Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,310 members, 7,954,245 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:15 PM

Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) (7197 Views)

Hillarious Chat Between An Mtn Customer Care And An Angry Mtn User (pic Included / I Love Big Nyash And Hips To Sunday Service. / **LAUGHTER * JOINT** ~~(Pics~Included)~~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) by oluwasegun007(m): 12:18am On Sep 03, 2014
pheyikemi: Not all of them, ur theory applies to only a few of them. Most of them like junks, sugary yummy things, and this makes them gain weight even when consumed in small quantities.
you are right though....but I'll like you to clear me on the difference btw obesity, fat, chubby, & curvy ladies?
Re: Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) by pheyikemi: 12:18am On Sep 03, 2014
CityNG:

And you're a pathetic looser who makes up false stories online to feel accepted.

Riding on lies about others gloating about it will come back and slap you upside the head sooner than later.
You sound like a hunger-infested local dog

1 Like

Re: Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) by Nobody: 12:18am On Sep 03, 2014
pheyikemi: Loser not looser, must I correct all ur write-ups? Olodo, the more reason u need to stay in schl and learn.

Why do you lie on Nairaland about other members?

Is your derelict life without any fulfillment that you have to resort to creating false and slanderous comments about others ?

Do you have an elder in your family that can reset your psychic for you?
Re: Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) by Nobody: 12:19am On Sep 03, 2014
pheyikemi: You sound like a hunger-infested local dog

You are a liar, a looser who makes up threads based on untruths.
Re: Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) by pheyikemi: 12:22am On Sep 03, 2014
oluwasegun007: you are right though....but I'll like you to clear me on the difference btw obesity, fat, chubby, & curvy ladies?
Obesity - a diseased state caused by over-nutrition/ an underlying disease condition
Fat - obese, excessive accumulation of adipose tissue, d fellow won't be smart in physical appearance
Chubby- more like rounded every where, no part is abnormally bigger dan d other body parts
Curvy - not necessarily fat, just has d curves at d right place (d hips)
Re: Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) by pheyikemi: 12:27am On Sep 03, 2014
CityNG:

Why do you lie on Nairaland about other members?

Is your derelict life without any fulfillment that you have to resort to creating false and slanderous comments about others ?

Do you have an elder in your family that can reset your psychic for you?
Do you know you are psychologically deranged? If no, u know now, go see a psychiatrist. If yes, you must be an escaped yabaleft patient.

1 Like

Re: Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) by pheyikemi: 12:29am On Sep 03, 2014
CityNG:

You are a liar, a looser who makes up threads based on untruths.
Loser Mr, not looser, you av a porous brain it seems. You are a boot asslicker who's afraid to leave my thread.
Re: Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) by Nobody: 12:44am On Sep 03, 2014
pheyikemi: Do you know you are psychologically deranged? If no, u know now, go see a psychiatrist. If yes, you must be an escaped yabaleft patient.

Why are you on Nairaland slandering innocent users deliberately by making up false statements?

Do you have a pathological need to lie? Is it hereditary?
Re: Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) by Nobody: 12:45am On Sep 03, 2014
pheyikemi: Loser Mr, not looser, you av a porous brain it seems. You are a boot asslicker who's afraid to leave my thread.

You called me into your thread based on lies that you created.

If you hadn't slandered my userid I wouldn't be here. But here I am to teach you the lesson that your father didn't have time to teach you.
Re: Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) by NobleAky(m): 1:00am On Sep 03, 2014
pheyikemi: Having trekked through some threads on N/L, I found out these guys dig big gals: Teeo, sirjohnson, ceaser1, sparrow13, kelvingraphics, tymax, danhumprey, biowal, expert101, paragon40, desdichando, cityNG, oluwasegun007, dartsidius, mbulela, NobleAky. Guys, where are you, this chick needs your attention.
hey must i like very lady?
Re: Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) by oluwasegun007(m): 1:03am On Sep 03, 2014
pheyikemi: Obesity - a diseased state caused by over-nutrition/ an underlying disease condition
Fat - obese, excessive accumulation of adipose tissue, d fellow won't be smart in physical appearance
Chubby- more like rounded every where, no part is abnormally bigger dan d other body parts
Curvy - not necessarily fat, just has d curves at d right place (d hips)
I gezz I no my stand now....tanx anyway
Re: Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) by pheyikemi: 1:03am On Sep 03, 2014
NobleAky: hey must i like very lady?
every? I can't answer that, I'm not in ur mind, u may and u may not, depends on u.
Re: Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) by pheyikemi: 1:03am On Sep 03, 2014
oluwasegun007:
I gezz I no my stand now....tanx anyway
Uw papi
Re: Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) by pheyikemi: 1:07am On Sep 03, 2014
CityNG:

You called me into your thread based on lies that you created.

If you hadn't slandered my userid I wouldn't be here. But here I am to teach you the lesson that your father didn't have time to teach you.
slander must be ur 3rd name, sinz u kept yelling it sinz. Teach urself 1st, clearly u need d teaching more than I.

