Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) (7108 Views)

Hillarious Chat Between An Mtn Customer Care And An Angry Mtn User (pic Included / I Love Big Nyash And Hips To Sunday Service. / **LAUGHTER * JOINT** ~~(Pics~Included)~~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) by pheyikemi: 12:20pm On Sep 03, 2014
CityNG:

Your father must be poor because he could not afford to raise you with the proper mindset to travel the path of righteousness.
Now u are here preaching righteousness afta u swore on allah's beard yesternight.
Re: Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 03, 2014
pheyikemi: You father really abused u, u are a really sad person. You need help asap b4 u turn into d market square.

I don't go online to make up lies and create false threads to score cheap scores.
So my father did a good job.

Your father raised a degenerate, a liar and an unscrupulous person in you.
Re: Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 03, 2014
pheyikemi: Now u are here preaching righteousness afta u swore on allah's beard yesternight.

Why do you go online and create false stories and lie about other members?

Is your life so out of reason that it is the only way you can get any semblance of satisfaction in our pathetic existence?
Re: Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) by pheyikemi: 12:24pm On Sep 03, 2014
CityNG:

I don't go online to make up lies and create false threads to score cheap scores.
So my father did a good joe.

Your father raised a degenerate, a liar and an unscrupulous person in you.
U absolutely are a demented soul, you are a rabid dog, a liar, a thief. I pity the lady who'll put up wiv u in d near future cos u lack manners, u are crude and unpolished, and u nag a lot - an attribute not found in polished males. To crown it all, u are a potential terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) by pheyikemi: 12:25pm On Sep 03, 2014
CityNG:

Why do you go online and create false stories and lie about other members?

Is your life so out of reason that it is the only way you can get any semblance of satisfaction in our pathetic existence?
w3r3
Re: Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 03, 2014
pheyikemi: U absolutely are a demented soul, you are a rabid dog, a liar, a thief. I pity the lady who'll put up wiv u in d near future cos u lack manners, u are crude and unpolished, and u nag a lot - an attribute not found in polished males. To crown it all, u are a potential terrorist.

Okay but why are you a liar, why do you have this need to go online and create false stories and threads about innocent people?

Why is your moral compass so loose that you do not see the folly of your way?

Will you write this about your father?
Re: Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 03, 2014
pheyikemi: w3r3

Okay but it takes one to know one.

Is this how you will continue to live your life in shame and with totally disregard to people and keep slandering then online?
Re: Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) by pheyikemi: 12:30pm On Sep 03, 2014
CityNG:

Okay but it takes one to know one.

Is this how you will continue to live your life in shame and with totally disregard to people and keep slandering then online?
E pain u?

1 Like

Re: Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 03, 2014
pheyikemi: E pain u?

Yes it does pain me because you lied and created a false story on NL about me that is not true.

You are a low lying invertebrate with zero social skills with no sense of what is wrong or right. Did your parents give you any home training at all?

Why are you a liar?

Why do you create nonsense threads on NL based on lies and deceit?

Why happened to you in your real life that shattered your sense of decency?
Re: Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) by pheyikemi: 12:36pm On Sep 03, 2014
CityNG:

Yes it does pain me because you lied and created a false story on NL about me that is not true.

You are a low lying invertebrate with zero social skills with no sense of what is wrong or right. Did your parents give you any home training at all?

Why are you a liar?

Why do you create nonsense threads on NL based on lies and deceit?

Why happened to you in your real life that shattered your sense of decency?
duh!!! You can G.n.D

2 Likes

Re: Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 04, 2014
CityNG i don't know how to describe the immaturity you are displaying. I don't even understand why a grown up will fool himself like you are doing.
Please get some food like she suggested, before you get wrinkled due to your bitterness.

Or i could buy you lunch cause this your bitterness may be due to poverty

2 Likes

Re: Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) by pheyikemi: 6:00pm On Sep 04, 2014
chizzily: CityNG i don't know how to describe the immaturity you are displaying. I don't even understand why a grown up will fool himself like you are doing.
Please get some food like she suggested, before you get wrinkled due to your bitterness.

I hope he won't come back to give u a remix of his poverty anger. cheesy
Re: Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 04, 2014
pheyikemi: I hope he won't come back to give u a remix of his poverty anger. cheesy
He sure wont get a reply
Re: Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 04, 2014
pheyikemi: duh!!! You can G.n.D

Your father can G.N.D. but I think he already is since he can watch the kind of low existence life that you live by making up lies online.
Re: Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 04, 2014
chizzily: CityNG i don't know how to describe the immaturity you are displaying. I don't even understand why a grown up will fool himself like you are doing.

