Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Can You Really take such an Insult From Your Male or Female counterpart? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Really take such an Insult From Your Male or Female counterpart? (1205 Views)

Why Do People Use Marriage As A Means To Insult Single Successful Women? / What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? / Will You Allow Your Wife Sit On Your Male Friend's Laps?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Really take such an Insult From Your Male or Female counterpart? by ceospecial(m): 8:36pm On Sep 02, 2014
Someone else's privacy I ڪ not something I'm good in invading, but women can't just keep top secrets to themselves, they keep telling me how they urine in the WC and not flushing! Ha! As if I care? But I think this story I'm about to share would serve as a moral lesson to others. I'm a guy who I ڪ always guilty of been friendZoned, well, It has its own advantages too because it gives me the privilege to explore the women's world and getting more knowledge on how to and not to treat a lady. I once had this female friend of mine who told me she broke up with her guy because she felt she wasn't getting enough from the relationship and that even though she knew her guy cheats, she still loved him anyways. Obviously, I was bewildered that a girl with such beauty and elegance alongside a handful of handsome men queuing up just to put a ring on it will also have a heart rubber? Not all this NL women forming heart of stone I guess (⌣́_⌣̀). To me, she was a perfect woman, she's fair in complexion, she has the almighty coke shape, she's the not too tall not too short kind of girl, she has a kind and fragile heart, she has all the qualities of a good woman and I almost forget to say that she I ڪ a very good cook too... I was stunted when she told me she finally broke up with her Lover (⌣́_⌣̀), she even came to my room crying. While engaging in some sort of discussions with her, lo and behold, she told me they had some misunderstanding quite a long time ago and in an attempt to gain an upper hand, she told him that he was very lucky to have her and that many guys out there are dying to have her number, not just common men but people of great caliber and of great status and personality far more better than him, also more handsome than him...jeez, I was speechless for a couple of minute. She later told me that her main motive behind those words was to make him appreciate her more, like wtf? How dear you use such words on a guy you dream to have a future with? Cos I heard her say she would ♥ to have the guy's child, and how her surname was going to change to the guy's own whatever. I put myself in the guy's shoes, honestly, if I were to be the guy in question, anything ♥ in me would have been long dead! I just thought no wonder the guy lost interest in her. I had my own share of her abuse too but it I ڪ of no use writing it all here. So to those who could make a sense out of my little story, what are your views? If you were to be the guy in question, what would be your reaction? Also the women, if your man was to dish you this sour soup (⌣́_⌣̀) what will be your reaction? Edited
Re: Can You Really take such an Insult From Your Male or Female counterpart? by marieolae(f): 8:40pm On Sep 02, 2014
I'm so so sorry, but all those symbols and extra palava distracted me.
Re: Can You Really take such an Insult From Your Male or Female counterpart? by farano(f): 8:42pm On Sep 02, 2014
ceospecial: I know it's not appropriate sharing someone else's privacy online, but I think this should serve as A̶̲̥̅̊ moral lesson to others. (Pidgin ƭhiπƍš ) I H̳̿A̳̿V̳̿E̳̿ this female friend of mine, well, I nor know if na just me but most girls just ♥ to D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ friendZone me (⌣́_⌣̀) α й ϑ within A̶̲̥̅̊ week or two, dey go D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ yan me their deepest secrets as if say person pikin don die (⌣́_⌣̀)... Back to ƭhє story, she told me she broke up with her guy because she felt she wasn't getting enough from ƭhє relationship (well she D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ claim V, Ђδω ƭhє guy wan take understand?) α й ϑ even though she knows her guy cheats, she still ♥ him. Actually I wondered if A̶̲̥̅̊ girl like her could ever fall in ♥ α й ϑ her guy must be Ŧзяγ lucky to H̳̿A̳̿V̳̿E̳̿ her because to me, she I ڪ ƭhє perfect woman, she's fair in complexion, she has all ƭhє qualities of A̶̲̥̅̊ woman, she's A̶̲̥̅̊ Ŧзяγ good cook too... But along ƭhє line, I figured out she had attitude problems. While engaging in some sort of discussion, lo α й ϑ behold, she let ƭhє cat out of ƭhє bag: (⌣́_⌣̀) she told me they had A̶̲̥̅̊ misunderstanding α й ϑ in an attempt to gain an upper hand, she told him that he should be lucky that she loves him α й ϑ that many guys out there are dying to H̳̿A̳̿V̳̿E̳̿ her number, people of great caliber α й ϑ of great status far more better than him α й ϑ more handsome than him...jeez, I was speechless, Ђδω could A̶̲̥̅̊ girl tell me this α й ϑ still claim she loves me? I just put myself in ƭhє guys shoes, honestly, if na me this babe yan this kind thing, anything ♥ in me go just die instantly, no wonder ƭhє guy no give am mouth, upon all ƭhє beauty (⌣́_⌣̀) . §º to those who could make A̶̲̥̅̊ sense out of ƭhє K-legged English, what are your views? If ♈☺µ were to be ƭhє guy in question, what would be your reaction? Or to ƭhє women, your man dishes ♈☺µ this sour soup (⌣́_⌣̀) Ђδω will ƔōƲ react?
What is this
Re: Can You Really take such an Insult From Your Male or Female counterpart? by perry2020(f): 8:42pm On Sep 02, 2014
Well as for me oo,i would study her closely after d incident coz for her to say dat she obviously has guys dat re after her n lyf isn't a bed of roses,f we have issues tomorrow or m nt able to provide for her in a short while she would definitely cheat on me wif d guys she claim to be mur handsome and better.
We ladies reali should learn ow to talk,m sure f twas d guy dat told her such all hell would have been let loose on him.i dnt c d babe as a contented babe.
I ask u out u agree,f u no say u no want me again why nt tell me rada dan complain and compare,men have ego n love to be respected

