Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,401 members, 7,822,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Femi Fani-kayode Denies Being Cramjones On Channels - Cramjones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode Denies Being Cramjones On Channels - Cramjones (3624 Views)

Nigerians React To Martin Onovo's Interview On Channels Today - Video / Femi Olu-Kayode Denies Disowning Any Of His Children / Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Fani-kayode Denies Being Cramjones On Channels - Cramjones by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 01, 2014
At last the whole debacle is over. Femi Fani-Kayode was asked today by one of the channels reporters if he had links to CramJones, and he said he was not CramJones and had no links what so ever to CramJones. The video will be uploaded soon on Channels Youtube, and I will place it here for all to see. Can everyone now be focused on the real deal, now that FFK has said it himself?

-CramJones

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Denies Being Cramjones On Channels - Cramjones by Firefire(m): 6:35pm On Sep 01, 2014
How does this stop BH killing in the north

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Denies Being Cramjones On Channels - Cramjones by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 01, 2014
Firefire: How does this stop BH killing in the north

It does because Ali Madu Sherrif the chief sponsor of Boko Haram is in the same party with the loud-mouthed FFK. These people only seek the destruction of Nigeria and you must stand up as a youth to resist them!

-CramJones

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Denies Being Cramjones On Channels - Cramjones by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 01, 2014
Even Channels knows who Cramjones is? That means Channels read comments on nairaland too. That's interesting!

grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Denies Being Cramjones On Channels - Cramjones by Firefire(m): 6:40pm On Sep 01, 2014
cramjones:

It does because Ali Madu Sherrif the chief sponsor of Boko Haram is in the same party with the loud-mouthed FFK. These people only seek the destruction of Nigeria and you must stand up as a youth to resist them!

-CramJones

I belief you that Ali Madu Sherrif is culpable in the whole formation of terrorism in Nigeria. angry
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Denies Being Cramjones On Channels - Cramjones by Rich4god(m): 6:49pm On Sep 01, 2014
lol... Story for the gods... For channels to ask ffk about cramjones... And for cramjones to coincidentally watched the interview live (before the upload on youtube)... Goes a long way in proving that someone is trying so hard to protect his cover...

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Denies Being Cramjones On Channels - Cramjones by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 01, 2014
Does it change a thing? Who wants to talk or listen to what that leaky cauldron wants to say?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Denies Being Cramjones On Channels - Cramjones by idumuose(m): 6:59pm On Sep 01, 2014
So Cramjones is still alive

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Denies Being Cramjones On Channels - Cramjones by Idokojimmy: 7:06pm On Sep 01, 2014
FFK wan scam una, him no fit scam me sha. He knows what he's doing. Its brilliant anyways, trying to maintain two identities on this forum.

Am his ardent follower, I read his articles and tweets. I listen and watch him on radio and TV. I know he's sound. I know his diction. I know words he frquently uses. I know how he writes.

Fani, I know u eh

17 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Denies Being Cramjones On Channels - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 01, 2014
cramjones:

-CramJones
You should be ashamed of yourself, you that eulogized FFK like he was a god, to the extent that people thought you were him, you come again now calling him names, Mr.man, go and sit down one corner, no wise person will take you seriously.

19 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Denies Being Cramjones On Channels - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 01, 2014
Till eternity, I believe Cramjones is FFK, and FFK is cramjones.
My reasons:
1) Cramjones once posted a picture of FFK when he was in secondary school (or whatever they call it) in UK. Beyond that, he was able to accurately pin point who FFK was, as there were 2 black boys in the picture.

2) Cramjones made a statement in one of his earlier posts and credited it to his classmates in UK. Unfortunately, I can't search for the post. How come both Cramjones and FFK had their secondary education in UK?

3) Cramjones in times past posted FFK's articles here on nairaland, without a need to include the link. How come he had direct access to FFK's articles?

4) When FFK was said to join APC, Cramjones was the one that created the post on Nairaland. He gave the account of the whole event, as it relates to FFK. How come?

5) Cramjones writes exactly like FFK. Is it merely a coincidence?

6) Does anybody even expect FFK to agree he is Cramjones? Is Nairaland no longer a faceless forum? This is no facebook or Instagram.

When Cramjones joined Nairaland, he was not attempting to hide his connection with FFK, until FFK ported to PDP. All these rebuttal are done out of shame, to protect his image on Nairaland. Unfortunately, some of us know better.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Denies Being Cramjones On Channels - Cramjones by Sparrow13: 7:17pm On Sep 01, 2014
Cramjones/FFK get a life and stop deceiving yourself

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Denies Being Cramjones On Channels - Cramjones by Caseless: 7:25pm On Sep 01, 2014
cramjones:

-CramJones[/b]
ffk aka cramjones(u ar cramjones until the said video is uploaded), firefire celebrate those that want to destroy or are destroying Nigeria.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Denies Being Cramjones On Channels - Cramjones by IBowBeforeAllah: 7:26pm On Sep 01, 2014
cramjones:

-CramJones

Sherrif just joined the PDP from which party again...?

