Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,083 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

20 Interesting Facts!(1) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 20 Interesting Facts!(1) (1755 Views)

20 Interesting But Weird Facts About Men / Some Interesting Facts We Probably Don't Know About Kissing. / 20 Interesting Things Worth Knowing About Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Interesting Facts!(1) by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 02, 2014
Adolf Hitler's mother seriously considered having an abortion but was talked out of it by her doctor. " (Imagine if she had not listened to him)

"Microsoft threatened 17 year old Mike Rowe with a lawsuit after the young man launched a website named MikeRoweSoft.com.

The name Adidas is made up from the name of the founder Adolf (Adi) Dassler. " * I bet most of u didn't know this *

French author Michel Thaler published a 233 page novel which has no verbs. (hmmmm)

"It is illegal NOT to smile in Pocatello, Idaho! " +This should also be illegal in Nigeria *

All major league baseball umpires must wear black underwear while on the job (in case their pants split). (lols)

The mouse is the most common mammal in the US. (So them too get rats like us)

Disney World in Orlando, Florida covers 30,500 acres (46 square miles), making it twice the size of the island of Manhattan, New York. (imagine!!)

In 1221 the daughter of Genghis Khan ordered the killing of the entire population of the city of Nishapur (about 60,000) in one hour. The order came after her husband killing. (Some women eh! Is that y we can't be in power!? Rather rash and harsh decision she made)

Canada is an Indian word meaning "Big Village" (okay)

56% of men have had sex at work. (Men! May God save you. I know some of u r guilty...)

"A male baboon can kill a leopard. (I fear them both)

A mosquito can smell the carbon dioxide you exhale from about 60 to 75 feet away. (Vampires sad )

Its impossible to smoke oneself to death with weed. You won't be able to retain enough motor control and consciousness to do so after such a large amount. (This doesn't mean u should go n start smoking! u r on ur own oo)

Among older men, vanilla is the most erotic smell. (No comment)

"A spider's silk is stronger than steel. (really)

Famous billionaire Howard Hughes stored his own urine in large bottles. ( yuck yuck yuck!)

29% of us ignore RSVP. (okay. me too)

"New Mexico has far more sheep and cattle than people. There are only about 12 people per square mile. " (where is new mexico?)

In 1386, a pig was executed by public hanging for the murder of a child. (no comment)

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 20 Interesting Facts!(1) by lirusehn(m): 10:37am On Sep 02, 2014

I shall be back
Re: 20 Interesting Facts!(1) by McWhillion(m): 10:41am On Sep 02, 2014
Repteam: 56% of men have had sex at work. (Men! May God save you. I know some of u r guilty...)

So who are the men having sex with?
That stat is not complete, men most times have multiple sexúal partners than women, so at least 80% of women have had sex at work(women, I fear una)

1 Like

Re: 20 Interesting Facts!(1) by LarrySun(m): 10:41am On Sep 02, 2014
Falling in love is the greatest risk one can take.

Detective Lot grin

2 Likes

Re: 20 Interesting Facts!(1) by lemmeknow: 10:43am On Sep 02, 2014
LarrySun: Falling in love is the greatest risk one can take.
Detective Lot grin
LIE!!!
Re: 20 Interesting Facts!(1) by 1one: 10:50am On Sep 02, 2014
What is "Romance sectiony" about these list?
Re: 20 Interesting Facts!(1) by Mskrisx(f): 10:52am On Sep 02, 2014
Wow
Re: 20 Interesting Facts!(1) by Moh4newsafrica(f): 10:54am On Sep 02, 2014
Re: 20 Interesting Facts!(1) by Houseofglam7(f): 10:57am On Sep 02, 2014
Lol.

Interesting.
Re: 20 Interesting Facts!(1) by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 02, 2014
1one: What is "Romance sectiony" about these list?

If u r d admin y don't u move it cheesy
Re: 20 Interesting Facts!(1) by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 02, 2014
Hitler's mum shouldn't have listened to dat doctor
Sometimes its a very good thing to follow the words of our heart grin

1 Like

Re: 20 Interesting Facts!(1) by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 02, 2014
Ok oo

Another fact:
Religion is the worst thing that has ever happened to the world
Re: 20 Interesting Facts!(1) by onstelly(f): 11:04am On Sep 02, 2014
McWhillion:
That stat is not complete, men most times have multiple sexúal partners than women, so at least 80% of women have had sex at work(women, I fear una)
Bros na only that one you see
Re: 20 Interesting Facts!(1) by Desola1(f): 11:05am On Sep 02, 2014
Rily interesting and funny facts

1 Like

Re: 20 Interesting Facts!(1) by zyzxx(m): 11:08am On Sep 02, 2014
onstelly:
Bros na only that one you see
actualy dat d fact if 56% man av sex @ work, why is woman excluded ?
Re: 20 Interesting Facts!(1) by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 02, 2014
Yungwizzzy: Ok oo

Another fact:
Religion is the worst thing that has ever happened to the world

Hian! Na u sabi o. I no follow u talk that one.
Re: 20 Interesting Facts!(1) by 1one: 11:22am On Sep 02, 2014
Repteam:

If u r d admin y don't u move it cheesy

I've contested for the office.. But the results are not out yet cheesy
Re: 20 Interesting Facts!(1) by Tallesty1(m): 11:28am On Sep 02, 2014
McWhillion:
Help me ask the op. I find it funny when women say that men are cheats. Sorry, these cheats who do they sleep with, women right? Apparently someone's wife or girlfriend
Re: 20 Interesting Facts!(1) by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 02, 2014
1one:

I've contested for the office.. But the results are not out yet cheesy

Lols.....good luck with that. Don't forget me when u win wink
Re: 20 Interesting Facts!(1) by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 02, 2014
Tallesty1: Help me ask the op. I find it funny when women say that men are cheats. Sorry, these cheats who do they sleep with, women right? Apparently someone's wife or husband.