1 Like

Re: Can You Really take such an Insult From Your Male or Female counterpart? by Melahou(m): 8:44pm On Sep 02, 2014
U sound like the guy in qts...
Girl frnd is different from wife...
Every guy already have an idea of who they wish 2 b wit so comments like dat does not matter
Re: Can You Really take such an Insult From Your Male or Female counterpart? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 02, 2014
perry2020: Well as for me oo,i would study her closely after d incident coz for her to say dat she obviously has guys dat re after her n lyf isn't a bed of roses,f we have issues tomorrow or m nt able to provide for her in a short while she would definitely cheat on me wif d guys she claim to be mur handsome and better.
We ladies reali should learn ow to talk,m sure f twas d guy dat told her such all hell would have been let loose on him.i dnt c d babe as a contented babe.
I ask u out u agree,f u no say u no want me again why nt tell me rada dan complain and compare,men have ego n love to be respected
With this girl am in love with you
Re: Can You Really take such an Insult From Your Male or Female counterpart? by chimerase2: 8:50pm On Sep 02, 2014
We all knw gals hv sharp mouth
I still luv her tho no mata the sharpness of her mouth
Re: Can You Really take such an Insult From Your Male or Female counterpart? by lirusehn(m): 8:59pm On Sep 02, 2014
and so stinking what? undecided
Re: Can You Really take such an Insult From Your Male or Female counterpart? by adanduka: 9:17pm On Sep 02, 2014
Is this how you wrote your exams?
Re: Can You Really take such an Insult From Your Male or Female counterpart? by jieta: 10:22pm On Sep 02, 2014
ceospecial: I know it's not appropriate sharing someone else's privacy online, but I think this should serve as A̶̲̥̅̊ moral lesson to others. (Pidgin ƭhiπƍš ) I H̳̿A̳̿V̳̿E̳̿ this female friend of mine, well, I nor know if na just me but most girls just ♥ to D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ friendZone me (⌣́_⌣̀) α й ϑ within A̶̲̥̅̊ week or two, dey go D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ yan me their deepest secrets as if say person pikin don die (⌣́_⌣̀)... Back to ƭhє story, she told me she broke up with her guy because she felt she wasn't getting enough from ƭhє relationship (well she D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ claim V, Ђδω ƭhє guy wan take understand?) α й ϑ even though she knows her guy cheats, she still ♥ him. Actually I wondered if A̶̲̥̅̊ girl like her could ever fall in ♥ α й ϑ her guy must be Ŧзяγ lucky to H̳̿A̳̿V̳̿E̳̿ her because to me, she I ڪ ƭhє perfect woman, she's fair in complexion, she has all ƭhє qualities of A̶̲̥̅̊ woman, she's A̶̲̥̅̊ Ŧзяγ good cook too... But along ƭhє line, I figured out she had attitude problems. While engaging in some sort of discussion, lo α й ϑ behold, she let ƭhє cat out of ƭhє bag: (⌣́_⌣̀) she told me they had A̶̲̥̅̊ misunderstanding α й ϑ in an attempt to gain an upper hand, she told him that he should be lucky that she loves him α й ϑ that many guys out there are dying to H̳̿A̳̿V̳̿E̳̿ her number, people of great caliber α й ϑ of great status far more better than him α й ϑ more handsome than him...jeez, I was speechless, Ђδω could A̶̲̥̅̊ girl tell me this α й ϑ still claim she loves me? I just put myself in ƭhє guys shoes, honestly, if na me this babe yan this kind thing, anything ♥ in me go just die instantly, no wonder ƭhє guy no give am mouth, upon all ƭhє beauty (⌣́_⌣̀) . §º to those who could make A̶̲̥̅̊ sense out of ƭhє K-legged English, what are your views? If ♈☺µ were to be ƭhє guy in question, what would be your reaction? Or to ƭhє women, your man dishes ♈☺µ this sour soup (⌣́_⌣̀) Ђδω will ƔōƲ react?
with this write up you will still call ur self a graduate
Re: Can You Really take such an Insult From Your Male or Female counterpart? by 100Cents: 10:29pm On Sep 02, 2014
This poster sef...

