Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,744 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:44 AM

Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit - Business (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit (263263 Views)

Safe Daily Betting On 2/3odds That Guarantees Success / Earn Good, Continuous And Steady Profit From "Printing Biz". Start Up Is Easy. / Any Business Idea That Guarantees Steady Profit/income Flow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 11:22pm On Apr 23, 2015
kalufelix:
This doesn't answer the question

How did such bonus appear on single games at stakes less than N100

Nobody said you manufactured the chat but if you're gonna do a test run to prove your strategy to your prospective subscribers then it has to be very clear... I mean the RESULTS not ur SECRET

I've just said that this is not the kind of bet you give tips and back out because you do not need to predict anything.

I've said it over time that if you're interested in the idea and willing to pay if it works, contact me, I'll run a trial for you to confirm first before you pay.

What else do you need?
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by Donawoite(m): 12:17am On Apr 24, 2015
kalufelix:
This doesn't answer the question

How did such bonus appear on single games at stakes less than N100

Nobody said you manufactured the chat but if you're gonna do a test run to prove your strategy to your prospective subscribers then it has to be very clear... I mean the RESULTS not ur SECRET

thank you jare my brother. Nairabet is not stup!d, Nairabet is design for gambler not where to make free money. i just the pity pple that will fall for this trick. Anyway sha i don't have much to say coz i don't bet anymore with my little experince on betting, betting is a total west of time and money. And u will se many pple come here shouting betting is a business and at d end of d day u se dem selling odd and ebook if betting is a business will u get time to sell ebook or odd. some times i use to think pple that stake 200 or 500 in many games to win million is better than pple that think d can take betting as a business, staking small in many games one day u may be lucky and win big and most of them dont wast much time on selecting the game, coz i have se someone that won 8 million b4 with this method . but if u think u can take betting as a business and u start finding 2 or 3 games to bet on. first you u will be wasting ur time try to select the best game to bet on, at the end of the day the game u think u select best wil be d on that will spoil ur game and end u up in lossing if u try this for a month u will se that there is not any big deal in betting. with winnig, lossing, winning, lossing at the end of the month u wil se u want make much money dat is if u are lucky, if u are not lucky ur capita will even be in denger. second u can never win big with dis method than only chiken change maybe exactly amount u stake. if u want to make money find a gud business to do, start selling somthing just exaple like Ralph now. thanks
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by Khaytunechi: 1:37am On Apr 24, 2015
^^^ and this is why the Black man will forever remain backward.. while others are trying to profer solutions to hard issues,, the typical black man would be in a corner criticizing and running people's efforts down with their mouths filled with negativity and a pessimistic mindset..
if U do not believe him and U can't pay him,, then please STFU and stop running him down! He's sha not begging or forcing U naa.. dyou want him to spill everything out b4 U believe him?? Tsk Tsk.. ona wan chop awoof but small sacrifice ona no ready to make.. see that one up there with warped ideology on how betting works.. Chaiii.. it's a shame..
P.S>> I'm not saying he's real neither am I say otherwise.. but yall shud fvcking tone down with Ur negativity.. It's sickening! If ona no want am,, den unfollow naa.. Abi hin tie down ona yanshes here??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by Donawoite(m): 8:49am On Apr 24, 2015
Khaytunechi:
^^^ and this is why the Black man will forever remain backward.. while others are trying to profer solutions to hard issues,, the typical black man would be in a corner criticizing and running people's efforts down with their mouths filled with negativity and a pessimistic mindset..
if U do not believe him and U can't pay him,, then please STFU and stop running him down! He's sha not begging or forcing U naa.. dyou want him to spill everything out b4 U believe him?? Tsk Tsk.. ona wan chop awoof but small sacrifice ona no ready to make.. see that one up there with warped ideology on how betting works.. Chaiii.. it's a shame..
P.S>> I'm not saying he's real neither am I say otherwise.. but yall shud fvcking tone down with Ur negativity.. It's sickening! If ona no want am,, den unfollow naa.. Abi hin tie down ona yanshes here??