1 Like

Re: Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) by pheyikemi: 1:08am On Sep 03, 2014
CityNG:

Why are you on Nairaland slandering innocent users deliberately by making up false statements?

Do you have a pathological need to lie? Is it hereditary?
U already wrote smfn like ds in d previous page and stop drooling all over d place. You must have had a traumatic upbringing. #looks down on him wiv pity# poor thing.

1 Like

Re: Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) by Nobody: 2:24am On Sep 03, 2014
pheyikemi: slander must be ur 3rd name, sinz u kept yelling it sinz. Teach urself 1st, clearly u need d teaching more than I.

I'm educated enough and raised by good parents who instilled in me not to go around slandering innocent people.

Why are you a liar that makes false accusations on online forums? Why is your moral compass so loose?
Re: Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) by Nobody: 2:26am On Sep 03, 2014
pheyikemi: U already wrote smfn like ds in d previous page and stop drooling all over d place. You must have had a traumatic upbringing. #looks down on him wiv pity# poor thing.

Why did you lie and make up false story on the forum?

Is pathological lying hereditary in your family and that is why you fail to realize what you are doing?

Do you have any reasonable adult in your life offline that can help reshape your journey in life?

You can be funny without doing it at the expense of others.
Re: Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) by pheyikemi: 6:27am On Sep 03, 2014
CityNG:

Why did you lie and make up false story on the forum?

Is pathological lying hereditary in your family and that is why you fail to realize what you are doing?

Do you have any reasonable adult in your life offline that can help reshape your journey in life?

You can be funny without doing it at the expense of others.
Turn ur head up, itz upside down.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) by pheyikemi: 6:28am On Sep 03, 2014
CityNG:

I'm educated enough and raised by good parents who instilled in me not to go around slandering innocent people.

Why are you a liar that makes false accusations on online forums? Why is your moral compass so loose?
then u must be an educated illiterate.
Re: Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) by abdulwastecx(m): 6:41am On Sep 03, 2014
pheyikemi: Mr those pinshures are dirty.

hypocrit. .. like u don't like them...
Re: Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) by pheyikemi: 6:46am On Sep 03, 2014
abdulwastecx:

hypocrit. .. like u don't like them...
Sighs, I couldn't look at 'em. Is "hypocrit" ur N/L friend? Why did u just call him/her?
Re: Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) by NobleAky(m): 9:18am On Sep 03, 2014
pheyikemi: every? I can't answer that, I'm not in ur mind, u may and u may not, depends on u.
well i dont like that one you posted!
Re: Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) by pheyikemi: 9:56am On Sep 03, 2014
NobleAky: well i dont like that one you posted!
Noted. But sincerely, if she was the only robust lady amidst a collection of slim ladies, you may opt for her abi?. grin
Re: Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 03, 2014
lmao...dis babe z fyn sha tongue
Re: Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 03, 2014
pheyikemi: then u must be an educated illiterate.

There's no such thing.

So have you asked your father why he raised a child that is a habitual liar!
Re: Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 03, 2014
pheyikemi: Turn ur head up, itz upside down.

Your fathers head is upside down and why are you a liar who makes up lie!
Re: Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) by pheyikemi: 12:08pm On Sep 03, 2014
CityNG:

Your fathers head is upside down and why are you a liar who makes up lie!
You like nagging sha, you must be a poor person, poor men mostly like to nag. Get rich and get a life

1 Like

Re: Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) by pheyikemi: 12:09pm On Sep 03, 2014
CityNG:

There's no such thing.

So have you asked your father why he raised a child that is a habitual liar!
And the "sleeping dog lying" is awake, sup dog, how far?

1 Like

Re: Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 03, 2014
pheyikemi: And the "sleeping dog lying" is awake, sup dog, how far?

Why are you a liar and make up false stories online to score cheap tricks?

Did your father who is the Dog not spend time showing you what's right and wrong?
Re: Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 03, 2014
pheyikemi: the devil is a liar, I pray God show u mercy and cast away the spirit tormenting you.

Let him start with your family first who raised a child who is a liar and a slanderer.
Re: Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 03, 2014
pheyikemi: You like nagging sha, you must be a poor person, poor men mostly like to nag. Get rich and get a life

Your father must be poor because he could not afford to raise you with the proper mindset to travel the path of righteousness.

The life that you got is based on making up lies online and creating false stories.
Re: Guys Who Love Big, Curvy Ladies, Let's Talk. (pics Included) by pheyikemi: 12:19pm On Sep 03, 2014
CityNG:

Why are you a liar and make up false stories online to score cheap tricks?

Did your father who is the Dog not spend time showing you what's right and wrong?
You father really abused u, u are a really sad person. You need help asap b4 u turn into d market square.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ok Wtf / Hilarious Photos To Make Your Day / Sister Deborah!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.