.

Odds and bet amt are
Total bet amt is 375.62

Got it? Now clap for me.

nice one oga...bt d truth of d mata is dat d profit is too small..one has to stake high to get a decent profit....although I'm buyin ur idea...kudos
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by Khaytunechi: 11:11pm On Apr 21, 2015
Britboy:

New to this thread.
Inasmuch as your strategy still guaranteed no loss of capital, the return/profit is very poor.
Do you realise that N645.81 was the invested capital (270.21+375.6), with a miserly return of N12.31?
I stand to be corrected!

inasmuch as I understand Ur disappointment at the very poor 'return',, I'll urge U to focus more on the positives..

¡) this formula guarantees NO LOSS of Ur capital..
¡¡) U dont even hav to be concerned about the outcome of any game cos no matter how it ends,, you're REST ASSURED of gaining something out of it..
¡¡¡) indeed,, the returns is quite small,, but U shud understand that that was just on TWO GAMES only.. Now,, in a single day,, U might as well apply this format to as many games as U so wish and you'll watch as the so called 'time wasting' format could guarantee you a steady profit of #500 - #1k per day..

(i stand to be corrected too)..
Finally,, I'll like to add that rather than try to rubbish and bad mouth someone's 'master plan',, we shud find a way to fine-tune his idea into something profitable.. enough with the negative energy please.. this shii might not really be that great but I tell you,, it's something! At least,, U wont be bothered with livescores and shii anymore.. this isn't PUNTING anymore,, this is making investment every bluidy day and gaining something.. Be innovative,, make this format work for you.. And if you still think it's not cool enough,, then fine,, leave him to his tricks and dont discourage him..
To TipSter:: dude,, Iont totally believe in this shii but serzly,, it's worth a trial.. if it's working for you,, then keep it going.. NOW,, never reveal 100% of whatever format you've got to anyone.. Let Ur masterplan remain Urs and Urs alone.. Also,, from the few criticisms here,, you can still find a way to hone this format to perfection.. God bless we hussles..

Guys,, these bookmakers dem de get agents on sites like this.. We really shudnt be discussing this shii openly.. Dem fit just drop their odds and make it totally impossible.. Let's be wiser please.. God bless we all..
#SorryForTheNote..

#itzAllAboutTheBenjamiins

3 Likes

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 11:43pm On Apr 21, 2015
Lol

now you guys have changed from " there was no gain" to "the profit is small" lol

Note.
With this formula, you're guaranteed to get 30kt to 60k weekly on 100k investment.

Believe it or not. Practical will convince you.

If I sit you down to teach you this formula, you won't sleep until you find money to invest on it. You can even borrow to make sure you use it. what you do not know will always remain a mystery to you.

note that the stake in first bet and the ones in second bet were not the same. second bet was higher, something was responsible for that and they higher your number of bets, they higher your profit. you won't ever bother about who wins.

Now.

oya, bring up another defect in it.

1 Like

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 11:49pm On Apr 21, 2015
Britboy:

New to this thread.
I stand to be corrected!

Lol

Oga....I'm a business man, not a gambler. take note. I prefer constant 12naira each day to that long accumulation you call bet. let them keep paying me with your money.
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by Khaytunechi: 12:10am On Apr 22, 2015
SolutionTipster:

Lol

Oga....I'm a business man, not a gambler. take note. I prefer constant 12naira each day to that long accumulation you call bet. let them keep paying me with your money.

