Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,331 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

All Nigeria GSM Networks Problem Solved Here: MTN, Glo, Airtel And Etisalat - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / All Nigeria GSM Networks Problem Solved Here: MTN, Glo, Airtel And Etisalat (2672 Views)

The Latest Mtn Free Call Code Is Here... Mtn Awoof Is Back And Better / Mtn, Glo, Airtel, Etisalat Manual And Automatic Internet Settings / Android Phones Low Internal Memory Problem Solved! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Nigeria GSM Networks Problem Solved Here: MTN, Glo, Airtel And Etisalat by saibinc(m): 6:19pm On Sep 02, 2014
Hello and welcome on board!

This thread is aimed at solving any issues or problems you are facing using any of the Nigeria GSM networks. Also, you should expect ocassional free browsing cheats, cheap browsing cheats and hacks, configuration issues solutions (for any devices) and many more.

You can always ask your questions here and expect to get your answers that same day, however, it may take more than a day sometimes o (got to relax) grin grin grin

Anyways, you might find these links useful while I'm off:
Free and Cheap Browsing cheats: http://www.arykblog.com/search/label/FREE%20Browsing%20Cheat
Configuration Settings: http://www.arykblog.com/search/label/Configuration

Happy asking and solving!!!
Re: All Nigeria GSM Networks Problem Solved Here: MTN, Glo, Airtel And Etisalat by spyroet(m): 9:34pm On Sep 02, 2014
hi am in serious problem, mY Eti and glo no longer shows 3g when I switched it to CDMA only my network start tripping off. but it work fine on 2g network am tired don't know what to do.
Re: All Nigeria GSM Networks Problem Solved Here: MTN, Glo, Airtel And Etisalat by Samfilo31(m): 11:55pm On Sep 02, 2014
oga answer ur question.......

dat question is mean for ma oga at de top ?

1 Like

Re: All Nigeria GSM Networks Problem Solved Here: MTN, Glo, Airtel And Etisalat by saibinc(m): 6:32am On Sep 03, 2014
spyroet: hi am in serious problem, mY Eti and glo no longer shows 3g when I switched it to CDMA only my network start tripping off. but it work fine on 2g network am tired don't know what to do.
This is likely an hardware problem on the phone since the phone works fine on 2G. Consult your hardware engineer.
Re: All Nigeria GSM Networks Problem Solved Here: MTN, Glo, Airtel And Etisalat by Demlad99(m): 7:10am On Sep 03, 2014
Is it possible to transfer GLO BIS data from a sim to another? If it's possible, what do i need to do?
Re: All Nigeria GSM Networks Problem Solved Here: MTN, Glo, Airtel And Etisalat by saibinc(m): 9:56am On Sep 03, 2014
Demlad99: Is it possible to transfer GLO BIS data from a sim to another? If it's possible, what do i need to do?
No. It's not yet possible to transfer BIS data from Glo.
Re: All Nigeria GSM Networks Problem Solved Here: MTN, Glo, Airtel And Etisalat by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 18, 2015
@ all: Kindly be careful when dealing with the OP especially when it involves issues with money. Had an experience with him and although the amount in question is not much, it is better to be safe than to be sorry. See link:
https://www.nairaland.com/1924117/h-tc-android-solutions-unbrick/1
Re: All Nigeria GSM Networks Problem Solved Here: MTN, Glo, Airtel And Etisalat by saibinc(m): 7:41am On Mar 24, 2015
Reporter123:
@ all: Kindly be careful when dealing with the OP especially when it involves issues with money. Had an experience with him and although the amount in question is not much, it is better to be safe than to be sorry. See link:
https://www.nairaland.com/1924117/h-tc-android-solutions-unbrick/1
Do you know that you're really doing me more favour than harm. You think you're blaspheming me but, it's actually a good publication.

I've added 2 more good customers/clients through your efforts. Thank you as I always say.

(1) (Reply)

I Got 100mb From Mtn But I Have Downloaded Fifa15 And More With It? / Transparent Phones To Be Released Into The Market / Germany: Remove Hate Speech In 24hours Or Face $57million Fine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.