Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

- Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (4209 Views)

April 11 Elections: APC Consolidates Position As Ruling Party / Army Rigged For Ruling Party (PDP) – Oshiomhole / Is PDP Sharing Mobile Phones As A Campaign Strategy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 02, 2014

31 Likes 8 Shares

Re: by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 02, 2014
cc: Gbawe, kel4soft, neenar, sincere9gerian, firefire, mynd44, descartes, egift, arewafederation, anago9000, anago900, bigass, donphilopus, BEREM, desola , demdem , lakpalakpa , whitecat007 , sweetlemon , lakpalakpa, omenka tribaleast danot1030 obiagelli Keneking

@ Ngwekwe: It will be fair you move this to Front Page in the Spirit of Equity and Fairness

9 Likes

Re: by yorke1: 10:27am On Sep 02, 2014
*farts inside the thread*
Re: by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 02, 2014
yorke1: *farts inside the thread*
I know you have nothing to say.....

5 Likes

Re: by nigerianvenom(m): 10:30am On Sep 02, 2014
PDP government under GEJ gives every tribe a say in governance,rather than sectionalism when ur hero,Buhari was in power.we dont need such.check out the sectionalism expressed by buhari as a president;
we dont wanna witness this again

Buhari's Ministers
Head of State Muhammadu Buhari 1984–1985 -
North
Chief of Staff Tunde Idiagbon 1984–1985 - North
Defense Domkat Bali 1984–1985 - North
Agriculture Bukar Shuaib 1984–1985 - North
Trade Mahmud Tukur 1984–1985 - North
Communications A Abdullahi, Lt Col 1984–1985 -
North
Education Yarima Ibrahim 1984–1985 - North
Finance Onaolapo Soleye 1984–1985
Abuja Mamman Jiya Vatsa 1984–1985 - North
Health Emmanuel Nsan 1984–1985
Internal Affairs Mohammed Magoro 1984–1985 -
North
Foreign Affairs Ibrahim Gambari 1984–1985 -
North
Minister of Information Sam Omeruah 1984–1985
Transportation Abdullahi Ibrahim 1984–1985 -
North
Energy Tam David-West 1984–1985
Justice Chike Offodile 1984–1985
Works Patrick Koshoni 1984–198

6 Likes

Re: by nigerianvenom(m): 10:31am On Sep 02, 2014
PDP nay GEJ is a man of tolerance unlike ur buhari that mobbed and jailed the following people for writting against him;

Nduka Irabor, Tunde Thompson and other
Journalists.

PDP nay GEJ is a man/party of peace that is why no activist is sentenced to jail unlike ur buhari that arrested Tai
Solarin the educationist Activist and jail him for publicly opposing him.

PDP nay GEJ loves his workers that is why he keeps creating employment rather than sacking its workers as witness by ur hero,buhari sacked 53,000
Civil Servants against their wish and ur family member might have been one of them.

PDP nay GEJ promised and built railway with modern trains across the country as against
the Metroline Railway Project in lagos which buhari cancelled..

5 Likes

Re: by egift(m): 10:31am On Sep 02, 2014
APC is a renewal of hope for Nigerians. PDP has spent 15 years in making Nigeria, a giant crawling on it stomach. APC is a viable alternative to PDP. Nigerians has never had an alternative that can defeat the monster called PDP.

By voting in APC and voting out PDP, Nigerians will achieve 4 things in our Political Space:
1. That the Masses are the Boss. While our politicians are the servants.
2. It will mean the APC will not repeat the nonchalant leadership dispositions that PDP have been dishing out for the last 15 years.
3. PDP will have the opportunity to go back to the drawing board to re-prioritize what is paramount to them (to protect criminals or to serve the people).
4. And since PDP know how to steal, they will be in a better position to police the Government under APC by exposing any possible malpractice even before Nigerians can find out.
5. Nigerians will have the opportunity to stop Corruption and use the wealth God has given us to develop Nigeria, instead of the massive, free-for-all looting we are seeing under PDP.

So any Patriotic Nigerian will see that it is for the best interest of Nigeria to vote out PDP and elect APC come 2015. Nigeria will rise and triumph again.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: by Mynd44: 10:32am On Sep 02, 2014
barcanista: cc:
Please stop tagging me in these things

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 02, 2014
Mynd44:
Please stop tagging me in these things
Sorry but It will be fair it moved to the FP.

8 Likes

Re: by Lacombre: 10:34am On Sep 02, 2014
Looking at most of the monikers you mentioned,i can all but shake my head. Sorry,OP. Your intentions are not easily hidden.