and who is runing him down, i ask him a simple question he turn it into somthing els and u are saying the are runing him down, what concern me about runing his business down, did i no him b4, even the reason y am posting here is i have done business with him b4 if not i will just be looking. d guy said he deposit 4k into his nairabet acct and d money turn 4169 naira with just stake of 156 naira and 98 in a 2 games only and he claim d money is from bonus, i am not new in using nairabet if he said money is from other place i may belive but bonus nairabet will just give u 2 to 5 naira on that stake and that can not increas his capita to 4169. Is it not doing is business? If he is trying to convice us to buy his ebook with 20k and there is somewhere i dont undastand did i not have a right to ask a quesion or what are u saying? and am not folowing him am not coming here to read Ralph post alone but what other are saying nd wht d se abt betting nairaland a is a forum dat everybody can contribute about his or her opinion not a blog. if dis place is a blog u want se me here. so that is it. and i think u are also punter, i don't need disturb my self to u againg u will no what punting is with time. coz u sand like newbie in punting.

1 Like

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 9:30am On Apr 24, 2015
Donawoite.... This is my last reply to you on this thread because I see you're simply being controversial.

When headboyprince was attacking me on this thread you joined him and was saying all sorts of things. At the end, you confessed that you made over 50k with my guide in your first week.

I have said it over time here that I'm not forcing any body to get my latest strategy. I didn't even say pay me before I give it to you without you testing the authenticity of the system first. Rather, I said if you wish to get it at that price, contact me, I'll run a practical with you in your bet account. Once you start gaining, I'll stop. then you can pay.

What is the problem here? I think the guy I had the chat with, his phone number is there, why not call him to confirm or better still you apply for practical.

Even though you later failed again, but I'm happy my other guide worked for you when you newly got it. Have you ever wondered or tried to ascertain why you failed on the long run?

I'm fed up with you.
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by Donawoite(m): 11:10am On Apr 24, 2015
SolutionTipster:
Donawoite.... This is my last reply to you on this thread because I see you're simply being controversial.

When headboyprince was attacking me on this thread you joined him and was saying all sorts of things. At the end, you confessed that you made over 50k with my guide in your first week.

I have said it over time here that I'm not forcing any body to get my latest strategy. I didn't even say pay me before I give it to you without you testing the authenticity of the system first. Rather, I said if you wish to get it at that price, contact me, I'll run a practical with you in your bet account. Once you start gaining, I'll stop. then you can pay.

What is the problem here? I think the guy I had the chat with, his phone number is there, why not call him to confirm or better still you apply for practical.

Even though you later failed again, but I'm happy my other guide worked for you when you newly got it. Have you ever wondered or tried to ascertain why you failed on the long run?

I'm fed up with you.

I don't want to say anything here againg but i will say this for d last time coz of what u wrote now. truth i subscrib for ur ebook but i don't make kobo with it, i only lost all my capita with it and i follow all the rule in it. i only say i make 50k that last time coz it will be like some just come here to spoil someone els business and is not gud like that dat y i turn everything into a joke den. i repet my self i dont make a cent with ur ebook. but what make me attaking u here is not coz of ur ebook dat i buy and is not working for me, i belive if it don't work for me it may work for some one els coz our head is different and someone may join betting today with litter capita and turn it to million within one or two month why u will se some one who will be betting for like 5years now nd will be managing to make 2 to 5k sometimes a month and this not only on betting it is on every business dat may make me money my not make u. d main reason why am attacking u is d money u put on that ebook is tomuch for his work 4k with only 1 system of betting Unda 1.5 goal in first helf, b4 i bought it i turt there are many differents method der if dis one no work dis one go work coz am sure not all wil work for me. but when i pay and u send the ebook to my email and i open the ebook dat when i no say i have been dupe d ebook no worth 500 naira. i hate my self immediately coz that method is what i am seing everywhere pple are sharing on there blogs Forums for free. thanks

7 Likes

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by Britboy(m): 12:44pm On Apr 24, 2015
Khaytunechi:

Guy, take a chill pill man.
The way you've been defending the OP, one might think you're his accomplice or something...yes!
According to the op, he has developed a strategy, and also gave us an insight on how it works, but it still leaves a lot to be desired, hence; the uncertainty amongst prospective subscribers.

It is left to the OP, to answer all questions thrown at him transparently...without an iota of doubt!
I find it preposterous, when you indirectly attack people, who have the right to question the OP.
Taking panadol for another man's headache?
Na you sabi...

