Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) (7112 Views)

Hillarious Chat Between An Mtn Customer Care And An Angry Mtn User (pic Included / I Love Big Nyash And Hips To Sunday Service. / **LAUGHTER * JOINT** ~~(Pics~Included)~~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) by pheyikemi: 10:54pm On Sep 02, 2014
CityNG:

What is the primary malfunction that caused your moral compass to go defunct?

I'm not one of your local slack jawed yokel friends.
I don't understand why you are telling me u aint my friend 'cos d last time I checked, I never mentioned you as one of my friends. I keep happy, warm, good, and friendly friends not bitter, sad, gloomy, angry, hungry souls.
Thanks for making ds thread get to d 2nd page, so I dedicate ds page 2u cityNG
Re: Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 02, 2014
pheyikemi: I don't understand why you are telling me u aint my friend 'cos d last time I checked, I never mentioned you as one of my friends. I keep happy, warm, good, and friendly friends not bitter, sad, gloomy, angry, hungry souls.
Thanks for making ds thread get to d 2nd page, so I dedicate ds page 2u cityNG

Just as I accused you off, all you are is a pathetic weakling that needs to ride on the coatail of others to get satisfaction.

You don't have to slander others to get ahead.

That is going to be disastrous to your existence.

You attempted to weave your userid into mine by slander, you are a failure.
Re: Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) by pheyikemi: 11:15pm On Sep 02, 2014
CityNG:

Just as I accused you off, all you are is a pathetic weakling that needs to ride on the coatail of others to get satisfaction.

You don't have to slander others to get ahead.

That is going to be disastrous to your existence.

You attempted to weave your userid into mine by slander, you are a failure.
Claps hands thrice, look at ds frustrated BH o. In summary, you are worse than a failure. Abeg, leave ds thread wiv ur miserable existence jare and allow beta pple to walk in.
Re: Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 02, 2014
pheyikemi: In summary, you are worse than a failure. Abeg, leave ds thread wiv ur miserable existence jare.

Femi, why is your moral compass bent do far that you have to resort to making up lies about other Nairaland members?
Re: Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) by pheyikemi: 11:19pm On Sep 02, 2014
CityNG:

Femi, why is your moral compass bent do far that you have to resort to making up lies about other Nairaland members?
Are u gay? Y are you calling Femi? Who is Femi? Must you call Femi? What has Femi done to you?
Re: Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 02, 2014
pheyikemi: Claps hands thrice, look at ds frustrated BH o. In summary, you are worse than a failure. Abeg, leave ds thread wiv ur miserable existence jare and allow beta pple to walk in.

I don't go creating threads based on lies though.

Now who is the failure,

You'll learn a lesson of letting sleeping dogs lie, you odd toed orang utang.
Re: Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) by pheyikemi: 11:26pm On Sep 02, 2014
CityNG:

I don't go creating threads based on lies though.

Now who is the failure,

You'll learn a lesson of letting sleeping dogs lie, you odd toed orang utang.
I knew it, something is peculiar to you, so you are a sleeping dog? I like dogs though, wc breed are you? Pls be a rotweiller
Re: Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 02, 2014
pheyikemi: Are u gay? Y are you calling Femi? Who is Femi? Must you call Femi? What has Femi done to you?

So now you're jumping bases now?

I don't know, go and ask your father that.

My Gay Brothers and Sisters and other minority class on NL, we've exposed another one .
Re: Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 02, 2014
pheyikemi: I knew it, something is peculiar to you, so you are a sleeping dog? I like dogs though, wc breed are you?

Why are you a liar? Why are you a corrupted infantile who lacks any credibility?
Re: Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) by pheyikemi: 11:34pm On Sep 02, 2014
CityNG:

So now you're jumping bases now?

I don't know, go and ask your father that.