Gbam!
Simple AsFvck.
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by kalufelix(m): 1:08am On Apr 22, 2015
SolutionTipster:

Lol

I understand this your strategy perfectly i used it to make thousands some couple of years ago thru a nigerian bookie with their bonus offer until i popped up on their radar after so many successive withdrawals . They had to freeze ma acct with huge funds in it requesting that i come to their office for PHYSICAL VERIFICATION... lol

Now my problem is ur various stakes doesnt gurantee an equal loss or gain do you make use of a dutching calculator

What if the result had gone otherwise in the second

game it woulda been an outright loss

lastly nigerian bookies recently re-structured their bonuses Odds of 20 for instance @say 10 accum barely attracts a 2% bonus not to mention a single game

Av been workin on this strategy ever since it seems the bookies had it all covered but i believe there is always a loophole
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 7:06am On Apr 22, 2015
kalufelix:
I understand this your strategy perfectly i used it to make thousands some couple of years ago thru a nigerian bookie with their bonus offer until i popped up on their radar after so many successive withdrawals . They had to freeze ma acct with huge funds in it requesting that i come to their office for PHYSICAL VERIFICATION... lol

Now my problem is ur various stakes doesnt gurantee an equal loss or gain do you make use of a dutching calculator

What if the result had gone otherwise in the second

game it woulda been an outright loss

lastly nigerian bookies recently re-structured their bonuses Odds of 20 for instance @say 10 accum barely attracts a 2% bonus not to mention a single game

Av been workin on this strategy ever since it seems the bookies had it all covered but i believe there is always a loophole

That your problem is not a problem. I've the formula that directs you on what to stake. and it takes care of whatever result that occurs.

One guy contacted me on whatsapp and were saying that if the second result had been draw, that I would still lose. Yes, you're right, but you're wrong too...Lol.

Provided I continue betting, if the results I was getting were draw and away win, once a home win sets in, all the little money loss will come back including the profits I was suppose to make right from second bet.

Now I will go no further in revealing the idea.

Anyone who is not around when they buried a corpse, if asked to dig it up from the grave, will always start from the leg thinking it's the head.

Enough said. Let the wise act. Others keep nursing your pride.

before you know this secret inside out, you must pay me 20k. After teaching you, if you don't wow, tie me on the neck and collect your money back. If I'm not sure of my claim, I won't be bold to give my address and say let's see face to face.

After spending the 20k, you'll be grateful you met me. I bet you'll not sleep that day where you'll be wondering the kind of person I am and how you would become a millionaire this year. Your dreams will change.

Let the Thomases keep doubting.
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 7:15am On Apr 22, 2015
Thinking about the secret behind the calculations will only but confuse you more and make you lose weight as well.

It took me two years to get this. And the funny thing is that it came like a revelation when I've lost hope on it....

I know it's a gift from God.... but hey. It's my goldmine, if you're in my shoe. you won't dash it out either.

God blesses you with a tool in your hand.

1 Like

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 22, 2015
SolutionTipster:

After spending the 20k, you'll be grateful you met me. I bet you'll not sleep that day where you'll be wondering the kind of person I am and how you would become a millionaire this year. Your dreams will change.

If You're making the 'millions' like You claim, of what use is the meager 20,000 you're asking people to pay You?
Enjoy Your money alone if You're nt willing to dish out Your tips for free. Smh
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 10:44am On Apr 22, 2015
kadgets:
If You're making the 'millions' like You claim, of what use is the meager 20,000 you're asking people to pay You?
Enjoy Your money alone if You're nt willing to dish out Your tips for free. Smh

Lol.

I see you. You cannot get it free from me no matter what you say. you must pay to have .

it is test before paying. not pay before testing. so I don't see reason why you're bothering yourself.

No matter how much I make, that doesn't stop me from selling the idea. I have nothing to lose if I sell it. I'm a business man.

Dangote is the richest man in Africa yet he is still selling ten naira sugar.

2 Likes

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by zheroes(m): 11:08am On Apr 22, 2015
SolutionTipster:

Lol.

I see you. You cannot get it free from me no matter what you say. you must pay to have .

it is test before paying. not pay before testing. so I don't see reason why you're bothering yourself.

No matter how much I make, that doesn't stop me from selling the idea. I have nothing to lose if I sell it. I'm a business man.