2 Likes

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 3:40pm On Apr 24, 2015
Donawoite:

I don't want to say anything here againg but i will say this for d last time coz of what u wrote now. truth i subscrib for ur ebook but i don't make kobo with it, i only lost all my capita with it and i follow all the rule in it. i only say i make 50k that last time coz it will be like some just come here to spoil someone els business and is not gud like that dat y i turn everything into a joke den. i repet my self i dont make a cent with ur ebook. but what make me attaking u here is not coz of ur ebook dat i buy and is not working for me, i belive if it don't work for me it may work for some one els coz our head is different and someone may join betting today with litter capita and turn it to million within one or two month why u will se some one who will be betting for like 5years now nd will be managing to make 2 to 5k sometimes a month and this not only on betting it is on every business dat may make me money my not make u. d main reason why am attacking u is d money u put on that ebook is tomuch for his work 4k with only 1 system of betting Unda 1.5 goal in first helf, b4 i bought it i turt there are many differents method der if dis one no work dis one go work coz am sure not all wil work for me. but when i pay and u send the ebook to my email and i open the ebook dat when i no say i have been dupe d ebook no worth 500 naira. i hate my self immediately coz that method is what i am seing everywhere pple are sharing on there blogs Forums for free. thanks

Lol...
I said I was not going to reply you again, but this made laugh.

So you're trying to say that you bought my ebook and did not make a dime with it yet you openly come to this thread to praise me and claim to make 50k in your first week with the guide? Chai, You're a very kind person, one in a million.

Again, another lie is that you do not know the content of my guide before applying for it. Not only that I clearly stated the contents on my guides here on the thread, I also tell those that contacts me for it. Even on my sales page, everything is clearly stated there. If truly you do not know the content of what you were buying before paying, you seriously need a CANE deliverance because you behaved like a child. You're an adult for crying out loud.

Stop hating on someone's progress bro. That way, your own success will surface. Most guys that bought my ebook made the money back times two or even more in my hand before I leave them to work on there own.

You're just making caricature of yourself just because of your evil motive to tarnish my name.

Allogance and negativity won't lead you anywhere. That's my one cent to you

2 Likes

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by Khaytunechi: 4:31pm On Apr 24, 2015
Britboy:

Guy, take a chill pill man.
The way you've been defending the OP, one might think you're his accomplice or something...yes!
According to the op, he has developed a strategy, and also gave us an insight on how it works, but it still leaves a lot to be desired, hence; the uncertainty amongst prospective subscribers.

It is left to the OP, to answer all questions thrown at him transparently...without an iota of doubt!
I find it preposterous, when you indirectly attack people, who have the right to question the OP.
Taking panadol for another man's headache?
Na you sabi...

Looool @ 'accomplice'.. that's some funny shii.. see,, Iont know this guy.. Iont even think I'll get to know him cos the '20k b4 business' is outrageous.. it's OK to ask questions,, no doubt.. what I find annoying is folks trying to just put him down by all means and at all cost.. someone said 'punting is business' to him,, and a sore loser came here spitting shii and all.. I still insist y'all can be more positive and achieve more here than this silly questions which aims at making d niqqa seem a liar and a cheat.. SIMPLE.. And if you've already zeroed on not buying his shii,, then leave him be! That's all 'm saying.. Enough with the negative energy.. Ona too de worry biko.. No be by force kwan..

1 Like

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by Donawoite(m): 5:43pm On Apr 24, 2015
SolutionTipster:

Lol...
I said I was not going to reply you again, but this made laugh.

So you're trying to say that you bought my ebook and did not make a dime with it yet you openly come to this thread to praise me and claim to make 50k in your first week with the guide? Chai, You're a very kind person, one in a million.

Again, another lie is that you do not know the content of my guide before applying for it. Not only that I clearly stated the contents on my guides here on the thread, I also tell those that contacts me for it. Even on my sales page, everything is clearly stated there. If truly you do not know the content of what you were buying before paying, you seriously need a CANE deliverance because you behaved like a child. You're an adult for crying out loud.

