Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:07 AM

Wrong Facts About Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wrong Facts About Love (477 Views)

6 Depressing Facts About Love / Love Doctor- What Do You Want To Know About Love? / What Can You Say About Love From Your Experience? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wrong Facts About Love by stingbreed(m): 11:42am On Sep 02, 2014
Whenever love is mentioned the thought that comes to most people's mind is that love is a state of being a fool to someone else...... that's WRONG
Loving someone doesn't make you foolish, it really goes to show your elevated level of existence. ...
Here are some misconceptions about love---:

Love is wicked:
whoever came up with such idea must have been at the lowest point of existence and to think it was even used as a song beats my imagination,,, if that statement is right it means human existence is for a wicked purpose..

Love is blind:
Love makes you to overlook some certain things and people term it being blind. As a kid there were somethings I did and got away with thinking nobody noticed or saw it but now I know better because I see somethings my younger ones do and I just overlook giving the impression I never noticed, you get my point wink,,
Just because you overlook some certain things don't make you blind.

Love only leads to heart break:
Capital WRONG,,,
We always see sacrifices as suffering for someone else, we focus too much on being appreciated we forget the whole essence of a relationship(am not saying you shouldn't be appreciated ),,,, it is selfishness and greed that breaks the heart not love.

If you are an embodiment of love it doesn't matter who you meet, you always show love be it the one who keeps you happy all the time and makes you warm at night or the stranger whose name you don't even know ...
Cheers.....
Re: Wrong Facts About Love by Tallesty1(m): 11:46am On Sep 02, 2014
On point
Re: Wrong Facts About Love by stingbreed(m): 11:52am On Sep 02, 2014
Tallesty1: On point
cheers

(1) (Reply)

A Question For The TO-BE-COUPLES. / The Issue Is This...minors Please Ignore / Romance Makeover 02

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.