Dangote is the richest man in Africa yet he is still selling ten naira sugar.

to make things easy bro, give your signals for a day to one week let people see the worth then you go to sleep, nobody wants to be fooled, all of us dey claim sharpness. just my two cents
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 12:16pm On Apr 22, 2015
zheroes:
to make things easy bro, give your signals for a day to one week let people see the worth then you go to sleep, nobody wants to be fooled, all of us dey claim sharpness. just my two cents

My broda. It is not easy like that. It is something you calculate with formula based on the odd you have in your bookie. So I can't possibly give out tips because odd varies accross bookies. Another thing is that if you're on the verge of placing bet and odd changes, you have to pause and recalculate before going ahead to place the bets.

So it is one on one stuff so that I could pay close attention to the person.

I hope you understand now
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by Khaytunechi: 1:02pm On Apr 22, 2015
Tipster,, which bookie dyou use??
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 1:57pm On Apr 22, 2015
Khaytunechi:
Tipster,, which bookie dyou use??

NairaBet, merrybet and bet365.
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by Rick9(m): 6:30pm On Apr 22, 2015
SolutionTipster:

NairaBet, merrybet and bet365.
Am just starting out, I have up to N500 in my account I believe I can raise it up to sth good. If only I can be getting just 3 Games everyday with 3.00 Odds I would be satisfied.

N500 X 3.00 = 1,500 if I get it like this for 6 Days and be saving 1k that's N6,000 1 Week then in a Month
6000 x 4 = N24,000

Following month I increase my capital from 500 to 3000 do the maths.

SolutionTipster how can I get games with just 3+ Odds only.

1 Like

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by udemzyudex(m): 7:50pm On Apr 22, 2015
lol.... I still dey observe
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 10:07pm On Apr 22, 2015
Rick9:

Am just starting out, I have up to N500 in my account I believe I can raise it up to sth good. If only I can be getting just 3 Games everyday with 3.00 Odds I would be satisfied.

N500 X 3.00 = 1,500 if I get it like this for 6 Days and be saving 1k that's N6,000 1 Week then in a Month
6000 x 4 = N24,000

Hello Sir. The answer to your question is simple. Go to any prediction site of your choice, you'll find it. Or bet still, visit WWW.giyf.com

1 Like

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by Donawoite(m): 12:55am On Apr 23, 2015
@ solutiontiper u are realy doing a great job here, i can se u are not only selling ebook u are also doing a good research on betting to make life easer for punter. i have learn a new thing here today with this ur idea. but that ur ebook is to costly for that 20k. It only big boys that can easly pay dat amount what abt small boy like us noting for us? lolz. pls i want u to reduce the price so that every body can easly by it just like d forma one. i know u can give it out for free if u want to, coz i belive u are more than that 20k now.thanks.
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by karlxavier(m): 7:20am On Apr 23, 2015
/@solution, what if the bokkie finds out and decides to block your account? What happens? Any experience like that in the house? And how was it solved?
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by Sellorbuyphones(m): 7:31am On Apr 23, 2015
Rick9:

6000 x 4 = N24,000

Pikin no know JUJu he dey call am VEGETABLe ... Na so punting easy Lol

3 Likes

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 7:57am On Apr 23, 2015
The thing is

If it becomes very popular. Bookies migh find a way to block it by creating a new policy. Though I have something in mind on how I can still trick them if they do.
But

That's more reason why I'll teach only few people the thing. Even if bookies finds out, that will be later on and by then I've made good money.
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by Rick9(m): 8:34am On Apr 23, 2015
Sellorbuyphones:

Pikin no know JUJu he dey call am VEGETABLe ... Na so punting easy Lol
E nor easy even 1 Single game fit still cut u
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 9:35am On Apr 23, 2015
Lol....

una wan turn my thread to comedy ground

God dey o
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by karlxavier(m): 5:59pm On Apr 23, 2015
Please has anyone in the house withdrawn from bet365? If yes, how
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 6:52pm On Apr 23, 2015
karlxavier:
Please has anyone in the house withdrawn from bet365? If yes, how

it's easy. verify your account and be able to withdraw with your UBA africard
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by Donawoite(m): 9:54pm On Apr 23, 2015
SolutionTipster:

The bet was twice.

