Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,203 members, 7,818,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Why Are Guys So Rude??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Guys So Rude??? (1734 Views)

Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly / Why Are Ladies On Nairaland So Rude??? / How To Tell If A Guy Likes You: Does He Like You? Why Are Guys So Hard To Read? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Guys So Rude??? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 02, 2014
They refer to any girl as biatch.

No respect hun! angry
Re: Why Are Guys So Rude??? by Sanchez01: 1:25pm On Sep 02, 2014
Alleluia: They refer to any girl as biatch.

No respect hun! angry
You're generalizing this, it's wrong that you are.
Re: Why Are Guys So Rude??? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 02, 2014
Sanchez01:

m nt generalizin cry
Re: Why Are Guys So Rude??? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 02, 2014

No respect hun! angry
Cos the girls of today have proven to be prostitutes. Why would you dump all your responsibilities on a man when the only thing you can offer him is the warmth of your thighs? I remember when I was about 8yrs old which was the first time I saw a lady on jeans trousers, I thought she was jezebel herself. What do we have today? You find girls these days wearing heavy make-up even when it doesn't fit them, leggings which reveals the v-shape of their private part, bomb-shots(even when they have thighs filled with stretch marks), fake hair, long nails and eye lashes, bleached-up skin, ankle chains, tattoos etc and you expect guys to treat you them like nuns. We guys hardly see ladies looking decent in music videos these days. When you ask them who their role model is, you hear them mention one movie/music star. What happened to girls wanting to be like funsho alakija? Go to the street and ask a naija babe who funsho alakija is, you'll be hit by a long silence with an I don't care attitude. But when it's about beyonce or tonto dike, they find their voice. How many of these girls bought their mobile gadgets via their hard-earned money? Ok, prostitution also generates hard earned money. Almost every naija babe has got a picture of herself in the passenger's seat of a car with seat belt on. What happened to them sitting in the driver's seat? What I find silly these days is the way they reply to chats on social media, the kk, lol, smiles and long minutes of silence. They think it still annoy guys getting them to feel good about themselves. I can bet you that guys now laugh at this gross silliness. I met a girl last week where we had a very good conversation as we barely ran out of topics. After the meeting, I collected her bb pin. To my surprise, she started that silly thing of theirs when I started a bbm chat with her. I quickly adviced her not to act like those dumb bbm girls as she was different, owing to the fact that I had conversed with her face to face before. She had to change. * I know a NLer will come here and say I have been hurt by girls that's why I said all these. Well, bill gates supporting poverty alleviation in africa proves he's now poor in such a person's brain.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Guys So Rude??? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 02, 2014
TribalEAST: I dey come

Re: Why Are Guys So Rude??? by rioemmanuel(m): 1:32pm On Sep 02, 2014

No respect hun! angry
They are actually right
Re: Why Are Guys So Rude??? by LaurelP(m): 1:34pm On Sep 02, 2014
Who said dat to my baby?
Jst tell me d guy's name and leave d rest 4 me!
Re: Why Are Guys So Rude??? by Sanchez01: 1:34pm On Sep 02, 2014
Alleluia:

m nt generalizin cry
Alright. To answer your question, typically a guy would never describe a lady as one, and just in case it happens, it could mean two things:

1. The guy in question is the abusive type.
2. The lady must have done some that must have pained the guy to the marrow, hence, his response would be better.

I just don't see any sense in a guy describing a lady as one for no reason. We think too, you know?
Re: Why Are Guys So Rude??? by McWhillion(m): 1:35pm On Sep 02, 2014

No respect hun! angry
That's an hyperbole babe, how can you say every guy refers to a girl as biatch, you need to change your circle of friends .
Re: Why Are Guys So Rude??? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 02, 2014
rioemmanuel:
They are actually right

y?
Re: Why Are Guys So Rude??? by Mutuwa(m): 1:35pm On Sep 02, 2014

No respect hun! angry

U just wrote "any" so its not general up and till one deserves to be called that,or puts herself in a way to be called that.
Re: Why Are Guys So Rude??? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 02, 2014
Sanchez01:
Alright. To answer your question, typically a guy would never describe a lady as one, and just in case it happens, it could mean two things:

2. The lady must have done some that must have pained the guy to the marrow, hence, his response would be better.

I just don't see any sense in a guy describing a lady as one for no reason. We think too, you know?