Stop hating on someone's progress bro. That way, your own success will surface. Most guys that bought my ebook made the money back times two or even more in my hand before I leave them to work on there own.

You're just making caricature of yourself just because of your evil motive to tarnish my name.

Allogance and negativity won't lead you anywhere. That's my one cent to you

If i continual replying u i will just be spoiling ur business which is not gud, and i don't want to do that. if u tell me the content of the ebook will i use my hard earning money to buy it with u again. u just say there are secret in that ebook that i can use to make atlist 10k every week using under 1.5 goal in first half makart. and i bought the ebook i open it and i don't se any secret, than go to the pridiction sites and select unda 1.5 goal in first half and go to nairabet and bet on them, then i started searching for secret way dey in the ebook and i no se any secret o lolz... this is just a warning for all newbies here, think twice b4 buying op ebook. i want even visit this thread again coz if i kep visiting u will be provoking me and i my spoil ur business.bye to everybody here. thanks

5 Likes

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 6:58pm On Apr 24, 2015
Donawoite:

If i continual replying u i will just be spoiling ur business which is not gud, and i don't want to do that. if u tell me the content of the ebook will i use my hard earning money to buy it with u again. u just say there are secret in that ebook that i can use to make atlist 10k every week using under 1.5 goal in first half makart. and i bought the ebook i open it and i don't se any secret, than go to the pridiction sites and select unda 1.5 goal in first half and go to nairabet and bet on them, then i started searching for secret way dey in the ebook and i no se any secret o lolz... this is just a warning for all newbies here, think twice b4 buying op ebook. i want even visit this thread again coz if i kep visiting u will be provoking me and i my spoil ur business.bye to everybody here. thanks

Now I see how wicked and callous people can be.

You claim I simply told you there's secret in there. I'm sure that I do explain things to anyone that wish to get my service beforehand to avoid problems in the future.

On 19th of January I made a post here on this thread offering my ebook tutorials for lesser price. There, I wrote the highlight of the contents on my ebook. Everything you'll learn from it.

I've taken time to search for the post so that I will quote it directly to justify my claim but I found out that it has been deleted from this thread. Whetter it is you that deleted it or someone else just to suffer me, you've failed because you didn't delete every evidence from the thread.

Now, anyone that wishes to see if I'm the one lying or you, Donawoite. Kindly goto page 4 of this thread, you'll see where the post I made was quoted by two persons in the page.

My broda, no matter how you try, you cannot hide the truth.

Karma will catch up with you. Life is all about cause and effect.
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 7:11pm On Apr 24, 2015
Khaytunechi:

Looool @ 'accomplice'.. that's some funny shii.. see,, Iont know this guy.. Iont even think I'll get to know him cos the '20k b4 business' is outrageous.. it's OK to ask questions,, no doubt.. what I find annoying is folks trying to just put him down by all means and at all cost.. someone said 'punting is business' to him,, and a sore loser came here spitting shii and all.. I still insist y'all can be more positive and achieve more here than this silly questions which aims at making d niqqa seem a liar and a cheat.. SIMPLE.. And if you've already zeroed on not buying his shii,, then leave him be! That's all 'm saying.. Enough with the negative energy.. Ona too de worry biko.. No be by force kwan..

My broda, I do not know you and you do not know me too. But you've chosen to go with the truth. God bless you.

Grace found me. I know what I know today by the grace of God. It is not entirely through hard work.

God blesses someone through what he holds in his hands. If your hand is empty, you'll remain a stagnant in life. If you don't use what you've in your hand judiciously, you'll live to live a regret life because one day you'll find out that somebody have used that gift to make heavens on earth. I decided to sell my idea because it is a product of rigorous research and thoughts for two years coupled with the grace of God.

The other ebook I sell 3500, i have dashed it to up to 3 people from this thread free of charge.

You are positive.

