Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) (7109 Views)

Hillarious Chat Between An Mtn Customer Care And An Angry Mtn User (pic Included / I Love Big Nyash And Hips To Sunday Service. / **LAUGHTER * JOINT** ~~(Pics~Included)~~ (2) (3) (4)

Re: Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) by Artistree: 1:36am On Sep 06, 2014
adepiero: what's the sh!t with Mr famous? @CityNG its just a comment and there were lots of names mentioned so why get a "hard on" abt it? FYI I like chubby girls and am not b!tch!ng about it. buy soap and self-service jare
Ataya my brother!!!
Re: Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) by Nobody: 4:32am On Sep 06, 2014
Artistree:
Ataya my brother!!!

A collection of mindless drones living an empty existence.
Re: Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) by pheyikemi: 6:15am On Sep 06, 2014
CityNG:

Just the way u live an empty miserable existence, sitting behind ur fone, feeling like a warrior, talking to other pple the way u talk ,and dis-regard ur father right. Whatever is the issue wiv u, beta resolve it b4 u dvlp high BP and Cardiac arrest. There's a saying that "angry pple are always ugly, dammit u are ugly"
Re: Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) by Artistree: 8:33am On Sep 06, 2014
CityNG:

Na wa o!!!
Re: Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 06, 2014
Artistree:
Na wa o!!!

Isn't it?

When people join in to celebrate with a bastard child who has no moral compass on creating false threads and spreading lies about others.

This thread shows a picture of why every single facet of life in Nigeria is bent and how you zombies can watch while an innocent person is lynched in broad daylight.

I leave you all to god and like I told the OP she will get hers. Comeuppance and karma are two bitches. But then one can argue that karma already struck her life if all she can do is sit on NL and create false threads.
Re: Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) by Artistree: 9:05am On Sep 06, 2014
CityNG:

Isn't it?

When people join in to celebrate with a bastard child who has no moral compass on creating false threads and spreading lies about others.

This thread shows a picture of why every single facet of life in Nigeria is bent and how you zombies can watch while an innocent person is lynched in broad daylight.

I leave you all to god and like I told the OP she will get hers. Comeuppance and karma are two bitches. But then one can argue that karma already struck her life if all she can do is sit on NL and create false threads.
Na real wa!!!
Re: Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 06, 2014
Artistree:
Na real wa!!!

Very.
Re: Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) by Artistree: 9:53am On Sep 06, 2014
CityNG:

Very.
Very very very wa!!!
Re: Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 06, 2014
Artistree:
Very very very wa!!!

I make no distinction between those who slight my userid and those who abhor them.

May you get what's due to you all.

I leave you now to wallow in your putrid existence.
Re: Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) by Artistree: 10:10am On Sep 06, 2014
CityNG:

I make no distinction between those who slight my userid and those who abhor them.

May you get what's due to you all.

I leave you now to wallow in your putrid existence.
Choi, what a wa!
Re: Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) by pheyikemi: 10:17am On Sep 06, 2014
Artistree:
Choi, what a wa!
hehehe, he's just bringing the bird out of his pocket, he hasn't shown u his real color.
Re: Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) by Artistree: 10:48am On Sep 06, 2014
pheyikemi: hehehe, he's just bringing the bird out of his pocket, he hasn't shown u his real color.
Sweetie, been following ur thread and smh sorrowfully! U sure did have time tho...lol!
Re: Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) by pheyikemi: 11:07am On Sep 06, 2014
Artistree:
Sweetie, been following ur thread and smh sorrowfully! U sure did have time tho...lol!
Don't mind me jare, he turned himself into a laughing stock, I only assisted him in adding petrol to it.

Re: Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) by dnacrystal: 2:27pm On Sep 06, 2014
I can't believe my my eyes... wth! The man must be going through some hard times. Four pages of useless ramblings!
Re: Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) by niceeric(m): 4:41pm On Sep 06, 2014
I thought this was on the jokes section.....y d thing come generate e-madness(could be live too) from a mentioned fella??...well,guess I'll just av to agree that the matter is incomprehensible...
Re: Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) by expert101(m): 9:22pm On Sep 15, 2014
pheyikemi: Really? Are parties going on here in N/L? cheesy

Pheyikemi, where have u been?
Re: Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) by pheyikemi: 7:02am On Sep 16, 2014
expert101:

Pheyikemi, where have u been?
I'm around o grin. Thanks.

The Gari You Drink When Dangote Is Your Father (photo) / Funny Names Of Some Churches In NAIJA / Dussehra Funny Whatsapp-facebook Status Pics Messages Jokes Memes