Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,990 members, 7,841,781 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Am Thinking She Charmed Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Thinking She Charmed Me (1204 Views)

She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food / This Drunk Man Raped A Woman Thinking She Was His Girlfriend [see Photo] / If A Girl Has Never Called You On Phone,quit Thinking She Loves You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Thinking She Charmed Me by bigwalo(m): 7:54am On Oct 16, 2014
I met this gal in club, asked her 4 a dance she refused and later she sent my cousin dat followed me 2 the club 2 caLl me dat she is ready 2 dance with me, we danced since after dat dance I can't get her off my mind thinking abt her always, the worst thing is she refuse 2 give me her number, have never think abt any gal like dis, even as am typing its her am thinking abt. I don't knw wat 2 do pls my advice, since after dat night have not seen her again.
Re: Am Thinking She Charmed Me by Rapsainot(m): 8:04am On Oct 16, 2014
Just kill yourself(otapiapia) , that's the only way you can be free from her charm.

1 Like

Re: Am Thinking She Charmed Me by chimerase2: 8:10am On Oct 16, 2014
Rapsainot:
Just kill yourself(otapiapia) , that's the only way you can be free from her charm.
broda do u knw otapiapia is nw cheap grin
Re: Am Thinking She Charmed Me by chimerase2: 8:13am On Oct 16, 2014
Pls wat is the MORALE of this thread undecided
Re: Am Thinking She Charmed Me by Exjoker(m): 8:15am On Oct 16, 2014
Declear a manhunt for her

3 Likes

Re: Am Thinking She Charmed Me by iceberylin(m): 8:24am On Oct 16, 2014
ŶŐÚ ĞŐ ČĹÚß ŤŐ ŦĨŃĎ ĞŦ undecided

ŔĔŚŤ Ő

2 Likes

Re: Am Thinking She Charmed Me by Rapsainot(m): 8:39am On Oct 16, 2014
chimerase2:
broda do u knw otapiapia is nw cheap grin
otapiapia is not that expensive before nah grin , with #30, you can purchase 3 bottles
Re: Am Thinking She Charmed Me by lawrenceunaa: 8:56am On Oct 16, 2014
Na conji de worry op cheesy

U can't find a books gal in da club so what's the point of ur thoiught undecided
Re: Am Thinking She Charmed Me by bigwalo(m): 9:57am On Oct 16, 2014
Tanks 2 all dat commented negatively nd positively nd dose dat are yet to commit.
Re: Am Thinking She Charmed Me by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 16, 2014
Go back to the club this friday and you'll see another girl that will occupy your thought for the next one week.

1 Like

Re: Am Thinking She Charmed Me by Double194(m): 10:17am On Oct 16, 2014
Dude, I perfectly understand you. You are not thinking about her because you love her rather you are constantly thinking about her because she ignited the "hunt me down syndrome" in every man. First she refused to dance with U later she called for U, second even after dancing she refused to give U her number. The signals confused and are still confusin U and dis is prolly the first time sumtin like dis is happening to U that is why U are thinking of her.

ADVICE: Give it time, it will pass.
Re: Am Thinking She Charmed Me by beinstein(m): 12:09pm On Oct 16, 2014
club! This is obviously the height of lust @OP. You fit see anything for club oooo even mamiwater.
Watch out while clubbing bro.
Re: Am Thinking She Charmed Me by Sampi4me(m): 12:22pm On Oct 16, 2014
u met a ghost

1 Like

Re: Am Thinking She Charmed Me by izsmike: 1:09pm On Oct 16, 2014
ask your couxin, maybe she leta gave her number to him to give to u
Re: Am Thinking She Charmed Me by philantoxx(m): 2:36pm On Oct 16, 2014
hehehehe...mamywater tinz
Re: Am Thinking She Charmed Me by Jarchi(m): 2:58pm On Oct 16, 2014
I see u lost in love,if u get to meet her again,just play cool and don't let ur lust do the action,trust me derez sumfin happening btw both of u,either she bashes u or she loves u tu or shez gonna be ur downfall or shez gonna help u,so play cool and use ur brain,fallen victim like amillion times
Re: Am Thinking She Charmed Me by Promking: 3:22pm On Oct 16, 2014
@OP, its just an Infatuation

(1) (Reply)

Why It Is More Worthy Not To Marry - Pastor Adeboye / When Your Bf Loves You / OBSERVATION: Long Conversations Between BF/GF Create A Fight.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.