Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

20 Interesting But Weird Facts About Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 20 Interesting But Weird Facts About Men (1917 Views)

One Word For This Weird Kind Of Kissing (Photo) / 20 Interesting, Funny But True Quotes About The WIFE. / 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Interesting But Weird Facts About Men by ourchoice(m): 11:12am On Feb 02, 2016
1. Men believe they are smarter than women; even the dullest guy believes he's smarter than the smartest womangrin

2. Men think about having sex at every spare minute of the day

3. Once a man sights a beautiful, sexy-looking girl, first thing that runs to his mind is sex cry

4. Before a man asks a girl to be his girlfriend or wife, the first thing that he imagined was having sex with her

5. A man may love a lady and still cheat on her...simply because to men, sex is just a game of fun and number...not really emotional

6. 90 out of every 100 men that passes a pretty girl, turns back to check how big her asz is

7. The major reason most men wants to be rich and famous is to enable them date and bed the most beautiful women from all around the world without stress

8. Money is more important to most men than any other thing in life

9. The major fear of every man is not death, but fear of being poor and financially broke....followed by fear of not having the most beautiful woman as his

10. Men become more exceptional in whatever they do when a pretty lady is around them

11. One pretty woman can make a male soldier betray his battalion

12. If not for giving birth, most men won't marry

13. If not for women, most men won't buy a car or change their car or even clothecheesy

14. Every rich guy have more than 1 girlfriend

15. Men prefer spending more time with their male friends but once bored, they wanna be with any available pretty woman

16. Every married man gets tired of having se.x with his wife at a point....he hardly gets aroused by his wife's unclothedness....all men...

17. Men hate to demand or accept gifts, money or favour from women...

18. If not for bad economy, no man would want to marry a rich or busy working class woman

19. All things being equal, the two major qualities all men look out for in a woman they want to marry is physical beauty and humility/respect....others follow and may be ignored if the man is financially ok

20. Every man wishes to be rich irrespective of his present condition

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Interesting But Weird Facts About Men by Cholls(m): 11:21am On Feb 02, 2016
my brother that number 18 sha.......just look at what the economy has done to men.
Re: 20 Interesting But Weird Facts About Men by eyeon(m): 11:24am On Feb 02, 2016
Nice list, but regardless; I'M PROUD TO BE A MAN. Our lifestyles are easier.
Re: 20 Interesting But Weird Facts About Men by eyeon(m): 11:26am On Feb 02, 2016
20. Men do cry for love too.
Re: 20 Interesting But Weird Facts About Men by cruzita(f): 11:29am On Feb 02, 2016
in summary THE LIFE OF MEN REVOLVES AROUND WOMEN
Re: 20 Interesting But Weird Facts About Men by Luckylife(m): 11:32am On Feb 02, 2016
Speak for your self. don't use your life to generalise every man.
Re: 20 Interesting But Weird Facts About Men by Luckylife(m): 11:35am On Feb 02, 2016
cruzita:
tell us where women life revolves too

1 Like

Re: 20 Interesting But Weird Facts About Men by cruzita(f): 11:37am On Feb 02, 2016
Luckylife:
tell us where women life revolves too
AROUND THEIR BEAUTY
Re: 20 Interesting But Weird Facts About Men by Luckylife(m): 11:39am On Feb 02, 2016
cruzita:
AROUND THEIR BEAUTY
that cheating and selfish right? grin
Re: 20 Interesting But Weird Facts About Men by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 02, 2016
cheesy grin
Re: 20 Interesting But Weird Facts About Men by Aremu01(m): 11:47am On Feb 02, 2016
Not true for every men sha
Re: 20 Interesting But Weird Facts About Men by funlord(m): 11:49am On Feb 02, 2016
cheesy... shocked... sad... undecided... angry

1 Like

Re: 20 Interesting But Weird Facts About Men by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 02, 2016
everythingg is true back to back fron No:1 to 20 if you wan the most beatiful woman come and have her
Re: 20 Interesting But Weird Facts About Men by herboshedhe(f): 12:13pm On Feb 02, 2016
olihilistic:
everythingg is true back to back fron No:1 to 20 if you wan the most beatiful woman come and have her

Lwkm

Please visit and like our page @ www.facebook.com/
tummiescollections
Re: 20 Interesting But Weird Facts About Men by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 02, 2016
herboshedhe:

Lwkm
Please visit and like our page @ www.facebook.com/ tummiescollections
hmmmmm I done visit fb but that link no carry straight to your page oo
Re: 20 Interesting But Weird Facts About Men by herboshedhe(f): 12:22pm On Feb 02, 2016
olihilistic:

Oops,that was a mistake,please reclick on this:

www.facebook.com/tummiescollections

1 Like

Re: 20 Interesting But Weird Facts About Men by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 02, 2016
I d like am u go follow me for NL
Re: 20 Interesting But Weird Facts About Men by ElCule: 12:41pm On Feb 02, 2016
cruzita:
The other way round. Most men see women as a mere companion and nothing more.
Re: 20 Interesting But Weird Facts About Men by herboshedhe(f): 12:56pm On Feb 02, 2016
olihilistic:
Thank you for the like,please refer your friends to our page toogrin

Enjoy the rest of your day
Re: 20 Interesting But Weird Facts About Men by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 02, 2016
Power of a woman grin grin

some of the listed are not true tho undecided
Re: 20 Interesting But Weird Facts About Men by Flexherbal(m): 1:03pm On Feb 02, 2016
It is in built.
Re: 20 Interesting But Weird Facts About Men by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 02, 2016
herboshedhe:

Thank you for the like,please refer your friends to our page toogrin

Enjoy the rest of your day
if I do what will be my reward I can assure you of 50-100 likes today
Re: 20 Interesting But Weird Facts About Men by herboshedhe(f): 1:13pm On Feb 02, 2016
olihilistic:
if I do what will be my reward I can assure you of 50-100 likes today

;Dthank you is your reward
Re: 20 Interesting But Weird Facts About Men by Adasun(m): 1:22pm On Feb 02, 2016
op majority of ur point are

right bt i don't concur with number 10 because

when ever we sight a pretty lady in the field of play[football],we always fumble,infact we becomes stingygrin.

Further more op,we fit even miss penalty self on sighting hercheesy

we tend to show skills which prone us to more blondergrin

Further more op,i rest my casecheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 20 Interesting But Weird Facts About Men by Dannidom(m): 3:00pm On Feb 02, 2016
exactly my brother you knack am well for the kpekus

You forgot to add; Men want angels as companions and forgot that they are demons embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 20 Interesting But Weird Facts About Men by jashar(f): 5:52pm On Feb 02, 2016
No. 14 though...
Re: 20 Interesting But Weird Facts About Men by firstking01(m): 7:54pm On Feb 02, 2016
That no 7 is lie mohammed...the only reason i wanna be rich is to enrich and affect others positively with my wealthundecided
Re: 20 Interesting But Weird Facts About Men by ourchoice(m): 12:07pm On Feb 03, 2016
firstking01:
That no 7 is lie mohammed...the only reason i wanna be rich is to enrich and affect others positively with my wealthundecided
Liar Mohammed indeedcheesy
Re: 20 Interesting But Weird Facts About Men by firstking01(m): 2:20pm On Feb 03, 2016
ourchoice:
Liar Mohammed indeedcheesy
cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Observation Today............. / Osun Secondary School Student Now Use Jazzs On Female Corper's / .......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.