Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,680 members, 7,823,919 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Femi Fani-kayode Denies Being Cramjones On Channels - Cramjones - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode Denies Being Cramjones On Channels - Cramjones (3625 Views)

Nigerians React To Martin Onovo's Interview On Channels Today - Video / Femi Olu-Kayode Denies Disowning Any Of His Children / Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Denies Being Cramjones On Channels - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 01, 2014
AlabaBoss:

My brother, please trust me. He is definitely not FFK. I can assure you.
Odinma1 I know you are IT geek... Have you met him or exchanged correspondence?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Denies Being Cramjones On Channels - Cramjones by AlabaBoss: 8:16pm On Sep 01, 2014
barcanista: Odinma1 I know you are IT geek... Have you met him or exchanged correspondence?

My bros. I cannot reveal any details. More coming soon...

All I can say is Cramjones is definitely NOT FFK.

I no be IT geek ooo grin grin

My business is in Alaba lipsrsealed

Anambra adigo mma cool cool
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Denies Being Cramjones On Channels - Cramjones by BOAR: 8:16pm On Sep 01, 2014
Where is the youtube video.?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Denies Being Cramjones On Channels - Cramjones by UnknownT: 8:20pm On Sep 01, 2014
its a good thing to see that no one either PDP or APC takes this guy serious again. By this guy i mean Fani Kayode and Cramjones
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Denies Being Cramjones On Channels - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 01, 2014
AlabaBoss:

Its true sha. I don't just like ppl with multiple personalities.

Nairaland Adigo mma grin
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Denies Being Cramjones On Channels - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 01, 2014
UnknownT: its a good thing to see that no one either PDP or APC takes this guy serious again. By this guy i mean Fani Kayode and Cramjones
when it comes to crackjokes and ffk, both Pdp and APC are in agreement that they are nicompoops
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Denies Being Cramjones On Channels - Cramjones by jmaine: 8:34pm On Sep 01, 2014
ScamJones my nigga . . . . . . .Hafar na . . . .I see you haven't change even after your brief sabbatical off nairaland . . . grin grin
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Denies Being Cramjones On Channels - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 01, 2014
Cramjones may not be FFK but definitely FFK is a nairalander. The question is: what is FFK moniker on nairaland?

I believe FFK have severally read of Cramjones posturing here hence the need to debunked the claim during the Channels interview.

Anyway his reaction and the way he parried the cramjones question will go a long way to unmask his activities on nairaland.

For now, Cramjones is cramjones and FFK is FFK
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Denies Being Cramjones On Channels - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 01, 2014
caseless: No 7 reason: cramjone was the only one that saw ffk on channels tv denying having any link to nairaland's cramjones.
He didnt even ask the interviewer what is 'cramjones' , but went ahead to deny any link without knowing what cramjones stands for or, mean.
Since cramjones aka ffk defected to pdp , he has kept a sealed lips on nl until this post.
at last,alas; something reasonable frm this punk!
But come to think of it: did u watch da interview urself to know if he,ffk,actually gave a direct n instant answer to the question?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Denies Being Cramjones On Channels - Cramjones by DonXavi(m): 8:53pm On Sep 01, 2014
caseless: No 7 reason: cramjone was the only one that saw ffk on channels tv denying having any link to nairaland's cramjones.
He didnt even ask the interviewer what is 'cramjones' , but went ahead to deny any link without knowing what cramjones stands for or, mean.
Since cramjones aka ffk defected to pdp , he has kept a sealed lips on nl until this post.
No 8 Reason: Cramjones was the first to brake the news here on NL about the Abuja jail break and he also narrated how he had knee jerks and how he hid himself on the floor during the cross fire of BH and the military. How come Cramjones lives in the same neighborhood where FFK lives, is that a coincidence?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Denies Being Cramjones On Channels - Cramjones by mamamummy(f): 8:55pm On Sep 01, 2014
Kani Fayode (or whosoever it may please) please I need your help. Please I need to pay my school fees and also buy some school materials. Everything I need now is N97,500 or a round figure of N100,00. Am grateful in advance. Thank you sirs and mas of Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Denies Being Cramjones On Channels - Cramjones by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:14pm On Sep 01, 2014
AlabaBoss:

Typical of Igbo man, trading comes first.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Denies Being Cramjones On Channels - Cramjones by ahkenaten(m): 9:51pm On Sep 01, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Typical of Igbo man, trading comes first.

lollll ...see this one quoting himself grin grin NAIRALANDIIII grin

how many moniker u get seff? like 15?? grin

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Denies Being Cramjones On Channels - Cramjones by Caseless: 10:14pm On Sep 01, 2014
barcanista: No one takes him serious. Not in APC nor PDP. He's a complete waste of space
true!
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Denies Being Cramjones On Channels - Cramjones by Caseless: 10:27pm On Sep 01, 2014
Rexxie: [s]
at last,alas; something reasonable frm this punk![/s]
But come to think of it: did u watch da interview urself to know if he,ffk,actually gave a direct n instant answer to the question?
grin grin
I didn't watch d interview, but cramjones himself cited that ffk's denial was abrupt.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Denies Being Cramjones On Channels - Cramjones by Caseless: 10:29pm On Sep 01, 2014
DonXavi: No 8 Reason: Cramjones was the first to brake the news here on NL about the Abuja jail break and he also narrated how he had knee jerks and how he hid himself on the floor during the cross shooting between BH and the military. How come Cramjones lives in the same neighborhood where FFK lives, is that a coincidence?
cramjones=ffk is jst an attention seeker.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Denies Being Cramjones On Channels - Cramjones by Nosurrenda: 10:32pm On Sep 01, 2014
berem: Even Channels knows who Cramjones is? That means Channels read comments on nairaland too. That's interesting!

grin grin grin

Now you'd be even more famous, instead of spending 23hours on Nairaland, how about going the full hog, I mean 24hours for instance?