My Gay Brothers and Sisters and other minority class on NL, we've exposed another one .
a well trained fellow wouldn't mention other pple's father when their father wasn't mentioned. I don't care if ds is a joke section but I don't joke wiv my father if u joke wiv urs okay. Get that into ur greasy brain.
PS: then you shd av ignored d post if u had no biz in ds section, that's wot a SANE person in spirit, soul and body would do instead of displaying ur stupidity.
Re: Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 02, 2014
pheyikemi: a well trained fellow wouldn't mention other pple's father when their father wasn't mentioned. I don't care if ds is a joke section but I don't joke wiv my father if u joke wiv urs okay. Get that into ur greasy brain.

It's obvious you have no parental guidance or you wouldn't think the way you're living your life shows any decency.

Again go ask your father if he's gay.

Ps: the mistake you're making and what will ultimately be your doing is that you continue to treat this like a joke.

I never come to the joke section.

You crossed the line, you little twerp .
Re: Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) by pheyikemi: 11:37pm On Sep 02, 2014
CityNG:

Why are you a liar? Why are you a corrupted infantile who lacks any credibility?
Unlike you, I'm not a liar, I read ur comments on the frontpage and evryguy who liked curvy ladies was mentioned by me here. Datz y you got ur name here. U only displayed ur stupidity here tonight, I'm not femi cos I'm not a male as u assumed, I don't know any femi, if u are hallucinating u need to stop at ds moment.
Re: Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) by oluwasegun007(m): 11:37pm On Sep 02, 2014
pheyikemi: Having trekked through some threads on N/L, I found out these guys dig big gals: Teeo, sirjohnson, ceaser1, sparrow13, kelvingraphics, tymax, danhumprey, biowal, expert101, paragon40, desdichando, cityNG, oluwasegun007, dartsidius, mbulela, NobleAky. Guys, where are you, this chick needs your attention.
' BIG ' you say....they are awesome.
Re: Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) by pheyikemi: 11:38pm On Sep 02, 2014
CityNG:

It's obvious you have no parental guidance or you wouldn't think the way you're living your life shows any decency.

Again go ask your father if he's gay.
No, your father is gay and an hermaphrodite
Re: Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) by pheyikemi: 11:39pm On Sep 02, 2014
oluwasegun007:
' BIG ' you say....
Yes bro BIG = Fat = fleshy. Yes they are awesome, I admire them afar off, but I dnt wanna be big.
Re: Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 02, 2014
pheyikemi: Having trekked through some threads on N/L, I found out these guy. Guys, where are you, this chick needs your attention.
Where's d chick?
Re: Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) by pheyikemi: 11:43pm On Sep 02, 2014
desdichando:
Where's d chick?
She's there in the 1st post grin
Re: Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) by oluwasegun007(m): 11:48pm On Sep 02, 2014
pheyikemi: Yes bro BIG = Fat = fleshy

Am proud to be an african.....hope am not sounding afrocentric if I may use dat word..lol
Re: Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) by pheyikemi: 11:50pm On Sep 02, 2014
oluwasegun007:

Am proud to be an african.....hope am not sounding afrocentric if I may use dat word..lol
Itz cool, I'm proudly african too, and every1's choices shd be respected of wc I respect the choices of all d guys I mentioned above except the BH above, one man's food may be anoda man's poison.
Re: Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 02, 2014
pheyikemi: Unlike you, I'm not a liar, I read ur comments on the frontpage and evryguy who liked curvy ladies was mentioned by me here. Datz y you got ur name here. U only displayed ur stupidity here tonight, I'm not femi cos I'm not a male as u assumed, I don't know any femi, if u are hallucinating u need to stop at ds moment.

You are a liar.

This is why idiots like you need to stay in school and actually comprehend education.

Now post where I said love a specific type of a woman.

You dunce.
Re: Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 02, 2014
pheyikemi: No, your father is gay and an hermaphrodite

Maybe or maybe not but he raised a son who has an intact moral compass.

Unlike you a complete and utter failure.
Re: Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) by oluwasegun007(m): 11:56pm On Sep 02, 2014
pheyikemi: Yes bro BIG = Fat = fleshy. Yes they are awesome, I admire them afar off, but I dnt wanna be big.

Yea....whateva we become in life is as a result of the choice(s) we make....u don't sound like a fat lady, does dat mean u would have tried @all cost to be slim if u where one?
Re: Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) by pheyikemi: 11:57pm On Sep 02, 2014
CityNG:

You are a liar.