Grace is transferable, kindly contact me if you earnestly need to get my latest strategy.
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by Khaytunechi: 9:46pm On Apr 24, 2015
Loool.. Tipster,, Thanks for the offer but I'll pass- for now.. check my first 3-4 comments here,, I mentioned that I'm taking some time off biko.. just no disappear woh,, me I believe you've got a great idea going here.. + i think someone else needs that ebook far more than I do.. that Dinowhatever niccur sure needs to be schooled anew over and over and over again.. apparently,, he's lost quite a fortune and niqqa's so pained he's blaming it all on you! Ngwanu give him d ebook faa.. then break things down to the simplest form so hin go fit grasp something... (just kidding!).. Thanks for the offer.. Keep believing in what U do bruh..
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by okhiai1(m): 9:53pm On Apr 24, 2015
GUYS ABEG I NEED SMALL SURE GAME NOT MORE THAN 30.00 ODD PLEASE GUYS HELP A BRO IN NEED
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 10:10pm On Apr 24, 2015
okhiai1:
GUYS ABEG I NEED SMALL SURE GAME NOT MORE THAN 30.00 ODD PLEASE GUYS HELP A BRO IN NEED

Lol
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by richidinho(m): 10:37pm On Apr 24, 2015
okhiai1:

York city - draw
Crystal palace - draw
Hannover 96 - +D
Watford - +D
Reading - +D
Tottenham - both score
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by Khaytunechi: 11:01pm On Apr 24, 2015
seeing is believing.. SolutionTipster,, how about U drop few 'practicals' publicly for everyone?? Please??
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by Kochilo: 4:39am On Apr 25, 2015
hmmmmmm...... i continue to say this to you all.... betting is not as simple as you all might think.... take betting as business when you start selling ebooks in the name of new discovered secrets that can fetch u TONNS OF CASH .. I PITY U

for those wy never understand.......NO SECRETS IN MAKING TONS OF MONEY OR NOT LOSING ACCOUNT,.....THE ONLY SECRETS THAT CAN HELP U SURVIVE IN THE LONG RUN IS PROPER MONEY MANAGEMENT.......

THE truth is that most people after buyin ebooks will loose even more in the longrun and most will part their way bc they can't bear the shame to come bk here to renounce the INCONSISTENT nature of.the ebook after buying ....... i said it earlier that soon..... people will come back here to start renouncing about the doom encounterd after buying ebooks.........

i did mine here.... and his sole reply was that is just because am a failure.....dt it Didn't work for me doesn't mean that it Didn't work for odas and he also went ahead to say that he doesn't know me that hes sure i dnt purchase his eboook...... bla bla bla ... ***i just laffed over it ***

SO PEOPLE THAT CONDIDER ME AS HATERS.... U CAN START QUOTING ME now......i don't just comment to fine tune people or change people's mind.... everyman on him own

I COMMENT HERE BASED ON MY PAST EXPERIENCE......I DNT MIND ANY TYPE OF WORDS USED AGAINST ME HERE...ESPECIALLY FOR THOSE THAT CALLED ME ALL SORTS OF NAMES.....BUT MY HAPPINESS IS THAT AM STILL ALIVE AND HAVE THE OPPRTUNITY TO TELL THE SIMPLE TRUTH....

SO NO TYPE OF QUOTED COMMENT WIL MAKE ME FEEL DISDAINED undecided

2 Likes

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by Kochilo: 4:41am On Apr 25, 2015
Khaytunechi:
seeing is believing.. SolutionTipster,, how about U drop few 'practicals' publicly for everyone?? Please??

but how about in the longrun?
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by odimbannamdi(m): 8:14am On Apr 25, 2015
Goodmorning guys. i have read every single posts on this thread within yesterday and this morning

Last year august, i started trading forex. but i lost woefully because i traded with the wrong mindset. i saw it as a get-rich-quick money scheme. but now, after much research, i now regard it as a business where u compound your daily profits no matter how small. hoping to begin trading again when i have reasonable capital

I am relatively new to sports betting, but from the OP's enlightenment on this thread, i now regard it as "Sports trading" already.

Of all the trading methods you dropped, i think over 0.5 live trading is the safest because it is kinda difficult for matches to end goalless, coupled with the fact that the odd increases as the is being played

However, OP, i have a few questions. where can i check for live scores? can the 0.5 strategy be used on any match in any league whatsoever? what informs your decision on the choice of matches to trqde on?

with my forex trading knowledge, am sure i will be able to make it in sports trading too, but i just need a little clarification on how to choose matches to bet on.