Odds and bet amt are
Total bet amt is 375.62

Got it? Now clap for me.

@Solutiontiper i have a quesion here. the profit this guy make after second bet is 12.13 and is money rise to 169 coz of bonus, how can that happen in Nairabet. let say 169 - 12.31 = 156.69 so u mean Nairabet gave him 156.69 bonus afterall he won only stake on 2 games that won and he did not even accomulate any, 1 with odd of 2.55 and he bet only 98.78, the second one as odd of 2.60 and he stake only 156.25. what am try to say is b4 Nairabet can give u big bonus on small money u must accumulate many games and win first, like 15 to 30 or 40. check this:

NairaBet Admin
Administrator
The Don
Re: Bonus calculation
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2013, 03:54:47
PM »
Firstly, note that bonus is awarded based
on winnings not stake.
For any event to qualify for bonus, the
odds for the prediction on that event must
not be less than 1.5
For a bet slip containing 1-2 games with
odds not less than 1.5, the bonus awarded
will be 1% of winnings
For a bet slip containing 3-4 games with
will be 2% of winnings
For a bet slip containing 5 games with
will be 5% of winnings
For a bet slip containing 6 games with
will be 10% of winnings
For a bet slip containing 7 games with
will be 15% of winnings
For a bet slip containing 8 games with
will be 20% of winnings
The trend goes on and on.....
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 10:07pm On Apr 23, 2015
Donawoite:

@Solutiontiper i have a quesion here. the profit this guy make after second bet is 12.13 and is money rise to 169 coz of bonus, how can that happen in Nairabet. let say 169 - 12.31 = 156.69 so u mean Nairabet gave him 156.69 bonus afterall he won only stake on 2 games that won and he did not even accomulate any, 1 with odd of 2.55 and he bet only 98.78, the second one as odd of 2.60 and he stake only 156.25. what am try to say is b4 Nairabet can give u big bonus on small money u must accumulate many games and win first, like 15 to 30 or 40. check this:

NairaBet Admin
Administrator
The Don
PM »
on winnings not stake.
not be less than 1.5
will be 1% of winnings
will be 2% of winnings
will be 5% of winnings
will be 10% of winnings
will be 15% of winnings
will be 20% of winnings

Oga.

You're trying to bring up an issue that has been settled but I'll answer you for a reason best known to me.

No1... Bonus helped to increase his profit.
No2... The figures I used in the calculations might not be exactly the same with that which the bookies machine used to calculate the whole thing. I was doing approximation(jss maths) in the figures to avoid long numbers.

The purpose of doing that calculation was to clear doubters mind about if profit actually entered in the two bets.

If you think I manufactured that chat by myself. So be it, you have right to your own opinion. But thank God you don't have right to your own truth.

You can twist another thing and bring up again.
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by kalufelix(m): 10:19pm On Apr 23, 2015
Donawoite:

NairaBet Admin
Administrator
The Don
PM »
on winnings not stake.
not be less than 1.5
will be 1% of winnings
will be 2% of winnings
will be 5% of winnings
will be 10% of winnings
will be 15% of winnings
will be 20% of winnings
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by kalufelix(m): 10:30pm On Apr 23, 2015
SolutionTipster:

Oga.

You're trying to bring up an issue that has been settled but I'll answer you for a reason best known to me.

No1... Bonus helped to increase his profit.
No2... The figures I used in the calculations might not be exactly the same with that which the bookies machine used to calculate the whole thing. I was doing approximation(jss maths) in the figures to avoid long numbers.

The purpose of doing that calculation was to clear doubters mind about if profit actually entered in the two bets.

If you think I manufactured that chat by myself. So be it, you have right to your own opinion. But thank God you don't have right to your own truth.

You can twist another thing and bring up again.
This doesn't answer the question

How did such bonus appear on single games at stakes less than N100

Nobody said you manufactured the chat but if you're gonna do a test run to prove your strategy to your prospective subscribers then it has to be very clear... I mean the RESULTS not ur SECRET

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (25) (Reply)

Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) / Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.