This is why idiots like you need to stay in school and actually comprehend education.

Now post where I said love a specific type of a woman.

You dunce.
You are still here? I tot u hated ds thread/section dunce. Shame on u, check out other guys who commented b4 and afta u, learn from them and stop being a terrorist.
PS: to be honest wiv u, I didn't read most of ur comments on this thread, you know why? They sound like you are barking.
Re: Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) by pheyikemi: 12:02am On Sep 03, 2014
oluwasegun007:

Yea....whateva we become in life is as a result of the choice(s) we make....u don't sound like a fat lady, does dat mean u would have tried @all cost to be slim if u where one?
You are right, I'm slim and I don't think I can grow big 'cos I neva liked food sinz I was a baby, I only eat wen hungry. And weneva I add a little weight, on starting my postings I reduce wiv immediate alacrity.
Re: Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) by pheyikemi: 12:06am On Sep 03, 2014
CityNG:

Maybe or maybe not but he raised a son who has an intact moral compass.

Unlike you a complete and utter failure.
. Pls check urself well, are u sure u are a son? You sound like a frustrated gal wiv PMS.
Re: Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) by oluwasegun007(m): 12:08am On Sep 03, 2014
[quote author=pheyikemi] You are right, I'm slim and I don't think I can grow big 'cos I neva liked food sinz I was a baby, I only eat wen hungry. And weneva I add a little weight, on starting my postings I reduce wiv immediate alacrity. [/quote
Not every fat. Lady or guy consume lots of food, I no some very fat as eniola badmus & eat 2wice a day (MAX)
Re: Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) by pheyikemi: 12:11am On Sep 03, 2014
[quote author=oluwasegun007][/quote] Not all of them, ur theory applies to only a few of them. Most of them like junks, sugary yummy things, and this makes them gain weight even when consumed in small quantities.
Re: Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) by Nobody: 12:12am On Sep 03, 2014
pheyikemi: . Pls check urself well, are u sure u are a son? You sound like a frustrated gal wiv PMS.

A red herring.

Why are you a common liar, a fabricator, a bender of truth and a despicable human being who goes around slandering the innocents?
Re: Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) by Nobody: 12:14am On Sep 03, 2014
pheyikemi: You are still here? I tot u hated ds thread/section dunce. Shame on u, check out other guys who commented b4 and afta u, learn from them and stop being a terrorist.
PS: to be honest wiv u, I didn't read most of ur comments on this thread, you know why? They sound like you are barking.

Your idiotic and juvenile topic where you lied and mentioned my name brought me to this thread.

You are a looser who lacks a functioning moral compass since you still can't see your error.

Were you raised by wolves or your father didn't have time to set you straight?
Re: Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) by pheyikemi: 12:14am On Sep 03, 2014
CityNG:

A red herring.

Why are you a common liar, a fabricator, a bender of truth and a despicable human being who goes around slandering the innocents?
You can leave ur posts, I'll read 'em in d morning(partially) and u aint an innocent you are a 77-virgin hunter ( a terrorist).
Re: Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) by Nobody: 12:16am On Sep 03, 2014
pheyikemi: You can leave ur posts, I'll read 'em in d morning(partially) and u aint an innocent you are a 77-virgin hunter ( a terrorist).

And you're a pathetic looser who makes up false stories online to feel accepted.

Riding on lies about others gloating about it will come back and slap you upside the head sooner than later.
Re: Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) by pheyikemi: 12:16am On Sep 03, 2014
CityNG:

Your idiotic and juvenile topic where you lied and mentioned my name brought me to this thread.

You are a looser who lacks a functioning moral compass since you still can't see your error.

Were you raised by wolves or your father didn't have time to set you straight?
Loser not looser, must I correct all ur write-ups? Olodo, the more reason u need to stay in schl and learn.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Gari You Drink When Dangote Is Your Father (photo) / Dussehra Funny Whatsapp-facebook Status Pics Messages Jokes Memes / Basketmouth Comments On The New Blackberry Porsche.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.