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 02, 2014
Agreed with OP grin

7 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 02, 2014
1. The PDP Spokesman and her chieftains accused the APC to be "muslim brotherhood" "Islamic Party"... Thereby inciting the Christians and the muslims against each other.

This is the most annoying part. Especially the use of the term "Janja.weed".

Another very annoying habit of PDP supporters is the constant labeling of senior opposition politicians as "Boko Haram sponsors". Hello!!! Has it not occurred to them that their paymaster (GEJ) is the PRESIDENT and COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF, and thus has the power to arrest and prosecute them?

Rather than call for such arrest, they go around on social media calling the likes of Buhari, Tinubu and El-Rufai Boko Haram sponsors. In fact it got so bad that Buhari actually had to threaten legal action to make the likes of Reuben Abati backtrack.

I can't wait for the APC to get its act together and for this nest of killers (as Soyinka rightly described them) to be kicked out of power.

17 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 02, 2014
-PDP is that type of party that has all what the APC lacks.

-PDP is the Party that is known to give the APCs the taste of their bitter pill.

-PDP is the party the ApC envys and it eyes all their current posts.

-PDP is that party that will continue to flog, beat and win ApC in all election (if U doubt me, ask Fayemi and Tinubu).

-PDP is that manner of party that sent out all its crooks, thiefs and killers to their sister party, the APC (Amaechi is an example).

-PDP is the unrivaled largest party on the continent.

-PDP is that manner of party that have begin to suck the good brains whiling away their time in the APC (e.g Ribadu)
grin

5 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 02, 2014
Keneking: Agreed with OP grin
I want to see the "unbiasness" of the Admin and Moderators.
Re: by amakufrancis(m): 10:38am On Sep 02, 2014
I just dy observe
Re: by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 02, 2014
HNosegbe:

Another very annoying habit of PDP supporters is the constant labeling of senior opposition politicians as "Boko Haram sponsors". Hello!!! Has it not occurred to them that their paymaster (GEJ) is the PRESIDENT and COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF, and thus has the power to arrest and prosecute them?

Rather than call for such arrest, they go around on social media calling the likes of Buhari, Tinubu and El-Rufai Boko Haram sponsors. In fact it got so bad that Buhari actually had to threaten legal action to make the likes of Reuben Abati backtrack.

I can't wait for the APC to get its act together so that this nest of killers (as Soyinka rightly described them) to be kicked out of power.
Even the Thread that made the FP self is an aberration, an embarrassment to common sense and defies all forms of logic. In fact, its content is neither informing nor educative but a smear campaign to tarnish the APC. But I am well and capable of thwarting their efforts

8 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 02, 2014
A party interested in amassing wealth for its croonies. A party with no vision. A party seeking to hold power by all means even when they've misused it. A party ruling with no leadership quality. A party drawing demarcation between the elites and the masses. A party still making empty promises. A party crippling the nigerian system. A party to be voted out.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 02, 2014
HNosegbe:

I can't wait for the APC to get its act together so that this nest of killers (as Soyinka rightly described them) to be kicked out of power.
what more can I say? I have to borrow your comment. You have spoken my mind!

6 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 02, 2014
barcanista: I want to see the "unbiasness" of the Admin and Moderators.

SHOOT ..NO SHAKING..UPDATING MY ACCOUNT WITH 500 MB...TO FIGHT THIS GENUINE COURSE..

Jona ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh embarassed
Re: by BlackPeni5: 10:44am On Sep 02, 2014
Your thread is not as interesting as the original one. Nice try all the same.

1 Like

Re: by lakpalakpa: 10:45am On Sep 02, 2014
Frontpage ooo

cool cool
Re: by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 02, 2014
The president is currently in Kenya taking lectures on how to fight Boko Haram grin
Its 141 days that Nigerian girls have been kidnapped by Boko Haram shocked
He paid N25billion to gas companies being indebtedness by former PHCN in one single cheque...I fear this man grin

4 Likes

Re: by egift(m): 10:45am On Sep 02, 2014
PDP is gang of Killers. A party where Corruption is so rampant that you will be regarded as a madman if you don't steal. Every problem facing Nigeria today has its roots in PDP and members of the Party are in charge of every evil in Nigeria.

God deliver Nigeria from the Claws of the Coven.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 02, 2014
egift: APC is a renewal of hope for Nigerians. PDP has spent 15 years in making Nigeria, a giant crawling on it stomach. APC is a viable alternative to PDP. Nigerians has never had an alternative that can defeat the monster called PDP.