Not realli. I always c guyz chat. Dey describz gals as biitch. Both known n unknow 2 dem.
Re: Why Are Guys So Rude??? by Tallesty1(m): 2:01pm On Sep 02, 2014

No respect hun! angry
Even girls do refer to each other as biatches so don't blame the guys that do that.

And pls do the good guys are a favour and say "some guys". Some guys don't use rude words at all.
Re: Why Are Guys So Rude??? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 02, 2014
Sanchez01:

so how should a guy refer to a biatch when he eventually finds one? Hoes everywhere, dude! undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys So Rude??? by shortgun(m): 2:21pm On Sep 02, 2014
Calling a girl biatch is not derogatory like you are making it look. It's a slang for my girl, girl, my girlfriend E. T. C.,........ this is part of the American culture that we brought home.
Just like a guy will not be offended when you call him Nigga, my Nigga..
Re: Why Are Guys So Rude??? by Leetunechi: 2:21pm On Sep 02, 2014
All girls are baitches angry
Re: Why Are Guys So Rude??? by Sanchez01: 2:25pm On Sep 02, 2014
TribalEAST: so how should a guy refer to a biatch when he eventually finds one? Hoes everywhere, dude! undecided
Everywhere? Maybe I have a different opinion though. There are a few good ladies out there. Not all of them are that terrible, just like not all guys are cheats. They are everywhere but there are good ones among them. I hope you understand smiley
Re: Why Are Guys So Rude??? by ireneidiva(f): 2:27pm On Sep 02, 2014
TribalEAST: Cos the girls of today have proven to be prostitutes. Why would you dump all your responsibilities on a man when the only thing you can offer him is the warmth of your thighs? I remember when I was about 8yrs old which was the first time I saw a lady on jeans trousers, I thought she was jezebel herself. What do we have today? You find girls these days wearing heavy make-up even when it doesn't fit them, leggings which reveals the v-shape of their private part, bomb-shots(even when they have thighs filled with stretch marks), fake hair, long nails and eye lashes, bleached-up skin, ankle chains, tattoos etc and you expect guys to treat you them like nuns. We guys hardly see ladies looking decent in music videos these days. When you ask them who their role model is, you hear them mention one movie/music star. What happened to girls wanting to be like funsho alakija? Go to the street and ask a naija babe who funsho alakija is, you'll be hit by a long silence with an I don't care attitude. But when it's about beyonce or tonto dike, they find their voice. How many of these girls bought their mobile gadgets via their hard-earned money? Ok, prostitution also generates hard earned money. Almost every naija babe has got a picture of herself in the passenger's seat of a car with seat belt on. What happened to them sitting in the driver's seat? What I find silly these days is the way they reply to chats on social media, the kk, lol, smiles and long minutes of silence. They think it still annoy guys getting them to feel good about themselves. I can bet you that guys now laugh at this gross silliness. I met a girl last week where we had a very good conversation as we barely ran out of topics. After the meeting, I collected her bb pin. To my surprise, she started that silly thing of theirs when I started a bbm chat with her. I quickly adviced her not to act like those dumb bbm girls as she was different, owing to the fact that I had conversed with her face to face before. She had to change. * I know a NLer will come here and say I have been hurt by girls that's why I said all these. Well, bill gates supporting poverty alleviation in africa proves he's now poor in such a person's brain.
He was once poor. It's 'bum' shorts by the way and not 'bomb' shorts.
Re: Why Are Guys So Rude??? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 02, 2014
ireneidiva:
He was once poor. It's 'bum' shorts by the way and not 'bomb' shorts.

Hello my runaway friend grin
Re: Why Are Guys So Rude??? by Gudintent: 7:30pm On Sep 02, 2014
TribalEAST: Edited
So fevkin wat

Mr Eastribal some of us got full time job, too much epistle no good for the brain ...