Pls take HIV test..

1 Like

Re: Can You Really take such an Insult From Your Male or Female counterpart? by 100Cents: 10:29pm On Sep 02, 2014
Anyway, the gf no get sense...

Some girls are full of themselves.

Reasoning there is always a better option outside.

Justifying their penchant to jump from one man to another.

But its all a lie.

Scammers abound outside.

They end up as single mothers.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Really take such an Insult From Your Male or Female counterpart? by ceospecial(m): 11:05pm On Sep 02, 2014
jieta: with this write up you will still call ur self a graduate
( •̃͡-̮•̃͡)... I'm §º sorry, М̤̣̲̣̈̇Ɣ ba3 was running flat, I had to just write it down ƭhє way it was running through М̤̣̲̣̈̇Ɣ mind.
Re: Can You Really take such an Insult From Your Male or Female counterpart? by ceospecial(m): 11:08pm On Sep 02, 2014
adanduka: Is this how you wrote your exams?
if I had written М̤̣̲̣̈̇Ɣ exams like this, na F̶̲̥̅̊ sure pass I swear, ƭhє lecturer nor go pity give me E̶̲̥̅̊ sef.. Na money issue cos am, afterall, life I ڪ not all about books!
Re: Can You Really take such an Insult From Your Male or Female counterpart? by ceospecial(m): 11:12pm On Sep 02, 2014
jieta: with this write up you will still call ur self a graduate
Re: Can You Really take such an Insult From Your Male or Female counterpart? by Missmossy(f): 11:12pm On Sep 02, 2014
Hmmm such happens anyway but we just have to shed off our pride and think first before uttering any statement.

5 Likes

Re: Can You Really take such an Insult From Your Male or Female counterpart? by ceospecial(m): 12:22am On Sep 03, 2014
marieolae: I'm so so sorry, but all those symbols and extra palava distracted me.
( •̃͡-̮•̃͡) I re-edited it, So what are your views?
Re: Can You Really take such an Insult From Your Male or Female counterpart? by ceospecial(m): 12:29am On Sep 03, 2014
100Cents: This poster sef...