You're a non entity. Perhaps start by feeding your family first.
Re: Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 04, 2014
pheyikemi: I hope he won't come back to give u a remix of his poverty anger. cheesy

Why did you lie and make up a false headline about me?

Why has your moral compass decayed?
Re: Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) by pheyikemi: 6:42pm On Sep 04, 2014
CityNG:

Why did you lie and make up a false headline about me?

Why has your moral compass decayed?
hehehe, and here comes the smelly he-goat, I perceived ur odour b4 I logged in. You neva fail to disappoint. @ chizzily, I told u so.

1 Like

Re: Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 04, 2014
pheyikemi: hehehe, and here comes the smelly he-goat, I perceived ur odour b4 I logged in. You neva fail to disappoint. @ chizzily, I told u so.

Why do you write false stories about Nairalanders?
Re: Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) by pheyikemi: 7:15pm On Sep 04, 2014
CityNG:

Why do you write false stories about Nairalanders?
Why do you av microcephaly?
Re: Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 04, 2014
pheyikemi: Why do you av microcephaly?

Why did you create a thread and accused me in a false manner?

Why is your moral compass so whacked out that you can't understand what you did? Did your father drop you on your head when you were little?
Re: Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) by pheyikemi: 7:27pm On Sep 04, 2014
CityNG:

Why did you create a thread and accused me in a false manner?

Why is your moral compass so whacked out that you can't understand what you did? Did your father drop you on your head when you were little?
FARTS on u
Re: Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 04, 2014
pheyikemi: FARTS on u

More display of your upbringing?

Coupled with being a confirmed liar on the internet?
Re: Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 04, 2014
Feyikemi aka Pheyikemi, I am now going to leave you alone to wallow in the depths of your character.

In the future be cognizance of who you create false threads about on Nairaland. I know you feel protected and brave sitting behind your keyboard but you will come to realize that in life there are repercussions to every action that we take.

You'll get yours.

Have a good day.
Re: Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) by pheyikemi: 8:24pm On Sep 04, 2014
CityNG: Feyikemi aka Pheyikemi, I am now going to leave you alone to wallow in the depths of your character.

In the future be cognizance of who you create false threads about on Nairaland. I know you feel protected and brave sitting behind your keyboard but you will come to realize that in life there are repercussions to every action that we take.

You'll get yours.

Have a good day.

Tiamiyu aka cityNG, u fink u've written something bah? Maybe when u are thru dealing wiv ur issues, ur words will be of relevance. Av a good night. Make sure you don't go hungry tonight, eat smfn b4 u sleep. "A hungry man will always be an angry man".
Re: Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) by pheyikemi: 8:25pm On Sep 04, 2014
CityNG:

More display of your upbringing?

Coupled with being a confirmed liar on the internet?
Leshe
Re: Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) by adepiero: 10:58am On Sep 05, 2014
pheyikemi: Mr those pinshures are dirty.
do you want to clean them?
Re: Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) by adepiero: 11:06am On Sep 05, 2014
what's the sh!t with Mr famous? @CityNG its just a comment and there were lots of names mentioned so why get a "hard on" abt it? FYI I like chubby girls and am not b!tch!ng about it. buy soap and self-service jare
Re: Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) by pheyikemi: 3:40pm On Sep 05, 2014
adepiero: do you want to clean them?
Yes and I'll be grateful if u'll help me clean 'em grin
Re: Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 05, 2014
Sparrow13: any of this
see this badt guy he don tey wey you dey bleep orobo ladies abi * grin
see this badt guy he don tey wey you dey bleep orobo ladies abi *
Re: Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 05, 2014
Re: Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 05, 2014
adepiero: what's the sh!t with Mr famous? @CityNG its just a comment and there were lots of names mentioned so why get a "hard on" abt it? FYI I like chubby girls and am not b!tch!ng about it. buy soap and self-service jare

I'll have to decline your suggestion to SS, I have a Wife who does her duty and very well.

As per your question, I prefer not to have my userid involved in false allegations. It's one thing if OP and I are associates but we're not and there's no effective reason for her to make up a false story.

Your mileage may vary.
Re: Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) by Sparrow13: 5:20pm On Sep 05, 2014
prettythicksme: see this badt guy he don tey wey you dey bleep orobo ladies abi
no just recently

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Gari You Drink When Dangote Is Your Father (photo) / Funny Names Of Some Churches In NAIJA / Dussehra Funny Whatsapp-facebook Status Pics Messages Jokes Memes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.