By voting in APC and voting out PDP, Nigerians will achieve 4 things in our Political Space:
1. That the Masses are the Boss. While our politicians are the servants.
2. It will mean the APC will not repeat the nonchalant leadership dispositions that PDP have been dishing out for the last 15 years.
3. PDP will have the opportunity to go back to the drawing board to re-prioritize what is paramount to them (to protect criminals or to serve the people).
4. And since PDP know how to steal, they will be in a better position to police the Government under APC by exposing any possible malpractice even before Nigerians can find out.
5. Nigerians will have the opportunity to stop Corruption and use the wealth God has given us to develop Nigeria, instead of the massive, free-for-all looting we are seeing under PDP.

So any Patriotic Nigerian will see that it is for the best interest of Nigeria to vote out PDP and elect APC come 2015. Nigeria will rise and triumph again.
PDP will go extinct once APC assumes power. They have nothing to offer. for 15years going 16 Years the Country has been revolving through a cycle of poverty, unemployment, insecurity, Militancy and now terrorism have been added.

4 Likes

Re: by EddyNumerouno(m): 10:49am On Sep 02, 2014
himkers: -PDP is that type of party that has all what the APC lacks.
-PDP is the party the ApC envys and it eyes all their current posts.
grin

i'll just pretend i didnt see this shocked shocked shocked shocked

last bullet, "boko Haram have infiltrated my cabinet" ...President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan
needless to say, his cabinet is made up exclusively of one party grin grin grin
Re: by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 02, 2014
APC is the ONLY party where its members and supporters are not religious fanatics. The PDP parade itself as a pseudo political wing of Christian Association of Nigeria. Whereas the APC does not see religion as a factor to Leadership. The APC believes in the equality of all and put integrity and competency above religious affiliations

2 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 02, 2014
EddyNumerouno: i knew this wass coming, counter thread.
but really, what kind of political [parties do we have in Nigeria??
What is taking the Moderators so long to Push this to Front Page? We need to balance things rather than promote partisanship on this forum
Re: by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 02, 2014
APC- amala peoples congress
Anti progress corporation
Agbero peoples congress
Association of past criminals
Association of pained cannibals

Should wait till 2019 for presidency consideration there is. No vacancy in aso rock at the moment

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 02, 2014
WHere is caseless? rawani?
Re: by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 02, 2014
A party that has spent 51 billion dollars on electricity to produce less than 2000mw in 15 yrs

Obj 16 billion dollars

Gej 35 billion dollars.

A party that has spent more than 5 trillion naira on security, yet boko haram is taking over local government.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 02, 2014
barcanista: cc: Gbawe, kel4soft, neenar, sincere9gerian, firefire, mynd44, descartes, egift, arewafederation, anago9000, anago900, bigass, donphilopus, BEREM, desola , demdem , lakpalakpa , whitecat007 , sweetlemon , lakpalakpa, omenka tribaleast danot1030 obiagelli Keneking

@ Ngwekwe: It will be fair you move this to Front Page in the Spirit of Equity and Fairness
u even mentioned anago like say tunde get sense,u wan spoil ur thread
Re: by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:01am On Sep 02, 2014
nigerianvenom: PDP government under GEJ gives every tribe a say in governance,rather than sectionalism when ur hero,Buhari was in power.we dont need such.check out the sectionalism expressed by buhari as a president;
we dont wanna witness this again

Buhari's Ministers
Head of State Muhammadu Buhari 1984–1985 -
North
Chief of Staff Tunde Idiagbon 1984–1985 - North
Defense Domkat Bali 1984–1985 - North
Agriculture Bukar Shuaib 1984–1985 - North
Trade Mahmud Tukur 1984–1985 - North
Communications A Abdullahi, Lt Col 1984–1985 -
North
Education Yarima Ibrahim 1984–1985 - North
Finance Onaolapo Soleye 1984–1985
Abuja Mamman Jiya Vatsa 1984–1985 - North
Health Emmanuel Nsan 1984–1985
Internal Affairs Mohammed Magoro 1984–1985 -
North
Foreign Affairs Ibrahim Gambari 1984–1985 -
North
Minister of Information Sam Omeruah 1984–1985
Transportation Abdullahi Ibrahim 1984–1985 -
North
Energy Tam David-West 1984–1985
Justice Chike Offodile 1984–1985
Works Patrick Koshoni 1984–198

You ended up saying nothing! Whoever is paying you, is wasting his/her money because you are doing a poor job on Nairaland!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'buhari-amaechi Ticket, A Fatal Error' - Doyin Okupe Tweeted - See Tweet / Which Black African Nation Do You Think Will Become The First To Emerge? / Should Nigeria Have A Referendum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.