Don't answer tongue
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Denies Being Cramjones On Channels - Cramjones by Caseless: 7:31pm On Sep 01, 2014
ILIDEFI: Till eternity, I believe Cramjones is FFK, and FFK is cramjones.
My reasons:
1) Cramjones once posted a picture of FFK when he was in secondary school (or whatever they call it) in UK. Beyond that, he was able to accurately pin point who FFK was, as there were 2 black boys in the picture.

2) Cramjones made a statement in one of his earlier posts and credited it to his classmates in UK. Unfortunately, I can't search for the post. How come both Cramjones and FFK had their secondary education in UK?

3) Cramjones in times past posted FFK's articles here on nairaland, without a need to include the link. How come he had direct access to FFK's articles?

4) When FFK was said to join APC, Cramjones was the one that created the post on Nairaland. He gave the account of the whole event, as it relates to FFK. How come?

5) Cramjones writes exactly like FFK. Is it merely a coincidence?

6) Does anybody even expect FFK to agree he is Cramjones? Is Nairaland no longer a faceless forum? This is no facebook or Instagram.

When Cramjones joined Nairaland, he was not attempting to hide his connection with FFK, until FFK ported to PDP. All these rebuttal are done out of shame, to protect his image on Nairaland. Unfortunately, some of us know better.
No 7 reason: cramjone was the only one that saw ffk on channels tv denying having any link to nairaland's cramjones.
He didnt even ask the interviewer what is 'cramjones' , but went ahead to deny any link without knowing what cramjones stands for or, mean.
Since cramjones aka ffk defected to pdp , he has kept a sealed lips on nl until this post.

9 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Denies Being Cramjones On Channels - Cramjones by lekkie073(m): 7:37pm On Sep 01, 2014
crimejones crimejones crimejones......how many times I call u.....u r a jonsing criminal... angry
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Denies Being Cramjones On Channels - Cramjones by Faun(m): 7:39pm On Sep 01, 2014
Fani-Kayode you loser, are you done washing Reno Omokri's car?

7 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Denies Being Cramjones On Channels - Cramjones by Faun(m): 7:40pm On Sep 01, 2014
caseless: seun, pls i dont knw how to report id that are offensive(like in the case of a post), but i feel a sharp pain in my heart whenever i see this monicker. I hope you do something about this guy. Thank u!

Tell your girlfriend to send me newwdz.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Denies Being Cramjones On Channels - Cramjones by Faun(m): 7:43pm On Sep 01, 2014
Rich4god: lol... Story for the gods... For channels to ask ffk about cramjones... And for cramjones to coincidentally watched the interview live (before the upload on youtube)... Goes a long way in proving that someone is trying so hard to protect his cover...

Bullseye! grin Hahahahaha!
The clod didn't know he already gave himself away when he talked about watching this show nobody else has seen yet.
Fail!

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Denies Being Cramjones On Channels - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 01, 2014
FFK goofed big time...he should have asked "what is cramjones?"... So obviously..he is cramjones.

9 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Denies Being Cramjones On Channels - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 01, 2014
cramjones: At last the whole debacle is over. Femi Fani-Kayode was asked today by one of the channels reporters if he had links to CramJones, and he said he was not CramJones and had no links what so ever to CramJones. The video will be uploaded soon on Channels Youtube, and I will place it here for all to see. Can everyone now be focused on the real deal, now that FFK has said it himself?

-CramJones

What are you then? What do you stand for? Your multiple personality has shattered your image here. People now see you like a JOKE (I still believe you are ffk tho)
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Denies Being Cramjones On Channels - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 01, 2014
caseless: No 7 reason: cramjone was the only one that saw ffk denying having any link to nairaland's cramjones.
Since cramjones aka ffk defected to pdp , he has kept a sealed lips on nl until this post.
cramjones is struggling for relevance after his show of shame
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Denies Being Cramjones On Channels - Cramjones by BrokenTV: 7:55pm On Sep 01, 2014
Sitting no top of Iroko tree sipping Moet, Voduka and Ciroc . Combine together. Finally at the end who cares. CrackJones should go and Bleep himself, just like E-goat.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Denies Being Cramjones On Channels - Cramjones by Caseless: 7:56pm On Sep 01, 2014
barcanista: cramjones is struggling for relevance after his show of shame
he's a shameless guy.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Denies Being Cramjones On Channels - Cramjones by scribble: 7:56pm On Sep 01, 2014
berem: Even Channels knows who Cramjones is? That means Channels read comments on nairaland too. That's interesting!

grin grin grin

U realize this is the most popular website in Africa. U think it's because your vulcanizer reads nairaland abi?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Denies Being Cramjones On Channels - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 01, 2014
caseless: he's a shameless guy.
No one takes him serious. Not in APC nor PDP. He's a complete waste of space
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Denies Being Cramjones On Channels - Cramjones by AlabaBoss: 8:08pm On Sep 01, 2014
barcanista: No one takes him serious. Not in APC nor PDP. He's a complete waste of space

My brother, please trust me. He is definitely not FFK. I can assure you.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Denies Being Cramjones On Channels - Cramjones by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:12pm On Sep 01, 2014
FFK= Cramjones! I am not interested in whatever the nematode is saying!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari, Jonathan In Shocking Contrast In Aso Rock Over Transition (must read) / Netherland Mp Calls For Cleaning The Country From Islam / One Nigeria Should Continue Until The Oil Is Finished.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.