Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:34 PM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (1216 Views)

Bama Massacre Negates Amnesty Talks – Jonathan / Habeeb Bama Captured Mastermind Of UN Building Bombing Is Dead! / Habeeb Bama: Boko Haram Arrowhead Captured,but Wounded By JTF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by dont8(m): 8:57pm On Sep 01, 2014
Re: . by Bryan12(m): 9:03pm On Sep 01, 2014
And you expect me to believe this?pessimist!
Re: . by viczing(m): 9:12pm On Sep 01, 2014
Kai, umuaka di egwu oooo

No be small thing
Re: . by dont8(m): 9:12pm On Sep 01, 2014
I'm optimistic it's not true, because it will be a step backward for our Military and the gains they've made for the past weeks.
Bryan12: And you expect me to believe this?pessimist!
Re: . by Chibaba247(m): 9:16pm On Sep 01, 2014
Dis sahara ppl hav started again ooo,mak dem no tell us,we no wan hear
Re: . by Bryan12(m): 9:18pm On Sep 01, 2014
But there are news you only keep to yourself.
dont8: I'm optimistic it's not true, because it will be a step backward for our Military and the gains they've made for the past weeks.
Re: . by makazona(m): 12:22am On Sep 02, 2014
I dont know y some pple choose to be messengers of bad news.

they always search for and wish to find bad news to spread.

Its very unfortunate.
Re: . by dont8(m): 7:12am On Sep 02, 2014
You're right, I've deleted the post, thanks for the advise anyway.
Bryan12: But there are news you only keep to yourself.

I'm not a messenger of doom, how can I be happy that a city in Nigeria has been captured by the terrorist.
makazona: I dont know y some pple choose to be messengers of bad news.

they always search for and wish to find bad news to spread.

Its very unfortunate.

(1) (Reply)

Real Traditional Anambra Marriage Chinelo And Obiora Traditional Marriage Video / Nigeria Economy Doomed! United States Halts Crude Oil Importation From Nigeria / Declaration Speech By General Muhammadu Buhari For Presidential Primaries, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.