You pple should not skin me oo. That statistics is for the male folks, and that is what I have. If u have for the females then provide it like I did.
Re: 20 Interesting Facts!(1) by Tallesty1(m): 11:39am On Sep 02, 2014
Repteam:

You pple should not skin me oo. That statistics is for the male folks, and that is what I have. If u have for the females then provide it like I did.
I understand but those office bleepers bleep with women right?
Re: 20 Interesting Facts!(1) by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 02, 2014
Tallesty1: I understand but those office bleepers bleep with women right?

hmmmmmmmm...y yhu asking moi
Re: 20 Interesting Facts!(1) by Tallesty1(m): 11:55am On Sep 02, 2014
Repteam:

hmmmmmmmm...y yhu asking moi
No be you post am?
Re: 20 Interesting Facts!(1) by ahkenaten(m): 12:08pm On Sep 02, 2014
you forgot to add that

adolf hitler had only one testicle grin

oloshi ni man yen... grin

abirun oshii grin grin

1 Like

Re: 20 Interesting Facts!(1) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 02, 2014
Tallesty1: No be you post am?

Obviously the ansa is yes @ ur first question.
Re: 20 Interesting Facts!(1) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 02, 2014
What relates this with romance section? undecided
Re: 20 Interesting Facts!(1) by 1one: 12:23pm On Sep 02, 2014
Repteam:

Lols.....good luck with that. Don't forget me when u win wink

What are you bringing to the table.. .
Re: 20 Interesting Facts!(1) by dtito(m): 4:33pm On Sep 02, 2014
Repteam: Adolf Hitler's mother seriously considered having an abortion but was talked out of it by her doctor. " (Imagine if she had not listened to him)

"Microsoft threatened 17 year old Mike Rowe with a lawsuit after the young man launched a website named MikeRoweSoft.com.

The name Adidas is made up from the name of the founder Adolf (Adi) Dassler. " * I bet most of u didn't know this *

French author Michel Thaler published a 233 page novel which has no verbs. (hmmmm)

"It is illegal NOT to smile in Pocatello, Idaho! " +This should also be illegal in Nigeria *

All major league baseball umpires must wear black underwear while on the job (in case their pants split). (lols)

Disney World in Orlando, Florida covers 30,500 acres (46 square miles), making it twice the size of the island of Manhattan, New York. (imagine!!)

In 1221 the daughter of Genghis Khan ordered the killing of the entire population of the city of Nishapur (about 60,000) in one hour. The order came after her husband killing. (Some women eh! Is that y we can't be in power!? Rather rash and harsh decision she made)

56% of men have had sex at work. (Men! May God save you. I know some of u r guilty...)

A mosquito can smell the carbon dioxide you exhale from about 60 to 75 feet away. (Vampires sad )

Its impossible to smoke oneself to death with weed. You won't be able to retain enough motor control and consciousness to do so after such a large amount. (This doesn't mean u should go n start smoking! u r on ur own oo)

Famous billionaire Howard Hughes stored his own urine in large bottles. ( yuck yuck yuck!)

"New Mexico has far more sheep and cattle than people. There are only about 12 people per square mile. " (where is new mexico?)

In 1386, a pig was executed by public hanging for the murder of a child. (no comment)
d get d stuff d use in making d bullet proof from d spider.
Re: 20 Interesting Facts!(1) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 02, 2014
Repteam: Adolf Hitler's mother seriously considered having an abortion but was talked out of it by her doctor. " (Imagine if she had not listened to him)

One word - Mind-Blowing!

My kid brother at a point was like ''Bruh Just Hold It There, Google Is Gonna Confirm If This Poster Is Lying Outta Her Butt'' cheesy grin
Re: 20 Interesting Facts!(1) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 02, 2014
AirborneLacer:

One word - Mind-Blowing!

My kid brother at a point was like ''Bruh Just Hold It There, Google Is Gonna Confirm If This Poster Is Lying Outta Her Butt'' cheesy grin

haha...u r free to confirm. smiley don't forget to tell me wen u do
Re: 20 Interesting Facts!(1) by Maximus17(m): 5:43am On Sep 06, 2014
Repteam:

haha...u r free to confirm. smiley don't forget to tell me wen u do
Rapteam, by virtue of pasting these facts, i'm beginning to fall for you cool Nice piece joor!

1 Like

Re: 20 Interesting Facts!(1) by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 06, 2014
Maximus17:
Rapteam, by virtue of pasting these facts, i'm beginning to fall for you cool Nice piece joor!

cheesy hmmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Things That Women Do That Destroys A Relationship / Guys; A Or B? / How To Stop Small Boys From Wooing You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.