Pls take HIV test..
Daris God in Everything we write (⌣́_⌣̀)...lol
Re: Can You Really take such an Insult From Your Male or Female counterpart? by ceospecial(m): 12:34am On Sep 03, 2014
chimerase2: We all knw gals hv sharp mouth
I still luv her tho no mata the sharpness of her mouth
hmn brother, with this type of insult, don't you think she will tell you how your generation was cursed when you later marry her?
Re: Can You Really take such an Insult From Your Male or Female counterpart? by ceospecial(m): 12:37am On Sep 03, 2014
farano: What is this
write up ma!
Re: Can You Really take such an Insult From Your Male or Female counterpart? by wapbazecom(m): 12:40am On Sep 03, 2014
I hate long stories, pls next page
Re: Can You Really take such an Insult From Your Male or Female counterpart? by Nobody: 2:06am On Sep 03, 2014
ceospecial: Someone else's privacy I ڪ not something I'm good in invading, but women can't just keep top secrets to themselves, they keep telling me how they urine in the WC and not flushing! Ha! As if I care? But I think this story I'm about to share should serve as a moral lesson to others. I'm a guy who I ڪ always guilty of been friendZoned, well, I kind of like it too because it gives me the privilege of explore the women's world and getting more knowledge on how to and not to treat a lady. I once had this female friend of mine who told me she broke up with her guy because she felt she wasn't getting enough from the relationship and that even though she knows her guy cheats, she still kind of ♥ him anyways. Obviously, I was bewildered that a girl with such beauty and elegance alongside a handful of handsome men queuing up just to put a ring on it will also have a heart rubber? Not all this NL women forming heart of stone I guess (⌣́_⌣̀). To me, she I ڪ a perfect woman, she's fair in complexion, she has the almighty coke shape, she's the not too tall not too short kind of girl, she has a kind and fragile heart, she has all the qualities of a good woman and I almost forget to say she I ڪ a very very I mean very good cook too... I was stunted when she told me she finally broke up with her Lover, she even came to my room crying. While engaging in some sort of discussions with her, lo and behold, she told me they had some misunderstanding quite a long time ago and in an attempt to gain an upper hand, she told him that he was very lucky to have her and that many guys out there are dying to have her number, not just common men but people of great caliber and of great status and personality far more better than him, also more handsome than him...jeez, I was speechless for a couple of minute. She later told me that her main motive behind those words was to make him appreciate her more, like wtf? How dear you use such words on a guy you dream to have a future with? Cos I heard her say she would ♥ to have the guy's child, and how her surname was going to change to the guy's own whatever. I put myself in the guy's shoes, honestly, if I were to be the guy in question, anything ♥ in me would have been long dead! I just thought no wonder the guy lost interest in her. I had my own share of her abuse too but it I ڪ of no use writing it all here. So to those who could make a sense out of my little story, what are your views? If you were to be the guy in question, what would be your reaction? Also the women, if your man was to dish you this sour soup (⌣́_⌣̀) what will be your reaction? Edited
type in English,please.
Re: Can You Really take such an Insult From Your Male or Female counterpart? by MisterLongman(m): 4:24am On Sep 03, 2014
farano: What is this
A Story
Re: Can You Really take such an Insult From Your Male or Female counterpart? by ceospecial(m): 8:22am On Sep 03, 2014
Yomieluv: type in English,please.
lol... Please help me to
Re: Can You Really take such an Insult From Your Male or Female counterpart? by djeezy(m): 12:32pm On Sep 06, 2014
marieolae: I'm so so sorry, but all those symbols and extra palava distracted me.
Re: Can You Really take such an Insult From Your Male or Female counterpart? by ceospecial(m): 4:37pm On Dec 24, 2014
#

(1) (Reply)

Signs Your Ex Is Still In Love With You. / Photos : Man Queues For 44 Hours To Buy New Iphone 6 To Win Back Wife / How Do I Tell Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.