Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,374 members, 7,812,093 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

Why Do Most Girls Love Spanish And British Accent - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Girls Love Spanish And British Accent (1783 Views)

Some Insane Things Most Girls In Lagos Do / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends / Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Girls Love Spanish And British Accent by jashar(f): 8:43am On Sep 02, 2014
Dbestmax:
Lol...Russians wey dey speak English lik people wey carry ice block 4 mouth

grincheesy hehehe. No blame dem naaa. U know say na near North Pole dem be.
Ice plenty for there.
cheesygrin
Re: Why Do Most Girls Love Spanish And British Accent by Dbestmax(m): 9:08am On Sep 02, 2014
jashar:

grincheesy hehehe. No blame dem naaa. U know say na near North Pole dem be.
Ice plenty for there.
cheesygrin
Hahahaha.....bt I love dem o my dear...dt dia grammer dey make me laff
Re: Why Do Most Girls Love Spanish And British Accent by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 02, 2014
destante: Err I think its possible to "learn" an accent without being in the midst of the native speakers. By the way, I don't like British accent, Spanish and American is cool.

American accent? Spits *distasteful* sad
Re: Why Do Most Girls Love Spanish And British Accent by destante(f): 11:54am On Sep 02, 2014
Logicalmindy:

whats wrong with it? :/
Re: Why Do Most Girls Love Spanish And British Accent by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 02, 2014
Dbestmax:
Lol
Lik I sed I hav British Ancestry..lemme try speak ur pidgeon lik a Russian speaking English...Ar u falling

Lol but what kind of combination is that one...

Hehehe you're not a science experiment... but I am quite intrested in a British speaking pidgin..

Not the mandem British accent... the really posh English queen afternoon tea one hehe thanks love
Re: Why Do Most Girls Love Spanish And British Accent by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 02, 2014
Logicalmindy:

Really? Whaaaat why?
Re: Why Do Most Girls Love Spanish And British Accent by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 02, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Really? Whaaaat why?

The rhyming though.

I prefer British accent.
Re: Why Do Most Girls Love Spanish And British Accent by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 02, 2014
Logicalmindy:

The rhyming though.

I prefer British accent.

Well you're entitled to your opinion I guess...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Girls Love Spanish And British Accent by MisterLongman(m): 5:48pm On Sep 02, 2014
Tolexander: really?

Not as if i don't like the accent. But the problem i'm having with Naija guys is that, after going to Dubai, Malaysia and Thailand, China, you would see them coming back speaking British accent.
Na british accent dem dey use in those countries?
Some even dey go Ghana, SA and other neighbouring african countries, come back forming british and yankee accents.
Re: Why Do Most Girls Love Spanish And British Accent by MisterLongman(m): 5:53pm On Sep 02, 2014
Na the so-called radio on-air personalities guilty pass especially the female ones...... Some of them can speak for over 5 minutes and you won't understand what she is trying to say.
Re: Why Do Most Girls Love Spanish And British Accent by Dbestmax(m): 6:03pm On Sep 02, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol but what kind of combination is that one...

Hehehe you're not a science experiment... but I am quite intrested in a British speaking pidgin..

Not the mandem British accent... the really posh English queen afternoon tea one hehe thanks love
Lol...so u're so inluv with Britain
Re: Why Do Most Girls Love Spanish And British Accent by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 02, 2014
Dbestmax:
Lol...so u're so inluv with Britain

Not really lol
Re: Why Do Most Girls Love Spanish And British Accent by tayoxx(m): 7:31pm On Sep 02, 2014
Dbestmax:
Lol...Russians wey dey speak English lik people wey carry ice block 4 mouth
the tin dey always make me laugh
Re: Why Do Most Girls Love Spanish And British Accent by valena23(f): 8:58pm On Sep 02, 2014
Because the British accent is the best in the world! cool
Re: Why Do Most Girls Love Spanish And British Accent by mizcalvina(f): 10:17pm On Sep 02, 2014
I luv American accent &i have got the accent 2...
Re: Why Do Most Girls Love Spanish And British Accent by Dbestmax(m): 2:03pm On Sep 03, 2014
mizcalvina: I luv American accent &i have got the accent 2...
And she lies

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will You Do If Your Best Friend Impregnates Your Sister / Here Are 10 Things Guys Love About Girls / About To Loose My Relationship Of 4yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.