Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,677 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

Rich Eats The Poor Cries - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rich Eats The Poor Cries (502 Views)

Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery / Lady Masturbates With Cucumber, Puts It In Fridge, Dad Eats It (Screenshot) / "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rich Eats The Poor Cries by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 01, 2014
Hi all.my name is Chester.
Read carefully And comment intelligently

Why do women Really love and Crave for the all knowing.My friend was stupidly after a lady,a modelling artist okay.this girl never ever accepted to go on a date with my Friend,But my Friend was not into the University and he was not doing anything yet. I was already in Luhansk already. But when I recently came back,I heard about this.
I now added her on bbm and charted with her for sometimes which she deliberately insisted on to know how I got her pin.I refused and she swore to delete me off.But I said fine but before you do.I introduced myself and told her am a doctor.And ever since then she swore to meet and kiss me And have sex with me.She even started talking About marriage All because I am A doctor or what.
Now guys will you have sex with her and dump her if you were in my shoes Because she Has been on my tail then what would you have done guy's?

Now for the ladies the thing is,WHY DO WOMEN GO FOR THE ALL KNOWING AND LEAVE THIER FUTURE HUSBAND ON THE HEAT BECAUSE HE HAS NO WORK OR CAR TO RIDE HER ON?

(1) (Reply)

Five Secrets To A Happy Relationship / Once You Let Your Girl/Guy Go. She's Gone For Good! / How To Get Out Of The Friend Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.