So I helep you summarise wink

Thank me later grin
Re: Why Are Guys So Rude??? by onstelly(f): 7:44pm On Sep 02, 2014
TribalEAST: Cos the girls of today have proven to be prostitutes. Why would you dump all your responsibilities on a man when the only thing you can offer him is the warmth of your thighs? I remember when I was about 8yrs old which was the first time I saw a lady on jeans trousers, I thought she was jezebel herself. What do we have today? You find girls these days wearing heavy make-up even when it doesn't fit them, leggings which reveals the v-shape of their private part, bomb-shots(even when they have thighs filled with stretch marks), fake hair, long nails and eye lashes, bleached-up skin, ankle chains, tattoos etc and you expect guys to treat you them like nuns. We guys hardly see ladies looking decent in music videos these days. When you ask them who their role model is, you hear them mention one movie/music star. What happened to girls wanting to be like funsho alakija? Go to the street and ask a naija babe who funsho alakija is, you'll be hit by a long silence with an I don't care attitude. But when it's about beyonce or tonto dike, they find their voice. How many of these girls bought their mobile gadgets via their hard-earned money? Ok, prostitution also generates hard earned money. Almost every naija babe has got a picture of herself in the passenger's seat of a car with seat belt on. What happened to them sitting in the driver's seat? What I find silly these days is the way they reply to chats on social media, the kk, lol, smiles and long minutes of silence. They think it still annoy guys getting them to feel good about themselves. I can bet you that guys now laugh at this gross silliness. I met a girl last week where we had a very good conversation as we barely ran out of topics. After the meeting, I collected her bb pin. To my surprise, she started that silly thing of theirs when I started a bbm chat with her. I quickly adviced her not to act like those dumb bbm girls as she was different, owing to the fact that I had conversed with her face to face before. She had to change. * I know a NLer will come here and say I have been hurt by girls that's why I said all these. Well, bill gates supporting poverty alleviation in africa proves he's now poor in such a person's brain.

In as much as am a lady and will like to support my fellow ladies, I will admit that there are some bitter truth in what you just said

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys So Rude??? by marieolae(f): 7:51pm On Sep 02, 2014
Sanchez01:
when you guys say that all girls love money too much, now u understand abi?
Re: Why Are Guys So Rude??? by Sanchez01: 8:41pm On Sep 02, 2014
marieolae: when you guys say that all girls love money too much, now u understand abi?
Dearie, you honestly need to understand, I find it difficult to make collective assumptions. It is normal for us to use words like 'some' or 'most'. Some girls, or most girls love money excessively is not the same as ALL girls. Of course, there must be some exceptions to it. Similarly with what the OP complained of, I find it rather funny that she mentioned that GUYS, which means ALL, are rude. I'm not and so are most guys.
Re: Why Are Guys So Rude??? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 02, 2014
Some girls are the reason why guys disrespect girls in general..guys kinda like hasty generalization..
Re: Why Are Guys So Rude??? by Missmossy(f): 11:15pm On Sep 02, 2014
Lol...for real? I feel it should be the other way round though,some ladies are so damn rude like they are being frustrated every second of the daycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys So Rude??? by MrCork: 11:29pm On Sep 02, 2014

No respect hun! angry

....was wrong wit b!tch?......are u light skin? angry

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys So Rude??? by Nobody: 12:07am On Sep 03, 2014
MrCork:

Hell no...
If she was a light skinned, she might have understand it betta
Biatch.... tongue
Re: Why Are Guys So Rude??? by passionate88: 12:23am On Sep 03, 2014
So u mean to tell us that ur dad calls ur mom a biiatch too?.
Re: Why Are Guys So Rude??? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 09, 2014
MrCork:

abeg. Park well. angry
Re: Why Are Guys So Rude??? by MrCork: 12:44pm On Sep 09, 2014

No respect hun! angry

...sweery ...did anyone on nairaland call u a b!tch? wink

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys So Rude??? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 09, 2014
MrCork:

...sweery ...did anyone on nairaland call u a b!tch? wink

thirsty niggas everywhere. angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Unfortunate Love Story / Guys, Can You Do This? PICS / Provoking The Grace And Favor Of GOD For Our Marital Breakthrough.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.