OP, i deeply admire and appreciate your desire and efforts to help people make consistent profit from sports trading. it is, however, unfortunate that a few myopic people do not appreciate you. dont worry about them. just keep doing your thing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by Khaytunechi: 8:29am On Apr 25, 2015
^^^ ''i now regard it as SPORTS TRADING''... this is the mindset of someone who's sensibly positive.. Guy,, God bless U! i hope Tipster wud take his time to further enlighten U... Good luck..
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by Khaytunechi: 8:32am On Apr 25, 2015
Kochilo:

but how about in the longrun?

WTH dyou mean by ''the longrun''?! and how is ''the longrun'' any of my business??
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by Britboy(m): 8:39am On Apr 25, 2015
odimbannamdi:
Goodmorning guys. i have read every single posts on this thread within yesterday and this morning

Last year august, i started trading forex. but i lost woefully because i traded with the wrong mindset. i saw it as a get-rich-quick money scheme. but now, after much research, i now regard it as a business where u compound your daily profits no matter how small. hoping to begin trading again when i have reasonable capital

I am relatively new to sports betting, but from the OP's enlightenment on this thread, i now regard it as "Sports trading" already.

Of all the trading methods you dropped, i think over 0.5 live trading is the safest because it is kinda difficult for matches to end goalless, coupled with the fact that the odd increases as the is being played

However, OP, i have a few questions. where can i check for live scores? can the 0.5 strategy be used on any match in any league whatsoever? what informs your decision on the choice of matches to trqde on?

with my forex trading knowledge, am sure i will be able to make it in sports trading too, but i just need a little clarification on how to choose matches to bet on.

OP, i deeply admire and appreciate your desire and efforts to help people make consistent profit from sports trading. it is, however, unfortunate that a few myopic people do not appreciate you. dont worry about them. just keep doing your thing.

Some of us do appreciate after all...
For me though, I think the main reason why some of his subscribers have come out openly to criticise him, is purely based on the cost of his E-book, which may or may not have added much value to their trading portfolios.
To make matters worse, he then discovers another strategy, and puts a whooping price tag of 20k!

In my humble opinion, I think greed is the catalyst of this whole fiasco.
Lesson learnt?

By the way, why don't you go ahead and purchase his E-book, I'm sure all the answers you seek for, are contained in it. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by Guests: 9:39am On Apr 25, 2015
odimbannamdi:

once, I was following the 0.5 trend, but sometimes it totally results to nothing, now one of the key points in staking, is to calculate how long it will take you to recover a loss.

As for over 0.5, sometimes it could take 5 extra bets.

let me give you a tip, for any match you are interested in, go to flashscore dot com, click on the live match, and check the statistics, see which team is pressing, and which is getting more goal attempts, graciously judge if you think a goal can be scored, then make your decision.

sometimes you see a match, almost half time with shots on goal 2/1, that's poor.

but a match with shots on goal, 4/5 is more promising.

but then, this is football, its a round ball, it can roll into anywhere, the first goal attempt might just be a goal.

the key is to be right much more than to be wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by Guests: 9:42am On Apr 25, 2015
and to whom it may concern, every system can fail in punting.

nothing is sure!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by odimbannamdi(m): 11:30am On Apr 25, 2015
@Guests, thanks for your enlightenment, but i have a few questions and opinions:

i checked the scores of all matches yesterday and only a very few ended goalless. dont u think there is a very high probability of goals being scored un matches?
From your experience, what is the range of odds that presents at 15mins into the match for over 0.5? as for me, 1.5 is cool
What do u mean by "As for over 0.5, sometimes it could take 5 extra bets"? i didnt get you at all

1 Like

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 12:17pm On Apr 25, 2015
odimbannamdi:

Welcome. There are many livescore sites but I prefer either flashscore or unogoal.com

If you can maintain 65% and above win rate betting on over 0.5ht, at at least 1.55odd per game, you're sure on plus side. That is, making sure you win two out of every 3 selections you make.

Always go for matches that involve big teams that score good number of goals and mid/bottom table teams that concedes goals too. Avoid cup matches unless you're sure of the teams lineups or how important the match is to the bigger team.