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Denies Being Cramjones On Channels - Cramjones by meforyou1(m): 10:32pm On Sep 01, 2014
berem: Even Channels knows who Cramjones is? That means Channels read comments on nairaland too. That's interesting!

grin grin grin
hey, u know cramjones. U are friends with Fani kayode aka cramjones on Facebook. So why are you saying this as if you are so ignorant the one and same character?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Denies Being Cramjones On Channels - Cramjones by meforyou1(m): 10:35pm On Sep 01, 2014
mamamummy: Kani Fayode (or whosoever it may please) please I need your help. Please I need to pay my school fees and also buy some school materials. Everything I need now is N97,500 or a round figure of N100,00. Am grateful in advance. Thank you sirs and mas of Nairaland.
ask berem, she will help you out. She has FFK aka cramjones mobile number on speed dial.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Denies Being Cramjones On Channels - Cramjones by vedd: 10:56pm On Sep 01, 2014
DonXavi: No 8 Reason: Cramjones was the first to brake the news here on NL about the Abuja jail break and he also narrated how he had knee jerks and how he hid himself on the floor during the cross fire of BH and the military. How come Cramjones lives in the same neighborhood where FFK lives, is that a coincidence?
That was what made me to believe he was ffk. His naration, which i followed, was exactly the same with ffk's fb post.

I've long unliked the page though.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Denies Being Cramjones On Channels - Cramjones by Caseless: 11:00pm On Sep 01, 2014
Faun:

Tell your girlfriend to send me newwdz.
yeye
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Denies Being Cramjones On Channels - Cramjones by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 01, 2014
The more this cramjones denies his ffk identity, the more I belv he is one and the same Ffk.

Typical FFK, I see no difference.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Denies Being Cramjones On Channels - Cramjones by ayukdaboss(m): 12:05am On Sep 02, 2014
mamamummy: Kani Fayode (or whosoever it may please) please I need your help. Please I need to pay my school fees and also buy some school materials. Everything I need now is N97,500 or a round figure of N100,00. Am grateful in advance. Thank you sirs and mas of Nairaland.
grin grin grin
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Denies Being Cramjones On Channels - Cramjones by 100Cents: 1:15am On Sep 02, 2014
I wonder how this news will help me withdraw money tomorrow...
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Denies Being Cramjones On Channels - Cramjones by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:32am On Sep 02, 2014
It now appears FFK (I still haven't been convinced he is Cramjones) is not taken seriously even in the PDP.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Denies Being Cramjones On Channels - Cramjones by Fourcade(m): 6:13am On Sep 02, 2014
Rich4god: lol... Story for the gods... For channels to ask ffk about cramjones... And for cramjones to coincidentally watched the interview live (before the upload on youtube)... Goes a long way in proving that someone is trying so hard to protect his cover...

Dude is trying real hard to protect himself. . .i would like to see how he would refute this! grin
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Denies Being Cramjones On Channels - Cramjones by omenka(m): 6:54am On Sep 02, 2014
firstEVA: You should be ashamed of yourself, you that eulogized FFK like he was a god, to the extent that people thought you were him, you come again now calling him names, Mr.man, go and sit down one corner, no wise person will take you seriously.
Just the way Abati did Jonathan and his wife shey??

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Denies Being Cramjones On Channels - Cramjones by Kompressor: 7:53pm On Sep 03, 2014
Well, I'm watching the said interview on channels TV at the moment. I must say cramjones/FFK is well learned and a smooth talker but a bloody sycophant
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Denies Being Cramjones On Channels - Cramjones by clean2: 8:06pm On Sep 03, 2014
Cramjones ok remove ur mask and show me ur face before i believe u are not ffk
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Denies Being Cramjones On Channels - Cramjones by zurine(f): 8:22pm On Sep 03, 2014
hmm had always thought that both individuals are the same
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Denies Being Cramjones On Channels - Cramjones by Brahms(m): 8:22pm On Sep 03, 2014
Where is that impostor called CramJone ?? Now that the real owner is back.. Can you guys OAM4J Ngwakwe Mynd44 Afam4eva pls send the clown (CramJone) into Oblivion?

CramJones is the real niqqa!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Fierce Battle Between Nigerian Troops And Boko Haram Ongoing In Kondug / Even if Buhari presents Nepa bill, I will vote for him- Victor Ikpeba / Amaechi: Fresh APC Campaigns Will Frighten The President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.