1 Like

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by Guests: 3:25pm On Apr 25, 2015
odimbannamdi:
@Guests, thanks for your enlightenment, but i have a few questions and opinions:

i checked the scores of all matches yesterday and only a very few ended goalless. dont u think there is a very high probability of goals being scored un matches?
From your experience, what is the range of odds that presents at 15mins into the match for over 0.5? as for me, 1.5 is cool
What do u mean by "As for over 0.5, sometimes it could take 5 extra bets"? i didnt get you at all

let me start from what confused you,

sometimes over 0.5 could vary from 1.25-1.3, factoring that, if you stake and lost 1k, you'd have to continuously stake 1k 4 times to reap 250*4=1k lost stake.

now, depending on the match, at 15 mins, the odd could rise to 1.50, 1.55, 1.60, for that half, and about 1.07 to 1.10 for the full match(hardly present)

now, checking live score and finding out that only a few end goalless, how are you sure you can avoid such devastating matches? it could even be the topmost team, and the team at the bottom, and still end goalless.

I'd like to understand, if your interest is in the 0.5 half time, or 0.5 full time technique.

1 Like

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by Jay0079: 4:12pm On Apr 25, 2015
FOOTBALL IS NEVER A MYSTERY BUT A SYSTEM Of STRATEGY FROM THE BLAST OF THE WHISTLE to its HALT.
To unlock the secrets keys of GOALS TRADE
WHERE EVERY BET gets RETURNED -if you are interested in business quote me back!

N.B -it applies only to GOAL scored and not A Barren Trade.The keys Unlocks Whether an Ov 0.5ht to U 1.5 ht,Over 0.5 ft and gets 50% capital return in a Barren Trade
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 25, 2015
Jay0079:
FOOTBALL IS NEVER A MYSTERY BUT A SYSTEM Of STRATEGY FROM THE BLAST OF THE WHISTLE to its HALT.
To unlock the secrets keys of GOALS TRADE
WHERE EVERY BET gets RETURNED -
contact me lawrencevictor@gmail.com if you are interested in business

N.B -it applies only to GOAL scored and not A Barren Trade.The keys Unlocks Whether an Ov 0.5ht to U 1.5 ht,Over 0.5 ft
stfu

2 Likes

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by odimbannamdi(m): 6:17pm On Apr 25, 2015
Guests:

let me start from what confused you,

sometimes over 0.5 could vary from 1.25-1.3, factoring that, if you stake and lost 1k, you'd have to continuously stake 1k 4 times to reap 250*4=1k lost stake.

now, depending on the match, at 15 mins, the odd could rise to 1.50, 1.55, 1.60, for that half, and about 1.07 to 1.10 for the full match(hardly present)

now, checking live score and finding out that only a few end goalless, how are you sure you can avoid such devastating matches? it could even be the topmost team, and the team at the bottom, and still end goalless.

I'd like to understand, if your interest is in the 0.5 half time, or 0.5 full time technique.

now i understand u perfectly. there is actually some truth what u said. to make matters worst, sometimes bookies block the over 0,5 goals ft completely.
the best method of using the over 0.5goals ft would have been to accumulate not more than 4 matches to give an odd of 1.3. but then, there is the risk of losing.

a friend, and even someone on nairaland, talked about distributing singles on draw bets. most draw bets have an odd of at least 3. so if u are able to win 3 out of 7, u would have made a decent income.
what u guys think?

1 Like

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by Guests: 6:42pm On Apr 25, 2015
odimbannamdi:

now i understand u perfectly. there is actually some truth what u said. to make matters worst, sometimes bookies block the over 0,5 goals ft completely.
the best method of using the over 0.5goals ft would have been to accumulate not more than 4 matches to give an odd of 1.3. but then, there is the risk of losing.

a friend, and even someone on nairaland, talked about distributing singles on draw bets. most draw bets have an odd of at least 3. so if u are able to win 3 out of 7, u would have made a decent income.
what u guys think?

truly, I dread draws, seriously, because just one mistake can ruin it all.

as for over 0.5 goals, once I tried to follow it, some games went as low as 1.02 and 1.03, by so, you would realize that you have accumulated up to 8/10 games, now if you stake 1000, you'll only possible be making a meagre 3hundred, for that much risk, not worth it.

study the games well, you will find your niche.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (25) (Reply)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.